Hide & Go Seek

Story Info
Wife leaves a series of presents he must find.
1.7k words
4.31
32.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived home early one afternoon to an abandoned house. As I entered the house I found a small note from my wife:

Chris, went shopping be home around 7pm. I have left a little something to help you pass the time...enjoy! Love wifey

Under the note was a small box, gift-wrapped. I proceeded to open it, revealing a videocassette. There was nothing special about the tape, the only mark upon the label was a solitary letter: "X."

I popped the tape into the player and settled back into my recliner, and proceeded to hit the 'play' button. The video started out as nothing special. She was holding the camera while she walked thru the house. Room to room she proceeded to film, as if she was making a video for an insurance company, cataloging the houses contents. "What the hell is she doing this for?" I mumbled to myself, wondering what her purpose would be. She made it up the stairs to the bedroom and slowly pushed the door open.

I quickly drew the conclusion that my wife was not the one roaming around our house with a video camera. Someone else was at the controls; my wife was on the bed looking at the camera with a facetious glare in her eyes. She was dressed in lingerie. She wore a shear lace see-thru bra, which allowed just a light glimpse of her areolas. They were soft, swollen with her nipples firmly erect. She sported a garter around her waist made of jet-black leather. Attached to it was a pair of black net stockings. A glossy black leather thong complimented her curvaceous hips, and her heart shaped ass. Completing her ensemble was a pair of stilettos.

"Who the hell is operating the camera?" I said, while watching this tale unfold before my eyes. I began to forget about this as she began to maneuver herself seductively in the bed.

She positioned herself on her back and began to gently rub her body. She began by caressing her breasts. At first circling her nipples, then encasing them into her hands, lightly squeezing them and pushing them together. A soft sigh parted her lips, as her hands moved slowly downward. Her legs parted and each hand found the inner thighs, fingers gracing the sensitive flesh. My little devil then began to stroke her pussy, still obscured by the g-string. Her eyes closed and her head tilted lightly back as she became enveloped by the ecstasy of her own touch.

She always knew that I had fantasies about her masturbating. She had preformed for me in the past, but never like this, never when I had not been present. She moved the portion of the g-string covering her pussy and revealed it to the camera. An ensuing close up shot followed, by the mystery camera operator. Her pussy glistened, her clit swollen and pink. A solitary finger began to encircle the wet lips, small circles starting from the bottom to the top. Each trace managed a light brush against her clit, causing her hips to twinge. With each stroke and pass her pussy became wetter, each stoke becoming harder and more resolute in its task. Her finger pushed into her hole and remained briefly massaging herself deeply. The soft whimpering moans now grew louder, as she withdrew her finger swirled it around the hood of her clit and pushed it deeply into herself. I felt myself becoming harder, my cock becoming harder with each passing second.

I instinctively withdrew my pants and began to massage my cock with slow strokes. Precum had already formed around the tip as I stoked it from top to bottom. She was beginning to cum. Her hips rocked to and fro keeping time with the massages provided by her finger. As her moans and motion grew in intensity the scene unfolding before me stopped. The camera widened out to entail her face as she seductively said, "Now go to the bedroom." The tape ended there.

"Fuck, you little shit" I said to myself. I arose and ran to the bedroom. It was empty except for a small gift-wrapped box atop the bed. I tore thru the wrapping to find another video this one was marked "XX." I returned to the den and placed the tape in. my hands trembled with excitement as I hit 'play.' A scene similar to before was on the screen. Nothing had changed except in her hand was a dildo. It was a lifelike cock complete with balls.

She was reclined upon her back as she was before. She took her pseudo cock and pressed it into her mouth. Her tongue swirled around the tip as she preformed felatio to her real but invisible lover. She deep throated her dildo, taking all of it into her mouth and slowly pulled it out. After she satisfied her oral craving, she lowered the cock to her pussy, already smeared with her cum. She held it in her hand and allowed the head to glide along her lips. She stroked it rapidly along the length of her pussy using the other hand to massage her clit. She pushed the head into her lightly, allowing the first penetration to build tension as she became accustomed to its presence. She slowly withdrew it and pressed it again into her depths, this time deeper than before. The camera focused to the action, as my hand continued its action stroking my cock slowly, keeping time with her.

She had the dildo in her grasp firmly by its balls and lower shaft, as she allowed it to fill her. Although I could not see her face I could here her moans, deep passionate moans. She continued to push and pull the cock from her pussy, each pass she pressed it deeper into her hole. Finally it was pressed completely into her. The balls pressed up against her as she rocked it up and down. Her hips began to gain momentum, as I felt the tension mount in my own cock. She pulled the dildo from her all the way out to the tip, and drove it into her pussy again and kept repeating the rhythm, periodically stopping to rock it up and down. The tempo began to increase. I kept time and the rhythm with my own strokes. Her pussy tensed with each thrust into her, her moans became louder. With one hand she stoked furiously with one hand while the other, she penetrated deeply with her cock. Her legs pulled back to toward her wanting to wrap them around a person who was, but was not there. I knew by this gesture she was close, very close to cumming.

The camera again widened to encompass her whole body. She continued to press the dildo deep within her faster and faster the stroke occurred. I was on the verge of shooting my load. She abruptly stopped opened her eyes, and composed herself. She withdrew the cock from her pussy, which was swollen and wet with her own cum. "I can't do it this way you know the way I want it!" she said seductively, her breath fast and winded from the whole affair.

"I hope you haven't blown your load," she said with a sexy glare. "Bathroom sink." Were her next and only words as the screen went blank. "Shit, not again!" I said as I ran to the bathroom. On the vanity in the bathroom I found another gift-wrapped box. I grabbed it and dashed to the VCR. The vhs cassette revealed a label this one with "XXX."

The tape began to play as I settled into the chair holding my cock sliding my hand along its length. The next scene in this trilogy revealed my wife kneeling on the bed on all fours. She was only visible form the top half. She was bucking slowly as if someone was fucking her doggie style. Her facial features revealed a person who was on the verge of cumming. Her moans were as slow pants. They became more intense, as she bit into her lower lip. I continued stroking my cock feeling the tension remount deep within me.

The camera moved cautiously backward to reveal a new scene one that I was not prepared for. I could see her fully from behind. Her perfect heart shaped ass, her breasts rocking back and forth. One hand was underneath massaging her clit. Her other hand balanced her on the bed. Her face was visible form underneath as she looked thru her spread legs. The dildo, which she had, was still being pressed into her, but not by her. Another hand was visible grasping the cock. It was the hand of a woman, it was unmistakable in its features, but to whom did it belong? Was it someone I knew? I found the whole tale erotic. She was moaning louder and louder. The camera was in full close up mode. The mystery person who was fucking my wife with a dildo kept time with my wife's fingering clit strokes. Each became faster, as the cock was buried up to the balls and withdrawn, only to find it's way back in again.

My wife thrust wildly into it, ungula ting her hips up and down back and forth. "Oh yeah...mmmm... I'm going to cum...yessss! The wetness around her pussy in an instant became as a steady small stream of clear cum. The cock was being pressed deeply into her with quick thrusts. She moaned loudly as the rocking began to slowly subside. The dildo, which had been manipulated was pulled out and its tip, the head, rubbed up and down the length of her pussy. It was slowly pulled out and the process repeated itself. I felt myself loose control. I stroked furiously up and down my cock. I felt the all to familiar pressure mount deep within me, as a long load of cum shot across my body, coating my hand.

I yelled out cumming hard as I watched the dildo maneuver along my wife's pussy. Slowly the waves of erotic ecstasy subsided. The screen went blank. Before I could hit the stop button my wife appeared again on the screen, clothed. "Going out for a bit now baby hope you enjoyed, see you in a little while!"

I looked at the clock 5:00 PM. Guess I had enough time to watch the tale again. I yearned for her to return home.

To be continued...