Hidden Desires Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula applied a generous amount of liquid—Jade was guessing it was lubricant—to the dildo and then positioned herself between Lauren's legs.

Jade watched intently as Paula lifted Lauren's legs and pushed them up until they were pinned against Lauren's breasts. This gave Jade an unobstructed view of Lauren's sex. Lauren's pussy was hairless and Jade could see that her lips were swollen and widely splayed with her arousal.

Paula teasingly rubbed the dildo's head up and down Lauren's slit; Lauren groaned as it touched her clitoral area. Then Paula held the tip at Lauren's entrance and slowly pushed forward.

Jade watched fascinated at how the large, bulbous head stretched Lauren's opening.

"You alright baby?" Paula asked. Lauren was breathing hard.

"Yessss," Lauren hissed, but if was from pain or pleasure, Jade couldn't tell.

Gently, Paula eased the large toy into Lauren's pussy until all of it was buried. She waited a few moments for Lauren to adjust then slowly she withdrew only about half way and worked it back in. She kept this slow and steady pace until Lauren was crying out in pleasure. She tried to move her hips to match Paula's movements but Paula had Lauren pinned to the bed, restricting her movements. Then Paula started to pound her hard.

It was the most erotic thing Jade had ever witnessed: the way their bodies looked together, the sounds of Lauren's cries of ecstasy and Paula's grunts every time her hips met Lauren's butt. The way they kissed. In that moment, Jade saw the beauty and the utter sexuality of how two women made love.

It wasn't something vile or ugly as all those hypocritical people claimed. It was sensual and passionate, filled with caring and affection to the highest degree. It looked heavenly.

Jade envied them for she had never felt that level of wonderful fulfillment that they seemed to have at that moment.

Paula's hips were moving a mile a minute as she fucked Lauren with everything she had. Lauren was breathing hard. Then with a high pitched scream she said, "Oh,gggod, now, baby, now."

Paula was right there with her and cried out that she was cumming too. Their orgasms seemed to go on forever though it was only a few seconds. Both shook and trembled before they collapsed, totally spent but extremely satisfied, evident from the smiles of pure joy each had on their faces.

Jade silently moved back to her own room. Her mind ablaze with what she had witnessed. Her clothes clung to her body she was so drenched in sweat. She realized how heated her body was and how aroused she felt.

Stripping off her clothes, she sat naked on the bed and pondered her reaction to what she had witnessed. The level at which she felt aroused concerned her. She wasn't a lesbian so why should seeing Paula and Lauren affect her so. Her thoughts were pushed aside by the growing need in her pussy.

It had been well over four months since she last had sex and after what she had witnessed Michael doing, she had not felt the need to masturbate, but now the urge was present and raging with a vengeance.

Lying back on the bed, Jade slowly ran her hand over her body. She cupped her generous breasts and gently massaged them bringing her nipples to life. She rolled the large dark buds and felt the wonderful tingle in her clit.

Her mind went to fantasy images of men she found attractive but all slowly transformed into memories of Paula and Lauren. Jade tried to put those thoughts aside but couldn't help herself.

She began to picture herself in such a situation, with an attractive woman lying between her legs eating her pussy. As the fantasy became clearer, Jade's right hand found its way to her dripping sex. She couldn't remember her pussy ever being so wet before.

She coated her middle finger in her juices and gently rolled it over her already engorged clit. The powerful sensations made her shudder. Her mind pictured that it was a woman's tongue on her clit, teasing her and increasing her need to cum.

Her breathing became erratic as her left hand joined her right and she slid two fingers inside herself. Jade rubbed her clit fast as her fingers sawed in and out of her, her mind becoming completely enthralled by the image of her phantom female lover.

Jade let out a harsh breath as her hips rocked and her muscles tightened. A low moan that started deep within her being was released, followed by a high pitched screech. She buried her fingers deep within her tight channel, her other finger a blur on her clit. Her back arched and she lifted her lower body off of the bed as she came hard.

Jade collapsed back onto the bed, totally spent and fighting to catch her breath. She had never had an orgasm that powerful before or fantasized about a woman while masturbating.

