Hidden Feelings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished washing the plates as I felt her kiss my shoulder and slowly unwrap the towel and expose my body to her wandering hands. I felt her hardened nipples press against my back as she pressed her firm yet soft body to my own, pinning me to the counter. I was totally at her mercy.

She twirled me around and kissed me on the lips, immediately seizing my tongue with her own.

'We need groceries' she suddenly said and I laughed, wrapping my arms around her neck and pulling her closer to our embrace. I gently removed the towel she had wrapped around herself and felt her breasts meld with my own. A simultaneous moan echoed around the room.

She lifted me up and put me on the counter, still wrapping her lips in mine, gently palming my abdomen and my breast, one hand travelling south and another staying exactly where it was and circling my breasts and erect nipple.

I gasped when she tweaked them exactly whn her finger made contact with my hot centre, stroking all the way from the bottom to the clit. I arched my back, wanting to feel more contact.

The arching forced my breast into her hand and her finger slipped inside me as she once again claimed my lips with hers.

I let my hands roam down her back and force her closer by cupping her ass and pulling her closer. She moaned when her mound pressed against her fingers and forced them deeper inside, making me gasp and shudder.

She began thrusting her hips and forcing her fingers inside while they rubbed against her. She was moaning, and I was screaming. She had three of her slender, talented fingers inside me, her tongue ravishing my mouth, and her hand lavishing my breast with attention they craved.

She knew me better than anyone did.

Soon, my hips were bucking and Iw as screaming her name as her fingers captured my clit and rubbed it as her fingers slipped into me over and over.

When I finally came down, my hands captured her breasts, and that was enough to send her over the edge.

We stood there together, bathing in the afterglow. 'Fancy going shopping?' she asked and I smiled.

'Sure, let me get dressed, and I can drive' I said, moving off the counter and kissing her deeply.

She followed me into the bedroom and we got dressed in simple tee-shirts and jeans before we headed out the door.

It wasn't much of a date, and to be honest, it was kind of boring, but, hey, we needed groceries.

I wish I could tell you that when we got home everything was fine, but, hey, the fire had to start somehow. And it just so happened to be just when we got home.

As soon as we opened the door, I was hit by a lead pipe. I felt my nose break and Rebecca screamed. I opened my eyes to see her right there on the floor being held down.

'You, disrespect me, and then break my fuckin' arm you bitches!'

I recognized the voice. It belonged to Alex. I heard a sharp scraping and a flame dropped next to me. I struggled to get up, but a heel kick to my spine sent me back down.

The flame spread to the carpet and lit the first few fibres...

12