Hidden in Plain Sight Ch. 01

Story Info
A virgin man submissive to his pregnant wife.
5.3k words
12.9k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember the first time I met my husband Ramon. I was 18 and have made my parents angry at that time learning I got pregnant by my ex-boyfriend George. "Claire, why expose such right now? Ramon here is a new neighbor and has just been here a week. Ramon, sorry for this very awkward dinner conversation." mother said so infuriated yet calm.

"Young lady, how long have you been carrying this child?" my father spoke.

Ramon was seated across me so silent and looking very concerned about my situation. "It really doesn't bother me knowing youth these days. But please Claire, be honest right now with all of us here." Ramon said ever so calmly.

"I just took the test this morning and as you all can see, my stomach hasn't even bloated." I said as I reached for my glass of water trying to stop my tears. I knew for a fact that George will never take responsibility but because I loved him so much then, I didn't mind giving away my v-card to him.

I am quite a sexual being learning about masturbation the moment I turned 18 during the first school break. I often thought of making love with models and actors while I secretly played with my clit and my cunt till I came until I learned about porn. I remember breaking my own hymen with the use of my own middle finger while watching a gang bang video starring Jayden Jaymes and how I wished to be the centerpiece. I have been blessed with measurements of 36dd-28-34 and being 5' 4" tall with well maintained red hair reaching to my waist. George was a few months older and my first boyfriend. Along with a small celebration of our sixth month together, my gift to him was my virginity, sort of. To my surprise, I got a gift in return due to my eager wanting.

Anyway, that night continued with the dining table so quiet until Ramon decided to talk, "You still need to eat a bit more Claire." He then sliced off two-thirds off his steak and offered it to me and chuckled, "I'm more of a fish guy so this one-third is good enough for me."

My mother smiled and noted, "I'll keep that in mind the next time you come over. So Ramon, why did you decide to come back home here in Australia? Manila is a good place and Philippines is not that bad of a country."

Ramon's smile remained though the shift of emotion was clear in his voice, "Well, Anita decided to be a nymph for the groom's men and the best man on the day of our supposed wedding. So I figured to leave her behind and resume my life back here in Australia without her." I then just looked at him with all the pity I could have in my body.

He just smiled back at me saying, "I'm half-Filipino and half-Aussie if you're wondering. My dad's business is in Canberra. And yes, I do believe my love life is quite pitiful with her as my very first girlfriend. But do keep in mind, she was just one Filipina which doesn't speak for all of them. After all, mom has no other man than my dad and she too is a Filipina."

I'll be honest that when I decided to look at him from his dark brown and well-trimmed hair, brown eyes, a bit flat-nosed, luscious lips, a set of broad shoulders and seeing he had quite a muscular build at 5 feet and 7 inches, I was blushing knowing that I want to RAPE him. "A sensitive man at 24 with such a body. Oh may his cock be a good size too!" I thought to myself.

I then shook my head as I tried to shake off these thoughts out of my head as Ramon asked, "Are you alright, Claire?"

I noticed that mom has begun washing the dishes, and my father was in front of the telly watching his late night shows. "Y-y-y-y-yes! May I invite you for a walk?" I stammered.

He chuckled saying, "Well if you want to, starting tomorrow I can give you a ride to your school before I head to work."

I shook my head asking, "Is that a 'daily' offer?"

He smiled as mother said, "Ramon, the moment you agree I would require you'd be in our house every Friday night for dinner. Someone wouldn't be buying her a car now after learning about her pregnancy tonight." My father cackled and raised his beer mug in agreement.

I grunted while Ramon laughed and quipped, "Well, how can I refuse that?" I smiled at him with a bit of a blush, mouthing a silent 'Thank you.' A few moments later and a few good laughs, he said good night and headed across the street where he lived.

A month has passed by then and I learned a lot about him. He works as a Librarian in our town mostly in the afternoon. He's also studied architecture and has designed around 20 buildings overseas and in the country. He even smiled and said, "I'm not good enough to be featured in Architectural Digest but it doesn't matter. I love designing houses." He also referred himself to a gourmand but in his defense added, "My mom says that I am one but not as a glutton but as a connoisseur as I often had my own twists in Filipino Cuisine and some others in the countries I've been in the past year."

