Hidden In the Snow Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now I have my new love. Now I have Bailey," Krystal said softly, still massaging Debra's shoulders and neck. "Now that she's old enough, she understands. She understands after all these years, why her mother was alone, and where her mother's passion really lies. And the beautiful thing is -- she wants to partake in all of this. She wants to."

"Don't you want Bailey to grow up -- I don't know -- normal? Have a conventional life. Date boys. Marry a man?" Debra said, and briefly thought of Julie, holding her acceptance letter from Columbia, beaming with joy.

"Normal... we grew up normal, Debra. We both dated boys; we both gotten engaged; we both gotten married and had babies, and that was wonderful, wouldn't change anything about it. I offer my child the same options as we were offered. She is an adult. If and when the day comes that she wants to move out on her own and bring men to the house for me to meet, then I'll support her all the way."

"And if she'll bring a woman?"

Debra couldn't see it, but a mild smile broke on Krystal's face.

"If she wants to bring a woman, then I'll support it as well. In a way, I wouldn't be surprised if Bailey turned out to be a lesbian..."

Debra could understand that statement. She considered herself heterosexual for the second half of her life, but her fondest sexual memories were with a woman; with Krystal.

"Does Bailey like it? Does she enjoy it, you know, like we did?"

There was silvery glow in Krystal's eyes. She slowly leaned closer to her sister; her naked breasts swayed under the fabric of her bathrobe.

"Oh, yes. She enjoys it," Her voice dropped to a whisper. "We have the most amazing sex, Deb."

Debra closed her eyes, and a series of images floated beneath the underside of her eyelids. All of the images were of her sister and young niece: naked; kissing; touching. Except from one image, that floated above all the rest like a drifting cloud in the sky. It was an image of Julie holding that acceptance letter; her eyes radiating.

"And your Julie, you can't tell me you don't fantasize about being with her, now can you?"

Debra shifted in her seat. "No... No I don't." Her voice wavered with uncertainty.

"Come on now..." Krystal grinned. Her hands traveled from the base of Debra's neck and slyly slithered down to the top of her cleavage line. "Don't lie, sweetie. The thought of doing it with Julie had to cross your mind."

Debra's throat was arid; the breath stood frozen in her chest. At that moment she was thinking about Julie; her young beautiful Julie.

"I bet it was never easy for you playing the role of The Mom when you have a child that is a living breathing wet-dream; especially for someone with such a keen taste for women as you. Last night while we were watching the movie, it really dawned on me how amazingly beautiful your Julie is. With those mesmerizing blue eyes..." Krystal's words trailed off as she planted a wet kiss on Debra's left cheek.

Suddenly Debra thought of eyes; almond shaped slanted eyes, almost catlike. She thought of eyes that were blue and deep as the summer skies, and that sparkled like bright midnight stars. And when those eyes stared at her, she could feel her spirit soaring.

"And her beautiful soft lips; you had to dream about those lips ..." Krystal continued and kissed Debra again, this time on the groove of her neck.

In her head, Debra imagined the kiss coming from a much younger mouth. She imagined the kiss coming from a fleshy delicate curve, glistering with moist and innocence.

"And her breasts: so beautiful and mouth watering they are. I imagine she has the pinkest nipples I have ever seen. Just wrapping your mouth around one of them, mmmm..." she kissed Debra on the side of her neck.

Her hands slid down the cleavage of Debra's cardigan and slipped underneath the bra. She grabbed each breast in her hands and squeezed them with such unrestrained passion that it caused her own nipples to stiffen from excitement.

It felt good to Debra as well. She closed her eyes, bathing in the sunlight and savoring the moment. Her heart was beating vigorously inside her chest. Her nipples indurated as her sister's thumbs began to rub them gently. Her hands were clenched over her knees as growing enthusiasm crawled over her spine.

"Her gorgeous, mouth watering, slender body..." Krystal laid another wet kiss on the bottom of her Debra's chin.

"Her round, firm butt cheeks..."

And another kiss fell on the corner of the mouth.

"Her creamy, delicate, moist pusssieeeee ..."

And this time Krystal found her sister's lips. They shared a long and sensuous kiss, like two lovers that were thrown into each other's arms after years of separation, which in a way, they were.

Their tongues rolled against each other, both drenched and slippery with watery anticipation. Debra remembered when she was younger and she had kissed her sister for the very first time, how it had felt so innocent yet exhilarating, and today, thirty years later, the kiss still felt every bit as exhilarating as the first time.