As she laid there recovering from those euphoric sensations she began to wonder if she was turning into a lesbian. Can a person turn into a lesbian if they weren't that way before, she questioned? With no answers coming, Jade rolled to her side and pulled the covers over her naked form. Perhaps she could ask Paula tomorrow she thought, but after what she had done, spying on her best friend during her most intimate of moments, how could Jade face her.

Chapter 5

Waking up and stretching languidly, Jade felt the remnants of last night's wonderful feelings of bliss. The memories came flooding back to her and Jade worried about seeing Paula.

Throwing on her robe, Jade made her way to the bathroom, hearing the soft whispers coming from the kitchen. She did her morning rituals and calming herself, she went to the kitchen.

Paula was standing at the stove, making pancakes in black boxers and her wife beater shirt from last night. The young woman, Lauren, was sitting at the small kitchen table, wearing Paula's robe and sipping from a mug.

Jade finally got a good look at Lauren's face in the light of day. She was pretty with delicate facial features and clear hazel eyes. Her skin was exquisite, almost glowing, her lips full and soft.

"Morning," Jade managed after a few moments of staring.

"Good morning J. Say hi to Lauren. Lauren, this is Jade, my roommate, at least until she decides on a place she likes better," Paula said with a grin.

Lauren rose quite gracefully and extended her hand to Jade.

"It's nice to meet you Jade."

"Nice to meet you too," Jade said, with a smile as she shook Lauren's hand. In the back of her mind she thought this was no different than if Paula had brought home a man. The scene would have been the same regardless of gender.

"Coffee?" Paula offered.

"Yes, please," Jade replied gratefully.

Paula layered three plates with pancakes and fruit, and joined them at the table. The conversation flowed along easily and Jade got to know a little about Lauren.

She was twenty-four and worked as a receptionist for a large company. She and Paula knew each other for just over a year after meeting at a club.

As they talked, Jade found her to be a very sweet and intelligent girl. She seemed very fond of Paula too, making Jade wonder how far their relationship went.

After finishing breakfast, Lauren excused herself to Paula's bedroom. She dressed and after saying her goodbyes to Jade, Paula walked her to the door.

Jade couldn't help herself, curiosity getting the better of her and snuck a peek at the couple. Paula tenderly held Lauren close to her and kissed her gently before she went out the door. Jade smiled at the softness of their embrace and was seated by the time Paula returned to the table.

"She's a very nice young woman; beautiful too," Jade opened it up.

She needed to tell Paula what she had done last night but wanted to let her friend know that she was okay with Paula's lifestyle.

"Yes, she is, but we're just casual," Paula admitted.

"Nothing serious; no long term?"

"Nah, she's not ready to settle down. She likes to have a night of lust filled passion every now and then. I'm good with that. She's sweet to be with even if it's only temporary."

Jade took a deep breath to steady her. She looked Paula in the eyes and began.

"Paula, I have a bit of a confession to make and I'm not sure how you're going to take it."

"Oh just spit it out Jade, it's not like you to stall," Paula said with a smirk as she eyed Jade over her raised coffee cup. She briefly wondered if Jade was going to confess having a problem with her lifestyle.

"You're right. Look last night I was on my way back from the bathroom and I heard noises. Your door was opened a crack and I had a moment of, I don't know what exactly, but I peeked into your bedroom and I saw you and Lauren—together—making love," Jade finished watching Paula closely for her reaction.

Paula's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Jade's admission. She put her cup down and leaned back into her chair, her eyes locked with Jade's.

The silence stretched out for over a minute with Paula just watching Jade. Jade became concerned and finally broke it.

"Please Paula, stop staring at me and say something."

"Sorry, it's just that, for someone who, in a manner of speaking, just had their first lesbian sexual encounter, you're handling it pretty well," Paula finished with a wide grin.

"Oh you bitch; you scared the crap out of me. I was worried that you would be mad."

"Well I'm not too thrilled about it, and definitely don't tell Lauren or she'll never be able to look you in the eye again, but it's my fault for not closing the door properly, especially since I have a house guest."

"Still, I'm sorry," Jade offered contritely.

"Apology accepted. Now tell me, how much exactly of our little play session did you see?"

"Well, when I first looked in, you were between Lauren's legs giving her head then you used that toy to fuck her."

"Ah so you missed when she ate me but got to see my strap-on performance. So what did you think about all that you saw?"

