Hidden in a Circle of Friends Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We hardly moved after coming down from our sexual release. We only kissed and clung to each other in a romantic embrace. I tried to say something at one point when I felt my deflating shaft slide out from her lover's folds, but she quickly spoke over me, "Not now...please not now...I asked for it." She then got up and put on her house coat before leaving the room.

I shouldn't of cum inside her, but both then and now it felt so good. I was feeling like my only mistake today was that it took this long to find out about her attraction to me. I had repressed feelings for this woman, but now I knew they existed for a reason. How could I of not noticed how I felt for her all this time? I regretted getting dressed so quickly afterwards, and leaving with only a short passing kiss without even proposing for there to be a next time.

I cuckolded my friend and made his wife a more intimate lover then he might have planned for, but I was feeling a lot less guilty about it then I thought I would. I had no idea where things could go from here, and her urging for me to cum inside her unprotected left me with growing emotions and thoughts were I wanted this to lead. She was no stranger and maybe it was our close friendship that made my feelings so strong for her suddenly. "This wasn't just about sex," I thought silently to myself as I felt the desire to make it more.

When I got home I sat in my backyard for a few hours just sipping on beer and thinking about what happened over and over in my head. It wasn't until Colin arrived to look for his phone that I broke the loop running in repeat. He looked anxious and nervous when looking for his phone, and I sat quietly observing him in his current state of obliviousness. I eventually told him I dropped his phone off to his wife, and studied at his reaction when I told him I stopped for a coffee. He looked to take it well, but for the first time I seen the chink in his armor when we joked about me being alone with Rachel for coffee. "If he only knew what we did, how much of it would actually make him mad," I began silently questioning myself.

I had a mix of guilt and envy when Colin was leaving; his wife was still fresh on my mind. I didn't understand how we could share her in a way that didn't cause trouble. It was only when he mentioned the camping trip at a work friend's cottage did things fall into place for me. I did what might have been expected considering our past, and I offered the use of my RV for the event. He immediately accepted, and just like that I had an event that put me close to them while the preverbal iron was still hot.

After he left I continued to sit and think about my day, and how I might begin turning today's onetime event into something more substantial. I only had one taste but it was obvious to me I wanted more of today; Rachel was something I wanted more of.

I collected a few beers from my outdoor fridge and went inside and found myself sitting across from my laptop. I sat down and tried to get into the mood for something I had not done in a long time. I didn't normally write or communicate online, but then again I never felt so inspired to start doing it before.

I navigated to the website I had seen earlier on Colin's phone. I created an account on that sketchy site, and even listed myself appropriately as a bull when filling out my profile. I took the time to think of an appropriate alias: UWILLTHANKME.

I looked at all the recent discussions and after a bit of confusion I eventually found the one I was looking for. I reread the short discussion written by Codpeace which was Colin's profile alias. I read how he was confused on how to react to his wife's request to involve their friend after agreeing to try out the lifestyle. He had a few responses but the advice ranged from having him avoid friends and family, to having it be the perfect scenario of trust. I didn't know what category I was going to fit in, but I wanted to help play this out. Even though this started without him knowing I reasoned it was possible to remain friends if he was truthfully one of those cuckold types. We could all get what we wanted from this if he doesn't freak out and bolt when he finds out about me wanting to help him with their interests.

My message to him:

"Hey

I am in the same situation as you. I have a best friend that is interested in sharing his wife, and while he wants to be the cuckold in our triangle he is very nervous about letting anyone close to him know about it. His wife is interested in me already; I find it insulting to think sharing her with a stranger is better than with me?

I would think your friend would agree if you told him. You could always tip him off that your wife finds him attractive to see what happens."

I then sent my message and waited. I sat and waited, but nothing was returned that evening. It wasn't until two days later that I got a response. He wrote back agreeing it would be best if a friend like the person he knew was invited to join their couple. He said it would be almost impossible to ask the person as it would be too embarrassing if anything went wrong. He then wrote about an event coming up were the 3 of them would be spending a weekend camping and drinking, and wasn't sure how his wife would be around him. He confessed it was his idea to include other guys, but lately it was her starting to hold back on the subject and wasn't sure if he should continue to use his friends name.

As much as I was pleased with getting Colin's attention and having him reply directly to me without him knowing my identity, I was unsure if I liked his response. I thought about what it meant for her to be holding back suddenly. Did she work me out of her system like she thought the afternoon affair might do? He had mentioned he still used my image in the bedroom to draw her attention to the subject, but didn't say if that part was still working. I thought about how to reply to his last message, and knew as I wrote it there would be at least a chance that Rachel would read it secretly without him knowing. I felt pangs of guilt and jealousy as I wrote him back because as dishonest as I was, I had to self-confess I was in competition for her.

