Hidden Valley Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her dad fell down on her and they both rolled off the bench and on to the grass with her on top and his cock still deep in her. For several moments they just lay there as if both had died. When they were able to move again Cindy saw the other fathers pulling their wet slick cocks from their daughters. She pulled her daddy to her and kissed him and said, "I love you so much Daddy. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Cindy was the last to feel the emptiness left when her father pulled out of her. He stood and made an announcement, "Before the brothers get their turn with their sisters starting what we all know is going to be a full blown orgy I think we should eat. I for one am very hungry for some reason" this brought laughter from everyone. Her dad continued, "I also think the girls need just a little time to accept the fact they are no longer virgins and what this will mean in the future."

He looked down at his daughter and she smiled and said, "Thank you Daddy, I really do need some time and some food but I am looking forward to the rest of the night." He reached down and helped his daughter up and they walked to the tables where the food was with their arms around each other's waist. Everyone sat at long banquet tables. Normally Cindy and Sandy would sit between their parents with Cindy next to her mom and Sandy next to his dad. Today the parents sat next to each other with Cindy sitting on the other side of her dad and Sandy sitting with his mother. All four were engaged in a new freedom and closeness that just a few days ago would have been forbidden. Everyone had a good time laughing and joking and playing in a way they never could before not only with family but friends as well.

Diner was over and everyone was just relaxing. It was almost as if they had all forgotten there was more to come. Dr. Thompson along with the Rev Rosswalld went to get things ready while all the others told stories of when the incest all started and what it was like for them. There were two more benches added so there was one for each family. Torches were set up and lit around the benches as well as several all around.

Dr. Thompson and Rev. Rosswalld came back to the tables. Dr. Thompson announced, "It is now time to resume the days activities which will lead to tonight's orgy. Will the brothers please take their sisters to the benches." Cindy and Sandy were in the lead to the bench area. Cindy and a smile on her face and told Sandy to lay on the bench as she wanted to be on top. Terry Duncan led his older sister CiCi while Tyler was more than excited to take his sister Hope. The Rev had no sons and the Donalsons had no daughters so Ross and & Becky's oldest daughter Kathy stepped in with her husband for James and June. The last to join the group were Al and Alison James. It seems they were already making out so much they didn't know what was going on and had to be brought out by their parents.

Now that the group was all together the proud parents came up and kissed their children and gave their blessing to the joining of the whole family. The twins were the center of attention for many reasons. This was a night of first for both of them. They were Dr. Thompson and Joan's only children so this was a night of first for them as well. It was a bittersweet night for all four of them and they wanted to make the most of it. They shared something else tonight that no one else knew about except Rev. Rosswalld.

Cindy got on top of her brother Sandy and her mother held his cock and she lowered herself on to it. This was the first time they had fucked. Since they were the first born in the valley they turned 18 over a month ago and have done everything they could to each other but leaving her cherry for her dad. Cindy knew this would soon be over and wanted to make it a truly family time. She bent down and kissed her brother. Then she turned to her dad and said, "Its time dad. I want you in my ass." Dr. Thompson got behind his daughter and Joan came over to guide her husband into their daughter's virgin ass. They both looked at Cindy as if to ask, "Are you sure?" Cindy simply nodded. Her parents slowly worked his cock into her and once it was fully embedded she pulled her mother over so she was standing over her son's head. Cindy kissed her mom and said, "I want this to be the whole family." Sandy pulled his mother down to his open hungry mouth. The four of them started moving together and Cindy held her mother and kissed her.

It was a very emotional time for all four of them and their orgasms came fast. Cindy came first with two cocks in her. When her juice started to flow over her brother's cock he exploded into her pussy. Her dad felt Sandy's cock shooting is daughter and he let go filling her ass for the first time. Seeing the three people filling each other with their juice and their love sent Joan over the edge and she filled her son's mouth with her own golden juice. The four fell limp in one big pile supported by poor Sandy.

They stayed that way for a while until Dr. Thompson felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked to see Rev. Rosswalld with his wife and two daughters. Rev. Rosswalld said, "Both my daughters have volunteered to go with your children. They would like to spend some time with you and your wife before they start their journey, mostly June who will be giving up as much as your kids are."

The four Thompsons disengaged and there were hugs all around. The two families silently stole away to the Doctor's house. All eight of them felt some what uneasy. While sex was very open with any one willing the only group activities were when the whole town was there. Maybe a husband would share his wife or daughter from time to time but this was both families together. The doctor had fucked the minister's wife and daughter many times and likewise the minister had fucked his wife many times. Sometimes they shared but most times they didn't. Now there were June, Cindy and Sandy who had just joined the group today.

The minister was the one to break the ice when he walked over to Cindy and took her hand. He said, "I have watched you grow from the day you were born and you have grown into a very desirable woman. I would be honored if you allowed me to be the (he counted on his fingers and out loud, one, two) third man to sample your beautiful body."

Cindy: "I would love that Rev Rosswalld as long as Daddy can be with June."

Dr. Thompson: Walked over to June and took her hand: "Ever since I delivered you 18 years ago I have watched you grow into a very beautiful woman. I would love to be your ......."

June: "THIRD" she shouted. "Since I don't have a brother Kathy's husband stepped in for me." Then she turned to Dr. Thompson and asked, "Why didn't she have a baby when we were all born? She was married when you came here."

Dr. Thompson: "They had a problem having a baby and by the time the valley had corrected it her husband fell into the same curse as the rest of us. She will be the most excited about our news tomorrow."

June: "Since you were the first one to see me naked it would not only be a pleasure but a life long dream come true if you would make love to me."

Cindy: "This is all so beautiful. I have wanted you too Rev. Rosswalld almost as long as I wanted my father."

Rev. Rosswalld: "Well, Cindy. since we will be fucking maybe you should just call me Sam."

Dr. Thompson: "And you can do the same June."

Rev Sam: "What call you Sam?"

Dr sam: "Well it is my name. I only use my given name when I fucking. Otherwise I enjoy being call Doc."

Rev Sam: "I never knew your name was Sam but then we have never fucked either. So I guess every woman in town knows your given name?"

Dr sam: "No not really. There is not a lot of talking then, just a lot of moaning and groaning."

They playfully slap each other like the best friend they are. Then they turn back to the young woman before them. They each lay the others daughter down side by side. The men got between the girls legs and looked at each other with a big grin. Then they look up as if expecting something. They were waiting for their wives to do the traditional thing by guiding them into the girls. Jane came over and said, "I guess I'll have to do the honors since both your wives seem to be busy." They looked over and while they were charming the young ladies their wives were already fucking Sandy. He was on his back with his mother's pussy in his face and Cindy ridding his cock like a cowgirl. They were brought back when Jane took both of their cocks and guided them into each other's daughters pussy.

The four started fucking and were soon slamming into each other like mad. Sandy was fully satisfied and the three of them sat back watching the fathers and daughters. Jane being the odd man out came over and started sucking Sandy's cock back to life which didn't take a lot of work. The sex continued through the night. June, Cindy and Sandy were always close growing up but now they were even closer. No one knew just how close until; the next morning. Every one was just kicking back having been fucked out during the night. Sandy came up to Rev Sam and said, "Rev Rosswalld, could I talk to you?"

Rev Sam: "I thought we agreed that tonight it would just be Sam, but sure what do you need?"

Sandy: "For this I need Rev Rosswalld."

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and every ear perked up. June came to stand by Sandy. Sandy put his arm around June and said, "Rev Rosswalld, will you marry June and I before we leave tomorrow?"

Everyone was taken back but it did make sense. Even as kids they would kid about getting married when they grew up. They have always been together. Even last night with all that was going on they were together. Even if they were with one or more of the parents or one of the sisters they were together. Rev Rosswalld took a long time before answering Sandy. Finally he said, "You know that this is a very big thing, not only for the two of you but for the whole town. There hasn't been a wedding in 20 years and no children in 18 years. That's the reason for your trip as you well know. I have two things I want you to think about and to talk to June about then come see me again. First is the town, they will all want to be in on the first wedding in the valley and will want to make a big deal out of it. Second, could you let your wife bring us back the one thing we need?"

Sandy knew he was going to meet with some resistance because of their trip but hadn't considered the effect on the town. He and June went in another room to be alone and talk. It was less than a hour when they came back and stood before the minister. Sandy stood tall and firm when he said, "Rev Rosswalld, we have talked about it and we feel this way. We want to be married before we leave and it will not effect our trip but June will bring back a lover not a husband. As for the town, they can have all the time we are gone to plan a celebration to honor our wedding. It can be as big and as grand as they want since if our trip is successful there will be two new husbands that will need to be married. If out trip is less successful than we hope they will still have our wedding to celebrate."

The minister could not argue with their reasoning and stood, put his big arms around both of them and said, "Well I guess we're going to have a wedding today." Everyone in the house cheered. He continued, "Now I think we should all get some sleep before we tell the town our plan." Sandy and June found a place to be alone and cuddled up to sleep happy that before the day was over they would be man and wife. In the main room Sam and Cindy pulled their daughter Jane to them and fell asleep. Sam and Joan did the same with their Cindy.

It was well after 10 when the two families got back to the picnic grounds. It seems they were hardly missed since people were just now waking from a long night of sexual activity. The women were starting to fix, I guess it would be brunch. As it turns out Sandy and June were not the only budding romances waiting for dad to be first before announcing their intentions. The other four paired off as well, James and hope along with Terry and Alison. So it was to be a three-way of a different type, a three-way wedding.

Rev Rosswalld took the three young couples aside and talked with they. He told them the need the town has in being part of their weddings and that would need time to put it all together. Since they could all now have sex with each other as well as any one in the town they agreed to wait for the ceremony. They would only wait 6 months which didn't give their kids much time to complete their mission. The waiting was not so bad since they were marring because they were in love and not so they could have sex like the outside world. Then Rev Rosswalld hit them with the real question. None of them ever expected to have children, now there was a chance they could but their husband would not be the father and all the children in the town would have the same father.

The girls were excited at the possibility of having a baby but the boys were not so quick to accept it. Rev Rosswalld explained that it was very simple, they could have a son or daughter that they would raise and be able to bring to the next deflowering or their wife would have to not have sex with any of the new men for the first 6 months. After that they would be just like the rest of the men. It is the only way you will ever have a son or daughter to love as your parents have just loved you.

They finally all agreed and it was time to eat. The three couples all sat together talking over what was just told them. By the time the meal was over and Rev Rosswalld was ready to make his speech they were all 100% behind him.

12