Hidden Desires Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if this would be something you both might like but why couldn't I walk both of you down the aisle, at the same time?" Robert suggested.

"Your father and I talked about it and we feel it might be nice and kinda symbolic to show that we are happy and accepting," Julia interjected.

It was a beautiful thought and Jade loved her parents for thinking about it.

"Daddy, why don't you ask Terry if she'd like you to do it and see what she says? It'll mean a lot coming from you," Jade told him.

"That's a good idea," Robert agreed.

After dinner, Robert asked if he could have a private word with Terry. Her eyes searched and found Jade's as Terry silently conveyed her worry but Jade just smiled warmly.

Terry led them out to the backyard. The decorator would be by the next day to turn the empty space into a beautiful setting.

"How are you feeling Terry?" Robert began.

"I'm happy, excited and a little nervous," Terry said softly.

"Listen, I was thinking about this walking down the aisle and Jade said that you're not walking. Terry, every girl deserves to walk down the aisle at her wedding. I know you don't have a dad to walk with you so I was thinking that maybe you'd like to walk with me," Robert told her. Terry gasped at hearing his offer.

"I thought that you and Jade could walk with me at the same time, one on either arm."

"Oh god, Robert that's so sweet of you to offer," Terry said, a few tears suddenly rolling down her cheeks. This was so much more than she could have hoped for; this was Robert's acceptance of her in his daughter's life, and perhaps as another kind of daughter as well.

"So do you accept? Can I walk you down the aisle Terry, my daughter?" At hearing the words 'my daughter' Terry cried out her joy and rushed into Robert's open arms. She had never had a father and now this wonderful man was offering her something that she never thought she'd have.

Terry truly felt blessed to be entering into this family of amazing people. Jade and Julia were watching from behind the curtains and both smiled at the display. They both rushed outside and joined in the loving moment. Robbie always the joker came out with Margaret singing we are family. They too got pulled into the family hug. Jade smiled brightly; life was good.

Chapter 32

For having done this before Jade didn't expect to be so nervous but here she was feeling like a wreck. Paula was no help as her maid of honor since she just laughed at Jade's anxiousness.

"There's nothing to worry about J, you're going to go out there, looking beautiful like the sexy, confident woman that you are and marry your girl. Honestly, what's there to be nervous about?"

"I can't wait for the day when you do this then the shoe will be on the other foot and I'll be the one laughing," Jade spat at Paula finding her to be a convenient target for her frustrations at feeling so nervous.

"Oooh, there's that fire I know you have. Be sure to save some of that to knock Terry's socks off on the honeymoon," Paula said making Jade grin widely at the thought.

"Oh Paula, I'm so happy but I have butterflies too. I feel that everything is so right now. As long as I have Terry it's like my life is perfect," Jade said her voice heavy with her emotions.

"Okay babe, don't start the water works yet, you'll ruin your makeup. Besides you have to look pretty for your girl," Paula told her as she embraced her friend in a warm hug. "Have I mentioned how happy I am for the two of you?"

"Yes, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again."

"Jade, honey it's time," Julia popped her head into the room and announced. Her daughter looked so beautiful in her honeydew colored gown―Jade had insisted that only Terry should wear white since this was her first wedding.

"Let's go babe," Paula said and extended her hand to lead Jade out to her dad.

"Yes."

* * * *

If Jade was nervous, Terry was a basket case. She had asked her friend Abby to stand for her as her maid of honor and now Abby was doing her best to keep Terry calm―which was almost impossible.

"Terry, you have to relax. Just think, soon you'll be married to the woman of your dreams. It's going to be wonderful."

"What if I can't do this? What if I choke when I have to say my vows?" Terry worried as she paced around the room. Abby shook her head. Terry was looking so beautiful in her gown and the small, delicate veil. She was a vision and Jade would be stunned at how lovely Terry looked.

"Alright girl, come and sit down," Abby said as she took Terry by the hand and guided her into a chair.

"Girl, you are beautiful and in love. Today is all about making a commitment to that love and you will do just fine. At the right moment you'll say what's in your heart, pledge your love for Jade and promise to be with her forever. Then we'll all party like the animals we are," Abby growled the last and got a laugh out of Terry.

