Hide and Seek Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew smiled. Would Sarah simply fondle, even squeeze a little, those tender hanging ball sacks?

Then told as punishment - further punishment - they are to do some gardening. The boys going off to the shed to collect the tools but so embarrassed to be walking together with their own tools standing proud and seemingly unwilling to subside.

Matthew imagined Sarah, a cruel smile on her face - not that he was quite sure what a cruel smile was with Sarah! - watching them coming back from the shed with their penises still standing and spades and forks in their hands.

Nice for her to go back to her sunbathing and perhaps reading her book as the lads worked naked around her. A pleasant sight for her to watch when not reading. Nice to imagine her teasing them by the simple act of opening her legs a little. Enjoying watching the young cocks grow once again. Such a pleasant sexual control! The erections coming and going - like yoyos, up and down, up and down!

Funny to think of Sarah, his really lovely wife, engaged in sexually teasing. Perhaps getting up to see how their work is going and her hands casually fondling the boys - she would not even need to touch their cocks unless she chose to. A little fondling of their bottoms would be enough. The boys so unable to help their erections however she touched them. Their cocks simply growing as she touched their bodies and nothing they could do about it.

And then going back to her book, her hand perhaps lazily playing between her thighs resulting in the young erections just refusing to go down. Such control, such teasing frustration for the boys. The boys weeding the flowerbeds erect and so excited!

Matthew sometimes had a little quiet wank after Sarah went to sleep or even, as he was doing that morning, after Sarah had headed off to work but just occasionally he had felt her too moving in bed. Perhaps he had gone to sleep too quickly and she had wanted to be amorous and he had not realised or perhaps she had woken from a pleasant and erotic dream and finished the job off. What did she think about he wondered: certainly she did not ask him what he thought about (perhaps just as well!).

But once, many years ago, they had sat opposite each other in their lounge, dressing gowns open and done it together as they watched the other. It had been good to see but Sarah had not wanted to repeat the experience. Perhaps he might ask her again...

It was certainly a sexy thing to see and would tease the lads in the garden. He could not but imagine Sarah would enjoy seeing the erections rise one by one and know she was causing the reaction. How sexy could she make her display? Perhaps she would wank them with a hand wet from herself or tease them by lubricating their foreskins with a finger glistening with her own wetness. He could almost imagine their gasps at that. But surely she would want to fuck - do the real thing, feel the young penises where it really counted?

Well, wouldn't she? Wouldn't Sarah want to take advantage of those three young lads and their fine upstanding young erections. He knew he would - well not with the lads and their penises: but he had, after all, done just that with the young girls, the fine young girls and their fine wet vaginas! He had invited the naked girls in for a Coke. Would she? Would she be naked in the kitchen with - as he had been - three young people all naked as well. Would Victor comment on how lovely the garden was and how good it must have been for hide and seek. Would Sarah confirm and then Victor suggest a game with Sarah as 'it'? The same scenario as actually happened but the sexes in reverse.

Sarah standing on the lawn with her eyes shut and the boys then free to ogle her unseen before running off to hide.

What would the rules be? For him they had been for him to count to a hundred before seeking and he was only permitted to search erect. Matthew's hand moved pleasantly; how wonderful it had been playing hide and seek and hunting out young girls around his garden whilst erect and knowing when he caught them he had to, as Vickie had so elegantly put it, 'fuck' them; though not to his climax as there had to be no internal release of his, then, fertile semen. Things had been different on the sleepover. He had been able to release with no worries!

But what for Sarah? For the man as hunter he had, as Vickie had described it - and he certainly remembered that expression - his 'big weapon.' A man could push that into the girl and clearly 'win.' It would be somewhat more difficult for Sarah to push a penis into her - or would it? Would the lad having been touched, been caught, be obliged to be docile, hands placed behind his back, as Sarah enjoyed his erection and emptied the semen from his penis whichever way she chose - perhaps vaginally, it was, after all, an appropriate receptacle!

He imagined Sarah setting out the rules, "I close my eyes, count to a hundred and then come seeking. If I catch you, and just a touch will do, your penis is mine. Your cum is mine for the taking. Agreed?" Matthew could imagine them hardening at that. There would be sex, enforced sex; it would be fun and perhaps unexpected. Wonderful, he thought, for Sarah to see the effect her words had.

Or would it be the other way around. Sarah the hunted. The boys, like him, made to hunt erect. A danger in that if she hid too well the lads, on the hair trigger of youth, might come too soon - spurting as they hunted. So easy when maintaining an erection to overdo the wanking or just finding the sheer excitement of the naked hunt too much and spontaneously ejaculating. Matthew knew just how exciting naked hide and seek was. The incredible thrill of the hunt. The quarry - young girls to fuck. He could not imagine it would be any different for the lads, Just too exciting for them, perhaps, and potentially resulting in wasted ejaculations in the open air. A disappointment for Sarah!

Would she really do that? He had played with the girls, but would it be different for her? Would she even have called them over the fence but rather just told them to go away?

Would Sarah feel the same way about the hunt? Sarah as naked huntress. She would not be so much hunting erect - though her nipples and clit might well be standing - as hunting wet! Yes, with that warm and wet feeling between her legs; hunting for something to fill a need - to fill her vagina! He had found the hunt just so exciting - it was difficult to think of Sarah not being just so turned on as well.

Would she find a little pink bottom between the compost bins as he had found Emma. A little male bottom, though. Would she creep up behind Euan as he had surprised Emma? A finger to his anus - such a shock - or a hand pushing between his thighs to hold his cock. A firm grasp and then Euan pulled backwards, pulled out by his cock.

"Caught!" And Matthew imagined Euan there, standing naked in front of his wife; and with his modest cock held in Sarah's hand.

"And what should we do about this?" Her eyes looking downwards.

Her hand would move, pulling at the foreskin as it fully erected for her. A politeness to a lady - perhaps...

"I do like your penis Euan." He could imagine Sarah being encouraging Such a nice shape." The ball of her thumb rubbing across the sensitive tip. Perhaps it moistening as she did that. "Shall we make it spurt now or would you like to wait and we'll see what we might do later." The moving thumb making the former so likely.

Nice being fondled but what might come later!

Sarah leading him by his erection to the lawn; her hand exercising it the whole way. Funny to think of it going off in her hand. Young Euan unable to help himself. "Please Mrs Stamford, I..." Would she just let go of it and let it do its pumping thing or work it the harder? Would she like seeing it do its thing?

Another lad to find. More hunting naked as she left Euan caught and limp on the lawn to wait.

Just as he had done with Vickie, he imagined tall Daniel caught in the scented darkness of the cypresses. Her hands on his naked body pulling him, probably by his penis out into the light.

"Oh dear, Daniel, look what someone's done to your cock. Just a little snip and nothing to hide your knob. All there for everyone to see. It's a very big knob, Daniel, on a long, long stalk."

Perhaps Sarah might pull it down and let it spring up to show its rigidity. Enjoying the virility shown by the bounce. Did women like seeing an erection bound like that - like men liked to see breasts bounce? Would she do it more than once?

"It's really nice but I'm not hurting you am I? Dry rubbing is perhaps a good punishment for you, a naughty boy, peeking at me and letting your cock grow so big and hard."

Perhaps a half playful slap to it.

Matthew smiled at the image of the poor boy having his unlubricated cock rubbed and fondled. If only some pre cum would come spilling out and run down but nothing showing.

"You need a little lubricating, Daniel. Don't tell the others but why don't you borrow some of mine. I'm all wet between my legs. Let me just put my fingers - there you are, see, lots of lubrication for your penis."

Matthew's hand moved enthusiastically as he imagined Sarah reaching under herself and then her wet fingers running teasingly down Daniel's penis wetting it. Her fingers gently stroking and exciting. Fingertips wet and slippery. Particularly wetting the knob - making it almost glow in the sunlight.

"It'd be even easier if... don't tell the others but just stick it in and get it nicely wet."

Matthew imagined Sarah putting one foot up against the trunk of a tree exposing her sex and Daniel, with great excitement, stepping forward. No need to fumble around as he would be able to see exactly where to put it. Sarah's lovely sex all opened and exposed for him. Perhaps he had not seen such a thing before for real. Sarah so enjoying the feel of a firm young cock firstly on and then actually in her sex. Daniel being a little greedy but, finding Sarah not stopping him, pushing himself all the way on into the lovely warm wetness. A new experience; a very nice new experience, a so very nice warm, wet, experience; offered and then done so easily; one moment his genitalia being fondled and then, the next, actually in his neighbour's lovely wife; a wonderful new experience - possibly a too nice new experience!

A gasp, a surprised look on his face.

"Daniel - what are you doing? Don't you dare!"

Sarah pushing him away from her but his now nicely lubricated cock is already spurting.

Perhaps Sarah enjoying the sight of the young boy freely ejaculating but pretending to be annoyed. Daniel's bottom smacked hard even as he is still coming or his ejaculating penis slapped!

"Go and wait on the lawn."

The last boy still to be found. Morgan's hiding place had been behind some bushes and then she had run off and Matthew had had the delight of running after her. It had been so exciting; running after the rather chunky, dark haired, naked girl and not simply with the aim of catching her but, moreover, knowing he could fuck her when he caught her. Would Sarah feel the same, the thrill, the sexual thrill of the chase?

Matthew liked the image of his wife running naked. He had seen her before. That glorious run they had made along the empty beach many, many years before; and then they had fucked in the sand dunes before walking back along the sea's edge and swimming naked in the sea. It had been lovely.

Would she run with her boobs bouncing after the naked lad? Daniel, after all, would probably be faster and only caught if he wanted to be. But wouldn't he?!

Matthew liked the image of his wife running. He imagined the boy, dark and strong, looking behind and tripping over, sprawling on the ground; Sarah catching up with him and flipping him over on his back. The boy, Mervyn perhaps, lying there half stunned by his fall and pinned down by Sarah. Her hands on his arms, her knees pressing into his thighs, him looking up at her, squinting at the sun behind her as he is held down by this naked woman from next door. Her boobs hanging above him; her thighs wide open as her knees rest a little painfully on the muscles of his thighs and he can see her sex revealed.

Dark Mervyn, young but already with plentiful dark hair curling down his arms and legs and a great bush of hair between his thighs and, of course, rising - rising strongly - his manly organ, made the harder by having the woman so close. Sarah enjoying having the captured male pinned under her - the captured, naked and, quickly, very firmly erect young male. Would she perhaps want to secure him a little stronger, properly imprison him? She had already felt Daniel inside her. Surely she would want another?

Matthew could imagine Mervyn staring in disbelief as he watches Sarah's sex moving lower and lower until touching; a slow descent; the delicious feel of wet sex on his knob - seeing and feeling - and then the knob is absorbed. Mervyn's penis slowly being taken into custody until it is all imprisoned inside Sarah - fully taken. Sarah now sitting on his thighs, looking down at him as he stares at his dark curls mixed with her own. He can no longer see his penis. His manhood has been taken from him, absorbed into Sarah's body. Perhaps it has never been in a woman before. Matthew could imagine his amazement that such an organ could be fully taken inside a woman.

"Caught!" He imagined Sarah saying and, indeed, Mervyn was well and truly caught. But he was hardly resisting arrest.

Matthew imagined Sarah moving, riding cowgirl, enjoying the feel of a second erection - wonderfully firm, a real solid pole to slip up and down upon. The sliding, up and down movement pleasurable to both. "Mmm, that's nice. Don't you dare cum though. Don't you dare release your semen, you naughty boy."

But poor Mervyn - or perhaps not so poor Mervyn - would have no choice in the matter. Matthew could imagine just how wonderful the feeling was - and the whole scenario - being force fucked by his lovely wife. Her wide hips rising and falling, up and down. Mervyn able to see his trapped erection appearing and disappearing as well as feeling the movement - a connection between them. And above him Sarah's fine breasts swaying as she moves.

Matthew could imagine Euan and Daniel coming up and watching the sight, crouching to see the connection. Just fascinated by the what they were seeing.

Matthew's hand moved enthusiastically as he imagined Sarah bouncing steadily up and down - just as she had with him so many times - perhaps her own hands to her breasts, pulling at her nipples, as she was wont to do when excited.

"I'm sorry Mrs Stamford, I can't... I'm going to... oh, wow!"

And, as in his mind Mervyn's cock sent great splashes of semen all over Sarah's cervix, Matthew too joined with him for real and came, but all over his own tummy. Long lovely spurts.

Matthew lay there breathing heavily. It had been quite a wank! What a fun thing to have been thinking of whilst playing with his cock. Though, thinking post orgasm, would he really be happy to have another man - young imaginary Mervyn - splashing his semen on his wife's cervix as he had just been imagining? But, fuck, it had been quite a wank! He looked at his semen all over his tummy, just starting to run down one side. It was not now the moment for, say, Morgan to ring the doorbell... No indeed. She would be just a little too late. A few minutes earlier and... never mind - hopefully another time!

12