Hidden Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

Other guests were congregating to watch the show. Some just looked on while others voiced encouraging words. An Asian woman pushed gently past Jennifer walking straight for the stairs and climbed them until she was standing beside the couple. She stood there watching as the other woman continued, then in one fluid motion she straddled the man's head, lifted her skirt and lowered herself onto his face. She pressed her cunt into him, grinding into him, fucking his mouth. He reaching up to grasp her thighs, sucking and licking. A cheer arose from someone in the back.

Jennifer was getting caught up in the crowd's excitement. She had to admit, as strange as this party was, it aroused something deep in her as she watched this erotic scene. She was wet again, her pussy yearning to be touched like that, and for a moment she secretly wished it was her on the stairs.

Someone in the crowd was watching just as intently, his gaze in a different direction than everyone else. It was Jennifer that held his attention. He had been watching her from the moment she arrived. He was the reason she was here. As Jennifer took in the spectacle he watched as her chest rose and fell, quicker with each passing minute.

So, she likes to watch, he thought. This revelation gave him an idea. He had been wondering how he would proceed with Jennifer and this was the perfect opportunity. The man moved through the spectators until his was behind her. She had been lost in her imagination, in her mind it was her on the stairs grinding on that man's mouth as others watched so she did not notice how close he had gotten. He startled her when he spoke, his warm breath in her ear. She couldn't make out what he said over the moans coming from the stairs and the onlookers. The man drifted away from her, walking down the hall to her left, away from the crowd. He turned briefly to look at her and she saw his eyes flash gold.

"Will?" she called out, but he had already turned away. With a last look at the trio on the stairs she tore herself away and went after him. Jennifer pushed her way through the people, apologizing as she went, trying to keep him in sight. She caught a glimpse of him as entered an open doorway on the right, further down the hall. Hurrying after him she stepped through the entrance into an almost completely dark room.

The room was black except for a spot light focused on a single leather covered chair in the centre. Music played softly from somewhere, light and hypnotic. It took her eyes a few seconds to adjust and although she still couldn't see anyone clearly, she could sense them in the shadows. It was a little unnerving and she was about to turn to leave when something caught her attention.

A woman walked into the circle of light from the darkness on the other side of the room and sat in the chair, lounging, her legs crossed, hands on the armrests. She was completely naked except for her mask. Her long blonde hair hung down, covering her breasts.

A moment later a man entered the circle from the left, stopping at her side. He looked like one of the servers from earlier - the Chippendales. He too was naked, not even a mask.

The woman turned to him, looking up at his face. She smiled at him as she reached up, cupping his balls in her right hand. With her left she grasped his semi-erect cock. She squeezed and rolled his balls gently while slowly stroking his ever growing shaft.

Jennifer was torn. She didn't see Will, but he could be anywhere, if it really was him after all. Her mind told her to leave but the way her body was reacting it won out in the end. She decided to stay but didn't stray too far from the entrance. Her attention turned back to the centre of the room.

The woman's hand guided his cock as she leaned forward and her lips parted taking him into her mouth. As he pushed into her, she clamped on and began to suck. He reached out, running his fingers through her hair while her head moved up and down.

Another man entered the light from the right. He looked so similar to the first they could have been twins. She turned her head to the new arrival, her mouth leaving the first man. The fingers of her left hand wrapped around his cock. Now with one in each hand, she stroked them both, alternating sucking one then the other.

Jennifer could hear whispers and voices murmuring their approval from the darkness at the edge of the room. A woman stepped from the shadows to Jennifer's left. She must have been another of the guests because she too wore a mask. She pulled her dress over her head and tossed it aside as she walked into the light. She wore black stockings, stilettos and a lacy half cup bra, her erect nipples exposed.

She knelt in front of the woman in the chair, reaching out to touch her. Her finger tips danced over the woman's pussy, teasing. Then she leaned in, her tongue flicking like a snake. Her lips kissing tenderly.

The woman in the chair released her grip on the men and lay back as she grabbed the second woman's head in both hands forcing it hard into her crotch. Her legs swung up over the woman's back pulling her even closer. As the second woman licked and sucked, the woman in the chair resumed her own sucking.

