Hidden Valley Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Very sternly but jokingly I said, "You have two more just like it in the other room."

Daddy got in bed behind me and cuddled up to me and said, "Yes, but they aren't you."

I rolled on my back between dad and Robert, and with a grin I couldn't hide if I wanted to, said, "That's funny, your new son-in-law just said the same thing."

Dad had two fingers in my cum soaked pussy and was just about to kiss me. He froze. He looked at Robert, then looked at me. There was a shocked look on his face and I thought he was mad at me. Then a smile came across his face and he laughed and said, "So that's what you two have been doing all night. I thought you were just fucking. Now he'll be just like me and be both father and dad. That's great." Then he looked at Robert and said, "You know this is the only child you'll have this way. Any other children you have you will not be the father but I expect you to love them like you do this one. Can you do that?" Robert just nodded. Dad slipped his cock deep into my pussy from behind. His arms were around me playing with my tits.

Dad was fucking me but it was different as though there was something on his mind besides fucking me. He reached over and took Robert's cock in his hand and was stroking it. I have never seen dad take hold of another man's cock before. I know dad is not bi and I'm sure Robert isn't either. Dad stroked Robert as he fucked me then he finally said, "I've given this a lot of thought and need to ask you a favor. I want you to use this to give Joy a little brother or sister. Would you do that for me? Will you fuck my wife and get her pregnant too?" Dad took my hand and replaced his with mine.

Robert was watching my father fuck me and had just been asked to fuck my mother. It was a while before he answered but said he would be honored to get my mother pregnant. The news must have been just what Dad wanted to hear because he filled my pussy as soon as Robert said yes. When I felt Dad cum in my pussy I exploded, "Oh, God yes Daddy, Fill me Up... Give it to MMMMeeeeeeeee!" I dropped down on Robert's cock that I had been stroking and he shot off filling my mouth as well.

Once we all calmed down Dad started laughing. Robert and I were looking at him and he managed to say, "I came in here to tell you Faith wanted to announce her plans to marry Adam." Then we all started laughing and Dad said, "I guess we should let her have her moment" as he smacked my ass and kissed my back. As we walked out of the room Dad told Robert, "You know the first time I met my father-in-law he had his cock deep in my wife/his daughter's pussy and the next morning I got his wife/my mother-in-law pregnant."

We came into the main room and Faith was passing out glasses of wine. Once everyone had a glass Faith lifted her glass and said, "I would like to tell all of you that as soon as we get back Adam and I are getting married." Everyone was cheering and I held up my glass and got everyone's attention and said, "It looks like it will be a double wedding. Robert and I are getting married also." Again there were cheers and everyone looked at Hope. She stood up and Keven's cock fell from her pussy. She held up her glass and said, "This is to let you all know" she paused and looked around the room and said, "I am not making any commitment at this time." Everyone laughed and cheered her as well.

The next two days were spent getting ready to head home. The management company took over Tom's house. Dad came back with two more H2s, one black and one yellow. We told him he and Karen can ride in the yellow one. Everything was packed and we were ready to leave. Bobby found one of our catalogs and asked, "Do you guys order from "Barely Dressed" too?"

I just looked her right in the eye and said, "We don't order from Barely Dressed". Bobby looked down like she had said something wrong. I just smiled and repeated, "We don't order from Barely Dressed, we are Barely Dressed. My sisters and I started the company about 5 years ago."

She looked down again but this time she was very shy and softly said, "Well you husband to be has seen me in many of your designs."

We both laughed and I said, "Now you can be part of the company."

We finished loading the cars and locked the house. Faith, Adam, Robert and I drove the red H2, Dad, Karen, Tom and Sharon were in the yellow one which left Bobby, Hope, JJ, Keven and Jack in the black one. The first five days were uneventful except for the action in the cars. We tried pulling into rest areas but one H2 draws attention when three pull in together our little convoy is unmistakable. Even if we stopped at a motel we needed three rooms. Once we started the over land part of the trip things changed. It was orgy night every night.

12