Hidden Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was staring sightlessly at whatever was in front of my eyes, in a constant haze of arousal punctuated by occasional orgasms as I was being relentlessly pounded. I lost track of how many I had, where or what was being done to me as I was moaning and whimpering both for more and for it to stop to let me rest.

I don't know if I passed out or entered a fugue state, but when I next became aware I was alone in the room, bound. A few minutes later Margaret entered the room, walked over to me, and shook her head. "You know, you actually did this to yourself."

I turned my head to look at her, "Hhmm?"

"Normally this spell is temporary, lasting about twice as long as the time taken to cast it. You take one day, it lasts two days. Take a week, it lasts two weeks. Take a month as we did, and it lasts two months. The only times this spell hangs on like this is if the person it was cast on, at least somewhere in the back of their mind, really want it."

"Hhmmm?"

Patting me on a knee, one of the few places on my body not covered in cum, she said, "Yes Steffanie. Evidently, somewhere in the back of your mind, this is what you really wanted."

"Now Inga has some friends visiting and they've decided they want to play with you, so she'll be here in a few minutes to get you."

As she left the room I lay there asking myself, 'Is this what I really wanted?' After a moment I realized that yes, it was what I wanted. I had always been something of a loser, but now I felt a sense of completeness, and was at peace with myself.