Hide and Seek Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

And explore he did. Matthew was certainly becoming the intrepid explorer. The explorer not just of his neighbour's garden but of the 'gardens' of quite a few girls. He was quite prepared to venture past the little ornamental hillocks, over the wide open space of their tummies, through their shrubberies and into the hidden depths of their gardens where it might be a little damp, a little musky even perhaps a little swampy. Matthew's fingers explored. He was in no hurry and his fingers traced the very edge of her sex knowing it was both teasing and exciting the girl. He was not disappointed in the hot wetness that he found when he ventured closer nor in the moans it elicited. Matthew knew he was doing the right thing!

No doubt little Emma had done what he was doing many times on her own in that very bed. It was rather exciting to find his fingers touched by her fingers; she joining him in the touching of herself. When he slipped a finger inside her then so did Emma. Two fingers making the motion of intercourse - and then four! Two of his: two of hers. In, out, in, out. Emma's breathing becoming a little harder.

Emma's fingers were withdrawn and then he felt wet fingers on his erection; fingers roaming freely, seeming to be establishing its shape as if forming a mental picture; moving up and down the shaft, even moving his balls in their sack.. Emma re-wetted her fingers, touching his own still playing and still embedded, drawing the lubrication from her own sex, and then gently her fingers held his knob. Just touching and gently squeezing.

"I do like your cock, Mr Stamford. Could I perhaps... could, one day, I have a long play with it; just you and me - it and me! Making it big and letting it go small. I like how big it gets and I want to play and make it cum - I like watching that. A nice long play. I... I want to do things."

'Do things?' What did she mean?

"Of course, Emma. Just let me know." His finger was toying with her clitoris - not so easy to find, causing her to make little happy noises. Her fingers began pulling at his foreskin, dragging it back and forth over the wetted knob.

"Oooh, I think I'm going to..."

Her hand speeded, really pulling at his erection as Matthew's fingers worked her, bringing her 'off.'.

He had to push her hand from him to prevent a sudden wet and sticky spraying occurring in the hot darkness of their shared bedclothes. It did not stop little Emma's orgasm. So nice to feel her shuddering beside him; so nice playing with her sex, feeling her so surrendering to his moving fingers deep in her sex.

She lay cuddling him. It was so nice and snug in her bed after the cold and wet outside. Matthew could hear the rain still beating at the window panes - it had not let up at all. It would be a cold walk back to his house!

Emma's fingers were once more on his cock. There had been no let up in his erection - not with the feel of Emma's young body beside him. And there certainly was not going to be once those fingers touched again!

"We should do it now. I'm ready."

Matthew rolled onto Emma. Lovely feeling her body beneath his. So soft, so feminine and so young!

"Fuck me, Mr Stamford."

With Emma below him there was no hiding and very little seeking; Matthew's penis was perfectly capable of doing the seeking and knew just where to go; hanging in the space between Emma's open young thighs, all Matthew had to do was move it forward a little and then it was nosing around in soft, warm wetness; a little further movement and the knob end was seeking to hide inside the girl; a little more movement and it was inside. The connection made.

"Oooh, it does feel big," whispered Emma. A nice thing to say to a man but it did, even so, seem to Matthew to be a completely genuine remark. It undoubtedly did feel that way to her!

By pushing a little further forward each time before pulling back, Matthew made his way into Emma until he could go no further.

Matthew lay for a few moments with his whole concentration upon his penis. It felt, as Emma had said, big and swollen; wonderfully, and fully, enclosed in hot wetness; just so firm in comparison to her soft flesh.

What a thing if all of a sudden he - they - were to hear Emma's parents returning home; their footsteps on the stairs; perhaps a whispered call to Emma that they were home; she answering. The awful risk they might enter the bedroom and in the light from the doorway see she was not exactly alone. Not alone at all with a man right on top of her. A man moreover with his penis fully inside their little girl.

Best to imagine them merely outside and him having to lie ever so still; lying atop Emma as he was doing with his erection full and potent inside her. Not, he knew, potent in the sense of being fertile, but more than potent in its ability to release semen. He would have to lie so still upon her until her parents went to bed. Perhaps with just a little movement but definitely not the vigorous motion of a full fuck.