My next message was written:

"I would give up all attempts at trying to suggest other guys; she isn't interested. It's possible your wife has feelings of guilt after your rejection of her attraction to him, but it does sound like he is your best option. Do you want to be either shut out of the thing you started, or have it abandoned all together? I would suggest trying something new, and entice her to make the first move. Even if you are incapable of asking your friend to join you, it is possible to make sure she knows you'll accept her advancing on him if she chooses too. Even if she tells you she won't; give her permission to do it secretly at first if you need too. This way you could always try to let it happen as you deliberately stand out of the way, and hope that she tells you about it later. Would you prefer if your wife told you about it later, or would you prefer to catch them while doing it? Do you think he would ever make a move on her, or accept if she moved on him? You should try to find an excuse to give them some alone time so that she can decide what she really wants to do.

Changing the subject, do you think I should make a move on my friend's wife considering I know they are both interested but too nervous to confront me about it?"

It was Thursday before I seen another reply from him, I was running out of time. He opened by thanking me for my previous advice, and how sensible my opinion was. The letter was looking disappointing when he said his wife had grown even further distant from his ideas, but the part where he had started to use only my name made me smile. He wrote that she questioned him each time if he was serious about wanting it to happen, and even warned him he was making it harder keeping it a secret around him. He admitted to telling her how important it would be for her to be careful not to cause problems at work for him, and she then asked him if he would rather not know if she tried and it didn't happen. When I read he agreed to it being easier not knowing if it happened just once I laughed out loud to myself, and imagined her relief hearing that come from him. They agreed trying to initiate anything this weekend with so many other people around would be too dangerous.

He then answered my short question on what I should do with my situation dealing with my imaginary friend that is actually him. His opinion was that the hottest option was for me to be forward with the husband, and say the things around him to make him understand he is interested. He believed it would be easy for him if he knew his friend was interested, but that it's a hard risk to take if rejected and rumors start.

It usually took him at least a day to get back to me so I figured I only had one last attempt to make an impression on him before we got together in the RV tomorrow evening. I messaged him one last time, but strived not to overdue my urgency to communicate. I even wanted to avoid my guilt by limiting our conversations at work, as it was likely elements of me that was making him visibly stressed out. I had become so conniving and dishonest that it was effecting our most basic conversations, but when I read the truth in his letters I was set free from my guilt. I always thought know women would be worth the hassle of ruining a great friendship, but in this case the friendship was a couple. I now had a hard time denying I hadn't developed feeling for Rachel, but I still hoped there was a way we could make this work.

I wrote my third message Thursday evening:

"I am going to take your advice and speak to him. I will be forward about my crush on his wife, and tell him exactly how lucky he is to have her. I am hoping he has the courage to admit his feelings, and possibly help me from that point on. I hope you have a great weekend, and that maybe you both change your minds if the opportunity arises. "

After hitting enter on my keyboard I sat and pondered if there was more I could of done with the knowledge I had. I was now setting myself up to confront Colin directly about his wife, and with most guys that would end in a fist fight. I may have had the impression he would be receptive to the idea, but in the moment I feared how he might react to his fiction being moved into a reality.

I was still sitting at my laptop when my phone began to ring. I saw a familiar number on the display and without pause I answered with my most pleasant tone possible, "Hello."

------Colin-------

Early each night that week played out the same. I would come home after work and relax on my own, but before bed we would take time for our new ritual. We started incorporating kink into our bedroom pleasures a few weeks ago, and I had to show great resolve to face the fuel of our excitement. It was a jagged pill to swallow enduring the things I learned about our friend, but it was worth it to have our bedroom fires reignited. It was me who accidently started mixing things up when Rachel discovered I had a fetish that included other men being intimate with her. I was ashamed at first to discuss the details of my fantasy, but I generally liked opening up to my urges. It was never my attention to open up conversations about her previously hidden affections for a common friend.

That weekend easily held our best rounds of married sex. She was on fire and I felt like she was willing to do anything to please me. We didn't always need to play with the topic of other men, but when we did I found that it migrated very quickly to our friend Jay. When she wanted my attention she would plant an image of them together, but usually it was me deciding to use her attraction to him at the right moments to push her outside her comfort zones. I may of felt more awkward if I thought we were progressing towards doing the things discussed, but in reality we always went quiet after satisfying each other's sexual cravings.

I was still conflicted with my desire to be part of something very nontraditional. I wanted to share my wife with a man that would quench my desire to watch her in all her splendor. I wasn't looking to get divorced or change our public appearance in anyway, and the idea of actually using our friend was not something I had been interested in. I wanted a reputable and disposable guy to befriend her for only this reason, but Rachel was only able to entertain the thought if it were someone she had feelings for. The magnitude of her feelings for our common friend Jay was a shock to me; I had no idea she had lusted for him in silence.

At first I was terrified of the thought of her being around him. I didn't want to invite something I couldn't withdraw from, but during the last few weeks I found myself considering the option. She was playfully manipulating me to want my cuckold fantasy to come true, and always reinforcing that it had to be Jay to give it to me. She offered me my kinkiest desires, but only with people I didn't want to include. I was willing to negotiate how to proceed, but she was making it paramount for me to be the one that wrapped the event together. I wasn't ready to be the cuckolded victim of a friend.

Each evening before I would settle down for the night I would retreat with my tablet to a quiet corner of the house. I was aware Rachel might snoop and continue to read my online activity, but I wasn't planning on releasing anything online that was either dangerous or that she didn't already know. I had started a discussion on a site under my alias, "Codpeace," that was asking for advice on how others dealt with past friends entering intimate roles. I had a few expected loony responses by people who weren't likely legit, but it was one member by the name, "UWILLTHANKME," that got my attention. He seemed to be in the equal and opposite position of myself. His friends were interested in his company, but he didn't know how to react to them. We exchanged ideas on how we thought things would play out, and he made suggestions on what he thought would work for me.

By mid-week things started to return to normal as the hot passions that burnt brightest those last few days waned. We would still carry on like normal during the evening, but when it came time to withdraw to the bedroom it was the bed she was looking for. Our evening romancing had been like a new couple setting out for the first time, and I had become less ashamed when trying to seduce her by any means possible. I took the advice of my online sage and did what had already occurred to me; I spoke only of her lustful fixation with Jay. She tried one evening to discourage me from using him; claiming our discussion had gotten too dangerous. She warned me that our constant use of him in the bedroom had given her ideas. The fear of her wanting to do something alone was present, but not something I wanted to deny. I continued to encourage her by explaining how I would understand if she did it once and kept it from ever becoming public, and then used the opportunity to seduce her with the mental images of her being alone with him. I shut the lights off and climbed between her legs and told her to call me by his name. She was slow to react but after I role played the thought of her being alone with him she came alive. She called me by Jays name to fuck her harder, and in the heat of the moment I vividly described him seducing her.

My regret was that after finishing that night we went strangely quiet. I wondered if she had become as embarrassed with her display that evening as I was. It was one of the few times she hinted on doing something alone, but it was definitely not the first time role playing him being with her. I felt like I pushed us to far this time. Before allowing either of us to fall asleep I felt the need to clear the air. I asked her what was wrong, and she answered that it wouldn't be possible for her to do the things we discussed. She explained how she was considering not going on the camping trip this weekend in fear of how one of us might act. She needed me to know that she needed more time, and that it was currently not a good idea for her to be spending an evening around him with other friends present. I agreed with her and made a pact that if we went that nothing would happen, and that I expected her to behave herself for both our benefits. We then decided that it was best that the entire sexual script we played tonight remain fantasy, and it was something we weren't looking to actually happen. We then feel asleep in a loving embrace.

The next day was typical, and following it another typical Thursday evening. I again retreated to a quiet corner of the house with my tablet. I logged onto the discussion board I had been routinely conversing on and wrote my news on how we were taking a step back. I enjoyed the play and so did my wife, but after listening to Rachel I realized it had become a problem. It was going to threaten us socially and nothing had actually happened yet; we needed to think about it. I also offered my personal advice to the member, "UWILLTHANKME," that he should be forward with his friends. If he knew of their interests it would make things so much simpler helping them break the ice. I figured if I had a friend like him, our whole situation would have worked itself out by now. I pressed return on my ipad after typing my message and laid there contemplating how I would react if Jay were to ever approach me like that; it would still be awkward I thought.

I laid there drifting through my thoughts as I detected a murmur on the other side of the house. I could hear Rachel talking to someone, but I could not make out what she was saying. Moments later I heard her swear and make her way through the house till she entered the room I was sitting in.

"Something happened at work and they need me to head over with the key to unlock the place," She grumbled while reaching into a closet for a coat.

"It's late do you want company for the drive," I asked.

"No, I may have to stay for a while if they can't work it out right away," she answered changing her tone quickly.

"All right I will have your pillow fluffed by the time you are home," I shouted at her as she made her way out the door.

Being alone for the evening I found myself heading to bed early. I still had my Ipad with me and decided to read and lurk on the internet till either Rachel arrived home, or I decided to let myself fall asleep. As I waited for her to return I had time to log back into the online discussion I was having. There was no other activity, but my thoughts returned to wondering how things would be if the door opened for Rachel to explore. I always thought it would be easy if it were an arrangement that happened once or twice or maybe very seldom when we all got together. I would have to accept additional company that was always going to be male, as we agreed her comfort levels didn't include female company. I suppose if that online guy had his way he might make his visits more frequent; he had to like his friend's wife a lot to be braving the question to them.

She had been gone for just under three hours before I heard the side door open again. I heard her drop her keys and remove her shoes; with all the lights out she went straight to the bedroom to find me. She peaked inside the bedroom to see me reading in bed with only the glow of my tablet to illuminate the room. "Did it take longer then you thought," I asked her.

"Yes, I had to stay till they could fix the problem. Don't ask me what it was, all I understood was they needed my authorization to fix it," she answered removing her jacket and revealing her slouched tired posture.