Hidden Talents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

What she was definitely sure of, however, was that none of the people who might appear on such a list had managed to produce as much of an immediate reaction as Paulette was doing now. Her hands gently massaging the supple flesh, even as her fingers found their way to the pert nipples, causing them to grow thick and hard.

"Oh yes," Emily moaned as soft ripples danced across her chest.

Ripples that soon multiplied as, lowering her head, Paulette closed her mouth around Emily's left nipple, replacing the caress of her fingers with that of her tongue. As skillfully as she had done everything else so far, the college professor taught a lesson well appreciated.

'God, I definitely took the wrong half of this marriage to bed,' Emily thought, comparing Paulette's technique with that of her husband's.

As Emily would soon discover was a pattern with Paulette, the older woman was already laying the groundwork for her next move. Even as her mouth moved to take in the redhead's other breast, one hand had moved down to the top of her jeans where, having already popped the top button, it was already working on the zipper beneath.

With a path now clear, Paulette slipped her hand down into Emily's pants, working its way under the elastic band of her panties to the now wet mound between her legs. Then, finding her way by touch, she parted the folds and slipped two fingers inside.

"Oh God!" Emily gasped as she felt Paulette's nimble fingers quickly work their own special magic on her body.

Deftly they explored her inner reaches, bringing pleasures in their wake that had heretofore only been produced by her own hand. It was as if, somehow, Paulette was as familiar with Emily's most secret places as she herself was.

Continuing to caress the sensitive flesh with the tips of her fingers, Paulette journeyed up to Emily's clit, closing two fingers around its hardness to send even more delightful waves ripping though the younger woman's body.

Even with Emily's pants undone, there was only so much space for Paulette to work. She made up for the restrictive environment by the rapidity of her thrusts. Abandoning her adoration of Emily's bounty, Paulette had brought her mouth back to the young woman's, now sharing the passion of what seemed a never-ending string of kisses.

It was during one of those kisses, with one of Paulette's hands down her pants and the other against the back of her neck, that Emily enjoyed her first orgasm of the night. Her body rocked against the taller woman's, quaking with the joys brought on by her ministrations.

"That was fuckin' awesome," Emily said once her body finally stopped quivering and Paulette withdrew her hand.

"That, my dear, was but an appetizer," Paulette replied as, with a wicked smile, she brought her hand up to her mouth and licked it clean. "Now we shall have the main entrée, and that, I promise you, will indeed be vraiment incroyable."

Having put as little effort into high school French as she had into the rest of her classes, Emily really had no idea what that meant. Even so, she couldn't wait to find out.

-=-=-=-

'I could really get to like this,' Emily thought as she once more reached out with her tongue and stroked Paulette's clit.

If someone had suggested this morning that, before the end of the day, she'd have her head buried between the legs of another woman, one twice her age into the bargain, Emily would've thought them insane. Yet here she was doing exactly that, with much more enthusiasm than the first time she'd taken a cock in her mouth in a similar but at the same time vastly different act.

It was almost as hard to believe that less than a half hour had passed since Paulette had helped her out of her jeans and led her onto the bed. So much had happened in that brief span that Emily knew that the bedside clock had to be wrong.

With only a damp pair of red lace panties left to her, Emily had stretched out across the bed. Paulette climbed on right after her and, lifting the younger woman's left leg high in the air, gently ran her hands up and down its length, caressing the smooth flesh. Then she brought one hand down across Emily's panties, slipping the tips of her fingers under the elastic band to touch the treasure beneath. Finally, with her hand still resting on Emily's mound, Paulette leaned down and kissed her on the mouth.

"Mmmmm," Emily moaned as she shared the fire of her lips.

Paulette's kisses were a mixture of soft and hard, alternating between lightly brushing against gentle flesh and deep, probing thrusts. Emily was quick to respond, reaching out with her own tongue to caress the depths of the older woman's mouth. At the same time, Paulette's other hand joined the one inside Emily's panties and together they undid the tiny clasps holding it together.

