Hidden Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

"Of course, right this way." Will led her up the wide staircase toward the landing at the top. As they climbed the stairs, Eve crossed the foyer, glancing up at them. Jennifer saw her and lifted the back of her dress to display the jewel nestled between her cheeks and was thrilled when she saw the smile on Eve's face.

At the top of the staircase, a long hallway extended before them with several doors along each wall. It was quiet up here, Jennifer's heels clicked on the stone floor as she followed Will to the far end where large double doors barred their way. He turned the handles, swinging both doors wide and stepped aside for her to enter. It was dark and she couldn't make out much of the room until he flipped on a few dim lights. This must have been the master bedroom because it was enormous. A large fireplace to her right was large enough to walk into although no fire burned there now. The focal point of the room though was the bed, easily eight feet wide with ornate wood carvings on the head and footboards. A canopy above was supported by four thick posts, one at each corner.

When Jennifer saw the bed she instantly had a plan. Will had been in control the entire night, from the instant she opened the box in her hotel, he had been in charge, but not any longer.

"Wow, this is quite impressive," she said. "Is this where you bring all the girls?"

"Once or twice, but I don't usually get too involved with the guests. I spend most of my time making sure everyone else is enjoying themselves."

Jennifer closed both doors and leaned back against them. "That's good," she said. "Do you know there is a rumour about you going around the office?"

"A rumour, about what?" he asked.

"Apparently, you have a huge cock," she stated bluntly. "I'd like to see if that's true, so undo your pants and lets have a look."

Will was stunned momentarily by her frankness but he never the less unbuckled his belt and pulled his zipper down. Reaching into his boxers with his right hand he hauled his penis out. If flopped out and hung there.

HOLY SHIT!! Jennifer thought. "Well, well, so the story is true," she said calmly.

"Yes I guess it is."

Will started to zip up when she barked, "I didn't tell you to put that away did I? Now go sit over there," she pointed to a bench at the foot of the bed. He hesitated for only a moment and in a slightly raised voice she said, "Sit.. down."

Will complied, going over to the bench and doing as she said. Jennifer walked around the room slowly, turning on both bedside lamps making sure he followed her every move with his eyes. She came around to stand in front of him and undid the buttons of his jacket, removing it and tossing it on the bed. She turned her back to him and asked, "My zipper, do you mind?"

He grasped the zipper and slowly started to undo it but she stepped away before he could finish. "That's enough. Now you just sit there," she said.

Jennifer unzipped the rest of the way and peeled her dress off, letting it fall to the floor at her feet. She stepped out of it and moved closer to Will. Grasping the clasps of the corset, she released one after the other, agonizingly slow. As the last one came undone, it joined her dress on the floor. She stood facing him with her hands on her hips, her eyes alight with desire. Jennifer's hands traveled up her sides, caressing her skin as she breathed deeply, free of the restricting garment. She cupped both her breasts and as her nipples stiffened she took them between her fingers and pinched, twisting and rolling them until they stood out like diamond points. Glancing toward Will's crotch she was pleased to see him getting aroused, his cock slowly swelling. Jennifer leaned forward placing her hands on the footboard on either side his head until her chest was almost touching his face. "Suck my nipples," she said softly.

As he reached up with his hand to touch her she said, "Keep your hands down and suck my nipples!" His hand went back to his side as he opened his mouth, extending his tongue to taste her skin. Will licked circles around her areola and flicked her nipples, first one then the other. He grazed his teeth over the sensitive skin and was rewarded with a low moan from deep inside her. His mouth felt so wonderful she had to pull away before her body betrayed her. It was all she could do not to jump on his lap. She reminded herself that she was in control now and had to remain that way.

Jennifer stood straight, composing herself and looked directly at Will. "So you like to watch? Is that what you said earlier? That it excites you?" she asked.

"Yes I do. Like I told you, I don't usually participate with the guest physically, so I watch. That way I can move around, keeping things running smoothly," he replied.

Her hands travelled up and down her body, touching, fondling. She tuned her back to him, her feet planted far apart as she bent at the waist, her ass pointed directly at him. Her hand found its way between her legs, fingers stroking and sliding over her wet lips. Two digits pushed deep into her pussy, slowly and deliberately fucking herself for her captive audience. With her other hand she reached for the jewel, she tapped it and poked it further into her ass.

"Do you like watching me?" she asked

"Yes."

"Do you like seeing my fingers in my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to fuck me? Sink you hard cock into my tight wet hole?"

"Yes."

Jennifer stood up abruptly and spun to face him. "Well, if you're patient I might let you. The night is still young after all," she said, throwing his own comment from earlier back at him. He smiled and nodded his understanding. It seemed her little display had done the trick, Will's cock was now fully erect and sticking straight up. Jennifer knelt between his legs, her hands running up and down his thighs. She watched his erection pulsed at her touch, then glanced up.

"Yes," she asked, "Can I help you with something?"

"Could you suck me?"

"What was that? Could I what?"

Will knew she had turned the tables on him and he had better play along so he asked in a clear voice. "Could you please suck me. I want to feel your lips on my cock."

"That wasn't so hard was it?" she asked. "Unlike this." She wrapped both hands around his steely shaft. It was huge, even with both hands on it there was more than enough to fill her mouth. As Jennifer inched closer, a drop of pre cum dribbled from the tip. She pressed her tongue against it, licking it clean before gradually engulfing the head with her warm mouth. Further and further she took him in until his was pressing into her throat. Her head moved up and back down taking him in again. She sucked and licked his cock until she felt him tense ever so slightly. Pulling her mouth away, a string of saliva joining them, she squeezed him with both hands, her nails digging into the soft flesh.