"Thanks Abs, you are a great friend."

"I know I am," Abby said with a smug tone making Terry laugh more and worry less.

"See, you've got nothing to worry about. I remember I was nervous too on my big day but I got through it and if I can then so can you."

Terry was about to reply when there was a gentle knock at the door. Abby opened it and Julia stepped into the room.

"Oh you look so beautiful Terry," Julia gushed happily.

"Thank you Julia."

"If you're ready dear, it's time," Julia told her.

"Okay," Terry said. With a few deep breaths, she took her bouquet and made her way out.

* * * *

Jade, Paula and Robert were waiting as Terry and Abby made their way down the stairs.

Jade gaped when she saw Terry. Terry was the picture of lovely elegance. Her dress, which was a pristine white, was strapless with a sweetheart neckline. The skirt was side draped with flowers on the waist and a thin veil flowed down and around her shoulders. Seeing Terry looking so spectacular stole Jade's breath away.

There were no words for how gorgeous Jade looked. The lacy, halter back sheath dress was sexy and complimented Jade's body, showing off her curves in a beautiful and tasteful way. Terry was in awe and stared for several seconds before Jade's voice snapped her out of her stunned silence.

"Hi beautiful," Jade said as a glowing smile spread across her face. Terry blushed at how Jade was looking at her and how she had been staring too.

"Hi yourself. You look magnificent."

"Yes you are both to die for, now ladies let's do this," Paula urged. She had to move things along otherwise they would stand there all day and just admire each other.

Robert stepped up and offered each bride and arm as Paula offered hers to Abby. Julia went to take her seat and to signal the DJ to start the music. A soft, sweet melody began as Paula and Abby slowly walked down the aisle and took their places.

The traditional wedding march began and the guests all rose to watch the two brides. Julia, and even Margaret, shed tears at how beautiful the pair looked.

Taking their places under the arch in front of the Chaplin, Robert kissed first Jade's cheek then Terry's and took his place at his wife's side. The music stopped, all took their seats and the Chaplin, Lillian Peterson began.

"Family, friends, we have all gathered here to witness the joining of these two beautiful souls. They have shared their lives and now stand before you to pledge their commitment to each other.

"I met these two ladies some time ago and from the moment I saw them, I saw what is known to all of you already, and that's how much they love each other. Goodness, it's so sweet to see so much love passing between these two," she said as Terry blushed happily, and Jade mildly as she looked at Terry and thought of how right Lillian was.

"Jade, Terry, marriage is a public joining of two people who openly and freely acknowledge before everyone that their love is so sacred to them that they will pledge themselves to each other for all time.

"Love, when it is as great as you two have, is our ultimate expression of our joy in each other, and our wish to share our lives in every way. Love as yours is in each other is a thing of beauty to see, something that gives us all hope in the beauty of life.

"Before pronouncing you wife and wife, I know that you two wish to express your everlasting love to each other, and give to each other symbols of your love and commitment to each other," she said, then looked first at Jade.

Taking a deep breath, Jade looked into Terry's eyes and began.

"Terry, my life was incomplete but I didn't know that until I met you. When you came into my life, you brought joy, laughter, fulfillment, and love. You are everything that I have dreamed of in a partner, a mate and lover.

"Today I promise to you that I will forever love you, always stand with you and support you in all that you do. I will be there for you in the good times and the not so good times. I will cry with you, laugh with you, share everything that I am with you and always be faithful to you.

"I will be there when you're sick to take care of you, listen when you need someone to vent to; I will never take you for granted or deny who you are to me for you are my life, my love, my everything."

Paula quickly passed Jade the ring and she continued.

"Terry, you complete me; I love you and I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and commitment from this day until the end of my days and beyond."

They had decided on simple platinum bands with their initials engraved on them. Terry couldn't help the tears that ran down her cheeks as Jade placed the ring on her finger.

All nerves faded as Terry looked into Jade's eyes and saw only love. Stalling her tears for the moment, she spoke.

"Jade, I was alone for so long before you came into my life. I never thought I would find someone so sweet, so kind, and so beautiful to love me, someone whom I could love and trust.