Krystal eventually broke the kiss, but she gave Debra a coquettish smile, full of naughty intentions, and Debra immediately knew where this was headed. And as her sister led her to the bed, Debra realized that she hadn't felt so excited and happy for a really long time.

"God, Deb, it's been so fucking long," Krystal said as they both embraced and kissed on the bed. Underneath them were a crumpled bed sheet and a pile of clothes that didn't matter to anyone."I wanted to have you back in my arms for so looong. My tongue never forgot the way you tasted."

Krystal reached downwards with her hand, sliding it under Debra's skirt and then under the panties. She laced her fingers through a patch of curly hair until she found her older sister's ill-gotten treasure. Debra immediately retaliated with a moan and a sudden quiver of her hips.

"Oh, yes!" Krystal bubbled. "You are practically dripping down there!"

Debra, who spent countless lonely nights fantasizing of fingers other than her own, strumming her clit and awarding her with orgasmic relief, shuddered at her sister's touch. Her head was swimming as Krystal stroked her between her legs.

Krystal finally pushed the hand away from her sister's pussy. The fingers gleamed with a fresh coat of Debra's nectar. She guided her fingers underneath Debra's lips.

"Come on," Krystal whispered."Taste yourself."

Debra, without much hesitation, snaked out her tongue and licked the fluids off her sister's fingers. Not one to hold back on her own burning desires, Krystal pushed her tongue out as well and cleaned the remaining streaks of juice from her own fingers. Eventually, their tongues met and they exchanged a kiss so sloppy with warm spit and fluids.

"You taste amazing, sis," Krystal whispered in her ear.

Debra looked at her sister with big eyes that burned like passion. Her pussy was throbbing with anticipation and aching to be reintroduced -- after so many years -- to Krystal's mouth. Her eyes grew even wider and hungrier once Krystal unrobed, revealing her clean naked body.

Debra gazed at her sister, now completely exposed, and the most impure thoughts danced in her head. She has not seen this body, in all of its raw nakedness, for over twenty-five years. It wasn't the body of the nineteen-year-old she remembered, but it was still a beautiful sight of a lady that has aged very well. Her tits were perfectly round and naturally big; they were only sagging just a little bit. She always felt a little jealous of how Krystal's chest blossomed to such great degrees, and while her own chest was hardly considered small, she still believed that her sister struck lucky on that department. Looking downcast, she saw a lush tuft of dark pubic hair, casually trimmed into a fuzzy triangle. She swallowed hard and licked her lips, craving for the feeling of that curly hair tickling her nose while she suckled on her sister's moist nether lips.

"You look gorgeous, Krystal."

Krystal smiled as she presented her breasts to her sister's awaiting mouth. Debra enthusiastically played with the nipples, which grew like fresh berry, in her mouth.

Krystal rubbed her pussy feverishly; the stiffening sensation of her sensitive nipples had clicked a switch in her pussy and now it was wilder and more alive than ever. When Debra sucked on her nipples, Krystal was sure she would orgasm from that very stimulation alone. She almost surrendered to the pleasure, but her lips started to tingle and the need to finally devour her sister grew stronger.

"God, I want you!" Krystal passionately cried. She unbuttoned Debra's cardigan, and exposed her white lace bra, which quickly found itself tossed on the floor. Then Krystal opened her mouth and latched onto Debra's thick nipples, sucking on it hard with the intensity of a wild animal. The nerves in Debra's nipples became a network of stimulation, rapidly sending signals of pleasure down to her eager vagina.

"Oh, Krystal... lick me down there. I'm begging you."

Krystal grabbed the hem of Debra's skirt and raised it above the waist area, exposing Debra's pair of white laced panties, which were accentuated by the forming of a large wet spot. She pressed her nose against her sister's crotch and took a giant whiff.

"Mmmm... you smell terrific. Maybe I'll just sit here all day and just smell you." Krystal said teasingly, and buried her nose yet again at Debra's crotch, pressing it hard against her clit.

"N-No... p-pa-please... eat me. I'm begging you!" Debra squirmed.

"Well, alright," Krystal grinned slyly, as she hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband and rolled down her sister's panties. Looking at the engorged lips of Debra's pussy made her mouth water.

The voluptuous sister pushed her head between her older sister's legs, as she welcomed her back to a world of Sapphic thrills.