Jennifer's pussy was tingling again. She hadn't felt anyone's tongue in a long time and pictured herself in that chair. Even though she'd had two orgasms tonight, watching the display before her had her eager for another and a wicked thought came to her. If she stepped back into the darkness no one would be able see her, that way, she could touch herself and hopefully cum again. Pleased with herself for coming up with the idea, she melted into the shadows, lifting the front of her dress slightly. Her hand brushed over her mound feeling the neat patch of hair, before she slipped two fingers into her squishy cunt. "Hmmmmm." Jennifer half closed her eyes at the sheer pleasure.

"Do you like what you see?"

Jennifer almost jumped at the man's voice. Was it Will? He spoke so quietly she couldn't be sure. Again he had seemed to appear from nowhere. He was standing so close she couldn't believe she hadn't noticed him approach. She quickly pulled her fingers free and tried to straighten her dress. She was too stunned to speak and started to turn around but stopped when he spoke again.

"Please forgive me, I didn't mean to startle you," he said softly, his mouth close to her ear. He gently pulled her hair aside, his lips brushing the back of her neck.

Jennifer's knees went weak and in spite of the fact that it might be a complete stranger, she turned her head exposing more of her skin to his kiss.

"Does watching excite you?" he asked. "It excites me."

He slipped his hand around her, resting it on her flat stomach and leaned into her. Jennifer could feel he was hard, and pushed back against him.

"Keep watching, this is going to get good." He held her close as they observed the spectacle together. The woman in the chair was moaning loudly now, squirming in her seat under the skilled tongue of her friend. The man on her left had already cum in her mouth, a little dribbling from her chin. The other man wasn't there yet, but by the look on his face he was close.

Will's hand moved down over Jennifer's hip and down her leg. He slipped under the hem of her dress, his fingers gliding over the tops of her stockings and he pulled her dress up slowly.

"Touch it," he said. "I know you want to."

She did indeed and as her hand crept lower he said, "Tell me, are you wet?"

Jennifer already knew she was and simply answered, "Yes." Her fingers slid easily over her soaked pussy and she couldn't resist pushing her finger in and wiggling it around. She moaned and pushed back against his hard cock. She pulled her finger out and placed her hand on his, pushing it down between her legs. His finger slipped in just as easily and she moved her body, fucking it slowly.

Together they watched as the second man came over the woman's chest, but she didn't notice as she was caught up in her own climax. Eventually, the woman on the floor sat back, her face shiny with a mix of saliva and her friend's cum.

"Eve," Will called to her. The woman turned at the sound of his voice and walked leisurely in their direction, her large breasts swaying, barely contained by her bra. The light dimmed but expanded to follow her as she approached, Jennifer was no longer hidden in the shadows.

"That was quite a show," he said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, I know I did," she replied with a smirk.

"I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. We both enjoyed it actually, didn't we?"

Jennifer just nodded.

"I can see that," Eve said looking down as Will continued to finger Jennifer. She pulled his hand away, sticking his wet finger in her mouth and sucking it clean. She looked Jennifer directly in the eye, "Mmmmmmm, may I have more?" she purred.

Jennifer's mouth was dry, unsure what to say. After a moment, "Please," was her whispered reply.

Will grasped the bottom of Jennifer's dress pulling it up slowly over her ass, exposing her as Eve knelt on the floor. She ran her hands up Jennifer's stockings, over the soft flesh at the top of them to reach around and grab that wonderful ass firmly in her hands as she buried her face in Jennifer's pussy.

Will held Jennifer's body firmly against his as Eve worked her magic. Jennifer felt as if she were melting under the skilled tongue of this woman. She closed her eyes as a pleasure she had never quite felt before coursed through her. No one had ever made her feel the things she was feeling. The way Eve licked and sucked had Jennifer on the verge of orgasm in less than a minute.

"Oh Eve," she gasped. "I...... I think I'm, I'm gonna cum."

"Tsk, Tsk, now we can't have any of that can we?" Will said with mock disapproval. "The evening is young, we're just getting started."

Eve sat back on her haunches, looking up into Jennifer's pleading eyes and smiled. It was obvious the two of them had played this game before.

"Eve has quite a talent for making girls cum. If you're patient she might continue," Will said in Jennifer's ear. "Would you like that?"

"Yes."

"Well then, you'd better ask nicely."

Eve sat waiting, looking up expectantly. Jennifer's couldn't believe she was asking this but as their eyes met, she said in a shy tone, "Could you continue, please?"

"Hmmm? I don't think she heard you," he said.

With a bit more bravado, Jennifer said, "Could you continue? Please."

"That's much better."

Eve leaned forward, her mouth covering Jennifer's pussy again. Twice more Eve took her to the brink of orgasm only to stop just in time, denying Jennifer of the release she needed. Each time she had to ask with more and more detail what she wanted Eve to do. Only then would the woman start again. This was torture. She was going crazy, and felt if she didn't cum soon she would burst. Jennifer could hardly stand at this point, her legs were weak and if not for Will supporting her she would have collapsed under the onslaught of Eve's tongue.

"Oh yes, yes right there. Ahhhhhh.. A little more."

But Eve suddenly pulled away and once again Jennifer was denied. She tried to keep her there to force Eve's head closer, but it was futile and she gave up. She almost started to cry this time. Why was he doing this? Why was she letting him do this? Deep down she knew why. She loved it, pure and simple. She pleaded softly to him, "Please let me cum."

Will release his hold on her and stepped from behind Jennifer. Standing beside her, he took her chin in his hand, tilting it up and kissed her gently on the lips. "Yes," he replied.

This time she didn't have to ask Eve, the woman attacked Jennifer's pussy as if she had been holding back this entire time.

With a smile on his face, Will strode slowly over to the chair in the middle of the room and took a seat.

Jennifer was holding Eve's head in her hands, rocking her pelvis as she fucked the woman's hungry mouth, when her eyes flew wide open. Someone had spread her ass apart and shoved their tongue between her cheeks. "Ahhhhhh.."

"Let me introduce Eve's sister, Ivy," said Will in answer to Jennifer's startled expression. "Together they are an incredible team."

Every nerve in Jennifer's body was on fire by now. Eve sucked and flicked her swollen clit while her sister's tongue licked and probed her ass. Her surroundings were a complete blur as they brought her expertly to an earth shattering orgasm. Just before she came, for an instant, everything became clear. Time seemed to stop and Jennifer could see herself from outside her body. She saw Will sitting in the chair, his legs crossed, a wide smile under his mask. She saw Eve and Ivy, both with their faces buried between her legs. And she saw herself, fingers tangled in Eve's hair, her eyes rolled back in her head. Her mouth was wide open in a silent scream of ecstasy.

An instant later she snapped back to reality as the orgasm racked her body, jerking uncontrollably with the intensity of it. The only sound she made a small whimper before she almost fainted. She would have fallen to the floor but the two women helped her stay on her feet.

Through the foggy haze of her mind, Jennifer heard the sound of someone clapping. Will rose from his seat as he asked, "Wasn't that worth the wait?"

Yes it definitely had been in her opinion. Will came over and thanked both the women for their time.

As Eve stood, Jennifer whispered, "Anytime." Eve winked at her as she and Ivy drifted off into the shadows.

Will took Jennifer's elbow to steady her and led her to the chair. "I think you should sit for a minute to catch your breath before you fall over." As she sat, another chair was brought out for Will. It seemed he had some influence around here. The light that had been the focal point of her "initiation" as it were, was dimmed further, the show now over. She could hear people, people who had watched her orgasm thanks to the talents of two other women, speaking quietly and shuffling as they left the room, off to find something new and exciting. After a few minutes Jennifer felt like they had the room to themselves. She sat there, just watching him, studying him. "Why did you invite me here tonight?" she asked the one question that had been in her mind all night.

"Are you happy you came? I mean here, to the party?"

"Yes, yes I'm glad I did, but why me?"

"It's not widely publicized around the office but there are a few of us that get together at these events to let loose and enjoy ourselves. You would be surprised at the people that attend. That is the reason for the masks, to give some tiny bit of anonymity. People seem to open up and try things they normally wouldn't when they think no one knows who they are. It helps to avoid that awkward "Wow, you sure can suck cock" conversation the next day. Most people work in different departments so they aren't likely to be recognized, although some have their suspicions. No real names are allowed and I'm the only one who knows everyone's true identity because I choose who is and is not invited. I felt we worked well together and thought you would be a perfect fit."

