Hidden Hungers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watching Duke make love to you, filling you with his cock, spilling his seed inside you, making you moan in pleasure is what keeps me hard Trisha. The more we fuck you the more turned on we become, each feeding off the others desires and needs. Don't get us wrong dear we have tried this a few times with other women but it wasn't the same for either of us. Neither of us getting anything more from it than a sexual release."

"That's right Trisha, we couldn't wait to get the lady in a cab and on her way home. It's different when your in love with the woman, when you both care about her. Paul has been in love with you for months we have both been going crazy with desire for you trying to figure out a way to be with you without scaring you off. You have filled both our hidden hungers Trisha, and we have filled the hunger you have inside of you as well," Duke said moving close beside her as he slipped his hand inside the opening of her robe to clasp a breast.

Duke parted the robe lifting a breast out and up to Paul's waiting mouth. At the first touch of his mouth against her breast Trisha gave in to her desires. For the rest of that weekend the men made love to Trisha. None of them went to work that Monday, still full of desire for each other. Trisha's body was not used to so much sexual attention, her clit was sore and she was weak from all their sexual play over the course of those first four days.

That was two years ago, six months after that weekend Paul married Trisha. The three of them spent their honeymoon on one of those private islands that cater to the rich and famous. Trisha was pretty sure she one of very few women who had two men making love to her on her honeymoon instead of just the hubby.

She was wrapped in her sleeping husbands arms, Duke had left their room earlier after the men had spent the past four hours making love to Trisha. The last thing she remembered before drifting off into peaceful slumber was just how much they filled the hidden hungers inside all of them.