Hide N Seek Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan was sure that the ice was about to be broken and the next day, it did.

After a similar conversation between their desks, Rick had rushed to the bathroom. This time, Eve had looked around the office and carefully, followed him.

Rick was in the process of closing the door when Eve walked in.

"Oh, just a minute, Rick. I think I forgot my pen inside. Don't mind?"

"O-oh, n-no, n-not at all," he stammered.

Eve was wearing a jacket over a tight shirt and she had undone the top three buttons. When she leaned over the sink, the boy's eyes nearly popped out because he could see almost half of her enticing cleavage in the mirror. He was standing behind her.

Also, when she leaned, the hem of her skirt rose over her thighs, giving him a glimpse of her panties.

Dan, seated in front of the monitor, could clearly see the bulge between the boy's legs. He zoomed in on the bathroom.

"Oh god, I don't seem to find it," Eve said, pretending to search for the pen. "Would you look around here, please?"

He stumbled forward clumsily and bent down to take a closer look at the sink. The gap between their bodies had closed, and when she pushed her buttocks back slightly, he flushed because his throbbing erection was now digging her ass cheeks.

She paused and looked at him through the mirror. He was looking at the mirror as well: only that his eyes were fixed on her cleavage.

He realized that she had stopped all movements and his eyes drifted to hers. Her face was suffused too and it was obvious that it was because of her condition.

"I-I am s-sorry, Mrs. Wilson," he stammered, trying to pull away from her.

She pushed back her hips against his.

"Don't be," she murmured, her voice husky and dripping with desire.

He was trying to look away from her. But the sight of her heavy bulging tits from the top of her shirt was too tempting for him.

Slowly, she turned around, her hands behind her, resting on the sink.

They looked at each other for a long time. Then, she spoke softly,

"Lock that door, Rick. Hurry."

Dan thought that the look on Rick's face was hilarious. The boy was dumbstruck.

"Go on, Rick, lock that door. We don't have much time, do we?" Eve whispered, reaching up with one hand to slowly play with the fourth button of her shirt.

His jaws fell open when she slipped off the button. Her flimsy pink bra was now visible and her tits threatened to tear the garment.

He moved with sudden alacrity. He had to take two steps behind to slam the door shut and shoot the bolt home. Then he walked towards her.

"Mrs. W-Wilson," he began.

"Don't talk," she was breathing heavily as she swiftly undid the last two buttons to allow her shirt to open completely. She pushed it back over her shoulders.

The bra she had worn had a clasp in front and she had to pull her shoulders together to unfasten it. He groaned when he saw her huge tits tumble out, the large pink nipples erect and taut with desire.

"You like?" she teased him, cupping her tits with her hands and pushing them up.

His tongue snaked out of his mouth, licking his dry lips and he nodded.

"What are you waiting for?" she asked him.

With a cry, he leaned forward, burying his face between her tits, his calloused hands gripping them.

She moaned and shivered, pushing her chest out to his face.

"Suck them, Rick," she gasped, "Oh god, I've wanted this for so long."

As his face covered her right tit and his mouth opened over the flesh, she shoved her hands down their bodies and grabbed his bulge.

"Aah," she sighed as he groaned. "Take it out."

He continued to suck her tits as if he had not heard her and so she herself pulled the zip down, desperately pushing her hand inside.

Dan was rubbing his crotch when he saw his wife pull the boy's cock out of his jeans.

"Ah, god, it's so long," she breathed.

The boy was sucking on her nipple, pinching the other with his fingers. When he felt the woman's hot hand wrap around his dick, he groaned. With her other hand, she had pulled up her skirt and pushed her panties down to her knees.

"We don't have much time, Rick. Later on, maybe, we will do it properly. All I want now is for you to shove your cock in me. Quick!"

The boy was just as eager. He pushed her against the sink. She spread her legs apart and almost weeping with ecstasy, pushed her hips out, holding his cock in her hand.

He pressed forward, missed, and then drew his hips back. She looked down and guided his cock to the entrance of her pussy.

This time, he slammed forward and his entire length buried itself in her wet cunt.

"Aahhhh," she cried, her hands encircling his shoulders, one hip rising off the floor to wrap around his waist.

He grunted and drew back again.

"Now, now, again, Rick, again," she whispered.

He jerked forward again, his cock impaling her to the hilt.

"Ah, yes," she murmured, "fuck me now, fuck me!"

He seemed to be more inflamed by her use of the forbidden words. Still clutching her tits, his mouth lowered over hers in a french kiss and he plunged in again and again.

It didn't last long for both of them. She was shuddering her climax by the time he had thrust into her the sixth time and he was grunting and groaning, his strokes quickening.

"Come outside, Rick. Not in my cunt!" she warned him.

He ripped his cock out of her cunt and almost immediately; his cock was spewing his come in thick gobs. He clutched her tits, kissing her again as she swiftly jerked his cock to and fro, letting his come spill over her belly.

Neither did it last too long for Dan. He barely had the time to pull his cock out and he was already spurting his semen over the monitor.

Through eyes that were almost half closed, Dan watched the lovers dress up hurriedly.

"Tomorrow, Rick. I'll get off late and I'll drive you home. Maybe you know a discreet place, huh?"

The kid had by now regained his confidence, having had just fucked the woman whom he thought of during his marathon daily masturbation sessions. Claire couldn't meet him on any other days except on Fridays, and that meant he had to spend six days a week jerking off at night.

Ever since he had seen Eve, he had lusted after the woman. He was ashamed that he had such thoughts about his best friend's mother, but hell, Eve was no ordinary mom. She was dynamite. And, he knew now, hotter and wilder than Claire.

"We could go to the lagoon," he had suggested.

She had giggled, buttoning up her shirt. "That place where the kids make it out? I'm too old for that."

He had thought for a while. "My place, then," he had finally said. "I'll get a couple of tickets to the movies for mom and sis and tell them that I'm not likely to come home soon. That will give us at least two hours."

She had leaned forward and planted a wet, open mouth kiss on his lips. "Great. Tomorrow, then."

* * * * * *

Dan was startled when the cell phone vibrated. He hurried quietly to the bedroom.

"Yeah?"

"Rena here. We are leaving now. Probably an hour for us to reach the office."

"Okay."

He crept back to the chair. By experience, he knew that the kid would have another go.

Six months since Rick was introduced to them. Four months since he started working at the store. And during these four months, Eve and Rick fucked almost four days a week. And each time, the kid had shown amazing stamina and powers of recuperation. On almost every occasion, save for their first time and the rare quickies, he had managed to come at least four times in a row.

Much had changed between Dan and Eve too. She now seemed to be more aggressive than ever. It was almost as if she was a different person altogether.

She had become a goddamned nymphomaniac!

Dan watched as she now lay on top of Rick, her warm flesh smothering him with its sensuousness, those heavy, large tits dangling over his face.

Her warm and wet tongue licked its way around his sensitive male nipples. She kissed and nibbled at them, alternating between the two. He shivered with desire and finally, clasping her ass cheeks, tugged her upward over his face.

She eased her cunt over his eager mouth with a deep sigh of anticipation, and he licked eagerly and lustily from her pouting cunt lips, relishing the drops of her juice that trickled out. He finally slipped his tongue into her cunt.

His tongue, snaking inside of her, seemed to ignite her nerve endings there and her body rippled with tremors.

"Oh my god, you suck me so good," she cried out, twisting around, desperate for his cock.

Dan watched as they settled into the sixty-nine. She pushed her cunt deeper into his face and her lips closed over his glans. She spent considerable time sucking only the glans while his tongue dallied inside her cunt.

When she finally slid his cock in her mouth, his response was to switch over to her stiff, engorged clit. He parted his legs and then clamped them around her neck. Her head began to bob up and down as she intensified her sucking.

It was exquisite bliss for him and he would have happily wanted them to pleasure each other till the end. But she had different ideas.

She twisted around again, releasing his stiff dick from her mouth while pulling her cunt off his face. She straddled him, grabbing his cock and stuffing it inside her cunt.

"I want to fuck you," she hissed through clenched teeth and he was only glad to let her.

They moved together with rhythmic movements. He felt the bulging vein on the underside of his throbbing cock rub against her stiff clit. She rocked and squirmed, her tits jiggling and wailed, signifying yet another climax. Her cunt clasped, caressed and urged him on to lift his hips and smack back into her. He let his hands lift up over her hips to capture her dangling tits as she came violently.

His body stiffened taut and he knew he was about to come. So did she. She pulled out from him and spun around, grabbing his pulsating cock and shoved it in her mouth, refusing to relinquish it till all his juice had pumped out into her mouth.

Neither did he want her to let go. He looked down and watched some of his juice dribble out from the corner of her mouth.

Dan decided not to jerk off this time. He watched till the couple went slack with exhaustion.

He could hear their ragged breathing till he walked to the window. After he climbed out, he could hear them no more.