Debra shivered with ecstasy. Her uncontrollable moans grew louder and louder and gradually turned into guttural cries of insatiable pleasure. With the final thread of sanity in her head she realized she might be overheard, so she pushed a pillow onto her face, and released a stream of stifled cries.

Krystal, fired by her sister's cries, felt her own pussy starting to dribble. She quickly began to massage herself.

Debra sensed her climax approaching as the walls of her pussy contracted over her sister's tongue. She could feel her sweet release pulsating in the veins in her neck and at the bottom of her feet. Her left toe vibrated uncontrollably like a plucked guitar string. She tightened her grip around the pillow and burrowed her face even deeper against it, as she bellowed at the top of her lungs.

In her deep sense of ecstasy, Debra envisioned her lover making love to her. She looked downwards and saw her lover nestled between her outspread thighs, resting her godly hand on top her belly; she was licking her, nibbling on her clit, pressing her nose against her pubic bone. Everything around her lover became vividly whiter and brighter and heavenly. In her vision, she covered her lover's hand with her own, and their fingers laced together. In the real world, she laced her fingers with thin air. Then, her lover's head rose from between her legs. The lover smiled at her with perky lips that gleamed with her juices, a glowing nimbus surrounded her head. She saw her lover's face; beautiful, angelic, silky, youthful. It was Julie's face. She saw her daughter, Julie; Her lover.

"Mmmmm.... g-god... Ju-Julieeeee... ahhhh!"

A jolt of electricity traveled down Debra's body; it ran from the core of her pussy all the way down to her toes. Krystal set straight, warm fluids covered her mouth and chin, as she watched her sister violently convulse with an unrelenting orgasm.

"Oh, God!" Debra shuddered, her entire body steamed like hot velvet. This felt like the greatest orgasm she had ever had in her life. She sent her arms up and reached for Krystal, desperately aching for her embrace. Krystal smiled and landed on top of her sister, feeling her slick, sweaty body, still vibrating under her.

"Debra?"

"Yesss..." Debra faintly hissed, as waves of pleasure still coursed through her body.

"Did you just say...? Did you say Julie?"

Debra's breasts heaved up and down as she slowly regained her breath. Her thoughts were still cloudy and adrenaline still pumped chaotically in her veins. What was Krystal talking about? She wondered. Julie? Mentioning Julie? Surely she's mistaken.

"What? No. No, of course not."

Krystal laughed as she held tighter against her sister and planted a wet kiss on her right cheek.

"Yes you did," Krystal said giggling. "You said Julie's name. You fantasized about her didn't you?"

Debra stared intently at the wooden planked ceiling and realized her sister was right; she was visualizing Julie in her head as a part of her fantasy; as her lover.

"Yes...Yes, I guess I did..." she said. Suddenly she realized that she climaxed to the image of her young daughter. And deep inside, she also knew that it wasn't the first time she did so either. There were other times. "I wanted her so badly for ages..." she whispered.

There were many other times, in fact.

"You did?"

"I pictured making love to her in my head so many times." Debra playfully caressed the length of her neck with her warm hand. She wondered how Julie would feel on her skin if they ever got intimate.

Krystal pealed herself off her sister's body and turned to her side of the bed. The confession from her sister instigated a sensation in her pussy that was rife with untamed excitement. Her left hand automatically traveled south.

"God, sometimes during the night," Debra continued speaking, still engulfed in her memories, "when Julie is all the way in university, and I'm all alone in the house. I'll look at some of her photos -- especially those sexy eight-by-tens she did when she modeled-- and I would masturbate to her picture."

"G-G-God, yehaaa..." Krystal's voice wavered. She closed her eyes and allowed her sister's story to take shape in her head.

Debra suddenly detached from her state of reminiscence as she grew aware of her sister's self pleasure.

"Krystal?"

"Just keep taking to me, baby," her voice was shaky. "What do you want to do to your daughter?"

Realizing she is now playing the catalyst to her sister's orgasm, Debra curled beside Krystal, drew her mouth close to her ear and whispered: "I want to fuck her."

"Ahhhh...mmmm...Oh Jesu..."

"I want. To fuck. My daughter." She repeated it again, slower. It was strange how that string of words didn't sound all that preposterous to her. It actually tuned in her ears just fine.

"Ohhhhhh...." Krystal whimpered and for a moment Debra was sure she was also crying, as a forceful orgasm swept her body from head to toe. Fluids seeped from her opening and leaked over the curve of her thigh and onto the bed sheet.

Debra climbed on top of her sister, with each woman burying her face in pussy.

"Oh Fuck, sis. I'm gonna cum all over your over mouth!" Krystal growled.

Debra felt her body becoming useless. "Me too, baby. Me too," she breathed softly.

They climaxed in unison. Their bodies, tangled and entwined in a ball of limbs and sweat, quivered as the orgasm spun inside them like a hot tornado. They collapsed to their own side of the bed; both trying to regain a sense of placement. Then, Debra cuddled next to her sister, and they both floated silently over the waves of their orgasms. For a long time, their breathing did the only talking in the room.

Morning sunlight streamed through the windows and flooded every corner of the room. Debra stared blankly at the window; she couldn't remember the last time she felt so peaceful and satisfied.

"So, you figured out what are you gonna say to Julie?" Krystal broke the silence.

Debra kissed her sister on the shoulder and buried her cheek against that very same spot. "No, not really. I'm not really sure I'm going to say anything. At least not to the full extent of it ..."

"But Deb—"

"No, Krystal. I know what you have with Bailey is amazing and.... and I envy you, I really mean it. But I don't know if I'm ready at this stage to cross that border with Julie. I'm not sure how she'll react at this point. I just... I just don't know."

Krystal wrapped a warm arm around Debra's nude body and hugged her tightly to her chest.

"I understand, sweetie. I just wish... with all four of us here on vacation, far away from anyone we know. We could've had so much fun..."

And Debra knew she was right.

*****

"Okay, so the files should be waiting for you on your inbox, so just tell me if... h-hello? Hello?"

"I'm here. I can hear you just fine, Audra," Julie told her roommate. But she still removed the cell phone from her ear and surveyed the screen. There was a weak signal.

"Oh, okay. Cuz I'm totally hearing you shitty, Jule. Where the heck did you say this lodge is again? Like up in the fucking woods or something?"

"Something like that. This entire area is kind of secluded," Julie said and stretched her feet on the bed."I'm actually surprised I'm getting any phone signal."

"So how you've been doin' over there anyway? Did some good skiing today?"

"No. No skiing," Julie told her roommate drearily.

"Oh...? Why not? For godsakes, Jule, you're on a skiing-trip..."

"Yeah, I know. I skied yesterday. As for today, well..."

Julie's voice trailed off into silence. She looked up at the silver moon, shining through her bedroom window. She searched for answers in its glow.

"Well... well what?" Audra asked.

"Nah, it's nothing serious. I kind-of had a little... argument with my family."

"What about?"

Julie wiped a light film of sweat from her forehead. The toes of her bare feet curled like talons.

"It's nothing, Audra. I -- I really don' wanna get in to this. It's really not that big of a deal." She closed her eyes, hoping Audra wouldn't poke harder on this matter.

"Okay, babe, if you say so." There was a silent pause, which Julie initially thought resulted from a bad connection, but eventually Audra's voice emerged from the other side of the phone. "So, what did you do the all the day then?"

After five minutes of talking the connection became unbearable and Julie had to end the conversation. She gave a long sigh as she placed the cell phone on the nightstand. It was good to talk to Audra. Granted, it wasn't the smoothest conversation they ever had, but it was still nice to talk to a sane voice from back home. God knows, there weren't a lot of sane voices at the lodge.

That thing that she saw the night before still haunted her memory; the images and sounds looped in the back of her mind like a never-ending motion picture. The lewd words coming out of her aunt's mouth jingled in her ears throughout the day. Lick my pussy, baby. You're killing me here... lick momma's pussy. Julie shook her head and shuddered.

She approached the window in her room and looked outside at the shadowy coldness with a wan expression on her face. It was nearing midnight, and winter snow was pouring down on Stowe, and it was pouring down heavy. The weather, which had started pleasantly warm and sunny, quickly deteriorated around midday to a maelstrom of whirling snow pellets. At first, the skies became overcast with menacing silver clouds, followed by an unrelenting army of pouring snow. Then the blizzards came, screaming and swirling, and taking on the snow with a mad flurry.

Julie remembered how earlier in the day, while she was eating a late lunch at a local café, she got a text message from her mom, telling her that she should probably return back to the lodge before the weather worsen. When she had taken a cab back home, the cab-driver, whose rough facial features looked as if they were carved by stone, was kind enough to give her his two cents on the matter.