Hidden Spring

Story Info
Couple goes to play in the mountains.
2k words
4.43
14.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A crisp breeze heavy with the scent of pine rolled in from the jagged peaks to their front. They looked to each other, then back to the gorgeous peaks to their front. In his backpack he had a little food to eat along with a bottle of fine champagne and a large thick blanket.

The morning air was warm and alive as they set out up the trail to their front. They set out at a brisk pace towards a secluded place he had heard of some two hours hike ahead of them. She thought they went up for a picnic, not knowing of the surprise he had planned. They made good time up the steep and winding path, though it looked as if it was rarely used! The scenery along the way was spectacular as you could see long miles into the distance the jagged peaks and sloping ridgelines dotted in changing shades of green and gray. They did not stop at all to rest as they made there way to the top of the last ridge and stepped out onto a large flat field with a small creek shifting lazily down the middle.

The two gasped at the breathtaking views you could see from the height. He took her hand and pulled her on insistent on showing her something. Pulling her along gently they walked along the creek following it to the edge of the field opposite where they came up. The creek ended over the edge of a jutting cliff disappearing down some few hundred feet into a rainbow mist on the rocks below. He took held her tightly as he helped her across the creek to the far side. There was nothing in site to indicate this place was frequented by anyone. On the other side another small creek drifted in to join the first one with a fine steam radiating off it.

After walking another ten feet or so up a small grade the two took notice of a steaming and bubbling pool of hot water coming up out of the rocky surface. He smiled at her as she gasped, overcome by the sheer beauty and seclusion of the location.

The blanket was removed from his backpack and laid out a few feet from the edge of the hot spring along with a few plates and a little bit of food to munch on after the exhausting pace to the top. He helped her to sit on the blanket and they both removed their boots and lie back a minute to rest and enjoy the sweet air. He sat up and pulled out the champagne and two glasses carefully wrapped so as not to break on the way up.

One bubbling glass of the sweet liquid appeared in his hand and was brought up to her lips, he did not allow her to grasp it but instead gently tilted it so she could taste its sweetness. A few drops spilled from the glass as she drank and slid down her graceful neckline. He quickly leaned forward to catch the drops with his lips as they made their way down. The touch of his lips against her neck sent a chill throughout her body and caused a quick draw of breath. He leaned back again to stare into her eyes and flash her a smile.

One of his hands reached up to brush the hair out of her face and then dance down across her cheek. She smiled back at him as he looked upon her so sweetly. His hand moved around behind her head and his fingers ran through her hair then back up to pull her close to him.

His lips touched gently against hers, brushing slowly up and down. Her lips parted ever so slightly as she pressed closer to him still kissing each other softly. Their arms moved slowly around each other in a tightening embrace.

Their breath stolen and the moment seemingly eternal, fires within ignited in the solitude among the pines. His large hands moved under the back of her shirt to caress up and down her silky soft skin. The kiss became stronger driven by desire while the tips of their tongues danced together in a silent dance.

Her hands pulled up at the bottom of his shirt exposing his back to the cool mountain breeze and pulling up over his head. He followed by starting at the top and teasingly popping one button at a time down her shirt. His chest bare and her sports bra barely concealing her erect nipples he moved his tender kiss across her cheek and around to the side of her neck. His hands moved down to caress her breasts through the dark cotton of her bra, then down to lift and remove it. He stopped from completely removing her bra momentarily as it covered her eyes for a soft kiss to her lips.

The two locked together could feel the heat coming from their bodies so closely pressed. Leaning forward he lay her back down on the thick fuzzy blanket he carried up and moved again to kiss and nibble at her neck. A soft moan escaped her lips as her hands pulled along his back bringing his chest against her stomach. His kisses danced down between her breasts, along the bottom, then back round in a slow spiral towards her nipple. He felt her erect nipple brush against his moist lips and he parted his lips to pull it into his mouth and tease her with a soft tug from his teeth. Another small gasp escaped her lips with a smile. Her hands now moved up to sift through his thick hair while his lips explored her body. Done teasing her nipple he began his southward travel again kissing a line down to her belly button. Her fingers still ran through her hair while his moved to work at the button and zipper on her jeans.

Her jeans undone and sliding down her hips and thighs, he followed with his lips until they came off and he tossed them aside. His hands caressed up one of her legs as he pulled himself to his knees and leaned away from her. Standing up he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down off exposing his swelling member to her. He quickly threw his pants off to the side along with hers. A bit surprised she looked to him as he approached and helped her to her feet. Both of then standing nude, the sun glinting off their skin he placed his fingers under her chin and pulled her face to his for a deep, soft kiss on her tender lips.

Turning and holding her hand he pulled her a few paces to the edge of the hot spring. He knelt down to test the temperature and make sure they would not get burned. Satisfied it was not too hot he jumped into the spring. It was about thigh deep on him and he turned to look up at her motioning for her to sit on the edge. Her legs down in the water she wrapped them around him to pull him close to her. He gave her a deep kiss and pressed his body completely against her. She could feel his throbbing desire against her.

He pulled himself away and he raised one of her legs out of the water to caress it in his hands. Then he brought his face down to it so he could feel the damp skin against his. His hands worked up to her knee and then along her thigh. He followed with a kiss just above her knee moving down inside her thigh. She arched back a bit and shifted her hips closer to the edge. His kisses continued to the inside top of her thigh and then up around to just below her belly button. He moved slowly back down to place a gentle kiss on her lips just above her clit. Her hips moved again softly against him while her hand came round to the back of his head. He kissed down in a slow circle staying just outside her lips then back up the other side while his hands massaged softly along her inner thighs. He moved his fingers up to rub just along the edge of her lips in slow pressing circles. A soft series of moans escaped her mouth. His fingers continued up her swelling lips until just along the sides of her clit. He began to press in and down then spread slowly back out to expose the incredibly sensitive button. He moved his lips down again to draw a slow circle along the outer edge of her clit, then to gently pull at it with his mouth.

His other hand moved up to touch at the increasing wetness below his chin. His fingers pulled her lips gently apart exposing her. A single finger massaged up in a slow spiral within her. His finger searched while he let his tongue dance teasingly between her thighs. Pulling his finger inside up he massaged at a small crevasse within trying to touch it just right. After a few moments his finger swept gently from side to side just as his lips brushed against her clit. The same instant her hips bucked against him hard as her head tilted back and she gasped in a deep breath. He rubbed again a little faster as she felt the waves begin to move through her. He let his lips and hands work together as she pressed harder against him. He felt the intensity of her orgasm building as she began to grind hard against him. He could feel the wetness collecting between her thighs as her hands clutched at the back of his head. Finally able to withstand it no longer she locked herself tight against him.

He pulled back and looked into her blissful smile and sparkling eyes. She sat slowly up and pulled him to her again for a deep kiss. He let himself be moved towards her until they were pressed tight together. His swelling member had just begun to penetrate her when she moved her hands down to his hips and tried to pull him deep into her. He resisted and inched slowly in letting her slick heat wrap him. They kissed harder against each other as he moved slowly in. Her legs wrapped around his waist and pulled hard pressing him deep within her. They both gasped, he stayed pressed deep inside while she began to sway her hips against him. Their heads tilted back letting the incredible feeling of their closeness wash over them.

He began slowly thrusting against her, a chill wind touching at their damp skin. Unable to hold a long deep kiss as they drew in sharper breathes. He kept moving with her as a silent beat played between them. The heat between them increased as a glossy sheen of sweat glistened on their skin. The intensity driving to a height where neither one of them could hold back much longer, both of them began to grind hard against each other. The sounds that escaped their lips grew louder in tribute to each other while it seemed as if the earth moved underneath them. Blissful waves began to travel over them, growing while he swelled within her. The moment finally arrived as they both peaked together in an unforgettable moment of absolute ecstasy. Pressed deep within they held fast together while both arched towards the heavens above until he could take it no longer and collapsed against her.

After a minute or two catching their breath he pulled her down beside him to sit in the spring and let the waters relax them. He leaned over to kiss her sweetly on her lips then wrapped his arm around her and held her tight as they looked out across the beautiful landscape together. An unforgettable experience etched eternally in their minds but the day was still young and they wished to be nowhere else.