Hidden Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, fuck me!," she uttered too teased by my antics.

I positioned again this time beginning to insert my thick cock into her tight pussy. She moaned again loudly as I buried it to the hilt now beginning the rhythm of lovemaking. I pumped her softly at first then gaining speed as she looked at me over her shoulder licking her lips. My cock looked so delectable moving in and out of that 22 year old backdoor pussy. Her pink assrim looked positively inviting as I moved my hand down to palm her sweet tanlined ass as I pumped her. We again took to the bed doggy-style. Her breath and moans increased with each pump. Now I began to tease her sweet assrim with my thumb as I rhythmically fucked her. She moaned harder as I gently penetrated her already prepared ass inserting an inch of my thumb.

"Oh yeah...that feels sooooo goooood," she breathed to me as she backed her ass up into me again. I continued to gently work my thumb around and in her sweet backdoor as I pumped her in unison. I took out my glistening cock and slapped it against her sweet asshole and then reinserted it continuing my beautiful assault on her pussy. I used the juice that was on my cock to further work her sweet more pliable assrim. Then she raised her head over her shoulder looking back at me.

"Are you going to fuck me in the ass?," she poutingly asked "because I am so ready for you".

With a quick move and my pulse now going through the roof, I took out my thick member and began to rub my engorged cockhead around her assrim. She continued to look at me over her shoulder as I teased her so tantalizingly. Then I gently inserted the first inch or so as my cockhead began to disappear. She moaned and licked her lips at me as I subtly pressed forward waiting for her virgin asspussy to submit to my thickness. I felt a sense of tightness and then release as my cock moved forward deliciously into her sweet ass. I slowly pumped her white thonged ass as she looked back and rolled her eyes in ecstasy at me. I picked up the pace and her ass felt so tight to my manhood. I couldn't believe that my first anal experience was to be with my wife's sister!

As I fucked her tanlined ass so sweetly, she began to play with her young pussy.

"Oh, fuck me in ass....ohh....feels soooo gooooooooood," she cooed rapidly approaching what surely looked like an orgasm. As I pumped her so delectably, I felt her body begin to writhe and shudder. "Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!," she loudly moaned as she rode out a heavenly orgasm. Then she collapsed down looking back at me and breathing loudly.

She got up and turned around to me grabbing my hand and leading down directly in front of the closet.

"I'm going to give you a show you will never forget," she hoarsely whispered knowing exactly where the camera was located. She then slowly took to her knees kissing me all the way down. She took my glistening manhood in her hand and slowly pumped it looking at me as she did it. Then she spit on it as she continued to stroke it and then looked the way of the camera which was only located a few short feet away. She began to lick around my still swollen cockhead with her glorious tongue as she fixed her eyes on the camera all the while. She then looked up at me as she again went down on me while she pumped the base of my cock in unison. She switched looking from me to the camera and back as she licked up the shaft of my luscious cock. She picked up momentum getting an slow but methodical pace as she rolled her eyes and moaned as she took me. I could feel the white hot excitement in my loins and knew I couldn't withstand much more.

She swirled her tongue around me again and purred loudly "Mmmmm...I love your thick cock...it is so perfect," as she teasingly tongued around the head again looking at the camera and again renewing her up and down assault. The sight of that tongue was the last of me.

"I want you to cum in my face," she hoarsely offered not realizing I was pretty much there. As she took a few more pumps, she could see my moment of ecstasy coming on and she looked up at me and swirled her tongue around my erupting head. White showers deluged against her moving tongue and her mouth, nose and face as I shuddered in orgasm. It seemed to last a lifetime as she continued to tongue and pump my manhood to true completion. She mouthed over my softening cock a few more times as I tried to regain my breath.

"Oh yeah, you were so good," she said as she got up to clean herself up.

"I hope you liked the show, but you must promise me something," she asked more serious this time.

"Yes?," I replied.

"That you never tell anyone or show anyone this...it is our little secret," she said her blue eyes sparkling.

"Absolutely, I promise," I honestly offered.

And with that ends this true tale of incest-in-law passion and voyeurism. Every once in awhile, I slip that tape in to remember that incredible, dreamlike fantasy. Now Jenn and I have the same honest relationship that we always did (although there are times when I would still love to have sex with her). Although the last time I saw her she asked to borrow "the video" giving a subtle wink as she said it.

12