"God Paula, I thought it was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen," Jade said in an awed voice, "It was so sensual the way you both were together. I mean you were so tender and loving and yet so strong. Strong, though not masculine strong, but an attractive strong."

"Why Jade I do believe you're gushing," Paula teased as she giggled.

"Bitch!" Jade countered but with a big smile.

They laughed together for a bit before Paula steered the conversation back to what Jade witnessed.

"So you found it erotic, but did it turn you on?" Paula asked, once again her eyes locked with Jade's.

Jade blushed and looked away. Paula got her answer and smiled gleefully at her friend. There was another stretch of silence, but Paula broke it.

"So you got all hot and bothered watching me and Lauren huh?"

"God, this is so embarrassing but yeah, I did," Jade admitted her face burning with her blush.

"Please tell me you did something about it?" Paula pushed.

"If you must know, yes I did."

"And what was it?" Paula prompted, wanting all the details and wouldn't give up till she had them.

"Can't a girl have some secrets?" Jade avoided, but Paula's look was relentless. Finally Jade couldn't resist Paula's odd cross examination and gave in.

"I masturbated myself to a huge orgasm picturing I was the one getting head from a sexy woman," Jade said with a blush just as massive as her orgasm had been.

"So, you're jumping ship then and coming over to party on my boat?" Paula asked with a smirk.

"I really don't know. Tell me Paula, can a person be a lesbian and not know it?"

"Hmm, well it's possible that you never felt the attraction to a woman before because you thought you were fulfilled, being married and all that, but now that you're not, your horizons are expanding. Besides we don't know that you are a lesbian; you could just be like me and be bi or you could just be bi-curious for that matter," Paula mused.

"So how do I find out for sure?" Jade questioned.

Paula smiled. "Well, I have one idea we could try."

Chapter 6

It was just past six pm on a Saturday night and Jade couldn't find a thing to wear.

"Paula, I need help," Jade called. She was standing in a dark blue satin bra and panty set with clothes thrown about her bed. Paula leaned against the doorframe and chuckled.

"Can't find anything to wear I see. You could go like that but you might cause a stampede."

"Oh will you shut it and help me," Jade pleaded.

"Fine since you asked so nicely," Paula laughed.

Jade was a nervous wreck, Paula had convinced her during their talk to go to a lesbian club with her to see if she was truly attracted to women. Paula insisted that she needed to have a full experience to find out the truth about herself, so she had suggested that Jade dress to impress the ladies. The only problem was that Jade had no idea how to do that.

Paula rummaged through the pile of dresses, skirts, pants and blouses, all with an amused smirk on her lips. After a short debate, she handed Jade a knee length black skirt and a dark red blouse.

The skirt fitted Jade's full hips but flared out nicely as it fell around her legs. The blouse was a halter back style, fitting Jade tightly and with a deep cut showing off an ample amount of cleavage. Jade didn't normally wear the blouse without a suit jacket but Paula shut her down when she pointed out that Jade looked hot.

Leaving her hair down and loose and with a very light touch of makeup, Paula assured her that she would have the women drooling.

The plan was a simple one. They were meeting Paula's other lesbian friends for a nice dinner and then they would hit Serafina's, the hottest lesbian club in the city.

* * * *

Arriving at the restaurant, Paula introduced her around before they were seated.

"Hi girls, this is Jade," Paula said to the group of five ladies seated around the large booth.

"This is Amelia and her girl Rachael, Vittoria, Dawn and Terry," Paula introduced them all to Jade.

"It's nice to meet you all," Jade said with a smile. She sat next to Paula and took in each woman, appraising their physical appearance.

Amelia seemed petite compared to the rest. She had short blond hair and strong facial features along with wonderfully deep blue eyes. Jade noticed that she had very little in the way of breasts, her shirt—a man's shirt—was practically flat against her chest. Her smile was quite warm and she seemed very much in love with Rachael as Jade noticed how she held the other woman closely to her.

Rachael was sexy. No other word could describe her better. Her hair was a rich dark brown and fell elegantly down and around her shoulders. Her brown eyes were rich, and sparkled every time she looked at Amelia. She had classic model type looks and seemed to have a body to match from what Jade could see above the table. Her breasts were small too but still enough for a little cleavage.

Vittoria was Hispanic and voluptuous. Her dark hair had a slight wave to it and went down to just past her shoulders. Her eyes were gloriously dark and her lips full and sensual looking. Her breasts were surely D cups or maybe even DD's; she had a look in her eyes that screamed predator.

Dawn was lovely to look at with her dark red, shoulder length hair and green eyes. Her face was the embodiment of cuteness with a small delicate nose, dainty lips and the cutest dusting of freckles Jade had ever seen. Her breasts were nice and appeared so firm that she didn't seem to need a bra and indeed wasn't wearing one.

And lastly there was Terry. She seemed quiet; more reserved than the others. She was tall, maybe taller than Jade's five feet seven inches. She was slim but quite attractive with smallish breasts and elegant facial features. Her light brown to almost blonde colored hair was very long down to almost her waist, but it was her eyes that caught Jade's attention the most. They were so light they looked gray.

"Chica, you never told us your friend was such a hot little number," Vittoria said with a seductive smile aimed at Jade.

"Down puppy. Jade is not ready for a tumble with you. She's just trying to find herself so hands off V," Paula said with a warning look aimed at Vittoria.

"Just giving the lady a compliment," Vittoria answered but she took Paula's warning seriously, and other than a few leering looks, she kept her interest in Jade to a minimum.

The dinner turned out to be a lot of fun, with everyone making Jade feel at ease. They all liked to laugh and did so often but they were also an intelligent bunch.

Jade noticed that Terry didn't say much but when she did speak, the others listened intently to her. She seemed to be the one whose opinions the others deferred to, yet she didn't flaunt that fact or act in a condescending way. Jade found herself more and more intrigued with Terry. For whatever reason, Terry was magnetic to Jade, so much so that she worried she might be looking at her too much. She certainly didn't want to embarrass anyone, and surely not herself.

* * * *

After dinner, the check settled, and a bit more girl talk, it was off to the club.

The line to enter Serafina's was very long with many scantily clad women of all ages and persuasions. Paula, with Jade and the others in tow, went to the head of the line and whispered something to the bouncer. He smiled at Paula and ushered them all in much to the protests of those in line.

Jade made a mental note to ask Paula how she accomplished that feat, but quickly forgot when she took a good look around.

The place was loud though not overwhelmingly so. There was a fast dance track playing and many women were on the dance floor. Jade was surprised to see a small stage with a pole in the middle. It didn't take a genius to figure out what it was there for, especially since there were several women walking around dressed in provocative costumes.

With Vittoria taking the lead, the group made their way to the large lounge area where they took two vacant tables with Amelia, Rachael, Vittoria and Dawn taking one table and Paula, Terry and Jade the other.

This was an alien environment for Jade but she tried to relax herself and see if anyone piqued her interest. It was a truly cosmopolitan mix of women, from old to young, heavy to slim, butch and femme, and all shades of skin, hair, and eye color.

They were all interesting to look at, many were lovely and sexy, some were strange to look at with how they were dressed and some were just plain scary—too aggressive Jade thought. However, no one held her interest for more than a brief instant. No one, that is, except Terry.

Jade wasn't sure what it was about her that was irresistible. Was it her looks or something else; her quiet grace perhaps? Whatever it was, Jade found herself stealing glances at the tall beauty.

While leaving the restaurant, Jade had gotten a good look at each woman from head to toe. Amelia was indeed short, only about five feet three inches if Jade's estimations were correct. All the others were about the same as Paula at about five feet five or six inches but Terry was the tallest, a little more so than Jade.

As the evening progressed, Jade observed the various interactions between many of the club's patrons. Paula and Amelia attracted many stares, glances, and shy approaches from only femme women whereas Rachael, Dawn, Terry, and even Jade herself, were approached by a number of tough looking butches. Vittoria seemed to be the exception with there being a contest between both butch and femme women to get her attention.

The butches didn't interest Jade at all and she politely declined each advance, offer to dance, or buying of a drink. She noticed that Terry was doing likewise.

As the others mingled and had fun, Jade and Terry remained at the table. Slowly they began talking and learned that they had similar interests in entertainment, food and current events.

Jade learned that Terry was thirty one, which Jade didn't believe because she looked much younger, in Jade's opinion, and she was the owner of a small accounting firm. She had a good head for numbers but tried to stay clear of them outside of work. She and Jade both had a love of opera music and going to the theater for live opera shows.