"So pretty," Paulette said with a smile as she lifted her head far enough to give her a good look at the treasure she had only imagined before, "so very pretty."

She slipped two fingers back inside the redhead, dancing across the inner walls she had already grown familiar with. Emily responded with an even louder moan as her body reacted even quicker than before.

"I thought I was supposed to be taking care of you," she managed to get out between cries of delight.

"And you will, ma petite," Paulette smiled as she penetrated her once more, "soon enough."

Exhibiting the same skill and familiarity she had demonstrated before, Paulette took little time to again bring Emily to a climax. A small one to be sure, but satisfying nevertheless.

Giving Emily almost no time to recover, Paulette took hold of Emily's mounds and, bringing them to her lips, kissed and licked them with renewed passion. First one, then the other, disappeared into the recesses of her mouth, there to be lovingly caressed by her lips and tongue.

Emily wrapped her hands around Paulette's neck, pulling her closer and lifting her just high enough to kiss her once more. A kiss as deep as it was passionate. Their tongues glided back and forth between each other's mouths, sharing a desire that grew with each heartbeat.

Paulette lifted herself upward, Emily following close behind with outstretched hands. Hands that came to rest against the professor's smaller but no less tempting mounds. It wasn't the first occasion Emily had felt another woman's breast, but none of the previous times had been with lascivious intent. She was surprised to discover that despite their size they felt as soft as her own.

It didn't take long for Paulette to replace Emily's hands with her own, lifting her breasts from the underside so that they came even with the younger woman's mouth. Eagerly, even hungrily, Emily took Paulette's hard nipples into her mouth, duplicating the actions she herself had just benefited from. As she moved right and left, sharing her attentions, she had an unexpected revelation - now understanding why men had been so desirous of her own endowments.

Paulette let her have as much of her as she wanted, remembering her own first time with Gina Leclerc, the fellow university student she had lost her Sapphic virginity to. Paulette had never forgotten a moment of that night and wanted Emily to be able to do the same of this one.

The clock on the night table was long forgotten, so Emily had no idea how long she feasted at the tips. All she would later remember was that one moment Paulette's lips were pressed tightly against hers, then the next the brunette was down between her legs and against her pussy.

"Oh God, yes!" Emily cried out as she felt the warm wetness of Paulette's tongue slide up inside of her.

Since she'd already used magical to describe Paulette's skill with her fingers, Emily was at a loss to find another word in her vocabulary to fully describe what it was that the college professor was doing with her mouth. It was absolutely nothing like she had ever felt before. A passing remembrance of what Carolyn had said about Abigail Forest flashed through her mind. Words couldn't convey just how good it was.

Paulette held Emily tight, actually lifting her bottom off the bed as she explored even deeper within her, causing the larger breasted woman to rock back and forth, her mounds heaving with abandon.

"Oh, right there, right there," Emily implored, as Paulette effortlessly found the spot that seemed to prove so elusive to previous male lovers.

Eager to please, Paulette concentrated her efforts on just that spot, causing an eruption within Emily akin to a match dropping into a pool of gasoline.

"Yes...yes...oh dear God, yes!" Emily cried out again and again as she felt her body surrender to erotic forces she had never imagined existed.

Bringing her arms up to Emily's chest, Paulette took hold of her breasts and held them tightly as another cascade of delight crashed across the young woman's body. Stronger than the last two, it nearly caused her to black out.

"Oooo...oooo...oooo," Emily continued to moan, even after her orgasm subsided, as Paulette eagerly licked up the fruits of her labors.

Sliding three fingers once more deep inside Emily, Paulette covered them with a generous residue of Emily's eruption, then lifted it and herself high enough to slide her nectar covered fingers into the redhead's mouth.

"Mmmmmm," Emily said in a muffled voice as she quickly licked Paulette's hand clean.

"I'm glad you like it so," Paulette beamed as she took back her hand and rolled over to the side. "Because now it's your turn to do the same for me."

