Hidden Valley Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie didn't have her dad there so my dad stood in for her. JJ had his mother Karen and dad brought Bobbie back to our house. Mom and Karen's husband John spent the night in one of the guest rooms. Bob and I were finally man and wife and alone in our room. We did make love once that night but it was very late after we had talked for hours.

Two months later my water broke setting off a chain reaction. There were babies everywhere. I lay there holding my two girls and looked up at my husband who was holding our son. And so life begins again in our happy little valley. After two more five year quest we lost Betsy. She was the first in the valley to pass away. The circle of life was now complete but the valley gave us so much more time to enjoy life and each other. Betsy was 113 when she passed away. She was with Bob in his office that morning and passed away gently that night. Jim, her husband didn't last two weeks without her, he was 119. Bob and I have a long life to look forward to loving our children and grandchildren and all the rest of the wonderful people in this beautiful valley.

The End.

12