Hide and Seek Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers

Out of the pergola and still not the merest hint of a girl. Matthew was surprised. Were they actually there? But towards the end of the garden there was a collection of sheds, wheelbarrows and things which might have tempted girls wishing to hide.

It was a bottom. A bottom between two wheelbarrows and not really very well hidden, its owner seemingly relying more on being in the shade of the wheelbarrows than being properly hidden - if he had paused to think about it. A bottom very like the one he had found between the compost bins only the day before; an upturned bottom; a female bottom; a bottom with a pudenda right under it just poking out, nicely plump and with the divide a little open; a bottom atop a pair of thighs and just looking ripe for an erection to be inserted. The place made for erections pleasingly visible to Matthew's eye.

Yes, it was a bottom and beyond it a back a little hidden in the shade, a back complete with curving backbone showing as a row of little bumps through the stretched skin; a bottom looking very much like belonging to Emma; indeed almost certainly the same bottom as the day before - and nothing wrong with that! Matthew had been invited to fuck any girl he caught. Matthew did just that. He walked straight up to the bottom, took his cock in hand, pulled it downwards aimed it and slid easily home, right in, all the way in one fluid movement, balls no doubt nicely tickling the girl's clitoris - clearly a girl ready and excited. A wonderful thing to be invited to do, a wonderful thing just to do. A delightful wet slide.

Matthew had been walking around the garden thinking of fucking young girls, on a mission to seek them out and do just that. At last there was one and he just did what came so naturally.

There was a squeak, a girly squeak and the girl's head came up and turned to him and Matthew found himself looking into the eyes of a young girl he had never, ever met before, a girl he did not know at all, but, nonetheless, a girl with whom he was actually engaged in sexual intercourse! Matthew's thighs were right up behind the girl's bottom and his very firm erection was all the way up the girl's vagina. They were as connected as man and woman could be.

Matthew stood frozen to the spot, mouth agape and just staring. What had he done? What had he done?

"Mr Stamford, I presume?" The girl's clipped tones surprising.

The girl's hand reaching back and towards him to shake his hand. And paralysed with shock he automatically reached out and shook it - shook it whilst still embedded up to his balls! Suddenly all around were Vickie, Morgan and Emma coming out of hiding and laughing at him as he stood there motionless but undoubtedly within the new girl.

"Surprise!" They called in unison. Laughing and jumping with joy.

"This is Charlotte - but I see you've already met!" More giggling from Vickie.

"Met!" screamed Emma and Morgan with glee looking right at what was just a bit more than 'met!'.

Matthew stepped back and so pulling his cock from Charlotte. It bounded up, slapping wetly against his stomach. All four of the girls were looking at it.

He did not know what to say. A man stupefied and surrounded by young girls - a man naked and erect, what was more.

Vickie carried on, "Charlotte's another school friend. We told her about you and thought to surprise you."

"Surprise!" all the girls said again dancing in a ring around him.

Matthew recovered somewhat. "Surprise. Shock more likely!"

Unbelievable. Matthew had not only been fucking three young girls the day before but had now fucked another one without even, at first, realising it. What was happening to his life? An unintentional fuck indeed!

Matthew took in Charlotte, the girl he had just 'poked.' She was as small as Emma. Like Emma she was small in the breast department. Small in the sense of fullness - they were really not at all full, only just away from her chest - but that smallness was not reflected in her areolae, these were surprisingly brown and big, real half crowns (not that the girls would know what half crowns were!) or rather more. Even so, it was clear, very clear she had been wearing a bikini that summer. Indeed the contrast between tanned skin and that which had been kept from the sun made it look like she was still wearing one. Turned towards him Matthew's eyes dropped to Charlotte's sex. His eyes widened, there was not a hint of hair, no matching of her short fair hair on her head down below, just her slit showing dividing the nicely plump mons veneris. Matthew was instantly worried - really worried!

"Charlotte - hello." His voice was not as strong as usual. "So you're at school with the girls. How old are you?" It was the pressing question.

Had he just fucked a pubescent schoolgirl? Well, just pushed in a bit - no, it had not really been just pushed in just a bit at all - not a bit of it - it had been all the way, right up as far as it would go and that was intercourse: full stop. No, it couldn't be, he really couldn't have done such a thing. She looked perhaps fourteen, thirteen, twelve - fuck, no! She couldn't be; her face, her demeanour, the way she talked. Surely it would not have gone in so easily. Really young girls were not his thing at all. Not a bit of it.

Vickie saw where his eyes were looking. "She's nineteen, and head girl what's more; just doesn't look it does she? And she's got a boyfriend and is on the Pill. She likes to shave her pubes."

"Vickie, you're telling all my secrets. Easier with the bikini on the beach you see - just back. Was head girl, Vickie - was head girl. I've left school now. I'm not in charge of you all now."

There was, though, an air of command about her. Vickie had been the clear leader before but did Charlotte change the dynamic? Nineteen - phew! Matthew's relief was considerable. The oldest of the girls in fact - a year plus - but she really didn't look it. Did that make it OK? It certainly was not OK the other way around - just because an underage girl looked older! Was it OK when an older girl looked younger - a lot younger?

It seemed as if the hide and seek game was over before it had even really started. Matthew had found who he was not looking for and there were all the other three players around him no longer hidden..

"So, Mr Stamford, you've been playing with my friends I hear... and I like your toy! Quite a poky thing!"

She just reached out and grasped his erection. She gave it a few tugs and then her hand dropped and cupped his balls. "Toys, really!"

The girls all laughed. And Matthew was more than happy to have his penis talked about and handled. His erection gained strength as the girl fondled his balls. This surprisingly little but authorities girl.

It had clearly all been planned. There never had been an intention to play hide and seek as they had done the day before - it had all been about getting him to fuck Charlotte and seeing his reaction. The other girls were not even naked: just Charlotte and, of course, Matthew.

"Well, what shall we do now? I know what I'd like to do - again." The hand moving up and down his penis gave a very strong indication to Matthew just what that might be. "Would you like to watch girls?"

"If you want, Charlie." The other girls were clearly deferential.

"And his stuff is a bit dangerous to you isn't it - but not, of course, to me."

"No Charlie. We know you are on the Pill. But couldn't we all do something first: not just you."

"I think that would be fair, Charlotte." Matthew felt he should try and take charge of the situation, He did not want sulky girls! "Probably I should spank you all for playing such a trick on me."

The idea a good one. He would enjoy that. "Bend over. Who's to be first?"

"You'll have to catch us, come on girls."

And Charlotte's hand was suddenly removed and she and then the other girls were off, running away from him. It was like the day before chasing Morgan only now there were no less than four girls to chase. It was great fun - great sport. At the start the girls running as a pack but then they split up going different ways. Easy running on the grass or on brick paths but quite another matter on gravel. He nearly caught Morgan but then she was on the gravel and with trainers on she could just keep running.

Of course Matthew was helped by all the giggling and laughter. The girls were perhaps not taking it too seriously and they seemed to find it a great joke seeing Matthew's erection bounding up and down as he ran. Happy to pause and watch, if they were not the one being chased at the moment.

It was actually Emma he caught first. The lovely little titian haired girl - and naturally so, he had seen that for himself! Lovely to chase after, with her long copper hair streaming behind her, dressed in a nice little summery dress which flowed around her knees as she moved. Matthew caught her by the waist and lifted her up. She was not very big.

"Got you Emma!"

"Oh!"

It was yet another of those male fantasy things. Matthew had a young girl to spank. Seating himself on a garden bench he pulled Emma down and across his knee, bottom uppermost. Holding her down with one hand he pulled the thin material of her dress up towards her back and off her bottom bringing her little panties into view. Just such a enjoyable thing to do. Lovely to see the buttocks moving in the panties, wriggling a bit as she struggled, the material alternately taut then relaxed. Of course they had to come down. Smacking was far better on a bare bottom!

Lovely to pull the panties down revealing her plump bottom cheeks. They were quivering. What a pleasure it is for the man to be permitted to pull panties down like that.

Matthew had not realised the sheer erotic excitement of holding a young girl down and revealing her bottom all ready for paddling. Of course he had play smacked Sarah, and liked doing that, but this was something else entirely.

He was seated on a garden bench, completely naked and with his erection as firm as it had ever been squashed by Emma's weight. The feel of her dress' material on his penis and the feeling of her wriggling. It was almost - but not quite - enough to make him come; his cock spurting to leave great wet, sticky patches on the front of her dress. Emma would feel the sudden warm wetness to her front whilst her backside felt the impact of his hand. And would she not just! Ejaculating whilst smacking - perhaps a fantastic feeling. But that did not happen. A deep breath and then down came his hand.

Not too hard, but enough for Emma to feel it and for it to make a sound. After all the giggling and screaming of the girls what would a neighbour think if he now heard the sound of a hand on flesh, the sound of chastisement? He would probably want to watch - perhaps if it was a she then she too would want to watch!

Three firm smacks on her cheeks. How long since that had been done?

If Matthew had not been hard before then he would have been after that. Spanking young girls, feeling the thin cotton of their dresses and bare flesh next to his skin more than excited him. He pushed Emma to one side and stood feeling very male and rampant and looked about him for the next girl to punish. Yes, he was more than ready to do more with Emma but there were another three girls to be dealt with. Wonderful to feel so male, to believe he looked so male like that.

Near the back of the garden he caught sight of dark Morgan - the wild child, or at least that was his pleasant image of her. Another race, but not one Morgan was going to win. Again the thrill of the chase. Wonderful to run naked and sexually excited. Such a joy to be running after the young girls naked and erect. He caught her on a grassed path in the bright sunlight; he was almost tempted to Rugby tackle her and bring her down with his arms catching her around the legs - but he was not really sure that was safe for him sporting an erection. Not at all nice to catch that at the wrong angle as he hit the ground! No, not at all nice.

"Caught, I think."

Held securely by a wrist, Matthew took Morgan to a garden bench and sat down. There in front of him was this rather more substantial girl, stronger built than little Emma. A firm solid limbed girl, round faced with full lips framed by her long curly hair. Nice to undo her skirt as she stood to his front. She was his captive and let him do just that. Her eyes all the time darting to his very male organ.

It was just something he could not have conceived of doing a few days before. Being permitted - no encouraged - to undress teenage girls. The skirt placed on the bench and then just so lovely to take hold of her bright yellow cotton panties, one hand at each hip, admire the cushion of her pubic hair pushing the material in front and then pull them all the way down to her ankles exposing those lovely dark curls. Between her legs more dark curls and poking through them the pink crinkleness of her nether lips. The girl hobbled with her panties.

"Ready, young lady?"

Matthew did not need to force her. Morgan just lay across him on the bench with her hips on his lap and her bottom ready for him. Docile, obedient - amazing! Wonderful to have this pink bottom so close, so exposed and so ready for chastisement and, of course, he could feel the nest of her pubic hair on his erection - and knew she could feel him just as much.

As his hand descended and gave Morgan a nice slap, her bottom seemed to jump upwards and as she descended her legs opened a little. Between them Matthew could see a hint of her dark hair. His penis, which was already pushing against her pubic hair, slipped upwards between her thighs, up along her sex: an easy thing to do given the warm lubrication. He could feel that. He could certainly feel that!

Matthew paused - there he was smacking an eighteen year old girl in a warm garden with his penis right up alongside her sex. Not just squashed by her weight but really up between her legs. Between Morgan's bottom cheeks he could actually see it! The pink/purple head just poking upwards tucked in close to her 'bits.' It was the ideal male position to chastise young girls. His hand descended and once again Morgan jumped making his penis slide against the girl's sex. The thighs moved and closed, holding the erection tight. It seemed a deliberate act.

Matthew smacked again, the cheeks quivering and once more the little jump from Morgan and the delicious movement on his penis.

Matthew smiled. For a really naughty girl twenty smacks might be the correct chastisement. Such a number would cause a lot of bottom movement, a lot of jumping and might well result, if the man delivering them - the teacher perhaps - was in Matthew's rather pleasing position vis-à-vis his penis, in leaving the girl not just with a smarting behind but a very sticky pudenda as well! The penis perhaps spurting as the smacking continued, a fountain of cream rising from the girl's bottom; a change to the sound of the smacking as the hand landed on a now semen wetted bottom. Or, nice to imagine the girl asking how many smacks and the reply, "'til I come!" Not good news if you were the second girl to be punished! It might go on a long time!

He eased Morgan aside onto the bench and stood again. She looked delightfully dishevelled; panties around her ankles; nothing on below her waist and a flush of pink to her bottom cheeks. Her mane of flowing black, wavy hair hung around her pretty face. She looked a little flushed lying there on the bench looking up at him. Her eyes dropped to Matthew's erection, inches from her face. It was just so easy to move and touch his knob to her full lips. Just a touch, not a push seeking entry - just a caress to the lips. Just as he had done to Vickie the day before. Matthew stepped back and Morgan's lips opened in surprise.

The round 'O' of her lips looked almost like an invitation to push in. Morgan, for a moment, looking a little like one of those plastic dolls (he had never tried one, so did not really know) with lips so, so clearly forming a place to push an erection. Only a little like such a doll - Morgan actually looked much, much better!

Matthew, though, was sure Morgan's lips were signalling surprise not a conscious desire to suck. He recalled Vickie's comments about Emma's innocence - perhaps Morgan was the same. He raised his hand and walked away in search of Vickie and the head girl. Not an easy thing to do when Morgan looked so delectable lying on the bench. It would have been such an easy matter - and he was sure she would let him - to slip off the yellow panties from around her ankles, put his hands to her knees, open her thighs wide revealing her young sex and plunging himself in and fucking her to his and possibly her orgasm. He was fully erect after all - never been fuller!

Had it been Morgan alone then that is what he would have done - well, perhaps not to the internal ejaculation. That would have been unwise. He was old enough and wise enough to know all about the potency of semen and from his own experience with Sarah his was very potent. He would have pulled out and come all over her, spurting this way and that. He had done that before! Nice, but not as good as really doing it properly. He really needed to see the doctor about a certain minor operation!

Matthew turned and looked back at Morgan. She had not moved. What was she thinking, looking at him walking naked and erect across the garden. Did she like what she saw? It was surprising: but it seemed the girls did.

There were two more girls to find.

Catching Vickie was not that easy once he spotted her. She was a tall girl with long legs and in trainers and jeans able to move at speed - and she did. Round and round the garden they raced. Matthew quite losing his erection in the process. They passed Emma and Morgan who were laughing as they watched. It was, no doubt, really quite funny seeing a naked man chasing their friend and simply not catching her. Eventually Vickie threw herself down on the lawn and lay there as Matthew came up panting. He reached down and touched her.

"Caught, I think," he panted.

"Not really," Vickie laughed. "I think you lost that one. And you're not hard but all floppy Not much good for a girl. No, I think it is you who has to be spanked."

So there, shortly, was Matthew naked and spread over a young girl's lap on a bench, soft penis hanging between her jean clad thighs ready to be smacked by the girl. It was a fine enough thing!

"Ready, Mr Stamford?"

"Not too hard."

"Ha!"

With one hand she reached under and took hold of Matthew's soft penis. Her fingers closed around it - a lovely feeling for Matthew, being held in the girl's hand - as her other hand descended on his bottom. It was not the lightest of smacks. It must have hurt her hand a little. As the smacks came one after another Matthew erected into Vickie's hand, his penis growing as she held him. Emma and Morgan came up to watch. Emma with her dress pulled down again and Morgan back in her skirt.

Matthew wondered what it would be like to come like that - come in Vickie's hand as she smacked him. Could he ask to try that one day? The smacking certainly hurt but the presence of the hand on his penis... something else!

Vickie was laughing, "That was fun!"

He stood. A naked, erect man (with a rather pink behind) together with three clothed teens.- though whether panties had been pulled up or discarded under dresses and skirts he did not know.

"Now where is Charlotte?"

"Oh, we'll find her."

Lovely to watch the girls running off. Lovely to stand in the sunshine and wait knowing they were going to bring back a naked little girl and, it seemed, more than likely he was going to fuck her whilst the rest watched. He had not really thought of sex as something of a performance art before but he was actually going to have to perform and make the sex interesting - for observers.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,663 Followers