She thought this over, not sure about how she felt about him thinking she would 'fit in.' She was slightly angry. "So you just thought I would be a perfect fit for the no panties sex party?" she asked.

"Was I right or not?"

"OK, fine, so far I've enjoyed myself. But what if I hadn't accepted the invite?"

"That was entirely up to you. You could have stayed in you hotel, or you could have left at any time. No one is here to force anything on anyone. I just had a feeling your curiosity would bring you here and once you experienced it you would stay."

She didn't say anything.

"And," he continued, "You could have worn panties, I'm sure you have some, but you didn't. Why not?"

Jennifer mumbled something.

"What was that?" he asked.

"Because I didn't want to," she blurted out. "Satisfied?"

"For now."

They sat in silence for a moment. When he spoke again he said, "I have something for you," handing her a small white box tied with a red cord. Jennifer reached out, accepting it and held it in her hand. "Go ahead, open it," he said.

Jennifer pulled the string free and opened the lid. Inside was a chrome object with a green jewel on one end. She knew what it was but looked up at him quizzically. He shrugged, "I like green."

She wasn't sure what to say. "That's an odd gift."

He took the box from her and lifted the butt plug out, turning it in is hand. The light reflected from its shiny surface, the jewel sparkling. "May I?" he asked.

At the thought of Will pushing this chrome plug in her ass Jennifer began to tingle again. She tried to hide her rising excitement but was sure he saw through it. She lifted her dress as she stood, turning her back to him. Kneeing on the chair seat she gripped her cheeks in her hands, spreading her ass apart. Jennifer looked at him over her shoulder. "Yes please."

Will gazed between Jennifer's parted cheeks at her pink asshole. It was still shiny and wet from Ivy's tongue and as she arched her back, exposing it further, he saw a gooey drop of cum drip from her pussy. His cock started to swell in his pants again as he thought of sliding it deep into her. He shook his head, concentrating on the task at hand. When Will touched the pointed end of the plug to her ass she jumped a little.

"Sorry, it's cold," she explained.

Will held it in his hand to warm it before trying again. This time she didn't react and he slowly worked the plug into her. He watched as her ass stretched, taking it in. He could see she was tensing and told her to relax. Jennifer tried, but this was a lot bigger than her finger. Eventually it popped into place. Will admired the jewel for a moment before asking, "You okay?"

Jennifer thought for a second and replied, "Yes, I'm good." But she was more than good. Her asshole had never had anything this big in it before, she felt so full. The sensation was fantastic. Will suggested a tour to show her what other delights the party had to offer. Jennifer adjusted her dress and began to follow him but after a few steps the plug was doing such wonderful things to her she thought she might cum again. Taking a deep breath she composed herself with some effort and took his arm as he led her into the hall.

They strolled slowly from room to room. Just about anything she could ever imagine was happening at the house that night, from quiet conversations to all out orgies and everything in between. Will said he wanted to introduce her to some people. She was hesitant until he assured her she didn't know any of them. While they were having a nice chat with a small group in the library, Will's hand strayed to Jennifer's bum. He rested it there for a moment and without anyone else the wiser, he pushed his finger against the plug. Jennifer nearly choked on her drink but kept calm, muttering an apology about wine and the wrong hole, at which everyone laughed.

A few minutes later they excused themselves and as soon as they were in the hall Jennifer spun on Will.

"What the hell was that?" she demanded.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist," he replied as he tried unsuccessfully not to laugh.

She wasn't really angry with him, but he couldn't know that. They passed through the dinning hall, leaving their empty wine glasses behind. Their tour had come full circle and they were in the foyer, where this had started. Jennifer looked toward the marble stairs, she could picture the three people from earlier that evening. Her eyes travelled up the steps to the second floor.

"What's up there?" she asked.

"Those are rooms for people that would prefer a little more privacy for their.. partying."

"Ah," she said nodding her head in understanding. "Could I see one of those rooms?"

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers