Hide and Seek

Story Info
If you're hot, I'm watching you.
937 words
3.47
12.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my hiding spot yet again. Sounds innocent enough right? Wrong.

I was about to hide from the 5-a-side football team behind 3 centimetres of steel. With my eyes waiting for the sight of their cocks and my fingers ready to go to work on my pussy, I was confident that I'd get a lot of cock within my eyesight. This wasn't the first time I'd snuck into the guy's locker room to get an eyeful of dick, and I doubted it'd be the last. Soon enough, I heard the door open and all 5 of them stepped inside.

There was Mark-the goalkeeper. He was a womanizer, and he'd had more girls than all the other guys put together. It was hard not for the other girls to fall for him-he was the tall dark and handsome type. There were also rumours that he had a 11 incher. That was a load of crap, because I'd taken notes and come to the conclusion he was 7 inches, tops. I wasn't interested in him though. While the guys and other girls called him a stud, I called him a man-whore.

Next up was Paul. He was the jack-of-all-trades of the team. He could kick ass at whatever part he did. He was best as a midfielder though, and he was the fittest of them all. He had the most prominent six-pack, which alone was enough to make me moist, couple that with his 8.5 inch dick and he was the one I spent most time fantasising about. He wasn't my dream guy though.

The striker and the defender, Jack and James, were a couple. Yes, that meant they're gay. I didn't see a problem with it, and regularly stuck up for them if someone was insulting them behind their backs. The rest of the guys approved of it, and their relationship more than showed when they were out on the field. James had the bigger dick (8 inches) so he was the dom by default. Jack had one or two scars from when they got a bit kinkier, but he still went weak at the knees whenever the two made eye contact (except on the field).

The final member, Jayden, was the one I had the hots for. He was the second defender, and he didn't build relations with the other members as they did with each other. You might ask why I dreamed about him and you'd be right to. He wasn't the best looking, and he didn't have the biggest dick (7 inches). I had the hots for him because he was the type who wasn't good with women-he was a bit of a nerd. In other words, he was me as a male.

As soon as they walked in I started rubbing my clitoris. As they stripped off, complimenting each other, I squeezed my nipple in-between my fingers. Paul was the one who I kept my eyes trained on, for his six-pack showed through as ever. He took off his pants and I pinched my clit at the sight of his massive dick, almost making myself squeal. This was why I snuck in this locker-the knowledge that I might be caught made it so exciting; it was almost addictive.

Each of them stripped off, and the sight of 5 dicks at once is enough to make a girl drip. I closed my eyes and slipped two fingers into my dripping wet cunt and started fingering myself as I squeezed my nipple harder with the other hand. The thought of all those dicks fucking my brains out made me finger myself harder, and my fear of someone hearing, perhaps opening the locker, made things that much hotter for me. I loved it.

I slipped a third finger into my eager cunt and almost gasped in pleasure. I looked at the guys again and Paul was coming towards me. Fear gripped me, but he opened the locker next to me and my body relaxed again. I kept still though-I didn't dare do anything while he was so close in case he heard me. When they were getting dressed, I fingered myself even harder. Using three fingers felt wonderful, and I fucked myself so fast I half-expected to scream in pleasure and get caught by the 5 hot guys a few feet away.

I felt myself reach my climax, and I bit down on my lip to stop myself squealing in delight as my pussy squirted juice all over the locker door. I felt light headed for a moment. I took one last look at the 5 of them, by now fully dressed, and slumped down in the locker, lost in the pleasure of my own desires. I started waiting for the 5 of them to file out of the room, covering myself up in case my pussy dripped it's juices on the floor-it wouldn't do if anybody slipped on them while in the locker room.

I waited until I could hear nothing but silence, and silently crept out of the locker room. I saw Jayden turning into the library (it was just down the corridor from the locker room) and he gave me a small smile. Maybe he thought I'd just been using the toilet. As I checked my college timetable, I thought about what had just happened. Sneaking into lockers, spying on hot guys. In a way, I was no different to a perverted stalker.

Still, even if I got caught one day, the eyefuls of cock I saw would be more than worth the punishment. Of course, that really depended on the punishment.