Hide in Plain Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers

"This isn't your first experience with nudism, is it?"

After a quick glance at me, Beth said, "Well, I've never been to a resort like this, or a nude beach, or anything like that, but in high school I played a lot of strip poker and Truth or Dare. My best friend thought I was nuts because I was always eager to play with the boys, even though I wasn't any good at poker and was usually the first girl to lose all of her clothes."

"So, a bit of an exhibitionist, huh? You do seem quite comfortable already for a newbie."

Beth didn't say anything, just nodded.

Turning towards me, Vicki said, "So what's your story, Greg?"

"Um, I just became a senior in college, a math major. Last summer, I interned at a software company. It was kind of boring, actually. That's why I decided to take this summer off and bum around. I figured it was my last chance to do something crazy before I graduated out into the real world." Vicki smiled when I said the word "crazy."

"I've never been to a nudist resort before, either. But, two years ago I was on the water polo team when a broken water main shut down the women's locker room and it took them two and a half months to fix it. So, um, to make a long story short, the girls decided to shower with us in the men's locker room. At first, there was a strict look-but-don't-touch policy in place, but it was always crowded and there were more than a few accidental touches. When nobody complained, there were yet more touches, accidentally on purpose." I gave the air quotes gesture. "The girls were just as guilty as the guys, but it was all in fun, and nothing overtly sexual. Everyone knew not to go too far and ruin a good thing."

Vicki smiled. "One of these days, I'd like to hear the long version of that story." She reached over and squeezed one of my biceps. "You still swim, I assume? I don't suppose you happen to be a certified lifeguard?"

"No, I'm not a lifeguard, but it sounds fun." I said, "I do know CPR and first aid."

"Excellent. Our head lifeguard can teach you everything else you need to know and get you certified."

Vicki then addressed both of us. "I like that the two of you are polite, well educated, and articulate. It seems like you can be funny and charming, too. I think you'll fit right in with our guests."

"Does that mean were hired?" Beth asked.

"It sure does, honey. Welcome aboard."

Vicki turned to Prachi, who had only been half listening to us while she waited on some gift shop patrons, and said to her, "I'll take over the counter for a bit while you go show our newest staff members to the bunkhouse and get them settled in. By the time you bring them back here, I'll have their name tags ready and their duty schedules entered into the computer."

Beth and I thanked Vicki and turned to leave with Prachi, but Vicki stopped us with one more thing to add. "Now, just to be clear, this resort is clothing-optional for the guests. Everyone usually goes nude, which is the whole point of coming here, but sometimes they'll cover up if the weather turns chilly or for some other practical reason. However, those of you on the front staff are expected to set the example. So, that means that you must remain naked pretty much at all times, and that includes your off hours. You understand? If the weather gets really bad, wait until you are sure that every guest in sight has covered up before you even think about covering yourself, and when the sun comes back out, be sure you disrobe well before the first guest does. Got it?"

Beth and I both nodded.

"Good, good. Now, I'm sure that Prachi will tell you everything else you need to know, but if you ever have any questions in the future, just look for anyone with a name tag."

###

Chapter 3: Welcome to the Bunkhouse

As Prachi stepped out from behind the registration desk, I finally got a good look at her from head to toe. I was pleased to see that her narrow waist was complimented by wide hips that gave her a curvy figure. Around her right ankle, she wore a knotted cord similar to the one around her waist, except this one was made in various shades of blue. I also saw that her pubic mound was dusted with black stubble, and I couldn't help but fixate on it for longer than would be polite. Prachi smiled at me and nonchalantly explained, "I'm letting it grow out long enough so that I can get it waxed off. There has to be enough hair for the wax to grab onto. In the mean time, it itches like crazy," she confided. She proved the point by scratching on either side of her pussy before turning and leading the way through the gift store exit.

This is it, I thought to myself as we headed outside into the open air. I'm actually about to step out into a public space wearing nothing but a pair of sandals and a smile.

Prachi led us through the main courtyard. A few dozen guests were seated at patio tables with large umbrellas that were steeply angled to block the setting sun. Some of the guests played cards or backgammon. Others chatted. Yet others just relaxed on chaise lounges while soaking in the last of the day's sunlight.

A cute Asian waitress looked our way while distributing a trayload of drinks. When the tray was empty she headed over to us.

I got a nice long look at her as she approached. Everything about her was asymmetric. For example, one of her small, dark nipples was pierced with a little, gold ring, but not the other. Also, her straight black hair was cut short in uneven layers that covered one ear, but not the other. Even her pubic hair was asymmetric, having been formed into the shape of a checkmark. The finishing touch on her asymmetric "wardrobe" was a single garter band worn on her left thigh. The garter band was where she attached her name tag, and I saw that her name was Eva. "New members?" Eva asked Prachi.

"New workers. This is Greg and Karen. I'm showing them the ropes." Prachi turned to us and said, "Eva here just graduated with a degree in biology. She's going to med school in the fall. She's a neurosurgeon in the raw."

"You mean in the rough," Eva corrected her. "The expression is, 'a diamond in the rough.'"

"Yeah, yeah. That too." Prachi winked.

Beth said, "Congratulations on your degree, and good luck in med school." Eva thanked her and headed back to the bar.

Moving on, we passed a large water fountain. Its central element was a bronze sculpture of three women in turn-of-the-century bathing costumes. "I like the juxtaposition," I said to Prachi as we went by. "Normally the figures in the artwork are naked and the onlookers are clothed."

"You noticed that juxtaposition, huh? You think you're pretty smart, don't you?" She said it in a tone that implied, "nobody likes a Smart Alec," however her facial expression betrayed her and I got the feeling that she actually does like smart people. So, I resolved to let my brilliance shine whenever I'm around her.

Beth said, "Well, what I noticed is that I'm strolling naked though a very public place, yet hardly anyone is taking any notice. It's unbelievable how comfortable I feel already, like this is the most natural thing in the world."

"It truly is. You know, the loom wasn't invented until 6,000 years ago. That's only a drop in the bucket in terms of human evolution. For 97% of our lives as a species, we were all naked 24/7, except for the occasional fur skin blanket to keep warm."

"I never thought about that," said Beth,

A wide set of brick steps led to a lower terrace. A big gazebo at one end cast long shadows across the perfectly manicured lawn towards a children's play area at the other end. Five or six toddlers were playing in the sandbox while two young mothers, not much older than me, supervised from behind the railing of the terrace above. The women were both quite fit with short, blond hair and generous curves. One was slightly taller than the other.

As we walked past the playground, a four-year-old girl yelled, "Prachi!" and came running. She bumped into Prachi at full speed and hugged her around the legs.

Prachi greeted her back, "Hi, Kristy. How are you?" Prachi picked Kristy up and held her such that the girl's legs straddled Prachi's left hip.

The shorter of the two mothers waved to us. "Hi Prachi. Who are your friends?" We all walked over to say hi.

"Greg is a new lifeguard, starting tomorrow, and Karen is a tutor."

"It's nice to meet you." The taller woman leaned over the railing to shake my hand. She had to bend way over to reach me, and in that position, her heavy, enlarged breasts swayed freely right at my eye level. "I'm Olivia, and this is Rachel."

Rachel, being a few inches shorter, had to get on her tip-toes before she could lean over to shake my hand. I got an eyeful of her ample tits, as well. I also noticed that a man who was sitting in a lounge chair directly behind the two mothers cracked a big grin, and I could only imagine how good Rachel's taut leg muscles and round derrière looked from that vantage point.

The ladies all chatted for a few minutes--something about organizing a storytelling session--but I didn't pay attention as the two mothers continued to lean over the whole time, and I was mesmerized by their swaying tits, and especially by Rachel's thick, hard nipples.

Eventually, Prachi set Kristy down and said, "I gotta go now, but I'll ..." Prachi didn't finish her sentence as the fickle girl hurried off to play with her friends again and didn't look back. We said goodbye to Olivia and Rachel.

Moving on down the path, we approached some guests who were playing a rousing game of bocce ball. Opposite them, a more sedate group tried their hand at croquet. Spectators gathered under portable awnings while misters worked to keep everyone cool.

Prachi led us between the two groups to where a second set of steps brought us down to the fenced-in swimming pool. We couldn't go in, because the gate was locked, but through the fence I could see that it was a fair sized, L-shaped pool with two diving boards and an attached Jacuzzi spa.

The path we were on continued downhill to a large, secluded, kidney-shaped pond that was completely surrounded by a forest of evergreens. The pond measured about a mile in length going north to south, and about a quarter-mile across, east to west. The resort was situated on the east side of the pond, right about in the middle. We only ventured close enough make out a dock with a dozen row boats and four sailboats tied up to it. I watched as two teenage boys dove off the end of the dock and swam out to where two girls were rowing out of sync and making their boat spin in circles.

Prachi had us double back and then she led us along a narrow, hidden path between the trees that I failed to notice on our way down. We emerged in a clearing that held three buildings.

One of the buildings was an old barn that had been converted into a garage. A man in a mechanic's uniform was working on repairing the engine of a white van with the resort logo on the door. A naked, muscular redheaded guy named Alan was washing two more vans just like it.

When Prachi introduced us, Alan set the garden hose down and turned to face us. Alan's own "hose" was stiff. It even twitched slightly when he shook Beth's hand. We engaged in small talk for a minute, during which time nobody said anything about the fact that Alan was erect, nor even acknowledged it in any way. After we moved on and let him get back to washing the vans, Beth giggled and said in a voice too low for Alan to hear, "What's the protocol here?"

"The protocol for what?" asked Prachi.

"For when a guy has a hard on," Beth replied.

"Oh. There is no protocol. You can pretend to ignore it, or stare right at it, or joke about it, or anything in between. We've all experienced it all. After a while, you'll get jaded, and hardly even notice them any more. Well, I mean, you'll notice, like the guys always notice whenever our nipples get hard. Right, Greg? It's hardwired into our brains to look. But, over time, that momentary glance won't be as distracting. You'll see."

The next stop on Prachi's tour was the bunkhouse where we would be sleeping. It was a rectangular two-story building. The huge front door was made of solid oak with ornate iron hardware. Above the door jam, was mounted a plaque--just a plank of wood with hand-carved lettering--that read, "Stowe yer hangups."

"That's a bit more succinct than the one over the entrance to the main lobby," I commented, to no one in particular.

"And even more liberal, actually," Prachi added. I wasn't quite sure what she meant by that, but I didn't ask.

Prachi unlocked the door by waving her nametag in front of a sensor pad. The door opened into a tiled entryway. Directly beyond the entryway a wide wooden staircase with a red carpet runner led up to the second story, but rather than ascending those stairs, we turned left and stepped down into a lounge area.

The lounge was decorated in rustic textures of oranges and reds. It was part of an open floor plan. Beyond it we could see into a large kitchen as well as a dining area that seated twelve.

Two guys sat on a big, slip-covered couch watching a baseball game on a large flat-screen TV. Behind the couch, two women sat at an octagonal poker table with their laptop computers open in front of them. One of the guys hit the mute button on the remote as all four of the staff members stood up to greet us. Prachi introduced them as Brent, Robert, Yvonne, and Tamara.

Tamara stood out in my mind as being the first black staff member that I'd met so far. She had long, straight hair that was swept back behind delicate ears. She also had a bright smile, piercing dark eyes, and thin, arching eyebrows. In all, she gave off an inquisitive and empathetic demeanor.

Tamara was also the most exuberant of the bunch and the first to jump out of her seat to greet us. She spoke in a French accent as she pulled Beth and me into a group hug, as if we were long lost friends.

It was my first naked group hug. I was beginning to lose track of how many firsts this day had brought me. As Prachi pried Tamara off of us she said, "You can see why Vicki hired Tamara to be our number one Activity Director."

Going around the room, Prachi continued the introductions with Brent. "Brent works the front desk, like me, among other things." Brent was a blond, blue-eyed, all-American, with an easy smile. I could certainly picture him behind the desk as the first person to greet new guests. Beth wasn't shy about checking out Brent's package, for he had the thickest cock we'd seen yet. He was also the first guy that I had seen at the resort with a pierced nipple. Many of the women at the resort had pierced nipples, but Brent was the first man that we'd seen with one.

"You remind me of somebody I used to play strip poker with," Beth told him.

Brent just smiled and took it as a compliment. He addressed Prachi, "I take it Vicki is minding the store? If you are going to be a while, should I go relieve her?"

"If you don't mind, she'd probably appreciate it."

Brent shook my hand and gave Beth a quick sideways hug, saying "It's nice to meet you." Then he was off.

Robert was the only shy one in the bunch, relatively speaking. (How shy can a nudist possibly be?) Prachi merely introduced him as a staff "go-fer" and Robert left it at that.

Finally, Prachi introduced me to Yvonne as one of only six lifeguards currently on staff. As you might expect of a lifeguard, Yvonne was rather stocky and muscular for a woman, but also definitely feminine. She sported a golden tan and sun bleached hair. Unfortunately, a rather ugly facial scar on her left check detracted from her natural beauty. I learned later that she got the scar in a boating accident when she was ten, and that it was one reason she became a nudist. She figured out early on that baring her naked body gave the boys something else to focus on.

Yvonne told me that I was a sight for sore eyes. She explained, "We are seriously short on lifeguards right now, so the pool closes early most days and the guests are complaining. Did you get a chance to meet Jason before he left for the day? He's our head lifeguard and he's also a certified instructor."

"No," Prachi answered. "Jason knows he's here, but they haven't met yet."

"Oh, okay, good. Well, it was great to meet you. I guess I'll be seeing you around, then." Yvonne and Tamara went back to their laptops and Robert returned to his ball game.

As we continued our tour, Prachi said, "You can stow your stuff upstairs, but first there's one more room to see down here." She took us through a door at the back of the lounge that led into the single largest bathroom I'd ever seen in my life. It held six sinks, four large shower stalls, two Jacuzzi tubs, and three water closets, each with a toilet and a bidet. Actually, to describe it as having four shower stalls isn't quite right. It was more like one giant stall with eight shower heads, four high and four low. A tiled bench seat in a plus-sign pattern was the only thing that divided the stalls. Later, I would come to see that that bench seat served as a social center for off-duty staff--just as much as the seating around the poker table did.

The water closets were the only part of the bathroom that offered any privacy. Even so, at one point Yvonne entered one of the toilets and, without bothering to close the door, she sat down and proceeded to pee. Beth and I both averted our eyes and Prachi laughed. "As you can see, we don't stand on ceremony around here. That's one example of how this bunkhouse is even more liberal than the rest of the resort. We don't keep any secrets from each other in here."

We turned around and went upstairs. The large, open landing at the top of the stairs held a pair of easy chairs next to a window. The opposite wall was lined with lockers. Prachi showed us how to program new combination codes into two of them and we stashed our backpacks.

The rest of the floor was divided into five bedrooms that each held two or three bunk beds with a corresponding number of dressers. Besides a few paintings on the walls, the rooms were rather stark. I thought to myself, With all of these gorgeous, naked bodies roaming around, who needs fancy décor?

I commented to Prachi that I'd never seen queen sized bunk beds before.

"They were custom made for us. Right now, there are plenty of bunks to go around, but come July we'll be doubling up, two--or even three--to a bed." Prachi took us to the last bedroom at the end of the hall. "This is my bunk," she said, indicating a lower bunk near a window. "The other three bunks are open, so take your pick."

Prachi went back out into the hallway and opened a linen closet. She pulled out a set of sheets and handed them to Beth. I reached in and grabbed a second set for myself, which surprised Prachi. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you two were a couple."

"No, just friends," I said.

"Actually, we only just met a few days ago," said Beth.

"Really? Oh." Prachi paused and pondered for a second, then shook her head and went on playing tour guide. "Dirty linens go here," she said, pointing to a laundry chute.

We went back into the bunkroom and started making up the beds. Without saying anything, Beth automatically set aside her sheet set and helped me make up the lower bunk first. Then, I helped her make the upper bed. Afterwards, it occurred to me that, for two people who supposedly just met, our moves where rather choreographed. I hoped that Prachi didn't take notice.

As we headed back downstairs, Prachi explained a couple of rules. "Upstairs, it's lights-out at eleven and then alarm clocks start going off at six. Lights-out means no talking, no sex, and no other distractions of any kind for the people trying to sleep. Downstairs, we try to keep it to a dull roar during the night."

foolstop
foolstop
103 Followers
123456...9