Hidden Valley Ch. 06

Story Info
Babies start popping out every where.
5.3k words
4.45
77.5k
10

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hidden Valley part 6: It's Time

The second wedding went off just as well as the first. James married Hope, Terry married Alison and Chuck married CiCi. This left only Jake and Tyler as the only single men. Jake, Chuck and Joe were feeling the effects of the valley. The increase in libido being the most noticeable. Women who are pregnant also have an increased libido and since they were over sexed before now they were on the verge of being out of control. June and Cindy were showing the most but all the women were getting a little pouch. There was no way to not see that every woman in the valley was pregnant at the wedding. June and Cindy were now about 5 months along . That would mean that Jane would be at 4 months and Karen at 3 months. All the rest were 2 months along.

Following the tradition set up last month at the rehearsal the three brides lay on the table waiting for their fathers. This time it was Jim James, Alison's father, Ross Wilson, Hope's father and Phillip Duncan, CiCi's father. The wives are there to guide their husband's cock into their daughter's pussy for the last time as a single woman. The sex this time is more intense than ever before and the mothers look on with pride. The fathers fucked their daughters hard and fast and each fill his daughter's pussy one more time. As the men pulled out of the girls one by one the wife was right there to lick her daughter's pussy clean.

Now it was time for the mother of the groom to have her time with her son. Rose was there again, the only one coming back from the first wedding. She was with her youngest son James. Since they had a son and a daughter getting married Carolin Duncan was there as well with her son Terry. For the third one there had been a fight for the last month. Joan Thompson and Cindy Rosswalld both wanted to act as Chuck's mom for the wedding. Neither was carrying his child, though 5 of the 13 women were including CiCi's mother.

After fighting for weeks they finally asked Chuck which one he wanted to act as his mother for the wedding and walk him down the isle. He settled the fight when he said, "Both of you. You have both cared for me and helped me when I came here. I feel like both of you are my mother." So now we had three from the first wedding. This time instead of having two men at the same time like Joan did her sons they had to share one son.

Another thing that was different from the first wedding was that the mother/son and father/daughter were not done side by side. In fact the husbands were not invited to the mother/son coupling. They took their idea from Cindy and waited until all the grooms were back at the Rosswalld house. Instead of Cindy being the entertainment for the bachelor party the mothers would dance and strip for their sons. Joan and Cindy fixed a big meal for every one and teased the grooms that after tonight they would have to eat what ever their wives fixed. Rose and Carolin join them for diner and there was a lot of playful teasing. Once diner was over Doc and Rev Rosswalld were told they had to leave. It was just a mother/son night and since they weren't a mother or one of the sons it was time to leave. They went to the minister's house but there was no one there. Jane and June were both with their husbands. Chuck had been staying there but was now over at Doc's getting ready to fuck both their wives. Doc said, "You know over at Cindy's house they have 5 women and only 2 men. Maybe we can crash the party over there." So off they went.

Back at Doc's house the mothers were all up stairs getting dressed. It is a good thing that one of the women in town sews. None of the mothers is what she was back when they first came to the valley so even if they still had the clothes from then they wouldn't fit. Betsy was the one doing all the dressmaking. She did the wedding outfits for both weddings and what ever clothes the people wear to go get supplies. This is a one time thing so the mothers got together with Betsy to make the clothes easy to strip.

You would have thought they were a bunch of school girls getting ready for a date. They were all laughing and giggling, but the idea of getting all dressed up so your son can strip you down and fuck you does have some humor to it. Joan went down to start the music and there were cat calls and whistling. Since Terry and James had never really seen a woman dressed before this was something exciting for them. She started the music and started dancing. The other three mothers danced their way down the stairs. Each took their son in their arms to dance with them. One naked and one fully clothed is still a wicked sensation. With Joan and Cindy, one would dance and then twirl away and the other would take her place.

The women danced away from their partners as it was time to start the strip. They teased the boys by pulling up their skirts showing their panties. For Terry and James this was very exciting. Then Joan and Cindy took the lead and danced over to Chuck. Each took one of his hands and put it on the zipper of their skirts. Chuck didn't have to be told what came next as he slowly lowered the zippers. Terry and James watched Chuck and when their mothers came dancing over they couldn't get to the zippers fast enough. All four skirts lay on the floor as the women danced away in just their tops and panties.

They danced that way for a while until Joan and Cindy danced back over to Chuck. All eyes went to Chuck to see what he was going to do. Joan's top was a button up like Rose's and Cindy's top was a pull over like Carolin's. Chuck took great pride in showing the boys how to strip their mothers. First he went with Joan and slowly unbuttoned each one until her top was open. Then he went to Cindy and took the bottom of her top and pulled it over her head. Terry and James both had the idea and were ready when their mother danced over for them to take their tops off.

The bras were a different story. While Chuck had no trouble with either one it was not an art you can pick up just seeing it done. Rose and Carolin unhooked each others bras then wiggled their tits in their boys faces. Terry and James were trying to catch their mother's tits in their mouth as the women wiggled them in front of them. Cindy and Joan watched as Chuck played with their tits and watched the boys bobbing for tits.

The panties were no problem the boys picked up on that right away and even added their own twist to it. Joan and Cindy danced back over to Chuck one last time and by the time they reached him he was on his knees knowing what was coming next. First he went to Cindy. She has a neatly trimmed bush and as he slowly pulled the panties down he would kiss and pull the hair with his teeth. When he had them all the way down and she picked up her foot to step out of them he gave her pussy a good lick. Then turned to Joan who has a clean pussy. As the panties came down he licked the skin as it came out. Again with one long lick when she stepped out of them.

The boys did the same with their mothers, maybe going a little over with the licking and kissing but it did the job. The women pulled away and danced naked for the men and giving them what could only be called a lap dance. Then one by one the mothers pulled the son up to dance with her again only this time both were naked. Joan and Cindy started the orgy when they slid down Chuck's body and started taking turns sucking his cock Each mother sucked her son until she got a mouth full of her son's cum. Then the fucking started. There were moans and groaned coming from all over the room. The sons made sure their mother had at least one orgasm before filling her pussy up. Once every mother had been fucked except Cindy who rode Chuck's face while Joan rode his cock, Cindy yelled, "Change partners."

The three men fucked all four women. They didn't cum in all them but they were inside all four pussy. The grooms were totally fucked out for their wedding tomorrow. All the women had a pussy full of cum. The boys passed out right on the floor and Joan and Cindy took Rose and Carolin into a 69 and that's when the husbands came home.

This time all the girls went to Joe and Cindy's house they shared with Karen and John. It was the biggest house in the valley and for now the place for all the wedding and large gatherings. Dave Jr and Joe were both looking forward to playing the roles that the two Sams played last time. Since neither had a daughter getting married so they could fuck all the brides. The guys were all ready for a wild night of sex. They had just finished clearing the table from diner. They were all going into the sitting room when there was a knock on the door. Cindy went to answer the door.

When she opened the door and saw her dad and Rev Rosswalld she simply said, "I was expecting you. Mom said she was throwing you two out tonight. So where would you go in this town? Now let me think, there's a house with five women and only two men to take care of them. Three of those women are over sexed nervous pregnant brides that can't be with their men tonight because they are too busy fucking their mothers. So you thought you'd come by and see if you could help, right?" The two strong men that mostly run the town were at a loss for words. Cindy laughed and jumped into her daddy's arms and said, "You know you can come by here and fuck me or anyone staying here. The girls will love it and as much as the guys will deny it, they will need the help."

She led them into the sitting room where both guys already had two girls each sucking their cocks. Surprisingly Joe yelled out, "Thank God, reenforcements." Karen was on Doc's cock in a flash and CiCi jumped on Rev Rosswalld's cock.

Looking around and seeing every cock had someone sucking it Cindy said, "I guess I'll go get refreshments. I think you are all going to need some." When she came back in the room her dad was the last one to shoot his load into the willing mouth of his daughter. As Cindy passed around the drinks she said, "Don't think any of you are done yet, not until I get one of those hard cocks for myself."

Cindy's dad, who had just filled Karen's mouth, pulled her to him. She sat on his still hard cock and he asked, "Will this one do?" Cindy started bouncing up and down on her father's cock like they had never fucked before. The rest of the people sat there watching the father daughter. She was soon screaming her orgasm and that pushed her father over the edge to fill her pussy. Cindy fell limp on her daddy's chest. The rest of the night was more or less a full orgy. If there was a hard cock one of the girls would find it and either fuck it or suck it. All the guys spent half the night with a pussy in their face and most times it was freshly fucked by someone.

This went on for most of the night until the fathers finally headed home leaving the rest asleep on the floor. When they walked in their house the first sight they saw was their wives 69ing with the other mothers. The grooms were totally fucked out and asleep. Standing over the four women eating each other out Rev Rosswalld said, "If the grooms are going to stay here and the mothers are going to entertain them here, I think we can start a new tradition. I think we should come back home after the show and the grooms are all fucked out and be able to fuck all the mothers the day before the wedding."

Joan picked her head up from Rose's pussy and said, "Be my guest but we aren't going to stop for you. You'll have to do it like this."

Doc said, "Fine by me." He got between Rose's legs and slid his cock into her pussy. His wife went back to eating her pussy as her husband fucked her. Rev Rosswalld was doing the same to Carolin as Cindy lick her pussy.

Next morning another big breakfast at the Rosswalld house. Then it was off to the wedding. Everyone started showing up around 11:00. They chose the same dress style as the first wedding so the grooms were in waist jackets with bow ties and that's all. The mothers of the grooms were dressed like the brides will be. Cindy and Joan still had their dresses from the other wedding. Rose and Carolin had the same dresses but in a little different color, their's was a deeper blue.

Right at noon the music started. The first ones out were Becky Wilson with her daughter Hope. Hope was wearing the white dress with the veil and Becky had the same dress in the deeper blue. Next came Betsy with her daughter Alison and finally Carolin with her daughter CiCi. All six were a vision of beauty. You just wanted to fuck them all as they walked down the isle.

Rev Rosswalld gave a very nice service and the invitation was given to join in the reception inside. As before the food was bountiful and the wine flowed freely. The dancing started and everyone wanted to dance with the brides and grooms. The sun was setting and Rev Rosswalld clinked his glass, "It's time to kiss the brides and grooms, valley style." There was a loud cheer from everyone in the room including the brides and grooms. Having watched last months wedding they were looking forward to their turn.

Doc had the girls lay on the head table with CiCi, the oldest first, then Alison and finally Hope. Every guy in town was lined up, except their husbands who were busy doing other things. Joan got the guys on the other side of the table from their wives. Joan and Sam told their lines that the same rules as last month. CiCi, who is now 40 but doesn't look even close to that, was holding hands with her husband Chuck, who is only 25, while she was getting fucked and he was getting sucked.

The other brides and grooms were doing much the same thing. Sometimes they would hold hands and sometimes they would kiss. What ever was happening to them they had some kind of contact. That was a new twist to the ritual. Once the lines had finished on both sides of the table an invitation went out that anyone in town that wanted to replace the brides or grooms was welcome to do so. Taking their place meant that they were open and available to anyone and everyone. The reason they did that was they knew it would be a long time before there was another wedding and no one wanted it to end. It lasted till early in the morning. People finally got to sleep. Some went home, some stayed there. Some slept with their own wife some slept with someone else's wife

Life went on back to normal for the next four months. The newly weds all settled into married life which didn't stop them from fucking every one in town when the opportunity came along. With the higher sex drive of the women there was an all out orgy most every Saturday. The orgy would last all day and night and sometimes into Sunday. This was enough to keep the women happy for most of the week, not to say there wasn't a lot of fucking during the week as well. Just about every where you went somebody was fucking somebody. A man that doesn't like pregnant sex would have a hard time here. Every where there were big bellies.

Cindy got bigger and bigger. Her dad told her she was going to have twins. It seems that Joe and Karen's father was a twin and with Cindy being a twin they knew there was a good chance. The other women Joe had fathered were excited at the possibility. The men had been fucking so much the last few months they don't remember who they knocked up and who they just fucked. The women all knew who their baby's father was but never mentioned it. When it was time they wanted their husband with them and not the baby's father.

