Hide and Seek

Story Info
You play outdoors with your slave.
2k words
4.26
43k
10
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have been driving for miles on this warm fall morning, me with my eyes closed and my hands at my sides and my legs spread wide as You have ordered, and You casually touching me, making me squirm. You told me to dress for a walk in the woods, and i am wearing jeans and a flannel shirt and my Nike sandals - with nothing under my clothes as You specified.

After a long while, when You have me shamelessly seeking Your touch, You turn off the highway and park the truck, then come around and pull me out, walk me a few feet and have me open my eyes to a beautiful view of oranges and reds and golds mixed with deep greens. Just in front of U/us, a path leads into this wonderland quickly disappearing from view. i catch my breath and You smile at me, leaving me standing a few feet in front of the truck as You sit on the hood and set Your bag next to You, telling me You want me naked.

With trembling fingers, i unbutton my jeans and slip them off over my sandals and fold them and then i unbutton the shirt, starting at the top button and working my way down, looking up at You and then quickly back down seeing Your intent expression. Feeling a blush heat my face, i let the shirt slide down my arms and off - nipples hardening in the breeze - feeling sooo exposed, but i stand up straight, knowing You will order me to if i don’t. Then You beckon me to You and i move to stand between Your legs, laying my clothes on the hood.

You wrap Your arms around me and bring me tight against You and start kissing me long and slow and deep until i am squirming against You and making a noise in the back of my throat, feeling my nakedness keenly as i rub against Your clothes. Then You pull back and smile at me and reach into Your bag.

Before i have time to react, You are wrapping a collar around my neck and buckling it securely, making goosebumps raise across my chest and down my arms at the feel of the cool leather. Then You pick up my right hand and wrap a cuff around my wrist, then repeat with my left wrist. My heart is pounding now as You slide off the hood of the car, turning me at the same time and lifting me up enough to set me down onto it, the metal hot against my bare ass making me gasp loudly. Then You wrap each of my ankles in the cuffs and run Your hands up the inside of my legs, spreading them. W/we both watch as You part my wet lips with a finger and slide it up and over my clit, making me close my eyes and lurch.

They snap back open when i feel You attach the long leather leash to a ring in the front of my collar and i gasp again, amazed at how such a small thing can affect me so profoundly. You tug me forward with it and kiss me again. i moan softly into Your mouth and Your hand tightens on the leash. You pull back and tell me to turn around and face the windshield, then lie back.

i do and then i arch under Your hands dragging up my torso over my breasts,a finger trailing over my lips, my nose. i hear Your zipper as one hand slides into my hair, pulling my head down until it’s nearly hanging off the hood altogether. Then i feel Your hard cock nudging against my lips and i open for You. Your other hand molds a breast, thumb and forefinger grasping the nipple and pinching, pulling ,twisting, making me groan as You slide deep into my mouth.

The position allows You to thrust deeper and soon i am sucking noisily, and You are thrusting and pulling back, fucking my mouth, one hand tight in my hair and the other roaming back and forth across my chest, playing with my hard aching nipples, making me squirm. You make a noise and Your head goes back as You thrust especially hard, making me gag, i feel You swelling in my mouth as You hold it there deep, my throat muscles convulsing around the head, then You pull out and come on my chest and belly in long hot lines.

You let me lick You clean and then zip Yourself back up. You scoop come off my belly and feed it to me; i lick Your fingers, sucking them into my mouth eagerly making You smile again. You clean me off this way. Then , keeping the last bit on Your fingers, You pull me up with the leash again and tell me to get on my knees with my ass in the air for You.

i turn over and move around so my ass is facing You and fold my arms under my head, arching my back and spreading my legs wide. i am incredibly aware of my nakedness - decorated in leather in such a way that no one could mistake what i am doing here - and while this makes me blush furiously, i am also wet; hips moving imperceptibly; clit hard and pulsing; incredibly aroused. i jump as i feel Your hand between my legs, fingertips grazing wet smooth flesh and i lurch as i feel You rubbing Your very wet fingers against my tight hole.

Your come makes your fingers slippery enough to enter me easily - one and then two fingers - making me groan loudly as You thrust them back and forth, my back arching even more. Then You pull them out and i feel the cold plastic nudging, spreading me wide. I cry out as the widest part stretches me and then relax as i feel the plug come to rest. God, it feels huge and deep inside me as i wiggle to accommodate it. Then You take the leash and bring it up between my legs, parting the lips of my pussy to assure that it rests tightly there, then up between my ass-cheeks, pushing the plug tight against me as You hook the end to the back of my collar.

You turn me over, Your hands holding my knees apart so You can see Your handiwork. i am squirming shamelessly as the leash rubs my clit with all the movement. You are smiling again as i bite my lip and moan when You pull me to stand. Again You kiss me, thrusting Your tongue possessively into my mouth as You slide Your hands down my arms, bringing my hands together behind my back and snapping the cuffs together. You kiss me until i am whimpering into Your mouth mindlessly, and then You pull back again and tell me W/we are going to play a little game now that i am all ready.

Chuckling at my bemused expression, You tell me W/we are going to play hide and seek. i am struggling to concentrate on Your words, wondering how i am supposed to even move like this, let alone hide from You. It takes a minute to understand what You are saying. You tell me You will count to 100 and then come looking for me. You say that if i can get back to base undetected, pointing to a tall pine tree, then i win. Otherwise, You win. You say this with such relish that i have to ask what the winner gets. You laugh again and take my nipples between Your fingers, distracting me. You explain that if i lose, i will be blindfolded and gagged immediately; if i win, i get to decline one thing during this outing whenever i choose.

My eyes close again at the feel of my nipples hardening, aching, and again You shock me when i feel a clamp close first on the right and then the left nipple, making me cry out and arch, moaning again as the leash rubs and the plug shifts. After glancing down to see the chain between my breasts, i look at You in disbelief, and i have to ask how i am supposed to run in the woods like this. You tell me You are sure i will manage, but i will be thinking of You every second which is what You want me to be doing. This said, You turn me to face the path, slap my ass hard and say, "Go sweets, before I think of another way to distract you.” You start counting.

i start to walk but i am sort of hunched down and spread-legged, knowing i must look a sight scurrying down the path but wanting to put a little distance between U/us before i pick a hiding spot. i realize the odds are seriously stacked against me in this little game, which should not have surprised me as it is a lot like Your choices - the rock and hard place kind. Right away, the path curves, and as i get around the corner, i see off to the right a fallen tree that still has its large root system. i head awkwardly in that direction, my bound hands unable to push branches out of the way.. stepping gingerly and yelping as a leaf catches the chain between the clamps and i have to tug to get free. i just barely have time to duck down before i hear You nearing 100 in Your count.

And then You are done counting. i wait, trying to slow my breathing, trying to be still which is damn near impossible. i hear You go past on the path but i don't dare look, holding my place until You are well past me. I rise awkwardly, all the "distractions" making me crazed - pinching and pulling and rubbing. A quick look; i don’t see You so i start to edge my way along the tree back toward where the base tree is, trying to be quiet initially and then abandoning that idea when i think i hear You approaching. i move faster, making an ungodly racket now, ready to run outright , feeling like i imagine a deer must. But i am hampered by the leash pulled tight into my crotch, just shy of out-and-out painful. i am trying to listen for You but hear nothing over the noise i am making.

i get to the edge of the path and the tree is in sight. i start to feel hopeful and i speed up a little, at which point i trip and fall, sprawled out on the leafy ground, yelling as i go. Before i have even recovered from that scare, You are on me and as i open my mouth to yell again, You stuff a ring gag into my mouth. You buckle it efficiently behind my head, and then my eyes are covered just as efficiently. Unhooking the leash from the back of the collar, You whisper in my ear, "you lose" and chuckle again. Your breath catches as Your crotch nestles into mine and my eyes widen under the blindfold. i make inarticulate noises behind the gag as You turn me over easily, separate my hands, pulling them over my head , and fastening my wrists back together around a small tree before You spread my legs widely apart, Your hands on my knees, You kneeling between them.

i hear Your belt buckle and zipper, and then You thrust deep inside me with no preamble. I lurch under You and scream while You make a satisfied noise and start fucking me hard and fast. i scream again when You take the clamps off simultaneously, again with no warning, amazed at how muffled i am when my mouth is not actually covered yet unable to be quiet as the blood returns to my nipples so painfully. Just when i start thrusting back, You surge deep into me and tense, pinning me to the ground, and i feel Your come spurting inside me. After resting for a second in that position, You pull out and lie next to me. I whimper behind my gag, hips writhing in need. You kiss my ear and tell me teasingly that You warned me that You needed to come more than usual but that W/we were a looong way from the point where i would be coming. (to be continued)