Hidden Magic Ch. 03

Story Info
A taste of things to come.
1.7k words
4.57
18.2k
3
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hers had been a restless night, filled with fitful tossing and turning. Her naked body lay tangled in knotted sheets, the light coverlet long since relegated to the bare floor. Dawn's pale light peeked meekly over the horizon, filling her tiny room with a hint of morning's glow.

Staring blankly at the ceiling, she lay nearly motionless, drawing in slow, deep breaths as she attempted to clear her troubled mind, reeling from the previous days events and thoughts of what was to come. It was to be a nearly impossible task.

A deep sigh escaped through her soft lips as she finally forced her body from the bed to dress with a deliberate slowness. Although not looking forward to the day, she was unaccustomed to being this anxious and nervous. Her intuitive instincts screamed out that her normal way of life was about to be turned upside down.

With her clothes hugging her firm body, she brushed her hair back and tied it in place, suddenly aware of a persistent tremor in her hands. Her blades securely in place, she slipped her traveling satchel on, cracked her bedroom door slightly and pushed it slowly and carefully open, unsure of what she expected to see. Chiding herself for being so paranoid, she slipped from the room to walk stiffly down the stairs, ignoring the innkeeper completely as she walked out the door. The air was cool in the bright sunlight that revealed Jude standing just to the right of her, brushing down her stallion. She wanted to tell him he had no right to touch what was hers, but the words seemed to die on her tongue as she silently watched him. He had his back to her, his clock draped over Beast's back as he brushed the horse s long mane of hair, murmuring something that made her usually loyal companion's ears twitch. The traitorous beast even turned to nuzzle Jude's arm a time a two. Biting her tongue, her gaze shifted back to the man who seeming had captured her mounts gratitude. Even from the back, Jude held an air of confidence and authority, holding his back straight, broad shoulders back. His was the look of lean strength, without any of the bulk that many men carried, yet he carried his power in a way that was not intimidating or threatening.

Forcing herself into a casual walk, she strolled toward the duo and cleared her throat, gaining his attention. Twisting his body to see, he flashed her a charming grin that dropped her stomach somewhere near her knees and sent her nerves into a rapid flutter.

"Good morning, I'm happy to see that you did not run off last night."

"I didn't see the point," she replied. Although she had certainly been tempted time and time again to bolt from her bed for a fast getaway. The urge had been resisted though it remained to be seen if it was a wise choice or not.

Jude let out a soft grunt and finished his last brush strokes, packing away the brush into his own traveling sack. He straightened, brushing long strands of blond hair from his eyes. The move was not unnoticed, her eyes, straying to his hands. Large, long fingered and strong.. Her body burned from the memories of what they had done what they could do to her willing flesh. She shivered and frowned, irritated the her lack of control over her senses.

"Where is your mount," she finally asked, shifting her weight restlessly from one foot to the other.

"I don't have one," he stated lightly, his voice as smooth and rich as the softest velvet. The look on his face could not hide the fact that he was finding amusement in her discomfort, not in a mean or leering way, but in a way that kept her pulse skittering, her nerves high. He motioned for her to move closer but she wasn't moving, her body frozen in place.

"What do you mean, you don't have one? We're not . . . you can't," she stammered, then took a defensive stance as she had on the previous evening. His deep chuckle first made her angry, but then her body intervened and she wanted to melt into him all over again. "Damn," she muttered, racking her fingers through her hair, mussing up the tightness of her braid.

"I won't bite, Keth. Come." He invited, an invitation that only served to further put her at the mercy of her body. His large, warm hand was extended and her body immediately reacted again. Without further thought, her hand met his and she was suddenly pulled close, their bodies mere inches apart. Heat radiated from him, warming her through completely. His smile was sweet and sensual, his head dipped and he tasted her lips once more. With the odd shimmer filtering between their interlocked fingers, the kiss deepened until she managed to regain her senses, at least partially. Shoving her freed hand between them, she managed to push herself free, gasping for breath, fighting to clear her mind. "Stop," she commanded.

She felt him struggle with himself, caught up in his own needs. Without further word, he took reign. Blowing out a breath, he dropped his forehead to hers and kissed the tip of her nose. "You're a potent little thing, Keth," he teased, "but I think we'd better get going before we create a scene."

With his hands on her hips, he lifted her onto Beast's saddled back before he swung smoothly up behind her. The heat that radiated from his strong chest encouraged her to press her back into him. She felt oddly sheltered and warmed in the circle of his arms as he gave a click of his tongue which set Beast into motion with a slow and lazy trot toward the edge of town.

Breaking the silence...

They rode in silence seemingly for hours. Uncertain of what to say or ask, she kept her silence, though her mind refused to still itself. She wasn't very good at this type of situation, and the closeness of his body as it brushed against hers with every step Beast took was distracting to say the very least.

Encircled by the warmth of his arms, she felt safe, shielded from the cold wind. At the same time, she felt small and helpless for the first time since the beginning of her journey. She had vowed repeatedly that no man could make her feel that way again, and yet the man called Jude was doing just that, but in an entirely different way. It was damned right annoying. She felt the urge to stamp her foot and scream, shake her fists, perhaps demonstrate what her trusted daggers could conjure up. Perhaps he would be the one feeling helpless then.

She smirked and crossed her arms below her breasts. "Exactly where would you be taking me?" she asked.

Strong muscles flexed against her back, sending warnings through her mind and body. After he few seconds, he replied, "Home."

"Where exactly is this "home," Jude?"

"Curious and beautiful," he replied. "That is a dangerous combination." Chuckling to himself, he wrapped an arm suddenly around her waist, hugging her tight.

Sucking in a surprised breath, she plastered her body against his, the delicate muscles of her belly quivering below the smooth, well defined muscles of his forearm. "Relax," he finally said, "You'll find out everything in due time."

"Hmmm," she mused, her every nerve crying out for more...more heat...more of him, holding her, touching her. She shivered and his hold tightened.

"Cold?" he murmured, his hot breath over her sensitive ear, drawing a gasp from her and a an answering growl from him.

He was painfully aware that she was subconsciously rubbing her delicious lower back and bottom against his rock hard groin. Her scent was intoxicating and he had been perfectly happy not speaking, just losing himself in her scent and her warmth. Her soft gasp triggered another searing pang of desire that hit fast and hard, grabbing hold of his gut. His mouth pressed against the delicate skin behind her ear lobe, causing her to jerk with a plaintiff whine, laced with both shock and pleasure.

"Jude..."she breathed, "S-sto...Oh!"

His tongue traced a lazy pattern over her soft, delicate neck, the teeth nipped, scattering her conscious thoughts. Instantly, her body arched, thrusting her chest out, her bottom against him. His grunt was muffled against her flesh as he followed the line of her neck, over her shoulder.

Head lulled back, Kethry had no way to question why or how, or even what was transpiring. His free hand flattened against her hard belly and wandered up to her breast, squeezing it gently through her clothing. She could make no coherent sounds, only a soft gurgle that moved from deep within her throat. Her instincts screamed NO, but her mind screamed YES, and she felt subconsciously felt him respond in kind.

Closing her eyes, she helplessly gave in as she had the night before as he continued to kiss her. It felt so hot, so good, so right, so...her head turned to meet his demanding mouth. Tongues danced and that exploring hand dipped to cup her sex through her pants. She moaned into his mouth, sharing his breath as he shared hers.

Beast shifted and snorted loudly, affected by the smell of desire, delicate, but potent that filled the air. Kethry's hips shifted and pushed against his palm as Jude established a rhythm of presses and rubs that were driving her insane. She twisted, wrapped her arms around his neck and sucked his tongue into her as she wiggled against him, desperate for release, for something she had never achieved.

Their bodies meshed, the heat and friction he created was quickly sending her near the edge and before she knew what had taken her body over, a squeal of delight filled the air. She tensed, her breath hitched, and her body quivered repeatedly before she ever so slowly fell back to earth, limp and dazed.

Stopping Beast, he gathered up his new-found love and cradled her close, basking in her release even as his had not yet begun. He kissed her slack mouth and nuzzled her neck.

"Rest," he murmured. "We'll camp here tonight and talk a little more."

Her blue eyes me his, cloudy and heavy lidded before she gave in, unable to grasp onto reasoning or make a conscious decision as she let herself slip into welcome sleep in his arms.