Hidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was how my week went, spending my days getting face fucked and taken in the ass. I think the worst was the day I was put in a strappado and spent the day getting spit roasted by god knows how many men. Every evening when they took me back to my room I was so exhausted I just collapsed and was never given a chance to clean up in the mornings. By the end of the week I was just covered in dried cum, and my hair was a snarled mess of cum from when they had wiped their cocks with it.

At the end of the week, when they woke me up, Margaret and Inga gave me a long warm shower and cleaned me up. I was dressed in the same outfit I had on when I was originally brought here, nipple clamps applied and led down the hall to a room where the satyr was waiting.

"Well," he said. "She turned out quite nicely if I do say so myself." Looking at my aunt, he asked, "She almost perfect this way. Are you sure you don't want to reconsider our bargain?"

"Not a chance. I know what the penalties are for trying to change a deal with you."

"Pity. I would so love to have you and your companion as my personal cock sleeves."

Grabbing me, he forced me to my knees and removed my penis gag. "Just think slut. Only two more times with me. Treasure it while you can." With that, he forced his cock down my throat and started. As he used my mouth he commented, "She's better than last time. I take it she's had a lot of practice this last week."

As I was choking on his cock, he asked Margaret, "Are you sure I can't take her ass? That would be a wild ride. I might even reconsider some of the conditions on our agreement."

"Quite sure. The deal stands. You get the three times, and it powers the spell. You seemed happy when you agreed."

"Well, it was worth asking." He then gave one last push, and came down my throat. I was choking and retching, and must have passed out for a minute. When I woke I was on the floor while Margaret was talking to the satyr.

Seeing I was awake, she said, "Come girl. Get up." I was then led back to my room where I promptly fell asleep.

Week Three

This time when I woke up, my balls aching for release, I didn't see any obvious difference in myself; that is until Margaret and Inga came in. I had been in between both in height, but now I was distinctly shorter than Margaret. And Inga, I would have needed to go up on my toes to get her nipples in my mouth. As I would later learn I was now only 4'11".

"That worked better than I thought it would," said Margaret. "I've got a nice, petite, girl who is going to be an excellent cum slut when we get through." This time they didn't bother with arm bindings or nipple clamps. Inga just touched a leash to my collar tattoo and they led me down the hall to what I called the training room.

When we entered the room there were fewer men than there had been last week. "Last week you learned to accept cock, to be nothing but a place for a male to put his seed," said Margaret. "Some prefer that you worship their cock. That's what you'll be working on this week. How to adore and worship a man's cock for him, prolonging the pleasure for him."

Margaret had me kneel in front of the first man. "Inga and I will be providing instructions as you go. The men will also be directing you. Eventually, you should get enough skill that they don't need to guide you; you'll know what to do automatically."

It was an interesting week. Again, with the use of the obedience collar, I was a quick learner. I learned that different men liked different ways, or having things done in a different order. Probably the hardest was trying to give a slow, luxurious blow job while having your ass used by another. Also difficult was doing so with my arms bound behind me. Trying to give a slow, luxurious blow job without your hands to help fondle and tease is difficult.

At the end of the week. Heels, pencil skirt, and corset only this time; the rest of what I had been wearing to these meetings was omitted. Instead of my hands being bound behind me my elbows were fastened to my sides so I could still wave my hands in front like useless flippers. Attaching the nipple clamp lead chain then led my down the hall to the satyr's room.

When we entered the room and I got a look at the satyr I started to panic. If anything his cock looked bigger than it had before. With how much it had hurt before and with my smaller size the thought of what it would do to my throat was causing me despair. I looked pleadingly at Margaret and all she said was, "One way or another, you're taking his load down your throat before you leave this room."

In desperation I did the only thing I could think of; I stepped forward, pushing into him. To my surprise, he fell back on to a couch that was behind him. I managed to get my hands on his erect cock and looked up with my eyes begging him to be gentle. I then put the tip of his cock in my mouth and started to swirl my tongue around it as I gently jacked him with my hands,

He grunted, "Uh. Feels like she's learned something this last week." As he looked down at me I pushed down his cock as far as I could until I started to choke. I stayed there just long enough for him to feel my throat spasming around his cock. I bobbed a few times, then withdrew and moved down to use my tongue to lather his cock in spit. I moved down and tried to mouth a ballsac but it was just too large. I ended up taking a while to give both of them tongue baths as he groaned in pleasure. When I had done enough of that, I slid up, placing his cock between my tits. I slid my tits up and down his pole, hissing is discomfort from the chain connecting my nipples, caught between myself and his pole, kept pulling on my nipples. Every time I slid down I would bow my head and kiss and lick the cock head.

I kept changing between taking as much of him in my mouth as I could, bathing his balls, and tit fucking him until I felt him start to tense. I put my mouth over the head, pushing down as far as I could, and frantically started jacking him. He put both of his hands on my head, not to push me down, but to hold me in position so I couldn't back off.

When he came it was, "Glmph, glmph, glmph," trying to swallow while choking at the same time. The other two times he had been far enough down my throat that I didn't have to swallow, but this time he was coming in my mouth and I couldn't take it fast enough to keep up. There was so much that it was spurting out around his cock and out my nose.

When he was done and released my head I began to slowly lick him clean, getting all his seed that had flown down his cock. As I was doing this he said, "Not bad. Not bad at all. How about a second shot at her?"

I looked up at him in horror.

"No," Margaret replied. "Our bargain is complete and you have no more call on her at this time. I want to see you leave this evening."

"Ah well. It was worth asking. Until next time." With a small clap of air, he then vanished.

"Dammed showoff with his teleport spell," muttered Inga as Margaret helped me to my feet.

Once I was on my feet Margaret hugged me. "I'm so proud of you. If you hadn't done what you did, he would have taken you like he did the last two times. This time he probably would have hurt you badly enough to need healing."

You shocked the shit out of him," added Inga. It's been a long time since anybody's done anything but try to run away from him. I was actually expecting you to try running, so he wasn't the only one surprised."

They led me back to my room, cleaned me up, and undid all the bindings and gear on me, then left me alone to sleep.

Week Four

When I woke up I saw Margaret and Inga sitting in my room. As I cautiously sat up I didn't feel or notice any obvious changes to me and wondered what was going to happen next.

Margaret said, "Good morning. We're ready to let you try out the latest changes."

As I stared dumbly at her she continued, "The first I think you'll like. Your ass and mouth will now stretch to be able to take any cock from any of the known races. Additionally, your ass is naturally self-lubricating and you'll always be able to breathe, no matter how large the cock in your mouth. You'll sill be coughing and gagging, but you'll be able to breathe."

"The second one, I don't know what you'll think of it, but I'm quite proud of it. Anytime anybody does you in the ass or mouth you'll become sexually aroused."

My eyes shot wide and I started shaking my head in negation. My cock and balls were already painful from three weeks of confinement with no release. The last thing I wanted was to make it worse.

"Oh where's your sense of adventure?" chortled Margaret as Inga put my arms in a box tie. I was then placed face down over a high table with and fastened down so the only thing I move was my head.

The door to my room opened and two centaurs walked in. Margaret gestured to one of them and slapped me in the butt. As I was frantically shaking my head no, he straddled the table and put his cock tip against my rosebud. I grimaced in anticipation of pain. When he started pushing in my head shot up with my mouth and eyes opening wide in shock.

There was no pain, but an incredible feeling of fullness. Every time he paused I knew he couldn't go any deeper, but each time he did; right up until I felt his ball sack slap against my ass. My eyes were wide open and I was panting in need as I could feel my insides both trying to draw him in deeper and to push him out at the same time.

The other centaur commented, "I can't believe you got that whole thing in there. Even some of our mares have problems with your size."

"She's the tightest I've ever had. I can even feel her trying to milk me." He gave a push causing me to gasp. "If I didn't know better, I'd think she actually likes this."

Inga said, "Actually, she does like it. She loves to be tied down and used, so don't worry about it."

He got into a rhythm of slowly pulling back, causing me to sigh, the pushing forward hard enough for me to grunt. "Mmmm, ugh, mmmm, ugh." Several times he pulled almost all the way out, leaving such a feeling of emptiness in me that I would whine in frustration, and then he would push all the way back in all at once, causing my head to shoot up. I finally felt him start to swell inside me, and, with one last push, he came.

As he backed out, my nethers were clenching; trying to keep him in. I wanted that feeling of delicious fullness. When he was completely out, my head slumped and even though I couldn't move I kept trying to buck back for contact.

Inga unfastened me from the table and repositioned me on my back, with my head hanging over the edge, and my collar band fastened to the table.

The second centaur straddled me and I stared in awe and wonder at his approaching tool. Had I really had something that big up my backside? My mouth gaped open as he started pushing in. I could feel my jaws stretching, wider than ever intended, but there was no pain. As he pushed further in I tried to suck it in even faster. I know it was my aunt's spell, but gods', I was horny and needed that cock, anybody's cock, in my mouth. As he got the last few inches in, I stared cross-eyed at his ball sac resting against my nose while I was panting through my nose in fast shallow breaths.

Margaret leaned over, looked at me, and said, "Look. You can see her throat stretching to make room for him. It's actually sort of hot."

"Oh, that's tight," said the centaur. "I can feel her trying to swallow me. I don't know how long I'll last."

He was slowly face fucking me; pulling most of the way out and then pushing back in as I gurgled and gasped around his thick cock. He then shortened his strokes and sped up, swelling and releasing down my gullet. When he pulled out what seemed to be a gallon of cum followed his cock, running down my face, into my nose causing me to sneeze, and I had to close my eyes to keep it out of them.

As the centaurs left the room I lay there on the table panting in need and arousal. Inga smirked at me as she and Margaret helped me up.

Margaret said, "I've changed your binding runes so for the next few days anybody can fasten and release them. Now, you're going to go out and meet the rest of the people on this floor. Spend some quality time with the rest of my employees." With that, she pushed me out to the hallway and shut the door behind me.

A few seconds later two men came walking down the hall and stopped in surprise when they saw me.

"Damn. I thought the boss was kidding," said one of them as he started to unzip his trousers. "Looks like it's going to be a fun week."

"Hold on a second," said the other as he pulled a leash out of his pocket. "Let's take her to the break room first. It will more comfortable there." Snapping the leash to my neck rune, he handed it to the first man. He unfastened my box tie and quickly fastened each wrist to the corresponding ankle. Taking the leash back he said, "Come on bitch. We've got some friends we want you to meet." He led me down the hallway as I waddled along behind him.

That was how my week went. Constantly tied up and used. When someone was done with me they would just walk off and leave me until someone else came along. Then that person would either use me, change my position before using me, or take me somewhere else before using me. I lost track of how many, and they weren't all human. There were at least a few centaurs, and others I didn't recognize. Several times I fell asleep while having my ass pounded, and woke up with a hard cock down my throat. I was just a toy to be used and discarded.

By the end of the week, I was a sticky mess, splattered and covered in cum. I was out of my mind and delirious from arousal, the need to cum, and the sweet agony of my balls and cock constantly trying to swell out of their prison while leaking a constant stream of precum.

Finally, Margaret and Inga gathered me back up. They took me to a shower where I was restrained in a standing spread eagle while they washed and cleaned me. They then led me to a bed. When I laid down they put my legs behind my head and stretched my arms out to fasten to the side rails. They put a ring gag in my mouth and then released my cock from its prison; it sprang fully erect, staring me in the face with the tip only a few inches from my mouth.

Inga then disrobed, crawled on to the bed, stroked her cock a few times, and slammed it home in my ass. When she did that Margaret reached out and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"Margaret said, "Not yet. You will wait until I tell you, and when you do you will swallow all of it. After all, good girls swallow, don't they?" As Inga pounded my ass Margaret was gently stroking and saying, "Wait for it. Wait for it. Remember to swallow" Finally, Inga sped up and release in my ass. At the same time, Margaret pushed my head towards my cock and said, "Now!" I released a month's worth of pent up frustration and arousal, managing to swallow most, if not all of it, and then passing out.

