Hidden Love Ch. 03

Story Info
He askes her on a date and she gets a lovely suprise.
5.6k words
4.53
17.8k
5

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers

Thursday

Sly turned to me and asked, "Do you know how do number 12?"

I looked up and saw his bluish-green eyes twinkle at me and his smile flashing. He was the new guy here, along with his sister Marie. So they were still adjusting.

"Huh?" I was distracted with Sylar again. He just couldn't stay out of my mind.

"Number 12. Do you know how do it?" He asked again patiently. A strand of his dirty blonde hair hung in his eyes and he flicked it away with a gentle swing of his head. Yeah, he was attractive, in a nerd kind of a way. But he was good looking and muscular, but he always asked about math or science or something.

"I actually didn't get that far yet." I admitted.

"What number are you on?"

"Four." I replied with a blush.

"Sheesh . . . What's on your mind?" He asked innocently.

"A guy named Sylar." I confessed. "Wait a minute. This isn't due 'til Monday. Why are you doing it now? We have an act 80 day tomorrow or something." I tried to change the subject.

"I'm planning something tomorrow; I want to get it done." He said simply and said no more about it. "So who's this Sylar?"

"The guy that gave me this hickey, the guy that's nearly tearing my mind in two, the guy that's nearly breaking my heart!" I grumbled in my misery.

"Ooch . . . and from what I'm hearing you don't even know what he looks like or anything." He commented.

I made a face and nodded in agreement. "Yep, that's it." I then wondered how to draw Sylar out. Out of the dark and into the light where I can see him and know who he is. Or something that could tell me anything or something about him.

"Ochh. . ." He shook his head and turned away, but then he faced my way again, with his book and his homework. "This is how you do this problem . . ." He then showed me how. And for a moment, for just a second, I could hear Sylar in his voice.

Yeah right, Sylvester Peters as Sylar. That's a laugh. Or could it?

"Hey Sly? Is your middle name by any chance Sylar?" I asked just in case.

"No." He chuckled. "You thought about that to have you?"

And I wondered. I really wondered who the hell Sylar was.

That Night . . .

I lay in bed that night, thinking about him. Who could he be? What was his next move? When was I going to talk to him again? I sighed and knew I wasn't going to get answers anytime soon, so I tried to sleep.

A half an hour later I awoke from a heavy doze. It was different tonight. I wasn't cold, it was nice and warm. I was in my normal pajamas, panties and a tank-top. Around this time of night I'd wake up and throw on a blanket, unless . . .

I then registered the warm body next to me. I gasped trying to figure out what I should do.

"Its alright . . . It's just me." The warm deep voice said, that only belonged to one man and one man alone.

Sylar.

"What are you doing here!?!" I whispered furiously.

"Funny, I asked myself the very same thing. But the only answer that I could come up with is only one." He replied softly and calmly, and it irritated the hell out of me.

"And what was that?" I demanded.

"To hold you in my arms as we sleep." And with that said, he drew me closer to his warmth, until my whole body was pressed up against his.

My breath stopped, my heart pounded in my ears, and my mind went crazy. All these nights I fantasized this. I fantasized him coming to me and holding me, where I barely slept for I dreamed so much about it. God his arms felt so right around me, that I nearly caved.

"What about my parents?" I questioned.

"Sleeping." His voice was calm and soothing.

"My brother?" I was getting pissed, but his calmness was starting to rub off on me. All I wanted to do was curl into him and lay there with him forever.

"Sleeping." His warm breath ran over my neck, leaving goose bumps in its wake, tickling over my ear and my cheek. I grounded my teeth in frustration. "I'm sorry I put you in such grief, but you have to learn."

"Learn what?" I demanded. "Learn that I shouldn't have done what I did to those guys? That I shouldn't be such a tease or hard to get? I learned, I give!" Silence only answered me, only his steady breathing washing over me came. "I want you . . . what more do you want?" Just like the first time I said that, there was so much emotion in that statement that it terrified me.

"You're everything I want in a man and more. It took me a good long time to figure that out, but I know now. If you want I'll beg. But the fact is, just by the encounter we had and other things you've been doing to me, I . . . I . . ." I didn't want to go on. I didn't want to get hurt. But I wanted more, so much more.

"I love you." I was breathless and I was so scared that my heart felt like it was clutched in a vise and my breath was pretty much gone.

That clearly startled him but he only drew me closer to him. "Soon babyluv, soon." He kissed my forehead and held me tight.

I turned around so that I faced him even though I couldn't see his face as usual, and wrapped my arms around his waist. I then started to cry, for it hurt already. Him rejecting me, it was my only nightmare. My dream man rejecting me.

"Hey . . ." He soothed. "Just a little longer, that's all I ask for, and we'll be together." He wiped my tears away. "I just want you to learn who I am, instead of what other people see me as. This is who I am, not anybody else. I wanted you to know this person instead of the person who everybody thinks I am." He paused. "Understand?"

I nodded. In the darkened room I could only see his eyes. They were a bluish-green, like the sea after a storm. And they held all the tenderness and love in the world just for me. I smiled and he kissed me.

A comforting kiss and that's all I needed. But then he whispered, "I love you too Casey." My heart then leapt with joy. I fell asleep like that, with him in my arms and my heart soaring. I was in love with my dream man.

Friday Morning

As I woke, I remembered what had happened last night, and that itself brought on a smile to my lips. I lay in my cocoon of warmth for a moment, thinking of last night, when my alarm went off.

I grunted and reached over to slam it off. I then registered he wasn't with me anymore. My arms went out, tangling in the sheets to find his big muscled body, but to no prevail. I sat up in my bed abruptly to search for him in the room but he wasn't there either. A disappointed sigh escaped my lips as I realized he wasn't there.

"Damn you Sylar!" I had ended up saying that a lot lately.

I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the grogginess that lingered there and when I opened them again, I saw in the corner of my eye a piece of paper.

Another damn note, I sighed again and picked it up, and started to read this one.

"Casey,

I'm sorry I've been torturing you so, I just wanted you to know the real me, not the person that other people see me as, I can't stress that enough. Meet me tonight in the house 421 Dream Rd. Tonight we dine at 7:30

w/ love, Sylar

Oh my god! A date! A real date!!! I really get to see him! I . . . I . . . I love this man! I couldn't believe it. From the way he treated me and provoked me, I fell madly and deeply in love with him. Unbelievable.

I then started to panic, What the hell was I going to wear!?!

Later That Day . . .

"What am I going to do? What am I going to wear?" I was really starting to freak. It was already 6:20 and it was a 15 minute walk from here. Shit, shit, and double shit!!! I growled.

I tried to think of what I was going to wear all morning, but the more I thought about it the less sure I was. So I decided to call in some help.

"Calm down!" Christina said among the pile of clothes that I had ripped out of my drawers earlier along with Marie. They adopted Marie in there group sometime this week and I realized she really was a good friend.

"Should I wear something sleek and sexy or something nice and pretty or . . . or . . . what?" I was about to burst into tears. I've been pacing my bedroom floor so much that day I was surprised that I haven't made a ditch yet.

"Well from what I get in the note, it's not friendly, so don't wear something that you would like go to church in and definitely no jeans! But don't wear something to fancy either." She paused for a minute to think.

"Can I see the note?" Marie asked quietly. Christina handed it over without a word. Marie looked it over in silence. "Hey my father . . ."

Christina cut her off with, "I know!"

"What?" Marie and I asked at the same time.

"Something flirty, not terribly sexy you know? You don't want to be a total tease with him, do ya?" She laughed and had a knowing smile on her face. She picked something up from the bed, dropped it, and then searched the pile. Once she found what she wanted she made a gratifying sound.

"Maybe this." She said quietly and held it up to me. She then handed it to me so she can search among the piles of clothes for something else. What she handed me was a black skirt with blue roses on it. It rested right above the knee with a little slit on the side to show off some leg.

"Where did I see it?" Christina mumbled to herself, while throwing some clothes here and there behind her. "Ah-huh!!!" She must have found what she was looking for. She pulled out a v-neck halter out of the pile and I saw that the roses on my skirt matched the large one on the halter. They were almost the same hue. The halter had a slightly darker blue and white rose on the left breast. She held it up to me and smiled in satisfaction.

"Go try it on." Marie urged me once she saw what it was.

I bit my lip, hesitated, and then went when Christina started to shew me into the bathroom. "Wait! What about underwear?"

Christina's smile turned only into a grin. "Thinking ahead aren't we?"

"No . . . I just . . . umm thought . . ." I stammered in embarrassment.

"Just in case." She finished for me. She grinned, probably reading my thoughts.

I sighed. "Yes."

She chuckled lightly and then rummaged through my drawers again. A minute later she came back giving me a light blue lacy panty shorts and a strapless bra. I, of course had bought it at Victoria's secret a while back and never worn it yet.

"Christina!" I scorned.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Get me the sky blue panties and I'll keep the bra."

She sighed and took the scanty panties away and brought me the ones that I requested. "Thank you." I then slipped into the bathroom. A few moments later I stepped out to get their inspection on it. I looked in the full length mirror and saw it looked really good on me. It was perfect!!! My clothes were flirty and pretty, not the teasing temptress.

"Yeah!!!" Christina cheered. "That's what I'm talking about!!!"

"Lookin' good!" Marie applauded.

"What about shoes?" Christina quickly asked. I smiled and pointed over towards my closet door and there sat on the floor black high heels with rhinestones in them so they sparkled. "Nice." She approved and rummaged through my jewelry box. She pulled out my glittering dangling earrings, which would match my shoes, and handed them to me.

I put them were they belonged in my ears, then I put my shoes on, and then I started to fuss with my hair. I took the long braids out that I put in this morning, and my hair tumbled into a wavy mass around me.

"Now it's my turn of expertise." Marie said softly behind me, and pulled out a pointy comb and went to work. In the end my hair turned out great! It was simple, with curls, but very pretty.

I was almost ready. I put on my make-up and after I was done, a beautiful face peered out at me in the mirror, that it startled me.

"We're finished sugar. Look how pretty you look! You go girl!" She smiled in great approval. "I don't know what this man has done, but I think you all but fell in love with him!"

I glowed pink and they started to get ready to leave. "Tomorrow, you call us and tell us what happened right?" Christina looked at me.

"Yes, of course!" I turned to her and hugged her and Marie. "Thank you so much for helping me out you guys! I really appreciate it. I guess I'll talk to you guys tomorrow." I was so moved for them helping me that I was about to cry.

"Now don't cry!" Christina warned. "You'll mess up that pretty face." She smiled and I did too. "Alright girl, I'll see you tomorrow." Christina then led Marie out the door and into her car. The door closed softly and I darted a glance at the kitchen's clock and saw it was 7:05. A few more minutes and I should be leaving as well.

My fingers drummed on the counter from impatience as I waited to be off. But the damn clock was going to damn slow. I sighed and walked back into my room, sat down on my bed and waited. I put some of my clothes away so my bed wouldn't be all piled up with it. I sat back down and waited again. Something was underneath my hand, I looked and saw that I forgot the scanty lingerie panties. A naughty grin spread across my lips and before I lost courage, I slipped the other panties off, and donned on the skimpy blue ones. It was then time to go.

I walked out the door and started walking to the house. A few minutes later I came to it. The house was an old Victorian, beautifully restored. I climbed the steps while my heart pumped in my chest faster and faster. When I walked across the porch my high heels clicked and made myself known. I was uncertain suddenly, but I shook it off and knocked lightly on the door.

The door opened and I peered inside to see Sylar but there was nobody there. I blew out the breath that I was unconsciously holding and frowned. I stepped in, "Hello? Sylar?" No answer. "Hello?"

I stepped in farther to see and to my right was the dining room. The table was set and candles were lit. In the middle of the table sat blood red roses. I gasped at the beautiful sight and wondered where he could be. Farther in I went to look at the romantic scene unfolding. It nearly stole my breath away. Sylar went through all this trouble to do this for me, it was so sweet.

Now I stood at the table gazing down on the sparkling silverware and the juicy strawberries that sat near at hand. I smiled and thought, We're going to have some fun, but I then put my mind back in check, for I knew I was supposed to behave. I grinned despite myself and picked up a strawberry, dipped it in some whip cream that lay not far behind.

Wrapping my lips around the berry, I took a bite. It's sweet juices flooded my mouth and I found them absolutely delicious. Some juices and whip cream hid in the crook of my mouth and I peeked my tongue out to catch them.

Suddenly, I felt him directly behind me. I gasped for I was a little shaken of his sudden presence. I started to turn, but then he spoke, "Don't." So I stopped and faced the table again. He then wrapped a blindfold around my eyes so that I couldn't see. I was a little disappointed, but hey, I at least get to talk to him and stuff.

Sylar took my wrist in his hand and guided the rest of the whipped cream strawberry to his mouth. He ate what was left and plucked the stem out of my hand and it disappeared. His hands laid on my waist as he lowered his mouth down on to my neck, and kissed me lightly to make me tremble in his grasp. He then turned me around to face him. His rough hands took hold my soft ones and laid them on his face.

I then figured, he wasn't going to let me see him with my eyes but with my hands. Interesting. I then moved my hands gently over his face, feeling his stubborn jaw and his soft mouth. His nose was straight and his brows weren't too thick like some other men's, and I thought, He's handsome to me, but can't wait until I really see him.

He stilled my hands by placing his own on mine and slid them slowly to his mouth. He kissed each fingertip and then both my palms. "You look beautiful tonight." He said softly and made me smile. He placed his mouth to mine and kissed me lightly. His tongue raced across my lips and I opened my mouth eagerly for him. But before it got to intense, he stepped back.

Sylar then placed me in a chair at the table and said gruffly, "I'll be right back, I have to get the food." And left the room, and I waited patiently for him.

A moment later he came back with something that smelled absolutely delicious, but I didn't recognize it at all. So I asked, "What is it?"

He chuckled and replied, "Trust me, you'll like it." His chair squeaked as he sat down in it. His hand touched mine softly and put my hand on his and I knew he was going to feed me. He raised his hand to my lips and I took a bite cautiously. It was kind of crunchy, spicy, but really good. I still didn't know what it was though. "Mmm . . . that is good!" I whispered and took another bite.

"I told you so." He chuckled and fed me some more. I found the delicious food, placed his hand on mine so he could guide me to his mouth. I found it with a grin and he opened his mouth to take it in. But before I could take my hand away he caught my fingertip in his teeth and warmth splashed inside me. He then let go with a chuckle, satisfied with my reaction. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked me.

"Yes please." I answered and realized that my mouth had gone dry. I heard him pour something in two glasses and wondered what it was, just like the food. He wrapped my fingers around the glass and raised it to my lips. I took a swallow and found it was cool red wine. "If you're trying to get me drunk, it won't work." I said in warned and amused tone.

"Why would I want to do that when I like my women to know what they are doing when I have my way with them?" He replied in a careless and amused tone as well.

"Hmm . . . I don't know then." I replied and smiled. I then took another sip of my wine. I at least knew that he wasn't to drug me or anything.

He chuckled and I felt something press against my lips again. It was a strawberry covered with whip cream. I took a bite, loving the taste, and licked my lips seductively, and took another bite, this time sucking on his fingers at the end of it. I heard him gasp and I withdrew from his finger. I couldn't help but smile.

"Tisk, tisk, tisk . . ." he was warning me, about what I wondered. We then finished eating. I then heard him push his chair back and take the plates away. He came back a few times to take some other things off the table but I wasn't sure why he was doing this.

A few moments later he came back in and sat down, we then sat in silence. It grew uncomfortable for me and I wondered what he was up to. "Sylar?" I asked tentatively.

Suddenly I was scooped up from my chair and into his lap. "Well hello . . ." I said cautiously and giggled.

"It's okay, I just want to hold you right now." He said softly. I nodded in understanding and lay my head against his shoulder. I squirmed a little to get more comfortable and knew my skirt rode higher on my thighs, but ignored it. His arms wrapped around me tight and I started to relax against him. I cherished his arms around me. They were warm, comforting and relaxed. God, I love this man, I thought to myself.

A moment later he tipped my head back and kissed me. At first it was light and sweet, but then started to turn hotter and intense and I didn't care. This is what I wanted, god, I wanted it so bad. My whole body was on fire, desire burning through my veins with such force that it scared me but only turned me on the more. During this I think he sat me on the table, but I wasn't sure, I was that into the kiss and his touch.

He grunted, pushed away and left me. I felt the table under me and my cheeks flushed hot and I knew I was blushing furiously. Before I could even think what I was doing and stop it, he came back to me. His lean hard body pressed against mine as he kissed me once again with a hunger that startled me but only matched my own.

maxex5452
maxex5452
65 Followers
12