Hidden Valley Ch. 05

Story Info
The valley's first wedding in 20 years.
6.2k words
4.47
56k
7
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Wedding(s)

When the kids came back from th Donalson's ranch Jake was next door pulling a mother daughter. Chuck was doing the same down the street with Betsy and Alison. Joan was in the kitchen fixing diner. Rev Rosswalld and Dr Thompson were sitting at the table and their daughters joined them in the usual way sitting on their laps. Karen started helping Joan in the kitchen and Sandy and Joe went to take showers.

It was Joan that started talking about the wedding plans. She was talking out loud not caring if anyone was listening, "If I figure this right June and Cindy are about 2 ½ months along, Jane should be about a month behind them and you?" she asked looking at Karen.

Karen started figuring in her head, "After going off the pills I should be about a month now."

Fusing about the kitchen Joan said, "Well we have to get the weddings started. We did some planing while the kids were away but there is a lot more to do. I think we should have two different days. One for June and Sandy, and Joe and Cindy, Jane and Jake, and You and Chuck. Then we can have a different day the next month for James and Hope, and Terry and Alison. What do you think?" Karen was deep in thought and Joan again said, "So what do you think?"

Karen came out of her thoughts and said, "I don't know about Jane and Jake but I wouldn't count on me and Chuck. All we have done is fuck we've never spent anytime together and since we came here his is very popular. Maybe we will and maybe we won't. I don't know right now."

Joan came and put her arm around Karen and said, "He's not the only one that is very popular these last couple days. There are three other single guys in the valley so don't you worry about Chuck"

Karen and Joan were bonding as Karen said, "Well I kind of do like John, he is very nice........." and so they went into their girl talk as they finished fixing diner together.

Did you ever plan a wedding? Did you ever plan a wedding with a pregnant woman? How about planing weddings for 6 pregnant women when 2 don't even know if they are getting married.

Joan and Karen brought diner to the table and the girls got off their father's laps. God only knows what they were all talking about. The guys came down fresh from the shower. Chuck came in and said that Jake was staying over at the Rosswalld's. The only thing that was said about the wedding plans was when Joan said to Cindy, "I think you should have all the girls come by tomorrow so we can start making wedding plans.

It had been a big day for all so after diner they went to bed. Chuck told Karen he needed some alone time to sort things out, not a good sign. Karen was invited to join her brother and Cindy in their bed which she accepted without question. Joe felt like a king with his sister on one side and his bride to be on the other. They didn't go to sleep right away. The girlfriend and sister shared his cock for a while. Then as he fucked one he was eating the other. The girls changed places a couple times before Joe came in his sister's pussy. His girlfriend licked them both clean as he and his sister were kissing, then they fell asleep.

The next day all the girls came over about 10:00 in the morning. Cindy and Joan had a nice brunch for them and then the fighting started. Every woman has an idea of how their wedding should be even though the idea of having a wedding or ever getting married never occurred to them 3 months ago. First was the shower, half said they wanted one the other said there was no need since half the people coming would be having it. Should it be a wedding shower or a baby shower. Then there was the wedding it's self. Half wanted it outside and half inside and that was split between the two days. Which was another thing, the girls wanted to know why they had to wait because they got pregnant later. And so it went, half wanted people to come just naked others wanted them to dress in erotic outfits that still showed everything but looked like a wedding.

Nothing got done that day until the conversation turned to the babies and the fathers. Everyone had to tell what is was like for them and the wild sex they had with their fathers after they got pregnant. Everyone was jealous of Hope and would have been real upset if they only knew about Rose. They all got so worked up over the sex that it ended with an eight-way daisy-chain. Then they switched and went the other way.

There were other things that needed to be done. While the girls were fighting over the wedding the men were planing the houses for the new couples. Joe said he wanted a house for him and his wife and his sister and her husband. Terry and Alison as well as James and Hope wanted their own house so there was at least three houses that had to be built. Karen, Jane, Jake and Chuck were still up in the air as to what they were going to do.

After diner that night Dr Thompson got Jane, June, Cindy and Karen and sat them down. Since they will be delivering first and are spaced far enough apart he will be able to handle them but the rest of the town all got pregnant the same day they will all be delivering around the same time. He wanted to teach them to be mid-wives. As he said, "Nine moths from now all hell is going to break out and I'm going to need your help.

Al had talked to Dr Thompson about medicine but since there wasn't a lot to do in the valley he couldn't teach him that much. The onslaught of pregnancies showed Dr Thompson that it would be helpful to have someone else with medical training. He agreed to send Al to medical school. It was a big decision for Al and it would be the first time they could see what happens if one of the men leaves the valley for an extended time. He would be gone for at least 6 years.

Now everything was in motion. The guys would start building the new houses. Cindy and Joan got hold of Betsy James and Becky Wilson and between the four mothers planned the weddings. The first one was in four weeks and the second was four weeks after that. Everything was going as planned. When the kids came back they brought a lot of baby things, toys, diapers, baby clothes and the like.

During that four weeks Jane and Jake drifted apart. Jane had always had a thing for Dave Jr and everyone thought they would wind up together. Until the baby there was no need to set up a family. They had been fucking freely since they both came to the valley. Now with the baby coming Dave Jr wanted to be more in Jane's life. That was alright with Jane, before the trip she had seen herself with Dave Jr and now it was everything she wanted. So now there was another wedding to plan, but the mothers were setting everything up for six anyway.

Chuck was spending a lot of time with CiCi, and Karen was spending her time out at the ranch with John. Karen could never say she really loved Chuck, he was the father of her child and not being from the valley it meant more to her than the others. He was a comfort when they first got there because he was new there also. Now this was her home. She was considered the adopted daughter of Dr & Joan Thompson and she was fitting right in.

It is now the day before the wedding. The house is done for the four of them. The mothers assure them it will be a wedding to remember. They went with the partial dress and their mothers will be giving them away, since the blood line is with the mother.. The wedding is being held at their new house. Cindy and Joe have one side of the house and the other side of the house was Karen's for her and her husband, with a great room between. The wedding is outside with the reception inside.

They have the wedding rehearsal and all sit down for the rehearsal diner. After diner starts a tradition for all weddings to come. The men will stay at the Rosswallds house tonight and the women will stay at the Thompsons. This the last time for the fathers to be with their daughters, after tomorrow they will still be their daughters but will belong to another man. As for the sons and mothers while their sons will still be their sons after tomorrow they will be cared for by another woman. This is the last night they will all have that mother/son and father/daughter relationship.

The daughters lay back on the table waiting for their fathers. Rev Rosswalld steps between Jane's legs. Since his wife is not there his other daughter June does the honor of guiding his cock into Jane. He slowly slides in wanting this last fuck to last as long as possible. Once his cock is deep in her pussy he leans over her and whispers to her, "I have loved you since the day you were born and will love you till the day I die. Though you go to another man as his wife we will always love each other in this way." Jane wraps her legs around his waist and pulls him even deeper into her. Then he slowly starts to fuck her. They start going faster and faster. They both start building to a beautiful orgasm and Jane yells. "Oh God, I love you Daddy!" That pushes Sam over the edge as he screams back, "I love you too baby!" then he fills her pussy with his daddy cream.

While this is going on next to them Cindy is on her back and her daddy is between her legs. Up until this moment Karen was feeling very much a part of the valley, the town and the family. Watching the two sisters made her feel very alone. Dr Thompson took Karen by the hand and pulled her to him. He put his arm around her and told her. "You are my new daughter by mutual choice but my daughter none the less. The honor is yours." She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. As she kept kissing him she took his cock in her hand and stroked it a few times. Then she broke the kiss and guided it into her sister's pussy. They were soon fucking wildly until her father filled her pussy. She went over the edge proclaiming her love for her father as her orgasm over took her. Karen watched as June got down between her sister's legs and licked away all the daddy cream. When Dr Thompson pulled out of his daughter she hesitated but Dr Thompson put his hand on her shoulder and guided her between Cindy's dripping pussy and said, "It's yours, it's your right if you want it." Karen looked up at her new dad and smiled and dove into her new sister's pussy.

It just happened that both fathers had two daughters getting married. Watching one sister licking the other had brought their cocks back. Now it was time for the other daughter. Jane gladly guided her daddy's cock into her sister's pussy. Rev Rosswalld did the same ritual on his baby girl he did on his oldest daughter. The difference was that he had fucked Jane for 20 years before giving her to another man, with June it had only been a few months. As he slid his hard cock into his young daughter's wet pussy he whispered to her, "I have only known you this way a short time. I have watched you and your husband grow in the ways of the valley and know we shall love this way many many more times." She wrapped her legs around her father as he pumped in and out of her. Jane was rubbing her sister's pregnant belly. June screamed out her love for her daddy wanting this to never end and he filled her with his love potion and she had her own orgasm. As he pulled out Jane got down and licked his cock clean then turned her attention to her sister's pussy.

Laying next to them Cindy was glad to guide her father's cock into her new sister. Her father was balls deep in Karen's pussy. Cindy and Sam both leaned into Karen and kissed her. Cindy whispers to her "Welcome to the family. Sam whispers in her other ear, "I hope we can keep doing this for a long long time my new daughter." Karen pulls Cindy down to her for a hot wet kiss as her hips start bucking on her father's cock. She breaks the kiss just as her orgasm comes on and yells, "Oh it is good to be home!" Sam gives one last shove and fills her pussy with the family love juice. Just like Jane, Cindy got down and licked her father's cock then her sister's pussy. Karen came up off the table and the three hugged. Sam rubbed Karen and Cindy's bellies and said, "My little girls are going to be mommies." Karen couldn't help herself and jumped up and threw her legs around Sam's waist. Cindy looked around and everyone was watching the mothers and sons so she figured, what the hell. She took her father's cock and held it out and pushed Karen down on it. Karen and Sam were both surprised. It had been agreed that they would fuck each daughter one last time before they were married. They looked into each others eyes and a smile came over both of them and Karen slowly started riding her father's cock again.

On the other side of the table things were a little different. It seems there were also two mothers with two sons each getting married. Rose had her son Dave Jr marring Jane and Son John marring Karen. Joan had her son Sandy who already married June and adopted son Joe who was not only marring her daughter Cindy but was the father of her baby. The mothers elected not to take the boys one at a time but both at once, twice.

There wasn't the ritual like the fathers and daughters had. There was no declaration of love or anything like that. Rose got on the table and Dave Jr stepped between her legs. She wrapped her legs around his waist and said, "Fuck me good baby like you always do." Dave Jr slid his hard cock into his mother's hot wet pussy like he had done a thousand times and it felt just as good as it always did. Before he started pumping into her pussy Rose reached for John's hard cock and brought it to her mouth. The brothers looked at each other and started pumping their cocks in and out of their mother's mouth and pussy. Soon they were all fucking like mad. John came first and filled his mother's mouth and she drank every drop. This set off her own orgasm gripping Dave Jr's cock with her pussy. As Rose rode wave after wave of her own orgasm her son Dave Jr filled her pussy with load after load of his creamy juice.

The daughters aren't the only ones that like cream pies. The brothers changed places and Rose sucked their combined juice from Dave Jr's cock and got it ready. At the same time John licked her pussy clean from his brother. Eating his mother always gets John's cock hard and Rose had two more orgasm as he ate her. With both cocks hard again John stood and shoved his cock deep in his mother's pussy. The three of them started fucking as a team. They had done this many times and were very good at fucking as a team. Rose felt Dave Jr was nearing his climax and started humping her hips up to John she wanted both her sons to cum together. John took the hint and started fucking her faster. When Dave Jr shot off in her mouth John started filling her pussy. Having both her sons filling her mouth and pussy at the same time sent Rose into such a massive orgasm she almost passed out.

