Hide and Seek

Story Info
A young captured Major makes an attempt at escape.
1.1k words
4.02
18.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Forgive the first chapter not really have any erotic touch to it, I promise that will come later. As for spelling errors and what not, promise to work those out later as well, so do not give me too much hell please. To the oh so evil and gentle one who gave His blessing for me to post this, hope you like what you see...you know who you are.)

Priozersk, Russia

02 January 2012

06:30

Day 4

"Keep running little dolly, this hide and seek game cannot carry on forever." His cruel voice danced through the air like some sort of twisted waltz she had stumbled upon without any notice that there had been a party that night. She had known that there would be no chance of escape the moment she had stepped foot from the encampment without a weapon, and wearing nothing save the uniform she had been captured in. She wore her black bandana over her nose and mouth, hoping to stifle the smoky fog that drifted up into the air as she ran through the cold Russian winter night. He would find her...eventually...but the fact remained that whenever He did find her, He would realize that she was not some simpleton woman who would quietly sit and wait for Him to butcher her as He had all of her men before her eyes.

Major Emily Tyler felt her stomach roll painfully at the thought of the men. Her men. They had been hard pressed enough to follow a woman into the notorious drug Lord's territory, much less follow her off of the plane into the heart of the Russian wilderness, and now every one of them was gone. They had followed her all right, right into the lion's den and to their deaths. Jason's face floated through her mind as she ran through the tree's. Jason...He had been in his late forties, and a veteran of only God knew how many wars. He had never thought the young major was capable of handling such a mission...and nor had she. She had been deployed to Kuwait a few times...but nothing combat related. She had promised his wife and children before she had left that she would get Jason home safely, as she had promised all of the wives and children of the men. It didn't matter now...He had been trying to say something before he died, and this something was probably the only reason she had been allowed to live two days longer than her soldiers. "Go southwest...Vyborg...find Vitya Mihailov, safehouse...set up...sorry..." Jason did not say anything more before one of the Russian men twisted the large knife deeper into his heart, an act which caused the man's own death a few moments later when his Commander realized Jason had been whispering something to Major Tyler.

"Stop it." She warned herself quietly, as she slowed to a walk. "If I'm going to die, why not make it fun?" She asked herself, knowing that she could not very well do that if she let Jason's face plague her thoughts much longer. It would all be over soon anyway. She lifted her gaze up to the trees, sighing when she realized the leafless, skinny branches offered no sanctuary for her during a winter like this. Ever the forest was an enemy to her here. "Come out, come out where ever you are." That thick Russian accent called from somewhere in the distance. "Fuck you asshole." Emily snapped under her breath. She scanned the area and noticed what looked to be a river a few hundred yards in front of her. Iced over and covered with snow...and extremely out in the open. "He probably thinks I'll follow the river..." Emily thought to herself, "No dumbass, he's following your tracks in the snow. Cross the river. He's going to catch up eventually, don't make it so easy." This was true. He and his men from the sounds of it were on snow machines, perhaps with the weight...

"Whatever." She sighed and made a break for the river. It seemed stable enough, even with the few sickening cracking noises as she ran across it. She could not remember crossing the river as they had made their way to the camp...she could not even remember where they had each landed after jumping from the C-130. "Fuck, fuck fuck fuck fuck." She cursed, tripping away from the river and into the woods on the other side. What exactly is was that had ever possessed her to stop for even a second and look back across the river, she would never be quite sure of, but stop she did. There He was, standing there on the other side of the river, somehow still as clean cut and sickeningly handsome as is He had not just spent six hours gallivanting through the woods after some 5'2 skinny little Irish girl. The sneer that crossed His face as their eyes met knotted her stomach with a fear Emily believed only He would ever be able to instill in her, whether she chose to acknowledge it or not.

"This could all be easy, Major." He called, with the same deceitfully soothing voice He had used for hours as He had personally come up with every creative way in the book to torture Jason's words from her lips. "All you have to do is tell me what he said...That is it! When you do that I will personally deliver you to your embassy. You will be received by your government as a hero! Come to me of your own accord and you have my word I will not throw you to my men like the used up whore that you are." His hand was outstretched in her direction...and for a brief second, Emily battled with the idea of His promise. She could go home...For a moment it all sounded so wonderful...Emily made sure his eyes...those chilling, cruel eyes, were glued to hers as she lifted her middle finger and let the naughtiest smirk she could summon pass over her face before she yelled, "Potselui mou zhopy..Motherfucker!" She disappeared into the woods after that, but not before she could hear the engines of the snow machines flare to life and a violent, masculine voice holler, "Nu vse, tebe pizda!"

"That's it, your dead." Emily translated to herself with a very near maniacal giggle that would have disturbed the general public any other day...but this day, she didn't care. She kept running...and she would keep running as fast as her legs would carry her, until the very moment that they were right behind her. The moment, where she guessed He had jumped from his own vehicle and knocked her hard in the back of the head with something very hard...his gun. "Fuck...he didn't kill me." Was her last thought as she tumbled forward into the blanket of freezing Russian snow...and into an all encompassing and unforgiving blackness.