Hidden Valley Ch. 10

Story Info
The girls pick the father of their babies.
4.9k words
4.56
63.1k
8

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 09/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10: The Party

We got back to the house a day before Dad and Karen. We were very busy that day. We found a maintenance company to take over Jack and Keven's houses. Robert and Bobby got hold of their parents and like Joe and Karen, told them they had accepted good paying jobs in the city. Faith took Jack and Keven to sell their cars and come back with something that would make it to the valley. There is nothing low key about Faith, she came back with a fire engine red H2. We took everyone shopping for just enough clothes for the trip back. Adam and JJ had already done most of the ground work. We had everything done and ready for Dad and Karen to bring Tom and Sharon back.

There was some friction between Jack, Adam, Keven and JJ, but that was soon over come. They were both glad to meet Bobby and were falling all over each other for her. The three of us were getting jealous of the way they were treating her, even though the first thing they did when we came back was to make sure we were all three totally fucked. Something we all needed very much. It was almost funny that first couple days, these guys could only fuck Bobby and not us while the other guys could only fuck us and not Bobby. Like most people we all wanted to fuck what we couldn't have so the sexual tension was high when dad got home.

The four of them came rolling in about 1 pm the next afternoon. The sexual tension went even higher since Dad and Sharon and Karen and Tom were more than ready to go after each other. It was decided that the first night was just to get to know each other and all the partners would stay the same. Well not the same since dad and Karen were back for us to fuck and we all wanted Daddy. Jack, Keven and Robert got to watch our dad fuck us. They had already watched us with Adam and JJ. Then they also had Sharon added to the mix and Tom had his time with Bobby so no one got left out of the fucking that night.

The next day was a time for dad to get to know the new guys. We each told him who we wanted and he approved. We got to know Tom and Sharon. Faith learned she was in love with Adam after all but was infatuated with Jack and still wanted him to father her baby. The three of them spent most of the day together and became fast friends. I don't know if she ever told Adam about Jack fucking her ass or not. I spent a lot of time with Robert and Bobby that day. Mostly I was with Bobby. I knew her brother would father my baby that night but Bobby now had to choose between Dad, Adam and JJ. It was a big day for her. First, did she want a baby, if she did who would be the father.

JJ had been following us around like a love sick puppy. He was acting like he and I had a thing going. He and I were very close friends but that's all. He was just using me to be around Bobby. I thought it was funny. I could see right through him and the way he waited on her every whim. I told Bobby up front there was nothing between JJ and I but we had fun watching him try to win her by pretending to be with me. Bobby watched JJ as he fucked me and when he fucked his mother. She was very turned on by both.

That night was a big night. There were 6 women to get pregnant and 7 men to do it. Faith, Hope, Karen and I had Jack, Keven, Robert and Tom to pick from. Sharon and Bobby had Adam, JJ and dad to pick from. Every one pretty well knew who they wanted but it was a fun teasing day. We had an early light diner then the fun started. We had a futon bed that we opened up in the living room and put a queen size air mattress on top. That was to be the focus of tonight's playtime.

Of course Faith and Hope went first. Faith walked over to Jack an invited him with her to the bed. She also invited Adam with them. We all knew why she did that so we didn't say anything. We all knew Adam was going to be odd man out tonight as far as getting anyone pregnant and Faith didn't want him left out all together. The only one to say anything was Hope. Always the sister, if she gets two then I want two. So the rules for the night were set, you picked who would get you pregnant and one for your mouth to just play with. You didn't have to pick one from column A and one from column B. The one to play with could be any of them, someone you just met, someone you grew up with or your own brother if you had one.

Hope went to Keven to ask him to be the father of her baby, then picked JJ to play with. Faith and Hope got on the bed head to toe. The guys doing the fucking got between their legs. We had all wanted to fuck these guys for over a week. All the teasing and playing and watching them fuck someone else, now it was our turn to have them. In the tradition of the valley, Karen stood next to Faith and I stood next to Hope. We took hold of the guys cocks and brought them to the entrance of the pussy they were about to fuck, thus giving the family blessing to the joining.