Joan didn't get on the table, instead she got down on all fours. She reached back and opened her pussy wide for Joe and told him, "Fuck me son like you did when you gave me my baby." Joe got between Joan's legs and slipped his cock deep in her pussy. She was not only his adopted mother but would soon be his mother-in-law. He started slowly at first as Joan took her son Sandy's cock in her mouth. They got a good rhythm going and were building fast to their first orgasm. Joe was fucking her faster and faster pushing her mouth down on Sandy's cock. Joe gave one last lunge and started filling her with his baby making cream. Joan's own orgasm gripped her as her pussy gripped Joe's cock. Just as she was coming down Sandy shot off in her mouth sending her to new heights. She sucked every drop from her son's cock and still didn't want to let it go. Finally the two boys fell back pulling their cocks from her mouth and pussy. Joan gave a moan of emptiness.

Her emptiness was short as Joe brought his cock to her mouth. It was soft and wet and she gobbled it down like a starving woman. It soon started to grow in her mouth. Sandy had taken his place behind her. For a moment he just looked at his mother's pussy dripping with Joe's cream. Then he dove right in to lick her clean. As soon as his mouth touched her very sensitive pussy she started cuming all over again. Joan was still cuming and sucking Joe for all she was worth when Sandy got up and shoved his cock deep into her. She was having one small orgasm after another and they never stopped cumming. She was so lost in her orgasms that it surprised her when both boys shot off at the same time. This pushed her way beyond anything she had felt before and her whole body exploded in the most intense orgasm she has ever had. For just a moment she did black out with the two cocks still in her.

When she came to, her husband and two daughters were with them. She still had both cocks in her mouth and pussy. No one wanted it to end, but end it must. Karen got down and took her brother's cock from Joan's mouth and started sucking it. Cindy was there as Sandy pulled his cock from his mother's pussy and it went right into his sister's mouth. The two sisters brought their brothers to one last shot as the happy parents watched. Then it was time to go to their separate houses for the night.

Dave Jr, John, Sandy and Joe all went back to the Rosswalld house. Even though Sandy and June had been married for almost 4 months they had to stay apart for the wedding. With his two daughters staying at the Thompson house with the brides, they had a bachelor party complete with a stripper. Being the only woman in the house Cindy was in her glory. It was the first time she had gotten dressed in years. Cindy fixed diner for the guys and while they ate she went up stairs to dress. She has been naked around all the men in town for almost 20 years but the thought of four sexy young men taking her clothes off had her at the point of orgasm already.

She waited up stairs until she heard her husband turn on the music. That was the sign for her to come down the stairs. She was surprised when her husband came in the bedroom. Sam said, "I have to go next door to help Doc with something"

Cindy smiled and said, "I can guess what he needs help with. Remember you had your last fuck with your daughters so you can only fuck his daughters."

Sam laughed and asked, "What about his wife?"

Cindy stroked his cock and said, "You can fuck her any time, you always do"

They both laughed and Sam said, "I'll turn the music back on as I leave. I'm sure you can take care of our guest all by yourself." Then he kissed her and left.

She didn't have a lot of clothes and had to make the best of it. She looked very sexy coming down the stairs. The four grooms were waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs and each danced with her. They were of course still naked while she was fully dressed. It all seemed so wicked. After she had danced with all four she changed the music to some that had a much faster beat. She spun away from the last of her dance partners and started doing a bump and grind kind of dance.

The guys were all screaming, yelling and clapping, "Take it off! Take it off!" She started teasing them by pulling her skirt up to show her panties. A panty man would be out of luck in this town since the women don't wear any, or any thing else. This was a very sexy treat for the boys. She came over to her son Sandy and danced for him then turned and put his hand on the zipper of her skirt. He slowly pulled the zipper down and Cindy danced away letting the skirt slide down her legs and then kicked it away.

She danced in just her top and panties for a while then came to Dave Jr and put his hands on the hem of her top. He stood and slowly pealed the top over her head. She danced away leaving Dave Jr with her top in his hands. Now she was dancing in just her bra and panties. For guys that live in a nudist town this was the sexiest thing they had seen in some time. Every one of the naked guys was hard as a rock. Seeing all those hard cocks pointing at her made Cindy feel like the sexiest woman in the world. She had not felt so wanted in years. She knew that every man there was wanting to fuck her in a way they never had before.

12