Hide and Seek Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

A quick climb up the tree, along the branch and a drop into the safety of his own garden. The afternoon's adventures over except, of course, for the little girl standing and waiting for him. The little girl with the big areolae, tiny breasts and hairless sex - from which probably (and remarkably) his own semen would be running.

"Come on Charlotte, let's have a cup of tea."

Nice to be entertaining a nineteen year old girl when both he and she were naked, Strange to be moving around his kitchen like that and with the girl there, just talking, He was in no hurry to get dressed or to get the girl clothed but after tea practicalities ensued.

"Let's see what we can find you to get you dressed." Not that he objected to her as she was. It was very nice.

"You do shave - for real don't you?"

Charlotte turned on the stairs, he had been following her up and admiring the way her bottom moved and he had just said what came into his head. She turned and her hands went to her hips and she stood there with hands resting and arms sticking out. Her sex was at eye level.

"Yes I do. I am a nineteen year old woman, Mr Stamford. I have periods and everything. Have had for lots of years. I know I don't look it but I am not a little girl. I was, indeed, head girl; I do shave though; and no, there is not a lot to do; I am not like Morgie with her dense undergrowth; mine grows in an upturned tuft around my slit if you must know and it looks silly; I know I'm as flat as a pancake but didn't my nipples stand enough for you?" She pulled on them one by one. "And I am just a little self conscious that I don't look like my friends, well Vickie and Morgie anyway. So thank you very much for asking."

The sudden anger was a bit unnerving.

"Sorry." Matthew lent forward and kissed her little slit - where she shaved.

"OK, then." She smiled, calmed and turned and continued up the stairs, "I should probably smack you, knee you in the groin or squeeze your balls."

She did indeed pat his behind and give his balls a playful squeeze at the top of the stairs but the knee did not come into play.

A long tee shirt seemed perfectly suitable. It was rather too large for Charlotte but it was like a rather baggy dress and with her small breasts she hardly needed a bra and who was going to see under the tee shirt and realise there were no panties? It was, in any case, a respectable enough length. An old belt done up to its last hole gave a bit of shape. Charlotte turned examining herself in Matthew's or more accurately Sarah's full length mirror.

"Would you like a shower before I drive you back?"

"Please."

She was, of course, sweaty, had dirty feet from running about the garden and importantly was just a little bit fucked!

Matthew showed Charlotte how the shower controls worked and turned them on. He watched as she undid the belt and pulled the tee shirt over her head so she was again naked as he. She stepped towards the shower cubicle and turned.

"You're showering too - of course."

Lovely to step into the hot stream with the young girl; such a little thing compared to Sarah and so young looking. Of course he had enjoyed soaping Sarah not a few times and he simply picked up the soap and began washing Charlotte. He was again conscious of just how young her little body looked. It was sort of like showering with and washing a young niece. Quite remarkably naughty. But he did not say so of course. Charlotte would have been furious!

Lovely to feel his slippery palms roaming all over her body. Free to wander where he wanted. Lovely to make a bit of a play about her big areolae and nipples, really building up a lather on her skin before playfully pulling on her erect nipples. And she did the same for him. A joy to feel her bottom all slippery with soap and run his palms over her twin cheeks and into the crack.

"Mr Stamford, that's my bottom you're touching."

And he was, he was soaping her fundament and, slippery, soapy as it, was Matthew rather naughtily pushed and his finger went in - just a bit.

"Mr Stamford, what are you doing?"

But her soapy finger found his arse hole too and did just the same. They laughed as the hot water cascaded over them, the tip of a finger in each other's bottom.

Last,, but not least, Matthew carefully washed Charlotte's naked pudenda, washing away the stickiness of his ejaculate whilst, soapily, one of her hands closed around his penis and retracted his foreskin.

A lovely feeling having your equipment carefully washed by a pretty girl and despite his recent ejaculation Matthew started to grow.

"That's nice," said Charlotte and her hand played with the soap as Matthew grew to a full erection.

"Do you think you might?" Charlotte asked.

She was straight down on her knees rinsing the soap from his penis and then she took him in her mouth. It was unexpected - Matthew was surprised. There was no thinking about it, she just popped it in as if it was the most normal thing in the world. There he was in his shower being fellated by this young... this nineteen year old sexy little girl. And she knew what she was doing all right. He lent back against the tiled wall and just stared at the girl's working mouth and enjoyed what was happening as the warm water fell.

It was not just her mouth but she brought her hands into use, playing with his balls.

Matthew loved it and moreover knew there was a very reasonable chance he might come again. His hand stroked her hair.

"Charlotte, do you want to... again?" He thought of picking her up and just lifting her onto his erection as he had done in the garden and fucking her against the shower wall.

"Another day, Mr Stamford, just come, please." His penis released but her mouth still so close to it.

"In your mouth?"

A lick, a real lick with her tongue.

"Yes, of course. Wouldn't you like that?" Her brow wrinkled in surprise.

"Yes. Definitely."

Wonderful under the warm spray of the shower, the water cascading down, being able just to come like that in the girl's mouth. Just leaning against the wall, thinking nothing, just watching the girl. He let himself go. Well, really, there was not much else he could do, not with Charlotte's mouth and tongue moving the way they were together with the delightful manipulation of his balls. He stared down at the girl crouching there, her big brown areolae on tiny breasts, her hairless mons and her little body down below him in the shower and, as he stroked her hair, he came. Up his tube came his semen and out into her mouth, Matthew could feel so clearly the lips clamped about his penis, the wriggling tongue, the sucking - but it was not just the lovely ejaculatory, orgasmic feeling: it was also the knowledge that this young girl was taking his cum in her mouth!

The young girl stood, still holding his balls, and raised her head to him; with eyes closed she pursed her lips and Matthew bent and kissed her. Her mouth opened and her tongue sought his. Tongues together, Matthew knew immediately what else he was feeling - the slippery, saltiness of his cum. She had not swallowed but was playing with it and making him play as well. Matthew joined in, the cum passing from mouth to mouth. A long kiss. A surprisingly naughty, erotic kiss with what he would have thought was a young inexperienced girl.

He had not done that with Sarah!

Breaking from Matthew, Charlotte very obviously - very deliberately - swallowed.

"My boyfriend likes doing that!"

There was obviously quite a bit of experience to Charlotte and clearly her boyfriend was a lucky guy! Experienced well beyond her appearance.

"Well, yes... very, very nice."

The girl had not let go of his balls. She lifted the whole package and weighed it in the hand.

"All the stiffness gone; shame! Look it's dribbling! I suppose I'd better wash it - again."

And she did.

Nice drying Charlotte in a big towel. Nice wrapping her right up in it and carrying her to his bed and then rolling her out of it across the bed - such a sexy action but he had no more to give - alas! Nice, too, driving her home and dropping her off.

"Vickie'll give me my clothes and shoes back. Thanks for the lift and everything... it's been fun."

Matthew watched the girl walking up her path, her bottom just inside his tee shirt, her bare legs moving. Amazing to think less than thirty minutes before he had been naked in the shower with her and ejaculating into her mouth. She waved at the door.

Back home Matthew unloaded the groceries he had bought on the way back and saw, sitting on the kitchen table, a scrumpled up pair of yellow panties. Not the thing to leave lying about - it would undoubtedly raise questions, probably along the lines of 'had he found those in the garden just like the condom?' Difficult to explain they were not Vickie's but Morgan's. Actually, not an explanation to give at all!

Easiest to drop them in the washing machine along with some other washing and later hang them out to dry in the sunshine on the clothes line.

Easy to forget about the washing on the line as well - until Sarah came home. The sound of a car in the drive and suddenly he recalled the panties. Matthew had rarely moved so quickly when he heard the sound. She found him outside at the washing line dropping newly aired clothes into the basket.

Later though:

"I don't remember wearing these. Must have been at the bottom of the dirty linen basket or something... funny."

Sarah was standing at the ironing board holding up a pair of neatly ironed yellow panties in her hands looking puzzled.

"Nice though." She dropped them onto the pile of ironing.

Matthew said nothing. Men were not expected to remember what clothes their wives had. Always dangerous to say something like, "that blouse looks really nice on you, is it new?" The slightly scathing reply about having had it for years (well, perhaps a year anyway) and having worn it lots of times (might that be twice at most?) indicated you should not have said anything at all.

However clearly Sarah had liked the panties because there she was in the morning standing by the bed in just Morgan's yellow panties and she looked so sexy. Her ample breasts not sagging too much at all, her tummy still fairly flat and her legs fine. As he so often did, Matthew had watched her coming from the shower to get dressed. Perhaps it was also the thought of Morgan and pulling those panties off her but Matthew's penis just pumped straight up. He moved towards Sarah across the bed, stood and pulled her close to him, with his erection firm and pressed against the yellow of the panties. They kissed, his hand holding her bottom and stroking the yellow material.

"I've got to get going Matt, time for school - simply no time for that."

"Not even a quick..."

"No, you silly man."

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers