Hidden Feelings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I love you' I said, kissing and sucking at her neck. She shuddered again and moaned as my kisses went lower to her collarbone, gently tonguing the hollow where the bones met.

I left a trail of kisses down to the fabric of the nightgown and released her hands again, trailing mine over her shoulders and around her back, gently unzipping the material. I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra, so you can guess where my next target was.

I lovingly kissed every inch of exposed skin as the nightgown trailed its way to a puddle on the floor, stopping at her breasts, I kissed around the flesh, going in a spiral until I got to her hardened nipple. Gently snaking my tongue accross the surface, I was rewarded with the sexiest of moans and an arch of her back. Her hands went to the back of my head to keep me where I was. As if I was going anywhere.

She began whispering my name and bucking her hips. I took the nipple in my teeth and gently bit down as my fingers captured the other one. She went wild, her hips bucked against me and she shuddered, calling out my name. I never knew anyone that could have an orgasm just from stimulation of their breasts.

I wasn't finished with her though. My kisses moved back up to her neck, but my hands travelled south to the hemline of her trousers, She looked at me expectanctly as I slipped a finger maddeningly close to her heated core. I could feel the heat radiating from her, and the scent was beginning to cloud my mind with lust.

Her breathing returned to normal and I kissed her deeply as I gently stroked her slit all the way up to her throbbing clit. She arched her back again and moaned into the kiss, her tongue thrashing with my own in a Lover's duel. My finger slipped inside her and she broke the kiss to scream. I kid you not, she fitted my finger like a glove. She was like liquid silk, a furnace of womanhood. Her moans and screams were like music to my ears.

As she moved closer and closer to her release, I felt my own building up. I slipped in another finger and she screamed out my name, thrashing her head on the door. Her knees shook and suddenly, she stopped moving, her body was frozen. The Paroxysm of Pleasure. Her mouth was open in a silent O as her hips began to buck against my fingers. Her breathing came in Stccato reports as she released herself into my hand.

Once it was over, she sank to the floor, and I went right along with her. My eyes were closed as my orgasm took me, seeing her nearly naked and at my mercy, well, it was enough.

We lay there together, limbs intertwined as we whispered sweet nothings into each others ear. She finally summoned enough strength to get to her feet, albier shakily, and she led me by the hand into her bedroom. We slept soundly that night. And we have ever since.

END.

12