Next Morning, Explanation

When I woke the next morning and sat up, the first thing I saw was Margaret and Inga sitting there. Inga got up and pulled a full-length mirror over while Margaret said, "Why don't you stand up and take a look at yourself." Since I hadn't seen a mirror since I got here I had no idea what I looked like, so this should prove interesting.

What I saw was, long auburn hair down to the middle of my back, large brown eyes in a narrow face with a button nose and a wide mouth with lips made for sucking. Moving down I had a long slender neck, and my tits looked huge. They were probably only a c cup, but on somebody as petite as I was that was obscenely huge. A narrow waist and slim, but noticeable hips, followed by slender legs with trim ankles and small feet. But what I really noticed was, WHERE WAS MY JUNK? Instead of a cock and balls I saw a modest sized slit with a neatly trimmed bush.

When I bent over to see for myself Margaret said, "Yes, you are now totally female. Sit down and let me explain why and what is going to happen."

After I sat down, Margaret continued, "As you've probably figured out by now, magic is real. I make my living by trading in magic items, favors, and knowledge. Thing is, a lot of deals are sealed with sex, and that's where you come in. A sizable number of the beings I deal with are looking for a cock hungry bondage slut that loves to be kept on aroused without being allowed to cum"

As I stared at her in horror, she continued, "I did make a few changes from what is normal, but I think you'll like most of them. If you don't... to bad."

"You've already seen how you can take any size in your ass and mouth; that now includes your pussy so you don't have to worry about getting wrecked. No ovaries or uterus, so no period. Most of my clients don't like the blood and aren't willing to wait for your time of month to be over."

"The binding runes will also protect you. If somebody tries to put you in a position that would immediately harm you they'll lock up and prevent you from being put in that position. In other positions they'll prevent muscle cramps and other things that can happen if left bound for extended periods."

"Lastly, you can come, but it's restricted. Any time a live cock releases in your cunt you will come, whether you're aroused or not, but only when a live cock comes in your cunt. It doesn't matter how aroused you are, ass or mouth won't do it. Vibrators, dildos, hands, and tongues won't do it. It has to be a live cock releasing its seed."

"Now take it easy and rest today. I've got a couple of orcs coming in tomorrow and they'll just love your tight little ass."

Epilogue, Six Months Later

I lay there on my back, wrist bound to corresponding ankle, and elbow to corresponding knee, thinking about where I was and what had happened to me while I waited for Margaret's next client. It turns out I was popular, and Margaret had been amassing a huge pile of favors owed to her.

Most of her clients made sure I came, but there were some that didn't. With those Inga would take care of me later, after what she considered a suitable playtime for her. There were really only two clients that I dreaded.

First was a female mage that's a frequent customer. She liked to give me to her slime monster. The first think about that is even though it can create what looks like cocks they're actually slime dildos, so I can't cum. Secondly, it keeps me until I pass out from exhaustion. Lastly, it seems to be learning. It's now pacing itself to keep me conscious as long as possible; the last time was close to eighteen hours. Margaret usually has to give me two or three days to recover every time it had me.

The other is what I'm facing this time, goblins. Their cocks are about normal size for a human, but each one can cum five or six times The only pace they know is jackhammer, and they're not quick to cum. Also, there is no such thing as a single goblin; they come in groups. The smallest group of them I've had is five, but this time I've been told there are twelve of them. So I'm looking at over four hours of getting gang banged by a group of four-foot tall sex maniacs.

They entered the room and I heard one of them, "Oooh, pretty."

One of them ran over, jumped up on the table, straddled me, and putting his dick between my tits squeezed them together and began sliding back and forth while chanting, "Titty-fuck, titty-fuck." Before I could raise my head to try licking the tip of his cock another one was forced between my lips and down my throat. I then felt entry into my ass and cunt, putting all three holes plus my tits to use. Finally, one grabbed my hair and wrapped it around his cock using my hair to jerk off.

After what was only a few minutes, but seemed to an eternity, the one in mouth tensed and coated my throat. He fell back to be immediately replaced by another. A few moments later the one in my cunt came causing me to cum. But with my mouth and ass in use I wasn't able to come down from my orgasm; I was right back at a fever pitch aching to cum even as another slid into me.