Hiding in Plain View

Story Info
She's lucky to have known her soulmate all her life.
2.9k words
4.54
106.9k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers

Note to Readers: As with all my stories, this is pure fiction. However, your thoughts and comments are always welcome.

*

Dear Abby,

I am writing in response to your recent reply to "Hiding in Sin." Though they didn't quite come out and say it, they clearly indicted that they were full-blood siblings living as husband and wife. Your response was about the strongest I have ever seen in your column as you labeled them "sick and depraved."

I am very accustomed to this type of knee jerk response as my brother and I are also "Hiding in Sin." Though your feelings are understandable and it certainly is the prevailing standard for many reasons; ranging from cultural convention to biblical and historical to biological and medical. There are many of us out there hiding in sin that truly love each other and face the daily discrimination and loathing of a judgmental society; just as blacks, Jews and homosexuals have faced for centuries.

My brother, I'll call him Steven, and I were military brats. My dad was a career Army officer and as such, we moved every two to three years as we were growing up. And due to the fact that we frequently moved, it was hard for Steven and I to develop meaningful friendships outside the family.

I do think our up bring was perfectly normal, at least for a military family. We attended church regularly, we went on family vacations, and we did all the usual stuff you would expect a typical American family to do. Our parents were very much in love and that healthy marital affection was always apparent in our home. And since we did move so often, our family did tend to be very close and depend on ourselves for emotional support when in need.

Steven and I are only about 16 months apart in age and we quickly learned to always count on each other when we needed a playmate, a best friend or just someone to talk to. As we grew older, and moved from base to base, Steven and I became closer and closer as we realized we probably were each others best and closest friend.

Growing up so close in age, we had certainly seen each other naked; especially when we were little and Mom would put us in the same bathtub or allow us to run around naked in the backyard sprinkler during the heat of the summer. However, there never was anything even remotely romantic between us until we went to debutante ball together while in high school.

We had recently moved to a new base and were still settling into a new house and a new school. Steven was invited to the base commander daughter's coming out party. We didn't really know any of the other kids and Steven really didn't want to go. But it was just part of being an Army brat and our parents encouraging him to attend. When he protested that he didn't have a date, Mom suggested that he take me. For some reason, a huge smile immediately filled my face and we both quickly agreed.

Though we are full-blood siblings, we don't really look that much alike. Steven is tall and athletic looking. He has dark brown hair, dark eyes and sort of an olive skin tone. I'm probably eight inches sorter than he is, with strawberry blonde hair, fair complexion and light green eyes. We do have common facial features, but if you didn't know we were brother and sister, it probably wouldn't occur to you.

My dad rented Steven a classic black tux and Mom made me a beautiful light green, full length formal dress. We both looked absolutely gorgeous and I for one, never felt more romantic in my life. We hung on each other's arm the entire evening and I have to admit, dancing with Steven, did give my young adolescent heart a sensation I had never known before. We didn't kiss or make-out or anything like that, but I felt so safe on his arm and so comfortable when he held me on the dance floor.

After we got home that night, we both went to our separate rooms. But I for one could not sleep as the events of the evening and the feeling of having Steven in my arms was all I could think about. Steven must have had similar thoughts, as we probably became closer and closer to each other over the next several years. We rarely dated other people and when we did, it was usually just a one or two date thing. We weren't romantic or sexual between ourselves, but on the other hand, we weren't really with anyone else either.

It was in my senior year of high school that our lives changed forever. My parents had gone out for the evening, Steven was away for his freshman year of college and I was home alone. A little after mid-night, I was awakening by hard knocking at the front door. It was two policemen who had come to tell me that our parents had been killed in an auto accident. I don't really remember much of what happened after that, but apparently a policewoman stayed with me the rest of the night. Steven arrived home just as the sun was coming up. I guess I must have been able to tell the police were he was going to school.

Steven did not go back to college that year and we lived as brother and sister in our parent's house until I graduated high school. We really had no other immediate family and as Steve was already 19 and I was soon to turn 18, we just seemed to fall through the cracks as to whom, if anyone would be our legal guardians. Steven received Dad's life insurance money and it was more than enough to support us both all the way through college.

As soon as I graduated high school, we sold the house and moved back to our native Ohio. This allowed both of us to enroll in college as in-state students and as Steven had dropped out the previous year before earning any credits, we both started out as freshman.

We rented a typical student apartment and since no one knew us as brother-sister, except the landlord, we basically lived just as roommates. We did have the same last name, but it seldom raised any eyebrows and we didn't care anyway. I'm sure people assumed we were related, maybe siblings, maybe married, but I can't remember anyone ever asking and we simply never made a big deal out of it, one way or the other.

We lived in separate bedrooms, but as our cheesy apartment had only one bathroom, we did live in pretty close proximity to each other. It was one of those Hollywood Bath sort of things, with two sinks, but only one tub/shower. At first we afforded each other all the usual courtesies of keeping the doors closed, knocking before entering and of course, "shielding" our eyes as we dashed from bathroom to bedroom wrapped only in a towel.

But over time, as roommates seem to do, we slowly got more and more relaxed in our modesty. Steven got to where he didn't always close the door all the way, I got to where I would wear less and less while moving from room to room, and of course, neither one us every bothered to lock any doors.

Steven would sometimes sit on the couch watching TV with nothing on but his boxer shorts and I'd respond by wearing nothing but boy shorts and a tank top. Of course, I would try not to stare, but many times I could just imagine the tip of his penis lurking just below the fly of his boxers. I know I was gawking at times, but I could just imagine that fly parting every so slightly, so I could get a better view of what lay below. At times, I felt that through the power of positive thinking, I could just "will" the fly on his boxers to part, like the red sea, so that I could get a clear and unobstructed view of what I just knew had to be a magnificent specimen of manhood.

I'm sure Steven felt my lustful gaze for there were many times I could feel his beautiful dark eyes settling in on perky nips or straining for a view up the leg of my shorts. And to help insure his interest, my nipples would raise to the occasion and strain to make their presence known beneath the shear fabric of my top. I never wore a bra at home anyway and it was always pretty obvious. I'm sure he noticed; but other than the usual glance and a big smile, he never said or did anything. At least not in my presence...

Some nights we'd be watching a movie or sporting event together and I just couldn't stand it any longer. I'd make an excuse and slip off to my room. And just in the hope that he would follow me, I never completely closed the door. Once in the near darkest of my room, I would throw myself on the bed and finish slipping those pesky boxer shorts from his beautiful body in my head. I would touch my virgin pussy and push the outer lips first one way and then the other. I would always start very slowly ... push ... push ... push. And then slowly the tempo would build and build and build to within just a matter of minutes my fingers would be in a full circular motion, going faster and faster. And I would be getting wetter and wetter with each pass.

And just when I didn't think I could stand it any longer, my soaking wet pussy lips would magically part and my middle finger would touch my engorged clit. Oh my God; that was all it took. Lighten bolts would shoot through my body and wonderful fluids would fill my cupped hand. Under my breath I would repeat his name; Steven, Steven, Steven... But he never pushed the door open and I would soon drift off to sleep dreaming of his smell, his touch and how much I wanted him in my arms and in my bed.

All of that changed the night of the second anniversary of our parent's death. There was a huge frat party out in the courtyard of our apartment complex that night and I was only half asleep anyway due to the noise and drunken reveling going on outside our door. A little after mid-night a massive storm unexpectedly blew in. The wind suddenly picked-up, knocking over tents and tables and lanterns and if that didn't sending the drunken crowd running for cover, the ensuing brilliant flashes of lighting, followed a half second later with ear spitting thunder and a shower of hail, certainly did.

I was fully awake now and sitting up in bed; when suddenly some drunken frat boy pounded on our apartment door. I don't know why it startled me so; maybe it was just too reminiscent of the knock at the door two years earlier by the police. But, I shot out bed and ran straight to Steven's room.

Without even thinking I jumped into his bed and wrapped my arms tightly around him. I must have been crying, as he quickly wiped the tears from my cheeks and softly kissed them ... before tenderly laying his lips upon mine. This was the first time we had ever touched lips and almost immediately I kissed him back, and then I kissed him again and again. Within less than minute, we were locked in a passionate embrace that I guess I had wanted all my life.

I didn't know that Steven slept in the nude, but once under his covers, it was quite apparent. I felt his bare skin against mine for the first time in my life. And as I wrapped my arms around him, I felt totally save and secure for the first time since our parents died. I knew I was where I was supposed to be.

I ran my hands up and down his back as our kisses became more and more intense. I felt every ripple of every mussel as I explored his body with my hands. And with each pass up and down his back, I went lower and lower until his naked butt checks were in my hands. I could not wait any longer and I quickly slide my hand to his front side so I could hold in my hand that very thing that makes him male.

My hands must have still been cold, as his breath quickened, but he did not protest. Instead, he moved his lips from mine and began a series of traveling kisses that started with my forehead, to my cheeks, to my chin, and then down my neck. I was wearing a long T-shirt or night shirt; as that's basically what I've worn to sleep in since I was a little girl. His hand found the bottom edge and he quickly moved it up to where my lower body was exposed, just below my breasts.

As I quicken my stroke on his penis, he moved his face down below my night shirt and with his nose nudged it up over both breasts. His breath was so hot, but the wetness of his kisses cooled my nipples causing them to rise up to his waiting lips. He sucked my titties so softly and with such tenderness that I lost all cognizant thought of world outside his bed and that he was my brother.

My gripe on his penis must have been getting tighter and tighter, as he finally had to break my hold long enough to slip my night shirt over my head and throw it to the floor. He returned my hand to its previous location and as his lips returned to mine; he then started his hand on a southerly journey to my pubic mound. I was so wet; wetter than I had ever been before in my life. I had masturbated many times thinking of this moment and I thought I fully understood vaginal wetness. But, nothing had ever prepared me for this. I was absolutely soaking and I was so wet it was actually running down my inner thighs.

When Steven's hand finally got to sopping wet pubic hair, even in the total darkness, I could feel a huge smile come across his face. I was relieved as I wasn't sure what his reaction would be when he found out I was leaking all over his bed. He first ran his finger tips up and down my slipper wet pussy lips. And as my lips parted, he first inserted one finger and then another, while continuing his up and down stroke. I was still a virgin, so I wasn't completely sure what to expect. But all I knew was that I had never wanted anything in my life more than I want him to make love to me and to do it within the next 15 seconds.

His penis was still in my hand and I pulled it toward my aching pussy. His fingers were still inside me and using my wrist; I pushed his hand away and pulled his rock hard dick up to my outer lips. I must have blacked out or something at that moment, because I don't remember the next minute or so. But when I regained consciousness, he was on top of me, he was fully inside me and he was fucking me! I honestly thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

Neither one of us ever heard the storm again that night, or the frat boys, or anything else for that matter. We probably made love five or six times before just finally passing out in each other's arms. Luckily the next day was Saturday and neither one of us had classes or to go to work. Actually, we were still living off our Dad's life insurance money and we were both full time students. Upon finally getting out of bed the next morning, we showered together for first time in our lives. We'd taken tub baths together when we were preschoolers, but that was a long time ago and somehow not the same thing.

We dashed out to the store to pickup enough provisions for the weekend and immediately returned to our apartment. We cooked a yummy breakfast before returning to the bedroom; were we then stayed in bed making love until Monday morning.

We moved out of that apartment as soon as our lease was up and moved into a townhouse, which we leased as a married couple. After graduation we moved 2,000 miles away to another state and bought a house. We started our careers and our neighbors all assumed we were a married couple. When I became pregnant with our first child, we had all the fears and anxieties you would expect. We considered our options long and hard ... and decided to get married.

We now have two strong and healthy boys. So, please don't judge me or my family, for I can not imagine being happier. Not only have I been lucky enough to have found my true love, as well as my eternal soul mate, I was one of the lucky few to have known him all my life.

Hiding in Plain View

Boise, Idaho

Tall78701
Tall78701
133 Followers