Once Jack and Keven had a few good strokes Adam and JJ stepped up with their cocks. Both girls were building fast with the new cock, finally being able to fuck them and knowing they were getting pregnant. All these things brought Faith and Hope to orgasm quickly and kept them there. They felt the cocks in their pussys get bigger knowing the end was soon. They worked the cocks in their mouth and were able to get both guys off with in seconds of each other. As soon as Jack and Keven pulled out Karen and I were right there to get all the cum leaking out of my sister's pussys.

I could feel what my two sisters were feeling. I knew the moment their pussys got filled with baby cream. I felt their mouths fill up. I felt their orgasms, I even felt when they got pregnant. Tasting the cream coming from Hope's pussy I was reliving it all over again. I was ready to have my own orgasm when I was brought back by Hope screaming that I was making her cum again.

Karen said it was time to take a break. Faith went and sat on Adam's lap. She had sucked him well so he wasn't hard and didn't slip into her as he normally would have. She pulled his arms around her and held them to her belly. She tilted her head back and whispered in his ear, "Our baby is in there." Then they kissed.

Karen and Sharon had fixed drinks and brought them round. There were lots of questions about the valley. Dad and Karen being the leaders of our group answered each one as openly as they could. Dad had Karen on his lap with his cock inside her. She sat with her legs open so every one could see the brother sister coupling. He told about the first time he and Karen came to the house. He said he was openly fucking his own sister within 15 minutes of coming in the house. I looked around the room and there were three sets of brother sister, Dad and Karen, Tom with his sister Sharon and Robert with Bobby. They were all now sitting like dad and Aunt Karen. Faith was still sitting on Adam's lap kissing. Hope was still laying on the bed rubbing her belly like she couldn't believe she had just gotten pregnant. JJ and Keven joined her on the bed. I was on the floor laying back against Jack who was lightly playing with my tits. Everyone was involved in some kind of sexual touch or contact yet we all were just talking about normal everyday things.

Soon it was time for round two. This time it was Karen and Sharon and they were to be fucked by each other's brother. Dad and Sharon had wanted to fuck each other since they first met. Both Sharon and Karen didn't want a second person. They said they had wanted this so long and didn't want anything to distract from the fucking they were looking forward to. They were more than willing to take on anyone and everyone after but this was just for the brothers trading sisters. They were also side by side and not head to toe. Karen was on her hands and knees because she likes it doggy style. Sharon was on her back so she could watch Dad as he fucked her.

I came up next to dad and took his cock in my hand. Surprisingly, it was JJ who stepped up to take Tom's cock and guide it into his mother. Karen pulled JJ to her and kissed him and whispered, "Thank you. Maybe I'll get a little sister for you." Then they kissed again. As I brought Dad's cock to Sharon's pussy Karen reached down and put her hand on Sharon's mound with two fingers on either side of her pussy and said, "I want to feel my brother fuck you while your brother fucks me." The two women kissed as JJ brought Tom's cock to his mother's pussy. Sharon's hand went to Karen's pussy just the way Karen's hand had done. They were still kissing when Dad and Tom shoved their cocks deep into their pussys.

I stayed next to Sharon. As much as I love Dad fucking me I love to watch him fucking. With two sisters and mom I get to do a lot of both. Karen still had her hand between them but I could see Dad's cock sliding in and out of Sharon. Knowing how it feels I watched as Sharon's hips were coming up off the bed to meet Dad's cock. Sharon's hands had moved to Karen's tits. Dad pulled me to him and kissed me while he was fucking Sharon. He broke the kiss and pushed me over Sharon and I knew what he wanted me to do. Sharon's tits were so big it took both my hands to hold one and when I started sucking it Sharon exploded with her orgasm. She looked at me not believing what was happening to her. She grabbed my head and pulled it into her tits as dad pounded away at her pussy. I could tell from dad's breathing and movements he was close. I pulled away from Sharon's tits. She kept trying to pull me back but I wanted to watch when Dad filled her pussy. Dad gave that one last shove and stayed deep in her pussy filling her with his baby making juice. Sharon had been on the pill most of her life and I don't think she really believed she would get pregnant. She was just happy to finally get to fuck Dad. I watched her face when dad started shooting into her and she went off on another orgasm. Dad had stopped cuming but was still in her. She smiled up at me with a smile of total contentment, then surprise, then total disbelief. I leaned over and kissed her and in a whisper asked her, "You're pregnant, aren't you?" All she could do was nod then close her eyes. I don't know if she was happy or upset but she was having dad's baby. As soon as dad pulled out my two sisters were lapping away at her pussy.