"You've shown me nothing but unconditional love and I vow to you today, in front of everyone here to love you in the same way, always and forever. You've given me your heart freely and I will cherish it always, as I give mine to you. I will be your rock when you need strength and be soothing to you when you need calm.

"I know we'll have our ups and downs, good times and bad, we'll get sick and we'll be healthy but through it all I will be with you to share it all.

"I love you Jade and you are my one and only. There will be no other, and for as long as I live I will be faithful to you. I give you this ring as a sign of my promise to be the partner, mate, and lover you want and need always."

Jade couldn't hold back her own tears as Terry slipped a ring identical to the one Jade had given to her on Jade's finger.

Lillian, her face showing she was about ready to cry too at the beauty of their love, said "Jade, Terry by the power vested in me by our state, I pronounce you both united as one. You may kiss your bride."

Their lips met in a tender, love-filled kiss as the cheers erupted from the guests. Arm in arm they walked down the aisle to the applause of the guests as the DJ announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mrs. Matthews-O'Connor and Mrs. O'Connor-Matthews."

* * * *

The reception party was wonderful. Many toasts of kind words and well wishes were given causing both brides to smile endlessly. The cake; three tiers, was decorated with white lilies and honeydew colored flowered vines. They both cut and fed each other amusing everyone around.

They danced together, both sighing with pleasure and joy. Robert danced with each, whispering to Jade, "She's beautiful, marvelous, and loves you as you love her. I know you'll be happy together," then to Terry, "Jade does love you dearly, and I don't blame her; you two are beautiful together."

When Robbie danced with each of them he caused tears, but they were from too much laughter.

Finally, late into the night, with all guests gone, Jade and Terry called it a night. The day had drained them completely and after showering they crawled into bed. As much as they might have wanted to, they were just too tired for anything more than a soft kiss, words of love and a few giggles about being wives. There would be time enough for all the sex they could handle after tomorrow morning when they would leave for their honeymoon.

Chapter 33

The flight to Vermont was long and slow but Jade and Terry didn't mind. They held hands for most of the trip and both kept looking at their rings and each other with blissful smiles.

They landed and took a taxi to the inn. They were promptly checked in by the friendly and welcoming staff. Their room was a large suite with its own small fireplace and Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom. The bed was king size and comfy. They had a meeting scheduled for later on with the person who would legally marry them.

They decided to forgo any intimacies until after the ceremony, leaving an air of romance to their honeymoon. They had a full week to be together and make love until they couldn't move so a little abstinence would only enhance the rest of the time they would have together.

After having a short nap and a refreshing shower they went to the dining hall for lunch before they met with the Justice who would marry them.

Lunch was buffet style with a wide range of delectable treats to choose from. While filling her plate, Terry felt a body bump into her. She turned and found a young blonde woman who was blushing from head to toe with embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry Miss," she apologized, "I didn't mean to walk into you, I wasn't paying attention."

"That's okay, accidents happen," Terry said with a warm smile.

"Sweet pea?" a voice called, the young blonde flushed even more.

"Everything alright pea?" The woman asked, her accent telling that she was British.

"Yes Jesse, I wasn't looking and accidently bumped into this lady. I was apologizing," The blonde answered.

"What are we going to do with you? This is the third one today. I'm sorry about her Miss?"

"Terry," Terry volunteered.

"Terry, I'm Jessica and I hope you can forgive her, she's just been so excited about the trip and we can't seem to burn off the energy no matter how hard we play."

"Jess," the blonde said and blushed at Jessica's admittance and what it indicated.

"As I told her it's okay, accidents do happen sometimes," Terry said with a smile.

"Baby, everything okay? Jade asked as she walked back to Terry.

"It's fine, just a little accident, nothing to worry about. This is Jessica and―oh I'm sorry I didn't get your name," Terry said to the blonde sensing that introducing her as 'pea' might not be acceptable though it seemed to be an endearment.

"It's Paige."

"Jessica, Paige, this is Jade, my wife," Terry blushed herself as she said the last, a smile spreading across her face.

"Hi there," Jade said, smiling, having heard how Terry introduced her.

"Well aren't you two cute. I'll bet the Queen's crown that you're newlyweds," Jessica said and grinned.

"Did I hear something about newlyweds?" another woman with the same British accent said as she joined them, throwing an arm around both Jessica and Paige.

"Yes darling, this is Terry and Jade. Ladies this is my wife, Victoria," Jessica told them.

"It's nice to meet you both. Sweetie did you get everything you wanted? We're all holding up the buffet line," Victoria pointed out.

"Yes Vicky, I'm good," Paige said.

"Alright, if you two are finished would you like to join us at our table?" Victoria offered.

Curiosity getting the better of them, they accepted. There was something interesting about this trio. Jade and Terry wanted to find out what kind relationship they had.

It turned out that the trio was actually a love triangle with Victoria and Jessica being together for some time and Paige only just entering into a relationship with them as their paramour. This getaway was a celebration of Paige's joining them.

Jade and Terry were quickly warming to them. They were very nice people, pleasant and very loving with each other. They showed many pictures of their son and spoke fondly of their life at home and their many friends. They were thrilled to learn of Jade and Terry's plans about a second wedding and asked if they could be there to support them. The answer was an instant yes.

* * * *

The Justice of the Peace was an older gentleman who was very kind in his welcoming of them. He questioned gently about what kind of ceremony they would like and other such particulars.

Since they had already had a big ceremony they opted for the quickest and simplest. Witnesses were offered if they didn't have any of their own. They had initially chosen to go with that option but decided to ask their new friends if they would be willing.

A couple of hours later, Jade, Terry and the trio stood in front of the official as he efficiently went through the simple ceremony and pronounced them married.

Victoria took them to a nice, lesbian friendly restaurant and with a bottle of champagne, toasted to Jade's and Terry's happiness. They had a good dinner and thanking the trio they headed up to their suite for the much anticipated honeymoon.

* * * *

"Why don't you get the fireplace lit while I take a shower," Terry suggested after Jade had showered.

"Sure thing baby unless you want some help in there?" Jade purred as she pulled Terry for a kiss.

"As much as I would love that, I have a surprise for you so please just wait a little won't you?" Terry asked and pouted her lower lip sweetly. That sexy lower lip had become Terry's secret weapon against Jade to get her way. Jade was unable to resist any request Terry made when she did that sexy pout. This time was no different and Jade quickly complied.

Getting the fire lit, Jade spread out a blanket and some pillows in front of the fireplace and poured them both a glass of champagne. Terry didn't know it but Jade had a couple of surprises herself, the first of which was under her robe.

Jade spent the next twenty minutes eagerly anticipating what Terry's surprise would be. She guessed it was some sort of sexy lingerie that would showcase all of Terry's charms. Her body was humming in anticipation of seeing Terry. Jade became lost in her little fantasy of what Terry would look like, how she'd be dressed and felt her pussy becoming wet as her nipples stiffened.

"Jade," Terry's soft voice called bringing Jade out of her daydream. Turning to face Terry, Jade's eyes almost popped out of her head at the erotic image Terry presented.

Terry was wearing a black, sheer mesh baby-doll with off-the-shoulder ruffled sleeves and matching panties. Her honey colored hair was strewn about her shoulders in a sultry sort of way. There was no bra to the outfit and Terry's breasts looked magnificent with the thin fabric draped over them. The materiel was so thin that Jade could clearly see Terry's protruding nipples and puckered areola.

The hem ended just past the top of Terry's thighs and the see-through mesh gave a lovely showing of her taut stomach and the sexy little panties she wore. They were skimpy but had just enough cloth to cover her clit that was already engorged. She also had black satin mules with small fur puffs that accented her long, slender, and sexy legs.

For almost thirty seconds, Jade just stood, open mouthed, her eyes drinking in greedily the view of Terry dressed so erotically. Unlike the last time Terry had worn something so scandalously hot, there were no nerves this time, but a new confidence that her body was beautiful and desirable.

"Do you like how I look?" Terry asked a sexy little smile playing on her lips at Jade's gaze. At first Jade could only nod, her eyes traveling up and down Terry slowly, savoring every inch of her wife's loveliness.

Jade swallowed hard and licked her dry lips repeatedly before she spoke.