Hidden Desires Pt. 01

Story Info
A man is interested in his Ex Step-father.
1.6k words
3.94
20.2k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beefaroni
Beefaroni
10 Followers

"You're sure you want to keep this?" I said, holding the miniature baseball bat that I got when I was 10 years old.

Roger smiled, "Seth, of course I do." He reached over and grabbed the bat out of my hand. He muttered something about memories and sat it down on the desk behind him.

I had begun packing up my things at Roger's house. Roger and my mom married when I was ten. Six years later they divorced but Roger had been the only father I had ever known, so we maintained a relationship. I was heading off to college in a few months so I figured it was best to start packing the stuff I had left in my room at Roger's house before my mom and I moved out. Roger had always wanted to make sure that I had a room at his place and I used it on occasion, but I figured it was time to move on. I didn't have to have a room at his house to have a relationship with him.

I continued to rummage through my drawers and Roger just lingered in the doorway.

"Don't look so glum, I'm only going to be a few hours away."

"I know, it's just going to be weird for a little while." Roger said frowning.

"I will be back every other weekend and you can come visit me whenever you want."

"I will make sure to come up and annoy the crap out of you." Roger said laughing.

I smiled back at him and continued to go through some of my stuff. Separating stuff I was going to keep from the stuff I was going to donate as I went. Roger turned and went down the hall. I sighed as I watched him, he seemed so lonely.

I spent hours in that room going through stuff. I lost track of time and realized it had gotten late. I sent a text to my mom to let her know I was going to stay at Roger's. I walked down the hall to the living room where Roger was.

"Hey, bud." He said. He looked as if he had been dozing for awhile.

"I'm going to crash here for the night if it's okay"

"Well, that's why you have a room here." He smiled. I laughed and said, "Goodnight."

I walked down the hall toward my room. I took off my clothes and crawled into bed. I laid there and thought about the future. I wondered if Roger and I would continue our relationship after I left. We had always been close but I worried that with a few hours between us we would drift apart. I knew it happened, but besides my room here we didn't really have anything tying us together. For some reason these thoughts made me panic. I loved Roger and constantly looked forward to seeing him. And I had to admit, and I could only admit it to myself but when I first met Roger I had a crush on him.

Roger was actually the one who made me realize that I was interested in men. I remember when I first saw him. I was with my mom and she was introducing us for the first time. He walked in, he was tall and you could tell he enjoyed the gym. His arms was the first thing that caught my attention. They were big and strong. They reminded me of the Brawney man's arms. He had black hair lightly sprinkled with grey and a strong jaw that was always sporting a five o'clock shadow.

I had never acted on my crush, but it didn't mean I didn't think about him from time to time. I sighed and rolled over. I was fast asleep.

I awoke to the morning sun coming through my window and hitting my eyes. I crawled out of bed and headed to the bathroom to shower. I undressed and looked at myself in the mirror. I was tall and fit. I was often told I looked a little older than my age. I turned on the shower and got in.

I was washing my brown hair when I heard the door open. I heard Roger's voice say, "Hey, sorry I have a meeting that I'm running late for, I need to shave real quick. Do you mind?"

"No, go ahead" I laughed.

I heard him open the medicine cabinet to start the process. I could see him over the top of the shower curtain. He was still as psychically impressive as he had always been. He was just wearing his boxers and his chest was covered in a thick forest of dark black hair. My member began to harden.

I watched him apply shaving cream to his face. As he did so I reached down to my penis and began to stroke it. Back and forth. The hot water running down my body felt wonderful. I could see the outline of Roger through the shower curtain. He was oblivious to what was going on behind it.

I kept going with slow strokes all the way down the shaft and to the tip. Back and forth. I was so turned on I was having trouble catching my breath. I continued to watch Roger drag the razor down his strong jawline. I used my left had and brought my fingers to my nipples. Lightly caressing them and then pulling at them firmly.

I imagined Roger crawling into the shower with me, and without saying a word he takes my penis in his hand. He looks me straight in the eye and begins stroking me. He leans in, his hairy chest rubbing against mine. He moves his head closer to mine. Our lips almost touching but not. The amazing rush of being so close to a kiss, but just not yet overcomes me. He pulls away before kissing me and continues to stroke my dick. I am hard as rock.

I snap back to reality and realize that I am about to get off. I glance through the shower curtain and see that Roger is still working on his shave. I start stroking myself faster and faster. I am so close. I hear Roger say, "Hey..." The sound of his voice puts me over the edge. I cum so hard I let out a small moan. My body is shaking. Being this close to him was absolutely wonderful.

I hear Roger say "What was that?"

I regain my composure and yell, "Oh I just almost slipped."

Roger says, "Be careful." While laughing at how clumsy I can be.

"Well, I'm out of here. Come over for dinner tonight. We'll watch a movie or something. I want to get some more time with you before you leave."

"Okay." I say. I hear him leave and I stand there in the shower letting the water rush over me. If only Roger knew what was going on behind this shower curtain.

I waited long enough for Roger to leave the house. Then I got out of the shower. I grabbed my towel and began to dry off. Even this was erotic. Thinking about the fact that this was Roger's towel. His naked body had been against this. I began to stiffen. I decided against pleasuring myself again. I needed to get a grip.

I walked out of the bathroom and down the hall toward my room. I put some clothes on and began to begin organizing again. I had a lot of stuff, but I was determined to get it finished. As I was working my mind continued to think about Roger. I hadn't been this into him since I was younger, but there was something about seeing him this morning that reawakened me.

I couldn't stop thinking about him and how much I truly wanted him. The hours passed and on a whim I decided to go into Roger's room. I opened the door slowly. For some reason this felt forbidden and even though he wasn't even home I thought I needed to be as quiet as possible.

His bed was unmade and his clothes from the day before was lying on the floor next to it. I couldn't help but notice his underwear. There was something so sensual about just seeing them. I went over to his bed and laid down on it. The scent of him lingered there and it was intoxicating. I began to feel the front of my jeans tighten.

Not being able to think about anything else. I rolled over on my front, inhaling the scent of Roger. My body was tingling with sensation. I began grinding on his sheets. I just moved my hips back and forth. Grinding on his bed. My dick was so hard and this felt so good. Back and forth I went. Harder at times and then prolonging the feeling by slowing down. I imagined Roger was there watching me. I kept moving. It felt so good. I kept getting closer and closer, but I would pull back just a little right before I came. My breathing was heavy and with each move my body was getting closer to the edge. I kept inhaling in the sheets. Finally, I let myself go and with a few more thrusts I came. I could feel the hot liquid settling at the front of my pants.

I rolled over and laid there for a minute. I looked around the room. Roger's computer was sitting on his desk. It was still open. I wandered over to it and after browsing around for a bit I found that Roger enjoyed some of the same videos as I did. This was really interesting. Maybe, this was why him and my mom got divorced. I quickly exited out; got up and left the room.

My discovery was making my mind do cartwheels. Did I have a chance with Roger? Would he even go for it? I didn't know but I was willing to try.

Beefaroni
Beefaroni
10 Followers