High and Low Ch. 09

Story Info
A dirty bi sex orgy.
3.3k words
3.88
23.4k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9: Let's all go bi

The day was gloriously beautiful. Simon was dressed in faded skintight soft denim jeans. Nice tight lowrise hugging his ass and hips. Scuffed Hippie flares touching the top of his barefeet. He wore a sparkly silver club wear top and of course, always a collection of sluttish bangles on his fem boy wrists. He threw a purple girlie purse strap over his shoulder, and walked outside barefoot onto the black tarmac.

Brenda followed him outside, looking equally hot in jeans, a lavender top and spike heels . She was going to work.

Some of their neighbors saw them. They didn't like Simon.

"Corby gave me these." He said out loud , reaching into his purse for a pack of Benson and Hedges menthol cigarettes.

"I've started smoking." He said to Brenda, somewhat embarrassed yet curious as to what she'd think.

He placed one of the cigarettes between his pursed lips and nervously lit it with his pink lighter. He was looking like a little more experienced smoker now, as he exhaled a thick plume of smoke, his cigarette dangling from his fingers, his wrists enticingly limp.

Some of his neighbors leered at him. They hated him even more. Some were secretly very turned on.

"When did you start smoking?" Brenda asked incredulously, obviously disgusted but short of time to fully vent her feelings.

"I don't know, about a month ago." he muttered.

"I'm so disappointed in you!" she said, then got in her car.

His cock was getting hard. This was getting Simon excited. He took another drag from his cigarette. He feverishly felt up his cock and balls. It felt so good.

Brenda watched him as she drove away. Simon's bare toes crimped, as his bare soles felt soothed on the hot tarmac.

Brenda was sure of one thing though. He had most certainly changed.

"I've seen him hanging out with gay men," her friend the gossipy Josephine had giddily remarked to her. Her voice insinuated that there was more to it. Now there were lots of rumors.

Sure Brenda used a dildo on him in the bedroom, but any gay related sex was nothing but pure fantasy. After all, there were many sexual transmitted diseases and surely he must be responsible.

Indeed now, Simon's lisp was even more pronounced than before. His movements even more effeminate than ever, but Brenda was in love with her androgynous, techno hippy boyfriend. Yes, she'd also seen the gay porn mags Simon had accumulated, but these were probably just a phase, as was the light drugs, Marijuana and ecstasy he'd now started using.

Brenda was also getting a little concerned about his very expensive use of her credit cards. Simon was spending a lot of her money. He'll settle down though she thought. He was just a twenty nine year old man boy who now wanted to be a club kid for awhile. Gotta stay cool. Her boyfriend just wanted to experiment.

A few days later, Simon smoked some pot and thought of Miguel. The act of being discovered was becoming sort of appealing though. Very, Very sexy he thought. His heart and mind raced and his cock became a taught hard torpedo. He was gonna call Miguel.

Miguel's voice was hot sexy Latin.

"You been a bad boy baby?" he asked Simon.

"Since my first time with you Miguel I've been a slut. Brenda doesn't even know yet." He giggled.

"I'll be over there soon baby!" Miguel said steamily into the earpiece and hung up.

When Miguel got out of the cab, he looked a devilishly delicious sight. A Latin Freddy Mercury. His thick black hair had been shorn short, and he now wore a mustache. His sublime desire to have a Vagina mouth. He wore a skimpy bdsm style leather top and painted on black latex tights. Simon noticed he was barefoot too! His sandals in his leather shoulder bag. His toenails varnished black. What a surprise! Simon's desire received a heady jolt when Miguel walked, his barefeet slapped on the tarmac and his ass cheeks jiggled just as sexily as Simon's!

They soon hugged and groped each other on the driveway. Miguel fondled Simon's breasts and pinched a nipple.

"Baby I missed you." Miguel whispered.

They both smiled dreamily, sexily.

The gay lovers hugged and briefly necked out in the open. Simon's neighbors seeing them.

They went inside the house and into the bedroom, feverishly eyeing each other in the thick of sexual heat. Horny techno music slammed out of the speakers. Simon did a brief dance. Shaking his sexy ass and hips like a disco queen.

They sipped wine. The throbbing techno music blasted. Simon brushed his hair out of his face, smiled slyly and lit up a cigarette. He smoked like a slut. A wanton woman. He licked his lips provocatively as he exhaled the smoke, all the while lustily eyeing Miguel.

Miguel's cock stood thick and upright through his spandex crotch in an utmost statement of approval.

"You look like such a slut honey. I'm so looking forward to fucking you raw." Miguel loudly hissed in queer heat.

Simon had removed his jeans and let them slip to the ground. He fondled his thick stiff cock, took another drag from his cigarette, smiled and then climbed on to the bed, shaking his ass eagerly at Miguel.

"Do it baby! Fuck me now please!" he urgently pleaded.

Miguel peeled off his tights and hungrily got in behind Simon on the bed. He placed his hands on the delicious bottom boy's hips and groaned.

Simon felt the first thrust of Miguel's cock up against his prostate and he shivered in delight.

"I'm so glad I turned you fag!" Said Miguel belatedly, now pumping Simon's slut hole more vigorously.

"You're a dream! I'm a total slut now!" excitedly exclaimed Simon in a breathless lisp.

They both rocked back and forth together, in time and dance to the pounding techno beat. The headboard of the bed slamming against the wall.

Miguel's cock made loud swishing sounds and battered Simon's anal cavity, like a thick busy slippery hungry shark.

Simon was delirious with pleasure. His prostate feeling every fine touch from Miguel's cock head.

"Oh baby fuck me! Hurt me!" he'd gasp while Miguel moaned and groaned anxiously . Both of them at the peak of slutdom.

The bed creaked in symphony with the sounds of lust. Simon and Miguel were panting louder, getting more red in the face as Miguel fucked his ass ever more violently.

Simon managed to grab his cigarette from the ashtray and take a drag as Miguel's cock repeatedly entered him. He shuddered and moaned as his ass swayed viciously back and forth and he used his free hand to play with his own madly enticed cock and balls.

"God. I'm getting my my ass fucked right here on Brenda's bed!" he thought deliriously.

Finally in a great crescendo, Miguel shot his burning load into him. They both fell back on their sides moaning and groaning with pleasure. The Latin boy's semen ran a hot stream into Simon's tender insides. With Miguel still in behind, Simon also then ejaculated, spurting, cum staining the bed sheets. They shared sultry passion kisses as they climaxed.

The orgasm was incredible. Both of them out of their minds.

"I love the way you fuck me Miguel." Simon uttered before sharing more sloppy wet kisses.

Then he received the shock of his life! Brenda was standing right there in the open doorway! Her face white as a ghost. It turned out her work shift had been rescheduled.

She was clearly exasperated.

"Why didn't you tell me you were having sex with men?" She asked Simon in a low voice.

"Oh Hi Miguel." She also added nervously, sarcastically.

They both just looked stunned, slightly embarrassed, and sat on the edge of the bed, regaining their breath.

"It just sort of happened." said Simon.

"Oh right! How many men have you been to bed with?" She asked accusingly, yet somewhat deadpan.

"Just one." He lied.

That night Brenda refused to speak to him. When Simon climbed into bed beside her, she turned off the lamp and turned away from him, facing the wall. It wasn't the most pleasant nights sleep.

Just how many men had he slept with though? Brenda really didn't want to consider just how dirty of a slut he had now become. He had changed incredibly. He had started getting into drugs, began drinking, told Lies and who knows what else. He made Brenda so mad sometimes!

Time passes though. Ever so slowly. A few days then a week.

The idea of a bisexual Simon did ever so slowly, begin appealing to Brenda. Thus her sex life with him started to eventually become more lust soaked. She began playfully berating him even more for being a cocksucker. It seemed to make her dildo thrusts on Simon's precious fem boy ass even more raw and sexually charged.

The sex got hotter.

What I don't know doesn't have to hurt me, she'd now think. Her pussy getting inflamed, her nipples firmer.

They'd dance in gay clubs together. Simon sometimes hinting at the possibility of a threesome. This got Brenda hot. Was she changing too? She was getting mildly stoned on the second hand pot smoke Simon exhaled. Maybe this was an influence. Whatever brought her closer sexually to him she was all for. The more sluttish he got the more turned on she now became. Surely this had to lead to something more.

"Yeah, Simon's bisexual," Brenda now unabashedly told her friend Josephine. Her pussy starting to throb with excitement.

"I don't care if he has a boyfriend." she added.

Josephine seemed in slight shock. Brenda dug this.

Briefly it flashed through Brenda's mind the possibility of her having sex with Josephine!

Lithe, long legged, auburn haired rather cold Josephine.

"God, I'm getting wicked." She slyly thought, so pleased with herself. She now wanted to start fingering her pussy.

What about Brenda's friend Farrah though? Miguel's girlfriend. Surely Farrah must know about Simon and Migeul's gay fling. How could she not? Brenda hadn't talked to her in a while though, since they were both working different shifts at the hospital.

She now wondered what Farrah would be like in bed!

In a stroke of horny brilliance, they setup a night out with them at Gameboy, a hot Long beach gay club.

Simon was looking ultra fem boy hot in painted on skyblue spandex tights, unusually not barefoot, wearing light brown ankle high slut boots and a skyblue sizzle halter top. Brenda wore fishnet leggings, four inch spike heels, gold mini skirt, and a sparkling gold sleeveless top. Blonde hair out everywhere. They both looked incredibly sluttish. Exactly how they felt.

Meeting Migeul and Farrah was a hot proposition and then they appeared!

Miguel was dressed in all white Lycra. Skintight just right, with crotch bulging through. Farah wore excruciatingly sexy torn designer jeans, spike heels, and a see through white blouse, her ample tits on proud display. Her hair was done in braids Ala Bo Derek. It all spoke club whore.

They met on the dance floor and hugged, all rock hard cocks, throbbing pussies and full of hot anticipation. Brenda and Farrah could both see Simon and Miguel passionately groping each other, feeling up each other's cock areas as they shared intense French kisses and hugged. Brenda especially got very excited.

They danced intensely to the raging, pumping dance music. Shaking their asses in wild abandon. They eyed each other with wicked intent. Simon and Miguel often groped each other soon feverishly necking. This made the girls extremely hot.

Brenda and Farrah now started to neck too. At first softly, then much more intensely.

"I never thought we'd do this!" gushed Brenda.

"I'm not complaining baby! I always thought you were hot!" Farrah belatedly replied in between necking.

The dance music blasted out of the speakers relentlessly.

They took a break from dancing and Miguel lit up his pot pipe. Simon and Farrah also took long satisfied drags.

" Can I try it? " asked Brenda.

" Sure babe. Vive la corruption! " laughed Farrah as Brenda laughingly, sometimes coughing violently, tried pot for the first time.

The mellow stone soon added to her already very horny mood. To her surprise she really liked the pot buzz! It went down well with the shooters they were all drinking.

She looked and felt so fucking sexy!

Simon lit up a long white cigarette and began smoking like a sultry club slut. Striking a pose. Posing just right. Still moving his body to the electric dance beat. His spandex ass cheeks jiggled, glistening in the dancing strobe lights.

" You've changed Simon. You've changed a lot baby! " Farrah gushed, laughing in stoned admiration.

She gently rubbed her long finger nailed hands over his ass cheeks and fingered his bulging crotch area, and smiled like a devil woman. Simon softly moaned. She greedily massaged him. Brenda and Miguel looked on very, very enticed.

"Thanks so much Farrah honey." he dreamily replied, smiling and slightly swaying. Simon and Miguel then openly swallowed tabs of ecstasy. They all tore up the dance floor some more and then took a cab back to Brenda and Simon's place. Simon no longer cared if Brenda saw him taking drugs.

In Brenda's living room techno music once again blasted out of the speakers as they drank wine, smoked pot and let the sexual tension intensify.

Simon now mildly, pleasantly buzzing on E, kicked off his boots, showing electric blue toenails. The soles of his feet were pitch black.

"I went barefoot all over LA.!" he said, taking a slow drag on his cigarette.

"Cool babe. Let's do the bi scene!" shouted Farrah excitedly. Dancing and jiggling her tits about.

"I'm game!" uttered Simon , looking lustily into Farrah's eyes, as he slowly stripped off his tights.

Farrah stripped out of her jeans, fell back on a chair and bicycled her long exquisite sexy legs in the air.

"I want Simon to eat me out! Please do!" she hungrily exclaimed.

So Simon was soon on his knees, and his messy blonde locks were all that was visible as his tongue action started on her burning pussy. This Queerboy sucked her vagina like he sucked cock. His tongue in rapid fire busy time, lapping up Farrah's tasty juices.

"Okay barefoot boy!" uttered Miguel.

Miguel then got in behind him, and started screwing his favorite slut, leaning over him. He felt Miguel's breath on the back of his neck, and his anus became inflamed as Miguel's thick prick invaded him.

"My ass is yours baby!" Simon blurted.

"Fucking, fucking bitch!" Miguel loudly muttered as he twisted and turned violently on his knees in behind Simon.

His fat cock twisted, battered and turned inside the slut's anus crack. Igniting the slut's sensitive prostate to delirium. God it hurt Simon, but it hurt so fucking good!

Brenda now got under Simon and started passionately sucking his hard stiffened cock. She squirmed and moaned under him. Her thick lips clamped on his excited rod. Her tongue madly swished and lapped around Simon's cockhead , She then took his cock all the way down her throat.

Farrah shivered and cried in mad delight as Simon ate her out. Her knees now locked around his head.

Miguel was now fucking him with the force of a battering ram. He'd loudly groan and then swivel fire his raging cock into his burning slut hole. Simon moaned in ungodly pleasure as he madly slurped Farrah's decadent syrup.

His cock was on fire in Brenda's mouth . Her fingers played with his tender sensitive nipples. This orgy was fucking incredible.

Gay love! Bi love!

Farrah began having incredibly heightened orgasms.

"Oh sweet, sweet cocksucker!" she screamed in pleasure.

She'd lost control!

Miguel continued to savagely fuck Simon the whore.

He now held onto Simon for dear life as he exploded and began firing his burning man juice into the slut. His prick an intense sexual drill, shooting out it's burning semen. Simon's ass gyrated in raging submissive glory.

"Yeah! I am a slut!" he squealed as his own cum now exploded down Brenda's throat and all over her face. She gagged and gurgled with pleasure.

"You fucking tart!" Brenda playfully screamed!

She fell back on the carpet and began fingering her own pussy and moaning and groaning. Simon's cum still hot and sticky all over her face and tits.

Farrah fell over her and began passionately sucking up Brenda's exquisite pussy juices! These women were fucking wild! Brenda had Farrah's gyrating pussy right in front of her face! She started licking it!

"Oh babe! babe!" she screamed.

It was so cool seeing Brenda have sex with another woman!

Simon started to finish himself off masturbating, and his fem boy cum spurted out, added to the growing pool on the floor.

The chicks were now in a full 69 with Farrah on top, and ate each other out like hot lesbos. They squirmed and squealed like little girls!

Simon and Miguel just watched in awe, both vibrantly playing with themselves more.

Soon the multiple orgasms came!

Miguel wound up shooting his thick creamy load all over Simon's face. Simon swallowed whatever he could in total ecstasy. Like the hungry bitch he was. He was Miguel's bitch.

"Little slut!" gasped Miguel.

Hot red faced Farrah and Brenda seeing this, continued madly tonguing each other's cunts!

Incredible sex!

The night finally came to an end at 6 A.M. when Miguel royally fucked Brenda, and Farrah passion fucked Simon's asshole strap on style.

That night Simon had sucked Miguel's cock four times, and taken his cum load up his ass twice. Brenda was very proud of Simon.

He and Brenda awoke at 4 P.M. the next afternoon. They both sat up against the headboard. Simon lit up a cigarette.

"We're both sluts now." he thought with feverish pleasure.

Brenda stared at him longingly and thought about just how much she loved him though. She couldn't do without him.

Simon dragged on his cigarette and blew smoke across the bedroom. They smiled at each other.

"Hey hon. Let me try it. Let me take a drag." asked Brenda taking the extra length cigarette from him.

She put the filter to her lipstick stained pouty lips and took a long slow drag, holding the smoke in, before exhaling a thick plume of smoke. Her eyes looked quizzical and animated.

"Hey not bad! I didn't think I'd like it, it tastes okay!" she exclaimed. She laughed and handed the cigarette back to Simon.

Simon's cock got hard. He got thoughtful.

"You know Brenda, maybe we won't be together much longer." said Simon.

Brenda was floored! What was Simon saying? He couldn't break up with her! Where would he go? What would he do? She panicked. She looked at him longingly. He was beautiful.

Was something not understood? Why? Don't worry thought Brenda.

She then smiled at him. She rubbed his forearm affectionately.

The sex had gotten incredible. Some of Brenda's friends had remarked though, that Simon could bring her down. To hell with them, is all Brenda could think.

Brenda's twenty year old brother Jake was coming to visit her in a few days. He'd changed all of a sudden apparently. He was nearly expelled from college.

Last year he had been an honor student. This year he failed nearly all his courses. Her parents told her that he was acting really strange lately. He looked like a wild emo kid now. He even went barefoot sometimes. Pretty strange thought Brenda.

She arrived home one afternoon to find Jake and Simon having sex! She freaked!

"Get the fuck out Simon!" she screamed angrily knocking a lamp over.

She threw suitcases from her bedroom into the hallway. All Simon's clothes too.

"Get the fuck out of here now! I'll call my brother John! He'll fucking kill you!" she screamed again.

How could Simon do this to her?

Brenda heard Simon leaving in the cab. She cried and cried her eyes out.