Following Paulette's example, Emily had started with her fingers, moving them in and out of the short-haired woman's pussy with increasing speed and dexterity. Then she followed that with her mouth and tongue, going slower than Paulette had done, at least until she gained confidence in what she was doing. By the time she made her mental declaration of appreciation, it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

"That's good, just like I showed you," Paulette said encouragingly, her head dropping back against the large pillow behind her as eyes closed to better savor the delights dancing across her body.

Emily's tongue darted to and fro, exploring the sweet depths of Paulette's pussy. Having discovered the joy of girlsex, she knew this would not be the only time she would find herself in this position. Oh, she couldn't live without cock, but it was fair to say her sex life would have a lot more variety in the future. Knowing what she now knew, she wondered for a moment if Carolyn might be receptive to furthering her education.

Not that she wasn't getting one hell of an education from the woman she was with now, her skill at cunnilingus growing more proficient with each passing minute. She could feel Paulette's body reacting to her efforts, her flesh quivering as ripples of delight washed over her.

It had never taken much to push Paulette over the edge, a delightful discovery she had made in her early teens. This time proved no exception as soft ripples soon became gentle waves, which then in turn gave way to forceful breakers crashing against the shoals of her sex. It only took a little more effort on Emily's part to trigger an explosive climax.

A string of French expletives filled the air as Emily's face was splattered with the force of Paulette's orgasm. The eruption took her totally by surprise, but she quickly recovered and excitedly again followed Paulette's example again in licking up as much of the sweet nectar as she could.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" Paulette asked as Emily finally lifted her head from between her legs.

"Never!" Emily grinned.

"Well, in that case, I guess my initial assumption about you was wrong," Paulette said, the mirth in her tone clear. "You are capable of learning. You just need the proper motivation to bring out your hidden talents."

Emily laughed in agreement.

-=-=-=-

"Paulette, can I ask you something?" Emily asked as they lay next to each other a short time later. "It's a bit personal."

"I would think we passed personal some time ago, ma chère." Paulette chuckled. "What is the question?"

"It really doesn't bother you that I slept with your husband?" she said.

"You slept with my husband?" Paulette suddenly exclaimed, anger in her voice. "Mon dieu, how could you have done such a thing? And here I thought you just fucked him."

It wasn't until Paulette burst into a laughing smile that Emily realized she was being had. For the brief moment in between, she almost thought the older woman had gone crazy and might even strike her.

"As I said before, we have an open marriage," Paulette explained as her voice dropped to a much calmer level. "Each of us is free to be with whoever we like."

"I really still can't come to grips with that," Emily said, despite her own somewhat freewheeling morals.

"It is what it is," Paulette said, planting a brief kiss on Emily's cheek. "If it were not, then I would've have had the opportunity to spend this delightful evening with you."

"Do the two of you love each other?" Emily asked.

"Love might be too strong a word, at least in the context you are suggesting," Paulette replied. "We are extremely fond of each other, and occasionally do share each other's bodies. But sexual fidelity has never been a requirement for either of us."

"Then why did you even get married?" Emily asked further, still trying to understand.

"As I already mentioned, William greatly needed someone in his life that could bring focus and organization," Paulette explained. "Someone to handle his affairs so that he could devote his time to his passions, academic and otherwise."

Emily nodded her head, agreeing that had certainly been her impression.

"I, on the other hand, had reached the limits of my work visa and very much wanted to stay here in your wonderful country. Something I could only do if I was married to a citizen." She continued. "So our getting married was mutually beneficial."

"Wow," Emily said, thinking there was a lot that she didn't know about people.

"But enough of all this," Paulette said, brushing it all aside as inconsequential with a motion of her hand. "The night is still gloriously young and there is much more I wish to teach you. That is, if you still want to learn?"

"There's nothing I've ever wanted more," Emily replied, never imagining that she'd ever say that to a teacher.

"Then let us begin again," Paulette smiled as she drew Emily close enough to kiss her once more.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers