Hidden Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

His hands spread my legs so he could step closer to me and I felt him; his warmth, his power, his strength, and his heavy arousal pressing up against his pants to my already wet panties. Even his masculine scent washed over me, just like the emotions that were ripping through me now; love, lust, and urgency, all coursing through my veins.

I moaned into his mouth as he kissed me hungrily, as if he couldn't get enough of me. It wasn't anything like any of the other experiences with other guys. This was entirely different and I couldn't get enough. I wanted more, so much more!

He was kissing down my jaw while his hand untied my halter at my neck. It dropped and revealed the sexy bra that contained my breasts. He kissed me again, cupping my face with both hands so he could consume me. His hands pushed upwards on the blindfold, until itself slipped off. He then was toying with the clasps on my bra, until it also came off.

I tore my lips away from his, my eyelids tightly closed, so I could gasp out, "The blindfold."

"Forget it!" He grounded out. His voice was husky and so terribly sexy. "I wanted you to see me in the moonlight." He said then took my mouth again. His hands cautiously touched my breasts, when I laid my hands on his so he could fully touch me. His hands then gently caressed my breasts, teasing my nipples and rolling them in between his index finger and thumb, until they stood hard and erect, and I was whimpering with need.

His lips kissed down my jaw to my neck and playfully bit me. I, of course, gasp and shiver in his arms, loving the sensation. His head moved lower so his mouth could catch a nipple. I gasped as I felt his hot wet mouth fully on me, and I clutched him closer.

My hands found the buttons on his shirt and tried to open it, but I was fumbling and it was so terribly frustrating that I was growling. He then half grunted and laughed and just tore off his shirt. Buttons snapped and went flying, but he didn't seem to care. My hands ran greedily up his chest, loving the feel of his muscles move underneath, then I gripped his shoulders so I could pull him down to me.

I now lay on the table as he kisses me and fondles my breast with one hand. His other hand rose higher and higher on my thigh, pushing my skirt up until it bunched at my hips. Fingertips slowly tugged down my panties until they were off and on the ground.

Before I even knew it, he pushed two fingers into my damp heat. I gasped as the pleasure filled as he finger fucks me. I was nearly out of my mind, when his mouth reached my dripping opening. His fingers were replaced by his hot mouth, his tongue swirling inside me, licking and teasing my sensitive lips. His teeth raked my clit and then nibbled on it and all I could do was gasp and scream with pleasure. He worked his magic on me and I rose higher and higher on the cloud of pleasure. The sweet unbearable tension twisted deep inside me and exploded throughout my trembling body. He held me there, tightly against him until I could breathe again. And when I could, his mouth closed over mine. I could even taste myself on his lips.

The moonlight shone through the windows and fell across our bodies. I could see the contours of muscles on his back and another wave of heat cascaded through me. His bluish-green eyes were darker than usual from passion as he looked at me. They were filled with desire and hunger that I would never fathom.

"Sylar!" I whispered his name against his shoulder and bit him softly. He shuddered in response and groaned. My hands fumbled at his belt and pants, but I got them undone. I reached inside and gently touched him.

He tensed instantly as I began to stroke him. He growled and leaned more into me as if seeking for my heat. He slowly took my hand as if regretting to, and but came closer to me. I pushed him back and he looked at me with a question in his eyes. I grinned and took his member in hand again. He groaned in protest but didn't stop me. He was so big, that I didn't want to take my hands of him. He was about 7 to 8 inches long, and thick.

His eyes closed with pleasure as I stroked him from root to tip. I leaned down and took him in my mouth, he gasped and shuddered from me doing this, and I didn't want to stop. I swirled my tongue around his head and he groaned out loud. I sucked him all the way down again, but this time zigzagging him with my teeth, he trembled and clutched at my hair. I did this a few more times, but finally he pulled me off of him with a ragged groan.

I looked up at his shadowed face with concern when he said, "I'm going to cum if you don't stop." I grinned and was about to suck him back in my wet mouth when he gripped my hair and I couldn't reach him. "Tonight's your night. I want to pleasure you." He said softly to me and pulled me up.

His mouth smashed down on mine and kissed me hard, and I only kissed him back. His hand played with my breast making my nipple hard once again. He leaned back into me and I felt his erection against my thigh. I was afraid of his size but I knew I could adjust.

"Love me, if you love me." I said softly in his ear and kissed him once again. He shuddered and thrust hard into me and I screamed out from the pain. Damn it did it hurt. I didn't know it was going to be like this. I grounded my teeth together as I started to adjust to him. My nails digging in his back just from the pain.

His head came up from my shoulder and he stared at me hard. "Jesus Casey! I didn't know! Are you okay? I thought you were . . .?" He demanded and I knew he was only concerned.

"No longer a virgin . . . I know. A lot of people thought that." I grunted. My nails dug harder as he throbbed inside me and it only brought delicious searing pain. And I wondered if he even felt them.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, still not moving but still inside and throbbing.

"Maybe because it never came into the conversation." I gingerly. The pain still throbbed and I could barely stand it, that I started to squirm.

"Casey . . ." he said tenderly and started to move slowly in my tight passage, "I'll make it good for you. I promise." The pain receded as he rocked inside me slowly and the sweet tension started to build up again as he nibbled on my ear.

Once the pain had gone the pleasure started to fill me, making me rise in the land of bliss. Sylar slowly thrust harder, faster, and deeper inside of me, which made me moan and cry out all the more. The more harder and faster he drove inside me, I responded more to than just slow, I noticed.

Sweat broke out on his skin as he tried to contain his control, but as I dug my nails into his back harder than I intended, it broke. He couldn't take it any longer. He thrust harder and deeper inside me like an animal and I clung to him, meeting his thrusts with one of my own.

Faster, harder and deeper he pumped into me and I could only scream out his name over and over again. I climaxed over and over again, having multiple orgasms that I never had before. One last time he thrust inside me and shuddered as I arched my back one last time and we climaxed together, him groaning out my name and I screaming his.

We lay in a heap of tangled limps on the dining room table as we caught our breaths. Once we did I whispered, "I love you."

Sylar kissed me hard and possessively and said against my lips, "I love you too Casey." I sighed in relief and let him hold me, for I clung to him.

A few moments later he stood, grabbed our dropped clothes, gave them to me, picked me up in his arms and carried me up the stairs and apparently into his room. He didn't even break a sweat doing it that it amazed me. He laid me down on the bed, tossed the clothes out of my arms and joined me on the bed. Holding my leg up, he took off one high heel and then the other, kissing up one leg and the next.

With my skirt still on, he started to get rid of that too, kissing the skin that was revealed to him. He pushed me down on the bed and wiggled the skirt off the rest of the way. He kissed up my legs again, up my almost flat stomach, kissing my breasts and pulling on my nipples just to get me to tremble and gasp again, and then up my neck where he bit lightly and then kissed my jaw, to my lips that were begging to be kissed. He broke the kiss, asking, "Stay with me?"

He now lay on top of me, and I was trapped in between him and the bed, and I knew I couldn't think of a better place to be. His bluish-green eyes twinkled at me, and I smiled and said, "Always!" I wrapped my arms around him and he held me tight. "I love you!" I told him again, as my fingers played through his light dark hair.

"I love you too." He whispered as he slowly moved inside me again, which drew a soft moan from me. He then began to make love to me again, and I knew I loved this man, and I loved him back.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers
12