Higballing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, Mr. Peterson told me to tell you that you were expected out on the patio in an hour for drinks with his other guests." Salvas told me as he stood at the door, ready to leave. "He said that dress would be optional, because anything you wore probably wouldn't stay on you very long. Was there anything else before I go?"

"Yes, I think so, I said. Please come over here." He walked over to me and I spun him around and threw him down on the bed. He went down on his side, and I just lifted his leg up and entered him with my engorged cock. He gasped but took me deep without any trouble. After pumping him that way for several minutes, I turned him on his stomach and gave it to him doggy style. I was determined to get a little of my own back after playing bottom on the road trip here. I felt quite sure that it would be bottom for me again when I went downstairs.

I never did make it downstairs for drinks. But when I was missed, Mr. Peterson and his guests came looking for me and, indeed, I spent the rest of the evening being bottom for a variety of men in a variety of positions. I only hoped Peterson and our company were going to be making a whole lot of sweet deals out of this little gift-giving evening, because I was really putting out for the firm.

12