Hidden Treasures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Kim, she smiled and winked back at me. "Nothing in particular, just enjoy the week and ah ... see how things go."

"Good for you. We don't know what your plans in port might be but we've rented a car and you're more than welcomed to join us."

We accepted their invitation and as Kim and I were preparing to go ashore, she said, "What do you think?"

"Unless I'm mistaken, I believe one of our fantasies could become a reality tonight. I'm ok with it if you are."

She kissed me, looked deep into my eyes, then smiled and said, "Ok."

Without all the loud music that we had at the disco, we were able to actually talk. Terri and Jim met at work. She was a nurse practitioner and he was a pharmaceutical rep. It was their trip to Orient Beach on St. Maarten that got them started in nude cruising. It seems they were on a cruise and went to the beach on a dare with each other. The surprise came when they came face to face, so to speak, with a couple from their dinner table. "Let's just say it made for a very enjoyable week on the ship," Jim said.

"They sold us on doing a nude cruise and after the first one, we were hooked," Terri added.

I looked at Kim and she had that 'there's more to this story' look. I gave her a nod and she began tell 'our story'. When she got to the part about showing me her 'hidden treasures,' Jim nearly drove off the road and the look on Terri's face was priceless. They were all ears wanting to know more about what all she had and how we used them. Terri was particularly interested in the remote vibrator and Kim was happy to provide very graphic details.

If I thought the conversation at breakfast was X-rated, it was PG compared to our discussion in the car. When Kim mentioned the homemade video, Jim wanted to know more about it. They had made one but were interested in making another. "Only better," Terri interjected.

Kim looked over at me, gave me a wink and began to describe the various scenes. There was a nice close up of her sucking his cock and seeing his cum shoot into her mouth. Another of him finger fucking her while he licked her clit. There were several scenes of them fucking in different positions with nice views of his cock filling her cunt. The details she provided were erotic and all of us got aroused from her explicit descriptions. Fortunately, we came to one of the destinations and were able to take a breather.

"Wow, Kim. It was practically steamy in the car," I whispered to her.

"Just play along. I'm going to turn the tables on them."

The rest of the ride around the island was low key until we started back toward the ship. Kim looked at me with a big grin and said, "Tell us more about the couple from the cruise ship you met at the nude beach, what happened there and then later on the ship?"

Jim looked over at Terri and said, "You tell them, dear."

Terri explained how she and the other woman swapped husbands. "At the beach, we were all naked and I had Don put sunscreen on me and Jim did Brenda."

"And the women did us," Jim added.

"Back at the ship we were invited to their cabin and ah ... engaged in some hot sex. I enjoyed Don's cock in my mouth and cunt while Jim did the same with Brenda."

"Our first nude cruise was with them and we had adjoining cabins."

"Do you still see them?" I asked.

"Yes, we still cruise with them when our schedules permit." Jim answered.

There was a long pause and noticeable quiet in the car. The 'elephant in the room' was obvious; I squeezed Kim's hand and finally broke the silence. "We're new to all of this and I dodged a question you asked earlier about other goals on this trip. There was another one. We talked about the possibility of ... ah ... swinging."

"Jim and I would be very happy to help you meet that goal."

"How about after dinner? By then the ship will be at sea and that will leave us free to properly enjoy the balcony."

Terri looked directly at me, then to my crotch and said, "Looking forward to it."

After lunch, we changed into swimsuits and met at the pool area. It wasn't too crowded and quite the show of bodies in skimpy swimsuits. I got a big smile when Terri and Jim arrived. She was in a very small bikini; the top barely covered her nipples and the bottom was a thong. Except for the color, Jim was wearing a small Speedo very much like mine. Our barely covered packages were proudly displayed for all to see. Neither of us had a protruding gut but rather fairly flat abs. Once again Kim whispered how overdressed she felt. I told her she looked great in her bikini.

We sat across from two couples in the hot tub and to my surprise; Terri sat between Kim and me, leaving Jim next to Kim. I soon discovered why. In a hot tub you can't see what hands are doing below the surface.

While we chatted with the other couple, I felt Terri's hand slowly move up my leg and land directly on my crotch. It was with great difficulty that I could converse while I felt her fingers move up and down my hard dick. She took my breath away when she whispered in my ear, "I'm looking forward to having this tonight."

I returned the favor and slowly moved my hand up her thigh and with careful maneuvering, pushed my fingers down the front of her swimsuit. She let out a small gasp as I moved my finger between her pussy lips. From then on, I don't know what the conversation was; I was lost in my own sensual world. I was doing my best to rub Terri's clit in a very confining space. Looking over, I could see her eyes were closed and her breathing was very shallow yet her hand never stopped brushing my cock.

Fortunately for us, the other people departed, leaving just the four of us. Terri stopped her action long enough to remove her thong and I followed her example and pulled my suit down. I noticed that Kim and Jim were doing some wardrobe adjustments also.

Terri held my cock and began a slow hand job. With her legs spread wide, I was able to give her clit the proper attention. She was very responsive and soon her breathing was quick and shallow. Her hand stopped and she squeezed my dick hard as she climaxed. While she was recovering, I looked over at Kim and I saw the familiar look of satisfaction from an orgasm. Jim looked at me and we both smiled.

Once the girls recovered, we made ourselves decent and headed to the lounge chairs for some sun. Terri handed me a towel and a tube of sunscreen. As I dried her, my mind was already thinking about all that skin that needed protection. Seeing her hard nipples push against the fabric made my mouth water. But before I could apply the sunscreen, she took the towel and dried me. When she got to my middle it was pretty obvious that I was still hard. She ran the towel up and down my erection, then looked up at me, licked her lips and smiled.

I carefully applied the sunscreen all over her lovely body, which included under her swimsuit so her nipples and pussy were equally protected. Terri was no less generous when it was my turn. I was amazed how discretely she was able to do my balls and cock. Kim was following Terri's lead and when I looked over, her hand was busy down the front of Jim's swimsuit.

We passed the time talking, drinking, and frequently applying sunscreen. We were still in port and as the afternoon wore on, more and more people were filling the chairs around us. I noticed we weren't alone in putting sunscreen or lotion under swimsuits. When I would catch someone's glance, they would give me a wink.

It was later in the afternoon when we headed back to our cabin to 'dress' for dinner. Kim and I shared our thoughts about the event that afternoon. We both concluded that we enjoyed it and we were ok with the plan for later that evening. "It was like a long, naughty foreplay," Kim concluded.

"Tell me about it. I think I was hard all afternoon."

"My pussy is aching and wet."

I picked her up and laid her on the bed, "Oh baby, I can do something about that."

I practically ripped off the swimsuit and dove between her legs. I slid my tongue up and down between her pussy lips and then pushed it deep into her cunt. She was squirming and sighing and gasping as I devoured her pussy. I sucked and licked her clit to a glorious climax.

When we dressed for dinner Kim wore a fairly sheer black blouse, braless, and open down the front. Her nipples pushed hard and very prominently against the material. The skirt was short and she wore a thong. "Just to tease you," she said.

While we were making our dinner selections, I ordered some champagne for the table. My toast was simple and sincere, "To all of you for making our first time an unforgettable experience."

The conversation at the table centered on the day's activities and looking forward to a day at sea tomorrow. We will all be totally nude from tonight until dinner tomorrow. Someone suggested that I enter the 'hairy chest contest' and Kim enter the 'miss nude beauty pageant'. Kim felt that this would be a good substitute for her strip tease fantasy and could even be more provocative while strutting her stuff. Life on a cruise ship is never dull but even more fun nude. During dessert the announcement that the ship was clear and once again, we could get 'comfortable'. The entire room erupted in a loud cheer.

Holding Kim's hand, we followed Terri and Jim to their cabin. I was excited and could hear my heart pounding. As Jim was opening the door, Terri asked us to stay in the hall for a moment. While we waited, I looked Kim in the eyes, she smiled back and nodded. I kissed her and held her in my arms until Terri opened the door.

She and Jim were already naked and they had the cabin well prepared for our adventure. The mood of the room was set by dimly lit sconces scattered about. Once inside, I saw a bucket with champagne on ice and I could see a couple of cushions out on the balcony. While Jim poured the champagne, Kim and I quickly undressed.

Jim toasted us by saying, "To special new friends."

Terri took Kim by the hand and led her to the balcony. Jim stood aside, and with a sweep of his arm said, "After you."

How lovely the girls looked facing us, naked and leaning against the railing. "I know you two enjoy making love out here and so do Jim and I."

Jim and I didn't hesitate for a moment. We were on our knees, kissing the lovely pussy lips in front of us. I licked all around Teri's pussy before concentrating on her clit. She moaned and pulled my head in tight. I inserted a couple of fingers deep inside and rubbed her G-spot. My hands were busy finger-fucking her and pinching her hard nipples. She met my increased tempo with matching pelvic thrusts. Her rapid panting let me know she was close to a climax. She tensed, then with a loud groan, her whole body trembled with her orgasm. She arched her pelvis so I could move my tongue down to her cunt and taste her sweet cum. She pulled my head up and said, "I want you inside."

Teri took my semi-erect cock in her mouth and quickly brought it back to a hard erection. She turned around, grabbed the railing, and bent over so I could take her from behind. I put my cock against her pussy and slid it up and down between her wet lips. She reached down to move my cock to her love hole and I slowly entered her cunt, wet with her cum. A endless day of foreplay made my balls begging for relief. Surrounded by her warm, tight cunt, I knew I was near the edge and hoped she would cum with me. We moved together, our bodies slapping against each other in wild abandonment. When I reached the point of no return, I slammed my cock deep into her and I felt her orgasm meet mine. Breathing hard, I pulled her to me and we collapsed on a chair, exhausted and spent.

It was then I became aware of the activity next to us. Jim was slamming Kim hard from behind. Her eyes were closed and she was rubbing her clit. He grunted, "I'm going to cum!"

"I want to feel you cum on my tits!!"

Jim pulled out and Kim quickly turned, getting on her knees. I watched him shoot his milky seed all over her breasts. When he finished, she took his cock into her mouth and drained it dry. I was surprised at how exciting and erotic it was to watch her fuck and suck another man. Terri was still sitting on my lap and I could feel her fingers rubbing her pussy. When she saw Kim sucking Jim's dick she said, "I'm not being a very good hostess." She knelt in front of me, took my cock deep into her mouth and licked it clean.

When she was satisfied with her task, Terri moved over to Kim and began to lick Jim's cum off of her breasts. I could see that Kim was a bit surprised but it didn't take long before her eyes were closed and she was sighing. I could hear the low groan from Kim when Terri licked and suck each nipple. I watched with delight as Terri reached down and slid her fingers into Kim's pussy and I felt inspired to return the favor. I moved behind her, inserted my thumb into her cunt and my fingers against her clit. While she was masturbating Kim, I was doing the same with her.

Both girls were moaning and groaning and breathing hard. Jim simultaneously was taking close up pictures of hands in motion. I saw some movement and glanced over to a couple peaking around the partition enjoying the show. A few moments later, it was only the woman watching but her head was rocking in a nice rhythm.

Kim was the first to cum then Terri shortly after. I looked over at the woman next door and she was bucking hard and fast, then with a loud groan she climaxed. A few seconds later she gave me a smile then disappeared.

Feeling contented, I took Kim in my arms and we gazed out at the moon shining across the sea. Jim and Terri served us more champagne and we toasted to 'our first'.

"Swapping is great," I said to Kim. "I'm so glad we did this. I'm still horny, why don't I take you back to our cabin and we can fuck to ecstasy."

"I'm all yours, sweetheart," Kim said as she reached down to my cock.

"Tomorrow will be blow jobs for you boys plus maybe a surprise or two," Terri announced. Then she turned to Kim and said, "Tomorrow we need to do some plotting."

It was fun walking back to our cabin naked. We were laughing and kissing and excited about what just happened. It was so scintillating to be realizing these fantasies on our first vacation. What a perfect start to our life together.

12