Hidden In The Trees Ch. 01

Story Info
They take turns going down.
1.4k words
3.71
27.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msamson
msamson
4 Followers

"I noticed this spot once when I used to go to school here," I said as I pulled the car off of the road leading into the high school. To the right was a long row of trees that looked impenetrable, but as the car bumped over the grass a narrow path became visible between the trees. Coming through on the other side was a small clearing, about the size side of a house lot, completely hidden by trees on all sides.

"Oh my god, this place is perfect! How did you find it?"

"I saw a car pull out of here one day, and was curious. Doesn't look like anyone comes here much, though."

Even though we had both already graduated --she was 19 and I was 18-- there was a certain allure to coming back to this place.

She was already leaning back against the door, one leg on the floorboard and the other laying against the seat back, and was lightly running her hand along her inner thighs and over jeans. She smiled as she watched my eyes following the movements of her hands as I shut the engine and turned down the radio.

My cock was already hard against my jeans, uncomfortably so, and she playfully took her foot and rubbed the visible bulge there.

"mmm, nice... " She loved to watch me squirm, and the pressure of her foot against my cock made me thrust my hips involuntarily, seeking pressure. Knowing she had my full attention, she slid down in the seat and put her head back. Long blond hear spilled around her shoulders and out the open window as she laid her head back on the windowsill. She rubbed herself through her pants, and rocked her hips enticingly.

Her jeans were maddeningly tight, and I could swear I could see every crease of her body through the fabric. She had removed her bra earlier as we were driving around because she knew I loved the sight of her nipples, almost always hard, pressing against the thin material of her shirt.

She had the most amazing breasts. They weren't the typical small perky breasts of a teenage girl, they were fuller, heavier, like those of an older woman. She knew it drove me crazy to see her in a t-shirt without a bra on, and the sensation of the cloth against her very sensitive nipples would always make them hard. It was a given that if she was not wearing a bra we would both be horny as hell in a short time.

The top was a thin white button down one that she loved and almost always wore over her normal skin-tight shirt. She moved her hands up her body to caress her breasts, fingertips teasingly circling her nipples.

I had turned sideways in my seat as well, with my back against the door, and was enjoying the sight of her body as it lay open before me.

"You need to take those off," she said, still rubbing my cock with her foot.

I unbuttoned my pants, dropping them unceremoniously on the floor, leaving my underwear on for the moment. My cock created a sizable tent, and a little spot of lubrication visible because my constant state of arousal for the last few hours. I leaned back and her foot once more came up to rub me, as she started unbuttoning her shirt.

She pulled the shirt open slightly, just short of letting me see her nipples, teasing me. She felt my cock twitch on her foot and smiled, running her big toe up and down the underside of my shaft, then spreading her toes slightly to almost grip my cock between them.

I never really had a foot fetish, but she would always get curiously aroused when she could feel the hardness of my cock on her feet. I gave her a look which we both knew was "show me yours and I'll shows you mine," and she ran her hands up her belly and then slowly pulled her shirt wide and squeezed her breasts.

I pulled my underwear to the side and let my cock and balls free.

Very lightly she ran her toe from the tip of my penis down the underside of my shaft, along my balls, and stopped at that spot just above my anus and wiggled it there. I grabbed my cock and gave it a long, slow squeeze, feeling horny as I've ever been and wanting more than anything just to get off.

"uh uh... That's mine," she said and pushed my hand away with her foot. She used her toes to grab a little pinch of the skin on the underside of my cock, pressed my shaft down against my stomach, and started to rub up and down on long, slow strokes. God it felt so good, and I pushed harder against her foot.

Her hands slid back down between her legs, and she started rubbing herself very hard, almost trying to push her fingers through the material of her pants, and I could see a little spot of wetness from her pussy darkening the cloth.

We didn't have any condoms that day, as I usually brought those along when we went out at night. Daylight was always about playing in other ways, oral, masturbation, being naked in public somewhere, and the one other game we liked to play: getting each other really worked up to the point just shy of exploding and then stopping.

We did this often because we then ached all day long just to get off. It drove us crazy, and there were some days we would bring each other to that point several times during the day, always stopping and not letting each other cum.

Because when nighttime came, we could fuck each other with a raw animal lust, and utter disregard for anything but that moment.

I couldn't wait today. It had already been a few days since we had time together, and all I wanted was her pussy in my mouth, to feel her quivering under my tongue. As I laid there with her foot now slick with my juice sliding up and down my dick, and see her wetness seeping through her jeans, I couldn't wait.

I sat up, unbuckled her pants, and pulled them free as she lifted her ass up off the seat for me.

God, I loved to see her pussy. She shaved it clean sometimes, and other let it go natural with a little trimming for looks. This time she was clean shaven, freshly so. I ran my hands down her belly, and across her mound, smelling the baby powder she used after she shaved and the smooth dry skin. Her lips where soaking wet and my finger felt like they had fallen into a warm pool, punctuated by a deep moan when I did.

Slowly kneeling down to a prone position, I ran my fingers all over smearing her wetness all over her lips and clit until her whole pussy was smooth, wet, and frictionless.

She watched as I slipped two fingers inside her slowly at first, twisting around, and then I pushed them in deep and curled my fingers up toward me, feeling for her g-spot.

"Ughn... Fuck," she opened the glovebox and pulled out a towel that we kept there. "It's not going to take me long if you do that."

I spread the towel out on the seat, and pushed it under her ass with one hand while my fingers that had found the spot continued to slowly stroke her. I could feel the area was already swollen, and I knew she was right, it wouldn't be long. Slowly I lowered my face to her pussy, smelling her musk, gently parted her lips with my tongue, and briefly pushed it into her entrance that was already filled with my fingers.

God, she tasted so good.

Slowly I licked around the outside of her lips, and worked my way inward, taking care not to touch her clit except in an occasional passing motion. With her, the key was to keep the friction on her g-spot and not stimulate her clit so she would build do that giant internal orgasm. She dropped her head back on the door and closed her eyes, one hand on my head pulling my down on her hard, the other cupping her breast, nipple between two fingers, alternately squeezing and kneading.

...continued in Part 2...

msamson
msamson
4 Followers