Sharon couldn't even feel them her mind was still reeling. She opened her eyes and looked at me and mouthed the words, "I'm having your daddy's baby!" I smiled and just nodded. She grabbed my head and pulled it to her and gave me a long wet kiss. I think she is happy about it. Again it was JJ between his mother's legs licking up her cream pie. Karen looked down at her son eating her and pulled his head tightly into her pussy and came again as he ate her.

We all took a break again but Sharon just lay on the bed. I started to move but Sharon grabbed my arm. She pulled me to her and asked, "Now that I'm, you know......, pregnant can I fuck JJ and Adam now?"

I kissed her lips and stroked her belly saying, "Now you can fuck anyone you want." She lay back on the bed with a deep sigh, still not believing she is having a baby.

Faith and Hope had fixed drinks and were passing them around. We all just relaxed and talked but the main topic now was babies. Bobby was sitting on her brother's lap next to Sharon. Sharon was glowing as she happily sat on my father's lap. Even though he had just got her pregnant, Dad was still hard enough to be inside her as she sat there. Bobby asked Sharon, "Are you sure you're pregnant? How can you tell so soon?"

Sharon smiled and told her, "It was the strangest thing but I have no doubt I'm pregnant. At first when Joe came inside me I was so full and happy and content that we had finally got together. I had wanted him so badly. I was laying there just enjoying the feel of him inside of me, then I could feel his sperm swimming inside of me. I know they are so small you can't see them but it felt like little fish moving inside me. I was so surprised and scarred feeling this movement inside my body. Then the most amazing thing happened. I knew when his sperm found my eggs. It was like his sperm and my eggs were so happy to see each other that they kissed and hugged and fucked all over again. That's when I knew I was pregnant. I'm not sure but I think it is at least twins."

Without thinking Bobby was bouncing on her brother's cock and all she could say was "Wow!"

I stopped Bobby from fucking her brother telling her I was going to need him soon. I told her to go make sure JJ was ready. She had no problem with that and joined JJ and his mother. JJ was rubbing his mother's belly and they were talking about the new baby. Bobby ran her hands over Karen's belly. Bobby looked at JJ and said, "I want you to do this for me."

It was getting late and was now time for Bobby and I to get on the bed. Bobby got on the bed first on her back. I got down next to her head and whispered, "You're not only going to get pregnant but you are about to eat your first pussy and it will be filled with your brother's cream just after he got me pregnant." Her whole body shivered. I climbed up on the bed on my hands and knees but instead of getting next to Bobby, I climbed right over her. She was going to have an up close view of her brother fucking me.

Robert came up behind me and Bobby reached for his cock but Hope beat her to it. Faith was next to my face and was holding JJ's cock. I went down and licked Bobby's pussy as Faith brought JJ's cock in. I moved out of the way and JJ shoved his cock balls deep in Bobby's pussy. I heard her moan as her brother did the same to me. The two boys started moving in and out of us at the same pace. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. I knew Robert's cock would feel good. It was almost as good as Dad's cock. At first Bobby just lay there as JJ fucked her. She was so mesmerized watching her brother fucking me. I was pounding back as hard as Robert was. I had wanted this for so long and it felt so good.

I was watching JJ and feeling Robert and it was like watching my self getting fuck. They were both going at the same pace and every time JJ shoved into Bobby I could feel Robert pounding into my pussy. Bobby's hips started slowly getting in to it and suddenly her legs wrapped around JJ's waist and pulled him tightly into her. JJ just stayed there deep in her pussy and I watched her pussy pulse through her orgasm. Then JJ started up again. Robert never stopped pounding me and several small orgasm swept through my body

All of a sudden Robert pulled all the way out of my pussy. I looked between myself and Bobby to see what was going on. I saw Bobby's head come up and felt her lick my slit from one end to the other then flick her tongue on my clit a couple times then her brother's cock was back in me. I started cuming like never before. My orgasm never stopped then it happened, Robert exploded inside my pussy filling me with so much cream. I looked down and Bobby's legs were again locked around JJ's waist and his cock was pumping cream into her pussy. Robert had not completely stopped pumping into me when my hips were pulled down and away from his cock. Bobby's mouth locked on my pussy as hard as her legs were around JJ's waist. She was licking and sucking and biting my pussy. My hips were bucking up and down and her head stayed right with me. I was screaming as I filled her mouth with not only her brother's cum but mine as well.

I went totally blank and fell right on top of Bobby. I came to a few seconds later. JJ had pulled out of her pussy and my face was buried right in her cum soaked pussy. I latched on to her pussy and sucked every ounce of cream I could from her. Now it was her turn to scream as I ate away at her pussy. She went back at my pussy with the same energy as before. We rolled on our sides and tried every way to get deeper into each other. We finally fell limp next to each other. I have never cum so much or so hard. It was great! We pulled each other up sitting facing each other. We just looked at the other for a moment then kissed each other like our life depended on it. It was the hottest wettest kiss with both our faces covered with the other's cum.

The party was over but the orgy had just begun. Now that anyone could fuck anyone the fun started. The first one I had to have was Tom the only one I hadn't been with. I took on Dad and Tom together. I would liked to have taken on every man there with Dad but my sisters had the same idea, so I had to share him with Faith, Hope and Karen. Like most guys the idea of a threesome with twins is a big turn on so I was with one of my sisters most of the night. The high point of the night was a six way daisy chain where every other girl was with one of us, Sharon, Faith, Karen, Hope, Bobby, and me. I don't know about Faith and Hope but I felt like bows on a wreath. Don't get me wrong I loved eating Sharon and Bobby's pussys but being one of three gets old fast at orgies. You want to be there as yourself enjoying everyone not part of a team.

I broke away for a while and let my sisters play the part of twins. I just want some one on one time. It surprised me who I was able to sneak away with. Robert and I found ourselves alone in Daddy's room. We could hear all the fucking going on in the main room. For the longest time Robert just held my naked body to his. He kissed me and stroked me and just held me. It started feelings I have never known. I have fucked every man and woman in town and everyone in the house but I had never felt close to any man except Daddy.

I saw how Faith was with Jack and then with Adam. I saw the attraction between Hope and Keven and I know she has strong feelings for Sam Sam back home. I never felt any of this. Back home we were all just one big group growing up. Faith spent more time with Adam and Hope with Sam Sam but I never thought much about it until I got pregnant. Now things seemed different. I wanted someone to not only father my baby but someone to raise my baby with.

The sun was coming up and the orgy was still in full swing in the other room. Robert and I had been alone for hours. We did fuck a couple times on Daddy's bed. It was right after Robert had fucked me. I was on my back with Robert's cock still hard inside my pussy. He was sucking my tits and I was floating down from the most intense orgasm all night. I held his cock tight with my pussy and rolled us on our side. I was able to keep his cock in me and we kissed. I brought his hand to my belly. He was gently stroking my pregnant belly and I said to him, "I know this is all new to you and there is a lot of pussy back home you haven't had yet. This may not be fair to ask but I want this to be our baby."

He looked up at me and said, "This is our baby. That's what we did last night was to make this baby."

I held his hand on my belly and looked him right in the eye and said, "No, I don't want you to just be my baby's father, I want you to be his dad as well. There are so many willing pussys you haven't even had yet and you'll father other babies. Maybe you'll want to be the dad to one of them."

He held me tight and I felt his cock twitch in my pussy. He kissed me and said, "There are 5 willing pussys in the next room. Two of them look just like you and feel like you but they aren't you. We have been alone in here because I want to be alone with you." I threw my arms and legs around him and pulled his cock as deep into me as I could and kissed him. Then laughingly he added, "If what you say is true, and it seems to be, I can still have all those other pussys back home." I playfully slapped him and we started laughing and rolling all over the bed.

Just then the door opened and dad was standing there. Robert and I were laying on the bed facing each other and I looked over my shoulder to see Daddy. Dad said, "So this is were you've been. We've all been looking for you. I want some more of that sweet little pussy of yours. You don't mind if I fuck my little girl do you Robert?"

12