Hidden Depths

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers

In the bar, Venus said, quietly, "It's Denise."

"Ron," I answered, still nervous.

"There," Denise said, with a nervous giggle, "that's out of the way."

Then,

"D'you want another, or shall we just get on with it?"

We went to her place. And it wasn't long before her tender tongue and mouth were soothing the wounds the lash had left behind. I felt it was wrong, but I knew it was right too. As she fellated me, my hand slipped down her t-shirt, stroking her breasts, finding nipples already firm, ready. She shivered at my touch.

In no time, we were naked, sprawled out in a 69. For the first time, I tasted the pussy that I had fucked so often. How delectable it was. Her pussy lips were large and full and when I chewed them gently she uttered a moan of ecstasy, which intensified as I approached the sensitive flesh near her clit. I caressed her pussy with my tongue, inserting it into her, lapping just beneath her clit. Her groin began to move, urging me forwards. I teased her mercilessly, drawing my tongue around the hood of her clit tantalizingly, then reverting to her pussy lips. Juice flowed from her and entered my mouth. I drank of her.

Suddenly, uttering a single expletive

"Shit!"

she raised her body and impaled herself on my burning cock, drawing it deep into her moist cunt and holding it there. No motion was necessary. Her vagina contracted around me, relaxed and contracted, a silent orgasm that seemed to last for ever.

When the spasms from her orgasm subsided, she began to move, and I with her, in perfect harmony, exquisite ecstasy. A steady rhythm set itself that kept us on a plateau on which we remained when roles were reversed and she lay under me, looking up at me with those dark eyes I knew so well. Then she was again on top, then I .... a fuck that never wanted to end, and never did. She came and came, and I came, but desire was not stilled and we remained joined, unsatiated, even as we fell mutually into the deep sleep of exhaustion.

When we awoke, unfinished business was resumed, and, after a hurried breakfast, resumed again, and again, and again.

"Why not give this up," she said, as I was wolfing down a strawberry waffle.

"I mean, really."

"I hear Mistress Oxana does not like to be crossed."

"Fuck her!"

"I'd rather not."

"I mean it, Ron. Look, we've both done well out of this. But where is it going to lead. If we just keep doing what she says, what are we but her slaves?"

"You're preaching to the choir there," I said, through another mouthful of waffle.

"Let's go, Ron. Quietly. No-one will know. Just you and me. Together. We're made for each other."

"I know," I said quietly, acknowledging to myself the reality of my feelings. "But Angie...?"

"Angie will make her way. She's different from me - from you. She wants gold, and more gold."

"And you, Denise?"

"I want you, and more of you. Gold means nothing to me."

"I don't know, Denise. According to Angie, our Mistress has long arms."

"Hell, who cares where we go. I'll go to Mexico if that's what it takes. But..."

"But...?"

"We don't have to decide yet."

She was leading me by the hand even a she spoke, back to the bedroom.

"Do you a deal," she said.

"What kind of a deal?"

"Well, it's Sunday night. If we want outa here, we have twenty four hours."

"So..... the deal?"

"If you get tired of fucking me in twenty four hours, then we go on with the show. If you don't....."

The sentence ended in a 'Aargghhhh' as I plunged my head between her legs and gripped her clit between my lips.......

"Deal?" she panted, between moans.

"Done!"

I felt like a heel, creeping into the apartment and packing my things, leaving Angie without so much as a 'Goodbye'. But she had done it to herself. I had not wanted to move up. I did it for her. So who's fault was it that it turned out as it did? I had been in love with Angie, mesmerized by her. But much water had since flowed under the bridge. Was I in love with Denise? This I did not know. But I knew that twenty four hours was not enough!

And Mistress Oxana, whoever she was, could go find herself another sucker.

RonRyder
RonRyder
72 Followers