Emma, though, had assured him there was no risk of such a disturbance - and what would they have thought of his discarded raincoat and boots in any case!

Matthew began to move again; pushing against Emma; his penis sliding; and as he did so the bed began to creak. A rhythmic creaking, one that gave no room for doubt as to what it signified! Emma's fingers gripping his back as he rode her.

Creak, creak, creak, creak - the interval between the sounds getting a little shorter.

A husky breathing in his ear, "I like this, Mr Stamford, I like fucking like this! Kiss me."

Well, that made two of them. Matthew 'fucking' liked what he was doing too!

"I am, I am... I'm going to come again." And she was. Matthew could feel it. Her little tongue pushing in and out of his mouth in time with his thrusts as if that was fucking him.

Wonderful to be lying on this girl, not just invited by Emma to fuck her but doing so as part of a plan dreamt up by the girls. She would, no doubt, 'report back!'

Matthew pushed the harder, the bed creaking noises really loud, and as Emma came so did he; releasing what he knew would be his most prolific ejaculation of the day. In the dark, in the heat of Emma's little bed, Matthew's balls drew up and he began to spurt deep inside her. His tongue pushing hers back into her mouth - it hard and rigid like his penis; his arms crushing her.

Thrust, spurt, thrust, spurt, thrust... those all too short seconds of ejaculation and then it was over. Matthew coming to a halt and just lying embedded atop the girl.

Matthew would like to have seen the connection - he had liked watching the two of them in the mirror; would like to have seen his rugged erection buried in those so beautiful titian curls of Emma's. They were just wonderful to behold. Their colour just so exotic. Emma had suggested other meetings. He was going some time to have to more than give her a cursory kiss or two down there: he was going to have to bury his face in those curls and really make her squeak.

"That was nice, Mr Stamford, I did like that so much. It would be so nice if you came back and did it again in the morning but you have to see Morgan and do the same with her. And later Vickie and then Charlotte and then we all meet up, don't we."

"Yes. I... I don't know if I will be able to do all that."

"Course you will! Can we, though, another time soon?"

"I hope so, Emma, I'd like that very much."

"I felt you come. I can feel you shrinking." There was a squeeze upon his penis. Emma using her perineal muscles upon him.

It was really time to go. Matthew knew there was more than a risk of him dropping off if he stayed; lovely as it would be to roll off Emma and lie beside her cuddling a little but there was so the risk he would fall asleep.

Matthew got up on his knees, taking his weight off Emma and at the same time pulling his penis from her. He got out of the bed and stood beside it.

"Don't get up for me. I can let myself out." He felt a hand on his wet and limp penis. Fingers moving it, fondling it, pulling back its foreskin. And then movement in the darkness and all of a sudden the touch of lips, not a suck, not lips taking the wet knob in and a tongue licking the so sensitive tip - nothing like that - but an undoubted kiss.

"Thank you, Mr Stamford."

"Well thank you Emma. That was lovely!" All a bit formal! "Sweet dreams, good night."

Feeling his way, a naked Matthew made his way out of Emma's bedroom door, onto the landing and down the stairs. How odd to be walking around somebody else's house stark naked and with his penis betraying just what he had been up to.

There had been two figures in raincoats hurrying across the road and up the pavement to Emma's house but only one returning. Matthew walked steadily back, his boots splashing in the puddles as the rain poured on and on. He felt very content, unsurprising, given what he had just been doing and what he would be doing later that day - in just a few hours! The street was deserted and hardly a light showed from any of the houses as he moved from the pool of one street light to another. Each lamp very clearly showing just how much it was raining; the rain showing like the proverbial stair rods - not that many stairs had stair rods anymore!

His house was silent as he let himself in. Difficult to not drip on the carpet given just how soaked he was. Matthew towelled himself off and endeavoured to make things presentable for the morning - particularly hiding his raincoat and boots. It was nonetheless a still rather damp and certainly none too warm Matthew who slipped between sheet and duvet next to his warm and sleeping wife. She did not stir and he was asleep within seconds.

