Hide and Seek

Story Info
Lonely astronauts find sexy creatures.
11.1k words
4.52
10.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(While putting in some pot lights and crown moulding in a condo, I came across a sensual sci-fi manuscript hidden in a collapsing wall. The owner told me that the previous occupant was a retired astronaut that had travelled to some distant galaxy. The traveller had written a true story based on some sexy female creatures he'd met on some other planet. Here is his story)

*****

The maple tree rose majestically above the valley, its root tentacles having been embedded deep into the mountain peak for over a hundred years.

Penelope used the uttermost branch for a vantage point, scanning the lowly countryside for potential human male mates.

Autumn was now underway, and the proud maple's once green leaves were a kaleidoscope of brilliant oranges, flaming reds and sunflower yellows.

The sun itself remained out of view, not penetrating the thickening fog that blanketed the planet's only freshwater stream.

She could still make out the towering oaks that lined the stream's meandering path. Human males often congregated along its narrow, winding banks, siphoning off precious water with their make-shift canteens, their frightened eyes dancing and wild, glancing upon the ground for approaching shadows that warned of gigantic condors, swooping from the air with row upon row of razor sharp teeth.

Penelope's eyes were also on the lookout for the meat-eating birds, her dancing eyes like two giant saucers, their shiny surfaces glazed from rising steam from the hot springs bubbling below. Condors cared little whether or not their next meal was human or Lorian flesh.

"Coo, coo, cooooooo." She made the mating sound with gorgeous, naturally painted lips formed into a circle. Ever since the plague wiped out the males of her species, the only cocks to be had were from the fifty human males, stranded a few years earlier when their space ship malfunctioned and crash landed on Lorian.

Fifty human cocks were always enough to go around, especially when only thirty Lorian women remained on the planet. Being women, they would go into heat every autumn, their quivering pussies suddenly unbearably horny and desperate to be filled.

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"Did you hear that?"

"Yeah, another one of those horny tree-hopping babes. She must be close by. I wouldn't mind if she caught up to us. I haven't had sex since a year ago, when they last went into their mating season," Major Brian Hobbs said.

Hobbs wearily eyed Sergeant Wilson and sighed. Ever since the sergeant had come out of his coma, just a few weeks earlier, he'd had to teach him everything about the planet all over again. Wilson had questions and more questions.

Wilson started the questioning. "How long do you figure they stay horny for?"

"Ohhh shit, they'll hump like rabbits for about two months, then suddenly their pussies will shut up tighter than a drum for the remaining ten months out of the year. So you've got to get it while it's hot, so to speak."

"Coo, coo, cooooo."

"Damn! That's sounds really close. If it wasn't for this fog, I bet you I could just reach out and touch her."

"No, they won't show themselves unless there is at least three of us men present, sometimes four. They won't fuck one on one, or even one on two. Don't ask me why."

"Well if they won't show themselves, how can we catch them?"

"They play a game called hide 'n seek. They make that cooing sound, which means they want us human males to go looking for them. Then they will hide real good, so we can't find them. Then, as soon as they've had a chance to look us over, and seen three or four of us they really like, they'll show themselves and dare us to chase them. We can't outrun them so they'll purposely slow down and let us catch them. But if any of the three or four guys chasing them are ugly, they won't allow themselves to be caught. I know some of the uglier guys here stranded on the planet that haven't been able to have sex with them since we crash landed a few years back. Yeah, these babes are real picky, that's for sure."

"What do you think my chances with them are?"

"Well, that depends."

"Depends on what?"

"That depends on whether or not you can get yourself a new face," Major Hobbs joked. "And by the way, try not to stay out in the open for too long. Try to stay under trees or in the forest if you can."

"Why's that?"

"There are flesh-eating condors on this planet. Real mean fucking birds with wing spans the size of airplanes. They can swoop down and pluck you off the ground before you even know what hit you."

"Sounds gruesome."

"It is, especially when you find leftover half chewed bones, dropped onto the ground, from your recently captured comrades."

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"There's that noise again. Man what's that smell?"

"It's pussy juice. It just drips down their legs during the mating season. The smell is nature's way of telling you that they are desperately hot and bothered. They're amazing to hump when you catch them all wired and horny like that. But you've got to be real careful not to cum inside of them."

"Why's that?"

"Cause you'll knock them up, that's why. They come looking for you if you ever get them in the family way. They can track you because of the sperm you leave in them. And you can't outrun them, either. Yeah, they'll want you to stay by their nests up in the tree tops twenty-four seven, to play daddy full time if you make them swell. I don't know what it is about our human sperm, but it'll put a bun in their oven every time you discharge inside. You really, really, really got to make sure you pull out on time."

"That shouldn't be too hard."

"Easier said than done. Their pussies are really amazing. Really tight and super, super, super sweet. It's like being in heaven. Sex with one of them is a thousand times better than with any human female you've ever had."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Yeah, you do that."

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"Shit! That was right in my ears. All this talk about pussies and cooing is making me really hard."

Penelope suddenly emerged from the fog, her giant nipples swollen to ten times their normal size, and her claws clasping a tiny waist overtop two stunning, wide curving hips that made both men's mouths water. Her legs were long and sexy, their shiny green scaled skin shimmering despite a lack of sun.

"Wow! She's naked. What a set of knockers!"

"Lorian women are always naked. Their thin green filmy skin keeps them warm. They don't wear clothes."

Her gravity defying breasts were twice the size of any human breasts he'd ever seen, and her lush, full green lips, dangerously enticing.

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"I thought you said they'll only show themselves if there are three or four guys. There's only two of us here."

"I can't explain it. Maybe she's just way too damn horny to care."

"Coo, coo, cooooo."

The telltale pussy juice was now just literally rolling down her leg, signaling that she was indeed, dangerously hot and bothered. The two men watched in awe as her glazed, saucer like eyes became dancing and desperately wild. She reached up and played with her giant, rock hard nipples, rolling them between determined green fingers. The unbearably sweet sensations rocked her body, making her orange eyes suddenly flutter in and out of white, while her breasts tingled with savage turn on.

"I thought you said that she would run and make us chase her. She's obviously not moving. It's like she just wants us to start getting it on with her on the spot," Sergeant Wilson spat out, his cock hard like steel at the sight of her fabulous face and body.

"Something's not right here," Major Hobbs whispered. "She's not playing hide 'n seek. It's almost like she's way too horny, and way too desperate for cock."

"Are you kidding me? What's wrong with that? If this gorgeous green babe wants cock, I say we give it to her. Just look at the amazing body on her. Human females aren't stacked like that. Besides, I'm so fucking out of my mind horny just looking at her, I just have to get it on. Being in that coma for years left my balls swollen with all that pent up cum. Right now it's being stirred up and-"

Penelope suddenly took off, her long, stunning green legs carrying her over the stream, past the trees and up the hillside.

"Shit! Look at her go! Is this the hide 'n seek game you were talking about?"

"It sure looks like it," Major Hobbs whispered, stunned he had not reached out and taken hold of her ultra-sweet body when he'd had the chance. He was suddenly also turned on beyond measure. "Let's go after her."

"Now you're talking," Sergeant Wilson declared, excitedly.

The two men bolted across the stream, then past the trees, panting as they scurried along the dale leading to the hillside. In mere minutes they were ascending the wall of forest.

"Shit, she could be anywhere," a frustrated Wilson declared. "She could be hiding behind any of these thousand trees, or still dashing up the hill. We'll never find her."

"She wants to be found moron. Just stop running for a second. Stay put, right here, under this giant oak tree."

The two men sat on the dense brush. Hobbs then whipped off all his clothes and found a piece of ground more grassy nearby, planting his horny naked ass down on it. "The next time she shows, she'll be stuffed with my cock," Hobbs asserted, panting and red faced from the exhilarating run.

Wilson whipped off his clothes as well, also sitting in a nearby grassy spot, naked and wildly turned on.

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"It's her again," Wilson blurted out excitedly. "And she sounds so close, so damn close!"

"Behind one of these trees just next to us here, I'd wager," Hobbs agreed.

Hobbs arose, his nine inch cock stiff and throbbing. He began methodically scouring the area behind each tree.

Wilson too now aided in the search, beating the bushes for even the smallest sign of her. The smell of fresh pussy juice lit up his nostrils. "She's here somewhere, dammit! I can smell her!"

"Me too, but there are just so many little nooks and crannies in this forest for her to be hiding in. She might only be a few feet away from us and we'd never know it."

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"There's that damn cooing again. It's like it's right in our ears. How can we not see her?"

"I wonder if she's invisible," whispered Hobbs.

"What the hell do you mean, invisible?"

"What if she has the power to make herself disappear for a time, and then just reappear whenever she wants to? That would explain why she can sound and smell like she's standing right next to you but you just can't see anything."

"The power to become invisible? I guess that would explain why they are so good at hiding. If that were the case, then they couldn't be seen or caught unless they became visible again, and really wanted you to see and catch them."

"Coo, coo, coooooo."

"I swear I could actually feel her breath on my neck this time," Hobbs asserted.

"I know," Wilson spoke up. "I felt it the last time, as well. Look, here is the canteen of water I just filled. If I toss the water next to you, it should cling off her body and hang in the air. If she is invisible, we'd spot the outline of her as the water drips off her body."

"Do it then, just to my left."

Wilson took careful aim and sent the water flying out of the canteen just to the left of where Hobbs was standing.

"Cooosh!"

"Sounds like you got her," Hobbs spat out, clearly stunned.

"Looks like I got her too," Wilson confirmed, watching the water drip off the outline of her invisible body.

Hobbs reached out and grabbed what appeared to be her arm. She didn't struggle.

Instead, she knelt down, and he felt her lush full green lips roll over his steel hard cock, rolling up and down as her skilful tongue wrapped itself around his cock head, making it throb with exquisite pleasure. He moaned at the delight rifling throughout every inch of his suddenly heaven filled body. Her skilled fingertips were next, tugging at the sensitive skin along the base of his cock, making his burst of pleasure three fold and unmanageable. After just sixty seconds of absolute paradise, he could feel the overshadowing of the greatest orgasm he'd ever had, starting to take hold. If he didn't pull out of her mouth now, he would explode. He had no intention of coming so soon. He tried to pull out of her mouth but her teeth gently clamped down around the centre of his shaft, keeping him locked in place as her dancing tongue swirled round and round the head of his cock, toying with his cum hole until savage cries told her he was past the point of no return. He groaned as she felt spoonfuls of human sperm bounce off the back of her throat.

She waited until every drop of his load was spent, then released his shrinking, shriveled cock from her skilful lips. He slumped to the ground, panting ferociously, amazed she had made him cum so soon. "I usually last for an hour," he protested. "Shit, she...she...wow...did that feel good...she made me come in one minute!"

Penelope blinked her saucer like eyes and she suddenly became visible again.

She smiled victoriously at Hobbs, having rendered him shrunken and useless. Wilson would now be hers for the taking, his stiff human cock little more than hopeless putty in her hands. She made a rounded motion with her hand in front of her belly, signaling she was going to get Wilson to knock her up.

"Did you see that? She wants me to get her pregnant!"

"Don't you dare. You'll be sitting up in a tree top for the rest of your life. We have to somehow take turns with her, or both make love to her at once, and not allow her to focus on you, or trap you into coming inside of her."

"But she made you come on purpose, to get you out of the way. Now your cock is so damn soft, like a shrunken marshmallow."

"I know," Hobbs said. "Get her to lay down, thinking you're going to stuff her with your cock but then stick it in between her fabulous tits instead. Did you see the way it turned her on when she played with her nipples? You'll drive her out of her mind and then that will give me a chance to suck on her pussy. That should make me so horny to watch her squirm out of control and come in my face. I'll be bound to get hard again real soon."

Wilson did as Hobbs suggested, coaxing her to the ground, then sticking his fiery hot cock in between her enormous breasts. He slid in and out of her quivering green mountains, his fingers toying with her nipples and causing her to groan out of her skull at the sweet impact. Hobbs then lay with his face between her legs, and pressed his warm mouth to her soaking wet pink tunnel. She was delirious at the touch of his lips, sucking sweetly. She squirmed out of control, groaning as the two men turned her on.

Rolling layers of sensually salty sweat covered her entire panting body as she moaned loudly and incessantly. Hobbs sucked for just fifteen minutes before she exploded onto his face with an onslaught of orgasmic female honey.

Wilson's cock was now pulsating between her breasts and his swollen balls were on absolute fire, with years' worth of pent up cum just begging to be released.

The tantalizing spray on Hobb's face, coupled with her desperate cries that depicted unfolding paradise, succeeded in making Hobbs hard once more.

"I'm hard again," Hobbs declared triumphantly, lifting his wet face from between her quivering legs.

"Good," Wilson managed, panting feverishly, "I need to rest. My cock's on fire."

He rolled off of her massive breasts which were alive with tantalizing bliss.

Hobbs pressed the tip of his giant cock head teasingly onto the edges of her sweet pussy, winding and grinding away without actually allowing it to instantly press inside. She begged him with her glazed saucer eyes not to tease her. He ignored her pleading glares and continued teasingly rubbing the end of his cock onto the edges of her pink tunnel.

She could no longer stand it. Her hands reached round, and her claw like fingers dug into his bum flesh like two desperate talons, pulling him forward, and forcing him to stretch her tight Lorian pussy open wide.

Her pretty head snapped back at the delicious impact and her sharp fingernails dug deeper into his horny bum. He could tell what she was thinking. She had his human cock stuffed sweetly inside of her and she wasn't going to let him stop pumping into her until she'd forced him to fire millions of sperm at her fertile egg.

"Get ready," Hobbs said, panting furiously, as his cock was sweetly squished while sliding in and out of her iron like vaginal ring. "Her pussy's too sweet for me. We'll have to switch in a few minutes."

She frowned at his words and reached over to Wilson, pulling his cock closer. She extended her neck and wrapped her sweet lips around it, making him explode in a mere minute, like she'd done with Hobbs.

A few minutes passed and Hobbs signaled that he was getting too close for comfort, feeling an explosion starting to loom so heavenly on the horizon. Without Wilson to bail him out, he would have to convince her to let him pull out within the next thirty seconds or risk feeling his orgasmic trigger pulled. He tried to pull out but her talon like claws dug deeper into his pumping bum, only allowing him, with each heavenly thrust, to pull out half way.

She glared deeply at his pleasure filled visage with Lorian eyes filled with wonton lust. She then smiled teasingly at his predicament. He wanted to pull out but she had him at her mercy and had no intention of letting him escape fatherhood.

He suddenly stopped pumping, his fiery, swollen cock left motionless deep inside of her. He was panting wildly, only thrusts away from igniting his squirming ball sac. He tried to rest, to suppress the climactic sensations so that his balls might not end up doing the unthinkable. At first he succeeded and could feel the orgasmic overshadowing begin to wane, but she would have none of it. She held his bum higher then began to move her tight tunnel up and down the entire length of his shaft, slapping her curvy bum off the ground each time, then raising her pussy along the length of his sweetly pleasure filled shaft again and again until he groaned out of his mind. He made one last attempt to heroically break free, braving the razor sharp talons by jerking his body away from her. Despite using all her strength to try and keep him in place, he finally did break free, his sperm firing harmlessly onto her tummy and tits. He smiled triumphantly at her as he rolled onto his side.

She dipped her fingers into the sperm lying on her tummy and breasts, then, raising her legs in the air, pressed those same cum covered fingertips deep into her vagina, depositing his sperm inside of herself, onto her egg. When she was done, she stood, and made the motion of a swelling belly at Hobbs, then she blinked and vanished into thin air.

XXX

The stream was calm, and the hovering fog now vanquished as the darkening fringes of evening set in. Penelope sat up high on the uttermost branch of the maple tree, her body swaying gently as she hummed herself a lullaby. She held one hand on her tummy and the other hand across her brow. She had never been pregnant before and she wasn't pregnant now. Her little trick at trying to inseminate herself had not worked. She felt empty inside. Yet, she also felt unloved. Ever since the plague had wiped out the male of her species, the hide 'n seek ritual seemed to be working less and less.

She sighed and stared at the oncoming stars. Soon they would be completely visible and sour her mood even more. Stars always made her viciously horny and craving cock. These human males, however, were not at all like the males of her species had been. Humans couldn't withstand the mind blowing pleasure and were always quick to cum, leaving her totally unsatisfied and high and dry in the orgasm department. Penelope knew little about romance and even cared less about being in love. Sex was all that mattered to her, heart stopping, earth shattering, pulse pounding sex, where a male could pound her with a cock for hours and stay hard as an iron pipe. She needed a male that could hold out and not cum until she was completely and gloriously satisfied. She glanced briefly at the dwindling outline of the human's camp, as darkness began to surround it. Lorian women had never found it necessary to go with more than one Lorian male at a time. These quick coming male humans, however, were a different story. A Lorian female would need to hump at least three or four at a time to have even the slightest chance of coming to orgasm.