Hidden Talents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers

"If you do decide yes," Paulette had said as she ushered Emily out of the office, "then come ready to play. I'm not one overly impressed by looks alone, no matter how hot your body might be. You're really going to have to work for that grade."

"Wow," Carolyn said. "So have you decided yet what you're going to do?"

"Not yet," Emily replied, glancing at the time on her phone, "but I still have a few hours to make up my mind."

"I still can't believe she has video of you screwing her husband," Carolyn added. "What do you think she's going to do with it?"

"Not an immediate problem," Emily said, trying to focus on the one at hand, "but I got the impression that she really doesn't care if her husband beds other women, even if they're students."

"Well, not if she does the same thing," Carolyn pointed out, which made sense to the redhead.

There was a pause, then Carolyn asked another question.

"Do you think she set this whole thing up, you know, to get you in bed with her?"

"I did wonder about that a little bit while I was walking off campus," Emily said, "especially since she sent the secretary off to lunch, leaving us alone. But then I started to think about how many things would have to all come together for us to get to that point: Professor Nelson's car trouble, my going to the bathroom at just that moment, the fact that my GPA was just under the line, or even that I might be able to find one of those other professors. No, I think she was taking advantage of a situation that just fell into her lap."

"I guess you're right," Carolyn now agreed. "Besides, if she just wanted to blackmail you into bed, she does have that video of you and her husband. What more would she need, especially if, as you said, you got the impression that she doesn't care that her husband screws around?"

"Carolyn, can I ask you something?" Emily said changing the direction of their talk.

"Of course," she replied.

"I know everyone assumes we tell each other everything," Emily said as a preface, "but we both know that's not really true. I mean, there are a few things that we've kept to ourselves, right?"

Carolyn nodded, agreeing that some things you couldn't share, even with your best friend. At least under normal circumstances.

"Have you ever done it?" Emily asked. "With another girl I mean."

Carolyn didn't need the clarification; she knew what Emily was asking. The fact that she didn't immediately say no was an answer in itself.

"Oh God, I never imagined," Emily gushed. "Who was it?"

Carolyn paused, causing Emily to think that the other girl might be someone they both knew, one that was still definitely in the closet and deserving of privacy. In actuality, Carolyn had no problem sharing the name, because the girl in question had come out quite publicly at their high school graduation. Not that it had been that big a secret beforehand.

"Abigail Forest."

"You're fucking kidding," Emily said much too loudly, drawing the stares of a few patrons at other tables.

Carolyn waited until onlooker interest faded, then quietly confirmed her statement. Abigail Forest was the proverbial poster child for teenage dykes, looking more like a jock than most of the guys on the various varsity teams.

"What was it like?" Emily asked, now speaking in a much quieter tone.

Carolyn leaned inward so that her voice wouldn't carry either.

"Well, I'm not going to get into the how or why of it," she said, "and I'm definitely not going to say that if I wanted to be in a relationship with another girl, Abby would be what I would look for - I mean, she was more of a guy than half the guys I went out with senior year."

Emily nodded her head in agreement, visualizing the athletic, ponytailed brunette.

"But, as God is my witness, that girl gave me the most phenomenal head that I've ever had in my life - before or since."

"Wow," was Emily's only reply.

-=-=-=-

At seven fifty that evening, Emily found herself standing just down the street from the Banks' house. She'd been there for a half hour, trying to make up her mind. Part of her, she had to admit, was greatly intrigued by the idea of being with another woman, especially since Carolyn's revelation about Abigail. The other half, however, wasn't totally sure that was a line she wanted to cross. Her decision would've been far simpler, she knew, if the professor had indeed wanted to do it right there in the office. She'd long ago lost track of how many guys she'd gone down on at clubs and such, all of which had been spur of the moment. Prolonged deliberations weren't her forte at all.

'Time to choose,' Emily told herself as the alarm on her phone went off at five minutes to. She had set it so as not to become too lost in thought to keep track of time.

She took a deep breath and again considered her options.

"Oh fuck it," she abruptly said aloud. "If I don't like it, I just won't do it again."

With that, she quickly headed down the block, turning into the walk leading into the old Colonial she had visited months before.