2. Breakfast with Morgan

Matthew slept soundly. Unsurprising after his walk in the rain. As he so often did he awoke with his penis as hard as iron, 'morning wood,' as the expression goes, despite having so delightfully fucked Emma in the early hours. It was a puzzle to him how, if anything, his strongest erection seemed to come then in the early morning seemingly because he needed to 'take a leak.' His hand moved and held it. What a pleasant little midnight wander, what a pleasant little midnight feast of Emma's sweet sex! His hand began to gently play as he remembered notwithstanding the pressing need to visit the bathroom.

But he had another three girls to fuck that day! Three young girls! His fingers did not stop their caress but he was very aware the last thing he needed to do was ejaculate by his own hand that morning. At the girls' request he had another four of them to do before midnight chimed and he was none too sure he could do that - he was certainly 'up for it' but would his penis be up for it? Certainly not if he wanked too much! Nice though to think back to Emma, nice to know that his penis was still fresh from her - very likely still with her scent upon it: it had, after all, got more than a little wet - and not simply from the rain!

It was not though little Emma he would next be fucking. That was done. Once Sarah was safely off to work the not insubstantial Morgan would make her appearance. His hand moved a little more as he thought of her dark hair and plump and fleshy sex. Perhaps he might have the opportunity of burying his face in...

There was another hand on his penis.

"My, what a big lad and what are you doing, you naughty boy?"

His hand pushed away and Sarah's taking its place. She was moving him.

"You've been wanking haven't you and what were you thinking of? Me or one of those little girls? Who was it? That little redhead perhaps? Emma Hatchard? Not very big breasts for you there! Mmmmm! What a man I've got - so big and strong!"

Sarah rolled, Matthew felt her night-dress being tugged up and, all of a sudden, she was on top of him, her hand still holding but guiding him into her. For the second time that day, Matthew's erection slipped into a warm and wet vagina: but it was not one he had been planning on entering!

Had Sarah been dreaming? She was as wet as he could ever remember and riding cowgirl as enthusiastically as could be - bouncing up and down and making rather a lot of wet sucking noises - and not with her mouth! His hands went to her breasts and squeezed and played with her hard nipples.

Matthew stared up at his wife's lovely face. Her hair rather messed, her skin a little damp and her tongue coming out as if seeking something to lick and suck. It was lucky she had not chosen to do that first thing - suck him - she would not, surely, have missed Emma's scent all over his genitalia!

"Fuck me, Matt! Harder, harder. Oh, you're so big and...."

Hopefully the neighbours did not hear. Sarah was a bit vocal that morning! Vocal and desparate.

As Sarah's orgasm ebbed she collapsed soggily onto Matthew. Freshly fucked and limp femininity. Within her warm and delightfully liquid channel Matthew was still as hard as anything. He moved a little enjoying the feeling, should he roll Sarah onto her back and give it to her? He rather wanted to but what about Morgan visiting in less than an hour? Matthew rather wanted to be up and 'perky' for her. Choices, choices - but he had given and undertaking.

"Oh fuck, I'd better be going." Sarah was reaching for her clock and checking it despite her intimate connection with Matthew. "Have you come?"

"Err, yeah, really great. We must do this more..."

But Sarah was sliding upon him, and pulling herself up and off his erection. It slapped back down on Matthew's stomach in the sort of way a recently ejaculated penis just does not do, but Sarah did not spare it even a glance as she rushed off to shower and dress.

Pulling up the covers, Matthew's hand stole back to his cock. Wet, enervated and feeling very worked up! Well that had been an unexpected surprise. Lovely! What a sexy wife he had. But just as well he had not ejaculated. He was not at all sure he could manage five in a day: let alone six! But had Sarah not left his penis feeling lovely to the touch? His hand stroked at the memory of her body on his; his penis so slippery and wet with his wife's lubrication and still so firm. Lovely to slide his foreskin up and down on that slippery lubrication.. So funny - or was it worrying - that Sarah had happened on that particular girl in speculating on his fantasy. Actually, it had been Morgan he had been thinking of - well OK, to be fair, he had been thinking about Emma just before.

It was perhaps best to leave his penis alone, however nice it felt with Sarah's wetness. It would not be a good idea to walk around the house like that having said he had recently ejaculated: not until Sarah was safely on her way to her course. The trouble was that it was not just sexual excitement that was keeping it hard. He still desperately needed to urinate!

It was still wet and erect when Matthew pulled the covers back and got up. He stood at the window, his erection below the level of the window-sill, watching Sarah getting into the car and reversing it out of the drive before he walked, feeling rather manly, to the bathroom. "Mornin' stud," he said to himself looking in the mirror. His erection was no less than rock hard. Not bad for a man who had already fucked two women that day! Three more to go and he certainly looked 'up' for it! 'Stud' indeed.

Matthew was not usually someone who admired himself in a mirror. Not exactly the Narcissus, but he was making an exception. He was more than a little pleased with how strong his erection looked. Despite a certain pressing need he stood admiring it but then,"Oops," he said right out loud. He might well be 'magnificently' erect but that was not semen dripping on the tiles! He did desperately need to 'go.' Matthew turned on the shower, stepped in and just let himself go so his own water fountained up as the hot water cascaded down, his erect penis sending its own stream upwards for quite a long time, emptying his rather full bladder.

Exactly at eight thirty the front door bell rang. It was Morgan - of course. Her round face all smiles beneath her 'mane' of dark, dark hair.

Matthew hoped Mrs Sands opposite was not watching. He did not have a plausible cover story for why a young girl would be coming into his house and staying for a time. It would have been better if she had come via Vickie's over the fence but Vickie's mother was in until 11am and Matthew had been fairly insistent, to make the plan work, that he came once after breakfast rather than attempting twice around lunchtime!

"Hallo Morgan, how are you?" He got her inside quickly.

With Emma she had been naked in the rain. Morgan, though, was as dressed as he was. Matthew had thought it a little creepy perhaps to be waiting just in a dressing gown. He had shaved, showered and dressed and laid the table for breakfast. There she was in a blue skirt, red shirt and a coat. It was not exactly clear to Matthew quite how he should start the moves towards sexual intercourse. That certainly was the plan - the object of her visit - but there was a degree of awkwardness. He had most certainly had his erection inside this girl but she had then had the support of her friends, the other girls naked with her. This was all a bit different both for Morgan and Matthew.

Matthew could hardly miss the thrust of Morgan's chest. It was there in front of her for him to see but it just did not feel at all right to touch it or unbutton and fondle - at least straightway.

"Breakfast? Tea? Coffee/"

"Oh, yes please." Was she a little nervous?

The offering of refreshment. Such a traditional ice breaker!

Very different from the night before with Emma. Not the two of them hurrying through the pouring rain but sitting opposite Morgan in his kitchen eating toast and drinking tea.

"Did you?"

Matthew was pleased Morgan had broached the subject of her visit. He rather supposed he was going to have to give a report to each of the girls as the day progressed.

"Not as planned! The weather was atrocious. We stood in the garden liked two drowned rats. Too cold to do a thing let alone..."

Morgan laughed. A lovely sight. Her full lips and white teeth, "So?"

"Back to Emma's. In her bed."

"I'd wondered about outside but... everything so wet."

That simple word - 'wet' - had such a connotation. Matthew could not avoid just the fractional movement of an eyebrow. Perhaps Morgan saw the movement or maybe it was just she realised what she had said.

"Oh, I don't mean..." She looked downwards. It was just so erotic. Nothing really said. Just the implication of the word and the glance towards her sex. It was a clear allusion to the idea that they would shortly be copulating. Her purpose in being there was so she could take her turn in absorbing Matthew's penis into her body and making it release its special fluid.

Matthew smiled and Morgan too broke into a grin.

"Are you?" He asked.

Morgan nodded. "Mmmm - wringing actually."

Matthew's eyes dropped to Morgan's skirt and could see there was a definite movement of thigh against thigh: the sort of movement one might make if desperate to pee or, perhaps, desperate for sexual release.

The word, 'wringing,' had been enough. In his mind's eye the image of Morgan's plentiful dark curls glistening with moisture, her labia awash with warm lubrication and her panties not a little damp was more than enough to bring on his equivalent reaction. The blood pumped and his penis rose within his jeans. Seated at the breakfast bar the two of them were ready for copulation.

"I've... I've sort of being looking forward to coming..."

Again Matthew's eyebrow.

"Mmmm, yes! Coming... over to see you, I mean, and I've just got... my panties must be soaked."

"Let me see."

"You want to see...?"

Matthew nodded.

"No, they'll be all gooey. I mean when I get excited I do sort of...

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers