Hidden Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers

I clutched Sly, terrified we would get caught. "Yeah?" I shouted over the gushing warm water to be heard. Then I heard the bathroom door click open and I clutched him tighter, a small whimper tightening my throat.

"Oh, Casey! I was wondering where you were at! Are you okay honey?" She sounded concerned.

"It's okay . . . I just don't feel very good. I'm going to bed after I'm done showering." I reassured her, even though I was shaking in fear.

"Alright honey. Do you want me to make you some soup?"

"Sure mom . . . Why not?"

"Alright honey . . . See you in a little bit." She then turned away and I peeked out to see her close the door. I sighed and relaxed in Sly's arms. "Do you want me to turn your music on hon?" She peeked her head back in.

"Yeah . . ." My muscles tensed up all over again and my heart beat with adrenaline. The song that came on was A Perfect Circle's Sleeping Beauty. But in the background, I heard my mother's retreating footsteps.

Relaxing my body against his again, I began to laugh. "Oh my god! I've never been so scared in my life!" I stated and he began to chuckle. Then I saw he still had his pants on and I laughed even harder.

maxex5452
maxex5452
66 Followers
12