Hidden Treasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Absolutely perfect," I replied before I took her in my arms and kissed her.

I looked at my watch and realized I needed to go home and get ready for work. She wanted to make breakfast but unfortunately I really didn't have the time. We quickly dressed, got in her car and headed to my house. She looked like a model wearing designer workout clothes. I told her how lovely she looked and that her tight fitting capris really showed off her sexy body.

On the way over she asked me how I slept. I responded that other than dreaming of her, I slept pretty well. I did, however, have a strange dream about helping out with a house that needed her organizational skills. She looked at me and all I could say was I would share it tonight when I came over for dinner. When we stopped in my driveway, we kissed and just as I was about to get out of the car Kim said, "Oh, and Larry."

"Yes"

She unzipped her top and gave me a very nice view of her breasts, "Here is something to think about while you're working."

I sucked in a deep breath then let it out with a long groan. "I'll be lucky if I can think of anything else." I reached out, took her right breast in my hand and gave her a quick kiss. Then I took her hand, placed it against my growing dick and said, "You do the same." I quickly left the car before I changed my mind and decide to call in sick. Too bad I can't call in and say I'm horny and I need to go back to bed. I'm pretty sure that's not in our employee handbook.

We texted a few times just to say we were thinking of each other and I called her over lunch. She was in the kitchen having her lunch at the same time and teased me once again by saying.

"Guess what I'm wearing?"

"Your workout sweats."

"Not even close. All I'm wearing is a smile."

I closed my eyes and thought what a lovely image what was.

"Really?"

"Really. I love being naked. I'll send you a picture."

Within a few moments my smart phone alerted me of an incoming message. I pulled up the attachment and there was Kim, naked, at least as much as I could see."

"Oh my. How very lovely. Too bad I can't use that as a screen saver."

"Tonight we can have fun taking pictures."

"Looking forward to tonight and just being with you. I also want to say, ah...how much I, ah...care about you and ah..."

"I know. I feel the same."

If I thought my mind was distracted in the morning, it was nothing compared to the rest of the day. Plus I had her picture on my cell phone. I didn't even bother to fight the temptation not to look; I looked at it frequently.

Before going over to Kim's place, I swung by my house to take care of a few things and more importantly, get a change of clothes and pack some essentials.

I was surprised when Kim greeted me at the door wearing a lovely white wrap dress that tied at the waist. Gold earrings and matching necklace brought out the sparkle in her eyes. I picked her up and twirled her around. I slid my hand under her skirt and was pleasantly surprised to discover she wasn't wearing any underwear. She wrapped her legs around my middle and moaned when my fingers found her pussy. My cock was throbbing and aching to fill her wet cunt. We quickly had the garments separating us around my knees. I picked her up and pushed her against the door. She guided me in and I pulled her, filling her completely. We fucked hard and fast, nothing romantic, just pure raw lust.

Our sex frenzy was over in a few minutes. Hearing and feeling Kim climax brought mine a few seconds later. We didn't say a word, just looked at each other and smiled as we came down from an incredible high. After several moments, I gently lowered her legs and hugged her tight. She felt so good in my arms and in my life.

We chatted over dinner about our day and laughed about her teasing me with her calls and photo. The idea of a photo shoot is definitely something I was anxious to do. There were several poses I had in mind and I wanted to do it in the very near future. When we were doing the dishes, she reminded me about telling her about the dream I had last night.

"I guess I was thinking about going through houses and maybe finding things and in my dream I was helping you on a job. We searched the rooms but kept the master bedroom for last. There we meticulously looked for hidden compartments. I pulled out the lower drawer on a night table and it looked a bit odd. Upon closer inspection, I found a false bottom and in the compartment was a pink dildo. I remembered we were on the bed using that dildo. I fucked you with it while you rubbed your clit. I know it was just my imagination but it got me wondering if you ever found hidden treasure of a sexual nature?"

Kim just laughed, took me by the hand and led me downstairs to her collection room. She pulled out a packing box and instructed me to open it.

I was amazed and delighted to see her secret stash. In the box was a collection of X-rated movies both VHS and DVD, several paperback novels with very sexy titles, an assortment of dildos and vibrators, several used tubes of various flavors proclaiming to be a lubricant, and even a few men's neckties.

I rummaged through the box and noticed two copies of "Deep Throat" and three identical pink dildos.

"I'll bet there is quite a story behind all of this."

"It's like your dream actually. The first time was quite by accident and now I make it a point to go looking."

"Are there any amateur movies by the home owners?"

"Yes, there is one and it was cleverly disguised on another tape."

"Is it any good?"

"I'll let you be the judge of that."

"Have you watched all the movies and read the books?"

"No. I was saving that for the right person. And, I think you are the one. Porn in itself is ok now and then but I think it is a lot more fun when shared."

"I couldn't agree more. I love your collection but tell me, neckties?"

"It was a four poster bed. Need I say more?"

"I love it. And what do we do with three dildos?"

"Actually four. I have one upstairs by my bed that I purchased before I found these. I'm sure we'll think of something."

I did some more digging and found a bag tied with a drawstring. Inside was a remote controlled vibrator. I took a deep breath, looked over to Kim and she just smiled. Oh the fun we could have with this, I thought to myself.

"This is a great collection and I'm truly pleased that you want to share it with me. What are your thoughts on how we will enjoy them?"

"The movies we can watch anytime, the lubes will be fun for hand jobs and I'd like to give anal a try. We could read the books to each other on a road trip or on a cold winter night in front of the fireplace. The ties will be fun to use on each other. Who knows, we might get some ideas from the books or videos. I love my dildo and I've fantasized often about having my lover use it while he licks my clit. As for the remote controlled vibrator, it would be erotic and exciting to use when we are out in public like dinner or a movie."

"I love the way you think and want to play and I'm really excited about how you want to use the vibrator. However," as I picked up a dildo, "Let's turn one of your fantasies into a reality right now."

Kim gave me a quick kiss and said, "I am sooooo ready."

We ran to the bedroom and with a simple pull I soon had her out of her dress and naked since she was sans underwear. Four hands working in concert quickly had me undressed. We kissed while our hands played, hers on my cock and mine on her very wet pussy. She was so turned-on that it didn't take long rubbing her clit that she had an orgasm.

"I love the way you touch me."

Kim pulled her pink dildo from the night stand and handed it to me. She moved to the bed, laid back with legs wide and inviting. I took a deep breath as I enjoyed such a lovely and enticing view. Kneeling between her legs, I smiled at her then placed the dildo in my mouth. I slowly ran my tongue all over the cock head. Kim squirmed with anticipation while her hands fondled her breasts.

I lightly placed the toy directly on her love hole and slowly twisted it left and right. She was already moaning and breathing hard and after a few moments, I gradually pushed the pink wonder in several inches. She closed her eyes and quietly sighed. I ran my tongue between her pussy lips and licked all around her clit. I fucked her cunt with long deliberate strokes and lightly licked the tip of her clit. Her panting increased with my tempo until her body tensed and then shook from her climax.

"That was wonderful," she purred.

"I really enjoyed it, too. I think it's very erotic."

I removed our pink friend, licked it, placed it back in her cunt and resumed fucking her with it. This time I placed her hand on her pussy and said, "I love to watch you masturbate."

"I like that," she said with a smile.

Her fingers moved down and up between her beautiful pussy lips a few times before placing them on her swollen clit. Slowly at first her fingers played around it, much like I had done with my tongue. Gradually she increased the tempo and I matched the speed with our toy. I was mesmerized by the wonderful sight of watching her climax while I fucked her with a dildo. By the time she reached her orgasm, I was panting hard, too.

When Kim caught her breath, I removed the dildo and put it to her mouth. She eagerly licked it then placed her hand around it and pretended to give it a blow job. It made my member throb to watch a lifelike cock slide in and out between her lips.

After a few minutes, Kim put the dildo on the night table and said, "This has been fun but now I want the real thing."

She placed my hard and eager cock against her love entrance and I slowly filled her.

"Oh yessssss," she whispered.

I savored for a few moments the sensation of her vaginal muscles gripping my cock and the sensual feeling of her wet and warm cum. Once she relaxed, I began my strokes that were long and hard and deep. She bucked her hips hard against mine, driving me deeper inside. Our bodies slammed together in a feverish tempo until I heard her scream and then collapse.

I love the way her pussy pulses for several moments around my cock after her orgasm. I enjoyed keeping it inside and watched her recover. She smiled with a look of contentment then said, "I want you in my mouth."

I could never tire of her blow jobs. She is so gentle and sensuous that I feel as though she is making love to my cock. I'd been in a state of arousal for a long time and it didn't take Kim very long to bring me to an incredible climax.

"This was better than my fantasy and definitely something I hope we repeat often."

"I enjoyed everything about it. You are so sexy and I will say it was a big turn-on using the dildo."

Kim curled up in my arms and said, "I'm so happy you liked it. I love the way you touch me."

"I love touching you and I'll echo back. I love the way you touch me."

She reached down and placed her hand around my cock and balls. I sucked a breath and let out a groan. "That feels so very nice."

"I love it."

We were silent for several minutes, enjoying the afterglow of wonderful sex and a feeling of contentment.

Kim looked up and said, "I'm excited about using the vibrator and with you in charge of the remote."

"Well I could use some guidance, like how intense, where and when, and even a signal to turn it off. Things like that."

"I'll give you complete freedom on where and when. As for a signal, when I say 'bingo' you turn it off. I've never used the toy so let's find out. I'll be right back."

After a few minutes, Kim was back in the room with the vibrator. Of course there were no batteries but fortunately the ones in the TV remote were the right size. A few moments later the magic toy was vibrating in her hand. She carefully inserted it, put on a sexy thong and tossed me the remote.

I started with one. She smiled and held up two fingers. I went to two, then increased it by one each time on her signal. The dial went to ten and when we hit eight she gasped and signaled for a decrease. "Ok, bingo."

"Seven is strong and intense and you can go to eight but only for a second or two. Maybe someday I'll work myself up to it. The lower numbers really get my juices flowing. This is going to be fun."

It would be a few days before our 'special' date and after some discussion agreed on seeing an action movie. The sounds from movie, we hoped, would cover our playful scenes.

I fantasized often all week about our vibrator adventure and taking Kim to new heights of sensual pleasure. The thought of using it again in public areas was very appealing.

When I picked Kim up, she was wearing a simple dark skirt and top. We kissed and she handed me the remote. "I've been looking forward to this all week."

I moved the dial from off to one and watched Kim's face. There wasn't any sound but I could see her eyes close and hear some soft purring. This is going to be a lot of fun I thought.

I kept my focus on her and reminded myself that all of this was for her pleasure. On the drive to the theatre, I did intervals of a not more than a minute on and a minute off. After a few cycles, I increased the intensity. By the time we reached the theatre, she was having her first of many orgasms. "That was incredible," she said with a big grin.

We waited in the car for a few moments for her to recover. I reached over, ran my hands up between her legs, felt a very wet thong and rubbed her pussy. "More to come, sweetheart."

It was a fun evening with lots of orgasms. The movie was perfect for covering Kim's sighs and moans. I don't remember much about what was on the screen because I was watching Kim most of the time. She had either a dreamy look or her eyes were closed as her orgasm was building. Every time she was about to cum, I felt her hand squeeze my leg and then relax when she climaxed.

I came to the conclusion that Kim was insatiable because she thought another orgasm on the drive home would be just fine. This time however, she took the remote, set it to a higher intensity, spread her legs and masturbated to a screaming climax. "Fuck that was good!!"

Her eyes were closed, head back against the headrest and her breathing was more like sighing as she recovered. I laid my hand on her leg and she placed it against her pussy. "I like this," she purred.

She was very quiet the rest of the drive home but things changed as soon as we walked through the door. I asked, "What do you think?"

"It was awesome except I need to feel your cock inside me right now." With that, she grabbed my hand and we ran to her bedroom. A few seconds later we were on the bed and she was guiding my cock to her cunt. Just as I started to enter her, she wrapped her legs around me and pulled me all the way in very quickly. She held me tight, her vaginal muscles pulsing around my cock and there was a smile of contentment on her face.

After a few moments, her grip relaxed and our love making soon became a frenzy of hard pounding. I felt her cum more than once but I didn't stop until I filled her with my load.

We slept contented in each other's arms. In the morning I asked, "Do you have any other hidden treasures or additional fantasies we can enact?"

"Well, you haven't seen my lingerie collection. And, I've thought about creating our own movie, doing a nude cruise, and performing on stage in a strip club. Anything come to mind for you?"

"A ménage a trois?"

"I love these fantasies and that my treasures are not hidden any more now that I have you to share them with!"

12