-=-=-=-

Ten seconds after she'd rung the doorbell, the front door swung open, leading Emily to wonder if Paulette had been just behind it. She had on a simple, dark blue dressing gown, one that covered from her neck to a few inches above her ankles. Looking down at the shorter woman, only five four to her own five foot nine, Paulette paused to also take in what the girl was wearing before speaking. The expression on her face said that she was disappointed that, beneath her open windbreaker, Emily was still wearing the same simple jeans and sleeveless button down top that she had been wearing in the office earlier.

"I know you couldn't have had a problem finding the place," she said, "so I was beginning to wonder if perhaps you'd managed to catch up with Professor McGonagall after all."

The shudder that went though her at that thought told Emily that she had definitely made the right decision.

"Well, are you coming in?" the French woman asked as she stepped aside to allow her passage.

As she did so, Paulette closed the door behind the two of them. Remembering something else that Carolyn had wondered about during their late lunch discussion, Emily inquired if Professor Banks was at home.

"No, it's just us girls," Paulette laughed as she took Emily's jacket and hung it up on a coat rack. "William left for our cabin upstate this afternoon, a fishing trip with a few of his buddies. Trust me, I have no intention of sharing you with anyone."

Emily remembered the English professor mentioning the cabin more than once, and how much he loved getting away to it. In fact, before they'd ended their short affair, he'd suggested that she join him for a weekend there. Thankfully, he couldn't come up with a way to explain her presence there and the idea was abandoned. She could put up with the middle aged lover for an hour or two, but two whole days together would've definitely been too much.

Paulette led her into the living room and offered a seat on the couch, the one she was quite familiar with. When she saw the young woman hesitate, Paulette let out another small laugh.

"Don't worry, I disconnected the video recorder," she said. "The hard drive is in that cabinet over there if you'd like to check and make sure."

"No, I'll take your word for it," Emily replied, thinking that not knowing if she would check or not would prevent Paulette from lying about it.

"I'm glad to hear that," Paulette said. "I'm sure we'll have much more fun if we trust each other."

As Emily took a seat on the couch, Paulette stepped over to a small standing bar, picking up two small tumblers with a golden yellow concoction in each.

"I made us a drink just before you got here," she said as she turned around with them. "Would you like one?"

"Sure, why not?" Emily said.

With all else that was going on today, the fact that she was still a few months from legal drinking age didn't seem all that important.

"Just go easy with it," Paulette said as she handed one of the glasses to Emily. "They're called Volcano Sunrises and while they might be small, they still carry quite a kick."

Unable to resist a challenge, Emily brought the glass to her lips and took a more than healthy swallow.

"Whoa, you weren't kidding," she sputtered as the force of the drink hit her.

"I warned you," Paulette grinned. "But the nice thing about them is that it really doesn't take much to get you into a really relaxed state."

As Paulette took a more careful sip of her own drink, Emily did so too, finding the powerful beverage easier to handle in smaller amounts.

"So, shall we chat a little while we get a bit more relaxed?" Paulette asked as she sat down on the other end of the couch.

"Sure, what should we chat about?" Emily asked in response.

"Well, I'm sure you have some questions," Paulette replied, "why don't we start with them."

"Are you a lesbian?" Emily asked right off.

"No, I'm not a lesbian," Paulette said, again taking a small sip of her drink. "I do like pussy, but I also like a hard cock. So I guess that makes me bisexual."

"Do you and your husband fool around a lot?" came question two.

"On occasion, but neither of us keeps score on the other," the older woman explained. "We have what you could call an open marriage, with each of us free to pursue what interests us.

"And what interests both of you is students?" Emily asked.

"Sometimes."

"Have you ever brought a male student home?"

"That would be a yes."

"Gerry Allen?" Emily asked, remembering the laughter from the office during his review

"I think it's best that I don't name particular people," Paulette offered. "After all, I'm sure you wouldn't want your name to come up in a conversation with someone else, would you?"

"No, definitely not," Emily quickly answered.

"Now, can I ask a question?" Paulette asked.

"Certainly," Emily answered.

"What finally made you decide to show up tonight?" the French woman asked.

It took a few seconds for Emily to formulate an answer.