I wanted to tell him that he was often the object of my fantasies also during that time, wondering how well endowed he might be. But all I revealed was that I was studying to be a theater actress taking up theater arts at a local university. While he was driving on the way to my university one Wednesday morning I asked, "Of all the things you can possibly be, why a librarian?"

Ramon smiled as he said, "Books, stories, what is written and what will be written, information and where to find it in a simple building always intrigued me and how a librarian can be like the world wide web. And books have a lot more to say than what the internet often has to offer. That's how I ranked 4th overall in college."

"Can I pass by your library some time? I need a sanctuary as of now especially that George is being an ass and proud to have been my first." I asked and got emotional while my tears went rolling down my cheek.

"Sure thing. I will even help you with your studying but make sure you inform your parents first. Well, we're here." Ramon said as he handed me a handkerchief, parked by the gymnasium of my school and got off walking. "I reckon you forget him, give the chap a good slap and tell him that you're through. After that say you found a better man than him. He's not worth crying over. You're beautiful and you can get through this." He added smiling as he opened the door on my side like a gentleman.

"I'm beautiful? Really?" I shot back as he offered his hand to help me down his van.

He then blushed saying, "Every woman deserves to be seen beautiful especially... I mean including you."

I held his hand, got down as my body shivered at his touch. I then gave him a tender kiss on his cheek and told him, "Thanks Ramon. I mean it." He smiled and nodded then got back on his van and drove away from the gym being where I will have my only class that Wednesday morning.

Heading inside, I was surprised to see George, the 5' 5" tall, blonde, arrogant bench warmer with a 5-inched cock, happen to witness the whole thing. "Who's that guy? I am still your fucking boyfriend so he better be just a cunt muncher, you whore." George asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh. You forgot something," I said as I walked past him. "You don't want this child even though its yours. And I won't abort him so I better find a candidate for a good father... And someone who can fill me up better."

He then grabbed my arm and glared, "Even so. You're mine you bitch. You still got benchwarmers to put yourself in between."

Taking Ramon's advice I slapped him off and said, "Fuck off and I am not your slut! We're through and I've found a better, BIGGER man. Ramon is definitely way better than you." I then ran into the gym smiling and shivering in joy knowing I was wet thinking of Ramon.

As class passed by, Ramon kept popping into my head and my heart. I knew then I loved the man and didn't care about the size of his cock. Ramon was kind, gentle, sweet, sensible, and most off all, a handsome man. I then wondered, would he ever love me too? Class then ended and I clearly was distracted.

I then walked out of school for lunch having no other classes on that day. Seeing a food truck and really famished, I rushed to it and was surprised when the man in front of me then asked, "So Claire, what are you having? On me. Then let us head to the library."

"Ramon! I... Well... Ah..." was all I managed to say as he pointed to a mirror to reveal how he saw me approaching the truck. "Oh. Well, I would have anything you think I should have."

"May I add a fillet mignon lunch special to go with my order? The steak at medium rare. And two bottles of water to go as well." he said to the chef while pointing to his parked car.

So I took a hint and headed there to relax for a bit and calm myself. I then wondered, "Did he really come for the food or is he here for me?"

A few moments later Ramon handed me the bag of food saying, "Munch on those fries on our way. You must be very hungry and you're eating for two in case you've forgotten." I munched away but was startled as I saw a hand on his shoulder and he was flipped around by George.

"You her new man ass hat?" George glared.

Ramon fixing himself, surprised us both saying, "The only ass hat I see here is you sonny. And if I am her new man, well that's easy to answer. Claire, my sweet cheeks."

I moved a little close to the driver's seat with a flushed look asking, "Sweet cheeks? You gave my cheeks a taste already? When and..." I was stopped as Ramon then gave me a quick kiss and slipped a ring onto my left finger. He then looked back at George and showed him my hand with the ring.

"That answer your question?" Ramon smiled at George as he got onto the car and let go of my hand.

"Leave before I give you a good beating! Claire's mine and you can't have her." George whimpered.

Ramon got off again saying, "I got 2 more minutes before I really need to drive off. And Claire is not property with a deed and all. I need her near me. She keeps me on my toes and most of all I need her for the simplest reason of loving her. So before you do something more idiotic, turn around and walk away unless you want to stand up in class all week cause I will make your hind side so sore you'll need to sit on ice for months! So what's it going to be, sonny?"

George then walked away which then made Ramon get in his car and drive to the town library.

"Do I return your ring now?" I asked while I munched the last of the fries avoiding eye contact as Ramon was driving to the library.

He then just sighed and smiled saying, "If you want to keep it for the mean time then do so. If its a way that you look decent in the eyes of your peers as they do know that you're pregnant, do so."

"If I lose it, I might go mad and I would need to ask my parents for the money to pay it back and wow... It fits me perfect. But still its yours. Not mine." I reasoned.

"Would it be easier for you to wear it if I wear mine as well? And after all... I have confessed just a few moments earlier... Claire, I love you and don't worry. I'll talk to your parents about my feelings and I will court you properly," he interjected and looked at me with a flushed face, parked by the library, opening the passenger's side door, helping me down. "Oh. You better tell your mom and dad that you're with me."

After informing my mom via text, we walked a few to a bench and had that much awaited lunch and I found myself talking about class but ended saying, "I also... Well I was wondering if you love me too. I was in class but my head was focused on you. Please..."

He then held my hand and nodded in agreement as if he knew what I was to ask and said, "We have the rings for it already and every child needs a father. I am able and wiling."

"I love you Ramon, without doubts. Knowing you love me is more than enough." I said. He smiled at me and gave me quite a heart warming nose-to-nose then smiled a smile so warm I melted in his arms.

"Alright. Let's clean up and head inside. You have studying to do and there is a preschool on their way here to have a story read to them." he then said.

"Oh. Will you be the one reading to them?" I wondered. He shook his head in disagreement then he held me close as we walked inside.

Once inside and glad that we both opened up, my body then was clearly looking for action at the sudden confession session. I felt moist in between my legs and I wanted to know more of Ramon's physical aspects but more of just one thing. He is well built and all... So is he long and thick in between his legs? I mean a well built man must also have a big cock as well, right? I shook my head and wondered why I was thinking such. I sighed and sat down as he offered me a seat which was close to his table. "Silence at all times if possible." he said smiling at me. He then started working on returning books to their shelves so I decided to distract myself with studying after all I am in the library and not in a hotel room.

After a few hours I heard knocking on the door. Ramon then rushed through bookcases to open the door. "Hello Martin, hello kids. Let me show you where you will be having your story telling." he spoke to a man probably in his forties, who had an apron with his name.

"Lead the way good chap." Martin said. As Ramon led the way, two lines of children were led into a padded room.

I saw this as my chance and slid under his table. I giggled to myself, "If we're getting married soon I better have a knowledge of his package and what space under this table! Perfect for me to give him blow jobs whenever I want and even have a friend along to!"

Ramon was wiping sweat off himself when he sat down on his chair and was surprised as I just grabbed his pants and tugged it down and was greeted with something that definitely made me smile as he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Is this what I think it is: a chastity belt?" I asked seeing his well endowed cock in its leather constriction.

"Yes. But please tell me, why are you under my desk?" he whispered.

I implored, "Sit down and undo it for me please? I want to thank you in my personal way for a lot of things."

"Well, I-I-I-I-I... oh what to do... Why?" he stammered.

A bit ticked off, I calmly demanded, "Undo it. Now." He was trembling as he took it off. After which he sat down as he tried covering up.

I pulled his pants back down and ordered whispering, "You're not to moan and to move away from your spot. Act normally. And besides, let me show you how much I will love you." I then started by licking Ramon's mushroom top which he endured well. I then knelt down properly, pulled his chair closer to be hidden properly and gave each of his balls a good and proper sucking and licking. It did the trick for in 10 licks, Ramon's cock became all hard and erect. "Hand me a ruler dear." I ordered. Ramon did hand me one quickly and so I measured, and gasped as I read 10 inches long, and 2 and a half inches thick. I then chuckled saying, "Oh wow. Twice as the first one in me."

"Really?" he whispered looking down at me.

"Focus on your work sweetie. And make sure you don't let out a moan or I'll be caught!" I ordered. He did so as I observed he shaves his pubic hair. But not that it matters as I wanted to please the man who willingly is giving himself to me.

I then licked his tip and rubbed my soft hands on the other half of his meat stick. I kept licking his tip until I let go of his cock and licked its entire length. I heard him gasp from time to time along with the voices of people talking and asking him questions but I didn't mind as I slobbered all over his thick meat.

I then sucked on half of his length drooling all over his meat as I heard him gulp. Then I tried what I usually saw in porn. Relaxing myself, I slowly took his cock deeper into my mouth. Inch by inch I took Ramon's sausage down my throat and slowly pulled back once my gag reflex kicked in as I may have nearly took 9 inches. I pulled his cock out and then coughed a bit. "Oh somebody must be at the back with a cold." Ramon quipped to someone, I guess.

Being on all fours, I took in his cock again while I heard, "Ramon, thanks for lending us the room and those big books as well. I hope you can accommodate our preschool another time as well. Goodness your drenched in sweat there."

"I'm alright, Martin. I can assure you. Till next time." Ramon said. As soon as I heard the door close, I began bobbing my head on Ramon's cock. Slowly, I again tried taking his whole length in my throat. An inch at a time, I bobbed deeper and just as I have succeeded taking his last inch and flick my tongue against his nuts, I heard his panting breath. "May I decorate... Your body Claire?" Ramon asked suddenly.

Loving the idea he had, I gently bobbed his cock out of my throat as I commanded, "Hold on darling." I quickly took off my shirt and bra, then lay back onto my hands awaiting my first ever cum shot experience. "Now honey." I exclaimed. He then stroked himself for a few seconds and then started shooting his cum: his first few ropes landing in between my breasts, then a few more onto my belly, then his last shots onto my breasts.

When I saw how much cum has covered me, I gasped. "Honey, you gave me a new shirt, sort of." I chuckled softly. I scooped off a good amount from my breasts and gave it a taste as he was now looking at me while fixing himself up. "Oh wow. That was an amazing first for me." I whispered.

Handing me a towel from his drawer he confessed, "I masturbated only once in my entire life and that was eight years ago. And yes. I still am a virgin. I guess?"

As I wiped myself clean I asked, "You haven't had sex before? As in having that sausage in a woman's taco at all?"

"Not at all," he smiled. "Wow. You can talk pretty dirty."

"And you like being submissive." I shot back. We both just giggled at the facts

As I finished cleaning and dressing up, I got out and up from under the table. Ramon then embraced me as I looked at the clock learning I was under the desk for an hour told him, "You lasted nearly an hour."

"Good thing almost no one comes over from three in the afternoon till I close." he then said as he held me gently and patted my head.

"I'm gonna melt if you don't let go soon." I said so face flushed.

He then let go and said, "I'll close by five so, if you can wait..."

Cutting him off with a kiss, I said, "I can behave. This weekend, can we get married by then?"

He nodded saying, "I guess its a good thing I helped in planning some events for my dad in my first week back here. I can pay for a simple one and a good reception that can be held in my... I mean OUR backyard."

We left the library at 5 in the afternoon. On the drive home, Ramon spoke, "I'll cook dinner for tonight. Please do come over with your parents. Allow me to do the talking for now. After all, in the bedroom... You'll be mistress."

"Hey! Don't make me crave now." I giggled. As soon as I got home, mom asked me what I wanted for dinner. I smiled saying, "Allow me 20 minutes to clean up and get dressed. Ramon is inviting us over. So may we indulge in his invitation?"

"That's great... Maybe he'll propose to you. And if he does, that would be great. In 8 months, we'll need as much help when you deliver my first grand child." my dad quipped.

In my head: "Yes and the wedding's this Saturday!" Instead I said, "He'll get my yes if so. I do love him." I then ran off to take a quick shower upon seeing my parents smiling at me.

It took me quite a while till I decided to cover my nipples with a pair of round pasties, got into a tight blue shirt which showed enough of my cleavage, and a matching skirt with a hem that covered just right above my knees. Walking over to his house, my dad suddenly spoke, "Well, if he does ask you I feel quite blessed you'll be living nearby."

"Your dad is quite mawkish honey." my mom said.

"Allie, that's enough." my dad answered.

12