Nine months to the day, all most to the minute from when Joe first walked into the house in the city and fucked Cindy, her water broke. Joe sent his sister Karen to get Doc Thompson while he stayed with his wife. Doc was very proud of his daughter and when he pulled out the two beautiful little girls they named them Hope and Faith, since this first birth was the hope and faith the town needed to grow.

Two thing s happened next at the same time. Knowing her time was close June had come to the house and her water broke. Just then Doc noticed a third head coming from his daughter. Her twins became triplets and I was born, I'm Joy. I've told you all this so I can tell you my story. This is the town I grew up in and these are my parents and grand parents. June had a baby boy named Adam. He was our mother's twin brother's boy even though we all had the same father. The only difference between my sisters and me and the rest of the babies born then was that out father was our father. We never made an issue of it and Adam was Sandy's son just as we were Joe's girls. Surprisingly Karen was next only a week later. She also had a son and she named him after her husband, John, and everyone called him JJ for John Jr.

For the next month we were the only game in town. Everyone wanted to see the new babies, the only babies in town. There is one good thing about being in a town of all naked pregnant women, breast-feeding. It didn't mater who's breast you were feeding on. With three hungry mouths mom was grateful for any woman with a spare tit. All the kids in town breast fed till they were about three. Anytime anywhere there was a willing tit to feed off of.

Potty training was easy and we all learned fast. You couldn't go naked like the big people till you were potty trained. You know how little kids like to go naked. It was a great incentive. All in all it wasn't bad being a little kid in a naked town.

About a month after we were born Jane had a son and she named him after her father, Sam. Every body called him Sam Sam, like Bam Bam from the cartoon. Everything was going well. We now had three girls and three boys. Doc knew he only had about a month to get ready for what he believed was going to be the longest day of his life, and it was.

Doc had everything planned out and set up. He knew it would be any day now. When Grandma Joan went into labor he knew his day had started. They took Joan and Cindy to Cindy's house. Doc had tables laid out with mats for beds. This was the birthing room. Cindy and Joe's side of the house was the nursery. Karen and John's side was for the new mothers. Doc sent John and Joe to get the other women to come in since it was only a mater of time before they all started.

Grandma had a girl named Diana and Cindy Rosswalld finally had her son Josh. Rose got her daughter in fact she had two girls which was very pleasing to her three sons. Betsy had another son while her daughter Alison had a girl, Becky also had a son now she has two sons and two daughters. Kathy and Dick finally have a daughter thanks to Jake. Hope had twin boys. Carolin had another girl and her daughter CiCi had a son. Chuck the husband and Jake the father were both wanting a girl. All totaled there were 18 babies born. It just happened to work out to 9 girls and 9 boys. These are the kids I grew up with.

So what was it like growing up in an incestuous naked town? Great!! Like I said, breast-feeding was no problem you just fed off any breast, Potty training took care of it's self. After the big birth day they started building a big meeting hall. This was used as our church, meeting hall, recreation and party hall. It was to be used for weddings, in 20 years or so. If there was another big birth days it would be the birthing hall. Since we were all born about the same time we had all our birthdays there. It was also our school. On one end it had three kitchens, one on each wall that opened into a large work area so several people could be cooking and working at the same time. There were a set of large double doors that opened from the kitchen area into a large open room. The upstairs was like a big loft that looked down on the main floor. Over the kitchen was the bathrooms. The men's room was on one side and the women's was on the other with a large multi shower in between that everyone shared, men and women.

As far as sex went we all knew that something was going on but as little kids had no idea what it was. When we were all small it was easy, they would just wait for us to go to sleep before having their parties. As we got older that didn't work so we started having these big sleep overs, where all the kids would sleep at the main hall with two or three of the parents. When the sun went down the doors were locked and no one was allowed to leave till sun up. They said it was so they could keep track of all the kids but we figured out it was to keep us from walking in on some orgy at home.

12