Hide N Seek Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly saw their reflection in the mirror and it set off her orgasm. She was actually upside down on this big burly man who held her by her ass so effortlessly as he tongued her and rammed his cock in and out of her mouth!

She increased suction when she felt her orgasm hit her. He continued pumping his cock in and out of her mouth relentlessly, using it as though it was a cunt. He was uttering obscenities that she could barely make out.

And then the phone rang.

******

He had to hide.

He had to seek.

He had done both and now he had found!

“Mac? That you?” he asked when he heard the harsh hello.

“Fuck you, Dan, you sick sonofabitch! You perverse incest!”

Dan chuckled. “I know you are fucking with Rena now,” he spoke softly into the phone. “Go on, pal, do it and say cheese! You are on tape!”

There was a pause.

“So? What’s the big deal? I don’t care if the world knows that I fuck with this bitch! It’s not like letting your kid fuck your wife and joining them, you sick perverted incestuous bastard!”

“You don’t care if the world knows, Mac?” Dan chuckled again.

“Why the fuck should I? She is only a fucking slut trying to earn a buck or two!”

“Nix, nix, Mac. I suggest you go and ask your old man about Rena. You will learn what you never knew.”

“What the fuck are you trying to tell me you incestuous piece of shit?”

“Only this, Mac. You don’t know it ‘cos your parents never really told you. You see, your mom was fucking her brother and you better believe me. And she got pregnant with guess who?” Dan chuckled again. “Yeah, you guessed it you bastard! Rena is your sister!”

FINISH