"Well, we both know there's little chance that I'm going to get two Bs to fix my GPA," she began, "even if I was willing to spend another term at North Brighton. So this seemed my best option. Also, I will admit, I am a bit curious about what it might be like."

"Just a bit?" Paulette inquired.

"Well, maybe more than a bit," Emily clarified, remembering her conversation with Carolyn.

"And you've never done this before, is that right?" Paulette further inquired.

"No, I haven't," Emily replied. "Is that a problem?"

"On the contrary, ma chère," Paulette smiled, "that just makes it all the more exciting."

The use of her native tongue made Emily more aware of Paulette's accent. To her surprise, she now found it very sexy.

"Before we go any further, there's something I want to ask," Emily said, having been momentarily sidetracked with the questions about Paulette's sexuality. "How are you going to explain to Professor Nelson why you didn't sign off on my final review and how do you get it back to change my grade?"

"Both excellent questions," Paulette said with a touch of admiration. "I'm glad to see that you do have a practical side after all. The simple answer is, I do neither."

"What?" Emily said in a loud voice, suddenly feeling like she'd been tricked.

"Calm down, my dear and I'll explain," Paulette said in a reassuring tone. "One of the important lessons in life that you need to learn, since you obviously haven't learned it yet, is that if you are doing something that you don't want anyone else to know about, especially if that something might be a bit illicit, the last thing you want to do is draw attention to it."

Emily nodded her head ever so slightly.

"If I didn't sign off on the review, then Professor Nelson might wonder why, and in going back to do so himself might also find the deficient GPA," Paulette went on. "The same could be said if I went back tomorrow morning and asked for the file back to change it."

"Then how...?"

"I would think that the answer is obvious," Paulette laughed. "I already made the changes and then signed the review."

Emily was stunned, at least for a few seconds.

"You were that sure I was going to show up?" she asked.

"Well, let's just say, sure enough to give you the benefit of the doubt," Paulette said. "And to be honest, I really don't share my colleagues' willingness to trade sex for grades. If I have a woman in my bed, I much prefer that she be there willingly."

"And you were going to tell me this before we got down to the bump and grind?" Emily asked.

"Of course," Paulette replied, "but I'm sure we could describe what I hope we will share in more articulate terms."

"So if I just wanted to get up and walk out of here, I'd still have my grade and the degree?"

"Yes, you would," Paulette answered, "but if you did leave, you'd be walking out on an enlightening and satisfying experience, something that I'm sure you'd come to regret later."

"And what about the video?" Emily asked.

Paulette looked at her with a confused expression.

"The recording," Emily said.

"Recording?"

"The one with me and your husband," she added.

"Ma chère, you don't think I actually saved that, do you?" the older woman laughed. "I just said I'd seen it, not that I'd saved it. It was, I'll admit, a bit entertaining in its way, but why would I want a copy of it? It's not like I'm looking for some kind of proof of marital infidelity."

Emily listened intently, wondering if she was telling the truth.

"As I said before, the DVR that records the security camera is in the cabinet just over to your left. It records on a continuous seventy-two hour loop, so that particular bit of infamy has long since been recorded over. Feel free to take a look if you want."

This time, Emily did get up and look, only to find exactly what Paulette had described. And as she'd said earlier, the recorder was locked down in the off position.

"I guess I owe you an apology," Emily said after closing the cabinet doors.

"No, what you owe me is a good pussy licking," Paulette said. "So unless you've had a change of heart, why don't we get started on that?"

Emily's answer was her broadest smile of the evening.

-=-=-=-

Paulette led Emily up a narrow staircase to the second floor and, automatically, the latter turned in the direction of the guest bedroom where she and Mr. Banks had shared their passions.

"No, this way," Paulette said, gently halting Emily with a touch of her hand and turning her towards the master bedroom. "Tonight I want everything to be first class for you."

Even though she had been curious about what it might look like, Emily had never had the chance to take a look at the master bedroom. It was an oversight she now regretted. To say simply that it was spectacular was a vast understatement. With a ceiling a good four feet higher than that of the guestroom at the other end of the house, the spacious room was filled with natural light from two large skylights. An oversized oak framed bed dominated the center of the room, covered with a thick comforter.

Additional light filtered in from a side window that opened up onto the backyard and the bordering wall, the one beyond the base of the bed was adorned with a sixty-inch, flat screened television. On the wall opposite the window rested a wide bureau with a matching mirror.

On the last wall, the one behind the headboard, hung a nude painting of a young woman barely out of her teens, her long dark hair strategically draped to protect her modesty. It took a second look for Emily to realize that the girl in the portrait was Paulette.

"This is so amazing," Emily said, comparing the splendor of the room with the much smaller one she usually shared with one sister or another.

"I'm glad you like it," Paulette said, smiling as Emily recognized the face in the painting.

Emily wondered for a moment if her hostess was referring to the room or her obvious interest in the painting. Paulette didn't elucidate, however, turning away instead and stepping over to what Emily wrongly assumed was a lingerie chest.

That notion was quickly corrected as the brunette swung open what Emily had thought a drawer, to reveal a small electronic display. A few buttons were pressed and soft music filled the air. A second set of switches followed and the lights in the room dimmed to half their intensity.

"There, that's better," Paulette said as she closed the panel.

Turning around to again face Emily, Paulette reached down to the sash around her waist and quickly undid it. The robe fell loose around her and with one quick motion dropped off her and down to the floor.

"Fuck!" Emily cried out in surprise, not having considered the obvious thought that Paulette had been naked beneath the gown.

As Paulette slipped out of her slippers, she turned her body just enough to give Emily a side view as well. What the younger woman had initially described to herself as skinny turned out to be instead a body quite well toned. Small rounded breasts stood firm and proud, capped by tiny dark nipples the size of pencil erasers. Her stomach was flat and smooth, resting atop a waist equally defined. It was when her eyes drifted further down that Emily found her biggest surprise - a mound as bare and smooth as a child's.

'She must've shaved it this afternoon,' Emily thought as she noted there wasn't even a trace of stubble.

"I hope you approve," Paulette said with a smile.

Emily mumbled something unintelligible, only realizing then how long she'd been staring at the naked woman.

Pleased with the effect she'd had on the younger woman, Paulette closed the distance between them and ran an outstretched hand across her cheek. The touch of bare flesh against flesh was electric. Then she moved it across Emily's neck and around to the back of her head. Pulling her closer, she brought their mouths together in a long, soft kiss.

Emily had kissed a few of her girlfriends over the years, two who had even mischievously giving her a bit of tongue, but nothing had prepared her for the rush of excitement she felt now. A fiery warmth filled her breast, coupled with a pleasing tingling between her legs. If Paulette could cause such a reaction with just a kiss, what delights would Emily experience when she became even more intimate? She couldn't wait to find out.

"You look a bit flustered," Paulette said, an amused tone in her voice as she took a step back after breaking the kiss. "Why don't we get you out of these things and make you a bit more comfortable?"

Before the words had even finished leaving her mouth, Paulette's fingers had already undone the first few buttons of Emily's blouse. A few breaths more and all that stood between the brunette and the bountiful orbs before her was a red lace bra that strained to contain the prize within.

A prize that made Paulette pause to appreciate their beauty. Emily had been the first in her class to develop, just after starting junior high. By the time she had moved on to high school, a further growth spurt had given her a thirty- eight inch bust. Undeniably impressive, it was admired by boys and envied by girls.

In Paulette's case, she looked down at them with a mix of both emotions. What small envy she might have felt, however, was tempered by the thought that they would shortly be hers to enjoy.

The clasp that held the straining undergarment together was located between the twin hemispheres and was easily undone with a deft movement of Paulette's hand. Now reduced to strips of useless cloth, the brassiere fell away as the ample mounds beneath burst free, bouncing twice before coming to rest.

"Magnifique!" Paulette exclaimed as she reached out and took each in hand.

Even if she were better with math, Emily couldn't come up with a clear total of how many hands had felt her breasts. She wasn't even sure where the list would even begin. Did she start with the first boy to cop a feel though her blouse, or did it only really count when she actually let someone reach under her blouse to touch bare flesh. And what about the couple of girls who had felt them out of curiosity in the locker room, did they count?

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,177 Followers