"Now, you weren't going to cum in my mouth were you?" she asked him.

"No," he said, although she knew he wasn't being totally truthful.

"Good, because if you even think about it I'm gone."

With a great deal of concentration Will relaxed, his excitement ebbing. Jennifer lazily stroked him with one hand, her thumb rubbing circles over the tip. When she was satisfied he had calmed down she took him in her mouth again. Having him in her control was exciting in a way she had never felt before, the power was exhilarating. She teased him for another ten minutes before she stood up, ordering him to strip. As the last of his clothes fell in a pile, she kissed him tenderly on the lips. Will pulled her close, his erection pressing into her stomach. They kissed again, a deep passionate kiss, searching tongues intertwined. He broke the kiss at last, and as their lips parted he whispered, "I want you."

"You want me?" she replied.

"I want to be inside you, to plunge my cock deep into your tight wet hole. To feel your cunt gripping me as I slid in and out faster and faster until I explode, filling you with my cum."

"Yes."

Jennifer turned and grabbed the corner post of the bed as she bent over. She looked over her shoulder flashing a smile. "Fuck me."

Will positioned himself behind her, guiding his throbbing cock with his hand to her pussy. She let go of the post with one hand to spread her lips open as he pushed slowly. With a pop, the head slipped in.

"Ohhhhhh shit," she hissed.

He gradually pushed deeper, a little at a time, his cock slick with her juice. He was stretching her open, more than she had ever felt. Her breath was coming short and fast as she tried to take him in.

"Yes, yes, slow.. ahhhhh yes," she urged him on and Will pushed still deeper into her pussy.

Jennifer realized her fantasy from the hotel had come to life as he slid in and out of her, a real cock filling her beyond belief.

Will had increased the pace now that she was getting used to it and he started fucking her properly. With each thrust she moaned as he pushed into her.

"Oh ya, that's it Will. Fuck me! Fuck me! Pound that huge cock into my tight.. wet.. cunt!"

His hips became a blur, thrusting into her over and over, her voice increasing with her urgency to cum.

"Yes! Yes! Faster Will, faster. Oh.. Oh.. yeessss. Oh fuuuuuucccckkk .. I'm cumming!" she screamed.

She collapsed onto the floor, her legs no longer able to support her. Will's cock slipped from her pussy as she fell and he just stood there panting.

"I'm sorry," she said weakly as she rolled over. "My legs just gave out. Please let me make it up to you."

Will helped her to stand and was still catching his breath when she told him to lie on the bed.

"I'm going to fuck you silly," she said with an evil smile.

She pushed him down and climbed on top of him, her strength returning quickly. She leaned close, their faces only inches apart. "I'd let you fuck my ass, but that thing would split me in two. I guess you'll just have to settle for my cunt. Is that okay?"

"Ohhhhhhhh," he moaned as Jennifer slid down onto his hard cock.

"Is that okay? Do you like my pussy?" she asked.

"Oh, hell ya!"

"Then you better start fucking it."

Will didn't waste any time and pushed deep into her, thrusting furiously. With Jennifer bouncing on top of him, it wasn't long before he was past the point of no return. She seemed to sense this and rode him harder.

"That's it Will, fuck me harder! Cum in me! Fill me with your hot cum!"

He threw his head back as he exploded inside her, so much that it ran out as she continued to ride him for another minute until they both collapsed in a sweaty, sticky heap. Jennifer was exhausted and dozed off, her head resting on Will's chest.

The next morning Jennifer woke in her bed at the hotel. She slowly opened her eyes, shading them from the sun streaming through the windows. She yawned and stretched, snuggling into the blanket. And sat straight up, wide awake, looking around the room. Confused at first, she started remembering the party. The dress, the masks. Eve and Ivy. And Will. Her confusion grew when she couldn't find the dress, or any of the rest of the outfit. How had she gotten back here? She stood in the middle of the room, turning in slow circles trying to piece it together. Going into the bathroom, she splashed cold water in her face and slowly went over the whole night in her mind. On the ledge beside the tub was her vibrator. Okay, the tub she remembered. Back in the bedroom she spotted the hairbrush. She remembered that too, but there was no evidence that she had left this room and gone to any party. No dress, no shoes, no nothing. Had she dreamt the entire thing in a post orgasm sleep deprived state?

Jennifer was starting to question her sanity when someone knocked on her door. Wrapping the housecoat around her she quickly answered. A woman in a maids uniform that looked very similar to the one that she thought had delivered the dress last night stood in the hall.

"Mademoiselle Fielding?" she inquired.

"Yes," Jennifer replied.

"I have a package for you."

"Again?" she asked.

"Again? I'm sorry I don't understand," said the maid.

"It's okay, never mind." she apologized. "You mentioned a package?"

The woman handed her a small white box tied with a red cord. Jennifer looked from the box to the woman and back to the box.

"Are you feeling all right?" the woman asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you," she said, closing the door.

Jennifer returned to the bed, sat down and stared at the box for a long time before she tentatively pulled the string free and opened the lid. Nestled inside the little white box was her jewel. Clutching the box to her chest she fell back on the soft white sheets closing her eyes, a blissful smile on her face.

F I N

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers