High as a Housewife

Story Info
She gets what she needs no matter what the cost.
2.5k words
3.97
133.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val Nelson is used to interacting with the dregs of society. As a drug dealer on the south side of Detroit, Val can actually be right at home with the addicts and those who he despises most. What is surprising about his situation is that he could have been so much more.

At a promising 17 years old, Val Nelson was one of the most talked about young players on the American soccer circuit. After being drafted into Major League Soccer when he was only 16, Val was well on his way to international prominence. But this was not to be, as within the first 20 minutes of his first game Val came down wrong from a header and badly injured his right leg. Despite losing the ability to play professional soccer, Val kept extremely healthy by picking up basketball.

Val lived in a small rundown apartment on the bottom floor of a complex that was in one of the worst parts of town. It made it easier to get product to clients and there was always someone who was looking to try something new. A trapdoor under the stairs led to a cellar that Val had specially put in to stash both product and a large bundle of cash at all times.

Although there were a large number of dealers in Detroit, Val was one of the most successful do to his contacts and connections. But most important to his success was Val's ability to move drugs amongst the suburbs. With a list of clients a list long, the most profitable were not the druggies and crackwhores but the soccer moms and teenagers looking for some action. Being the inner-city boy, interesting interactions came about.

It was a calm Tuesday night downtown that was not unlike others in Detroit. The street was littered with debris and a few homeless people finding a place to sleep for the night. One thing was out of ordinary. A 31 year old brunette was walking down the street towards a derelict apartment complex. It appears that she made an ill-fated attempt to fit into the surroundings. She was wearing a hooded jacket over a t-shirt that was stretched over her large 34D breasts. Although it wasn't new, the jacket looked too well kempt for this part of town. Her skin tight hip hugger jeans had a few holes in them, but not from wear and tear. They had been bought with them. Even though her dress would be able to be spotted from a mile away, the real giveaway was her clean hair and her manicured fingernails. Beautiful brown hair cascaded down just to her shoulders with a sheen gathered from proper upkeep. Her hands were those of someone who doesn't work with them, glowing skin with French tips. Her name was Lisa Johnson and she is one of Val's many clients.

Val was spending a quiet night in. He had ordered pizza and tried to organize a new shipment that he had just got in. As dangerous as he knew it was to have them there, a large supply and selection of drugs on an end table in the living room. In front of the table was a ratty old couch. Val sat there in nothing but khaki shorts that hung below his blue boxer shorts. He was putting the drugs in sellable quanities and occasionally grabbing a slice from a Hungary Howie's box that was also on the coffee table. A loud knock reverberated through the apartment. Val quickly jumped from his seat and into the small hallway and rushed to the door. A sawn off shotgun sat behind the door, and ready to be used. Peeking through the peephole, Val saw Lisa fidgeting on the other side.

"What the fuck," he said angrily to himself. Val's hands began working the extensive system of locks that he had on the heavy aluminum door. Lisa squeezed in through the small gap that Val allowed in the door. He then closed it back. Val grabbed a handful of her jacket and pushed her against the wall.

"I told you not to fucking come here," Lisa puts an arm out and places her hand on Val's muscular chest in an attempt to keep him away. "Why are you here!?" The woman has trouble as she shakes in fear.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she babbles several times. Val threw her roughly to the ground at his feet. "Don't hurt me please, I just needed a fix." The drug dealer stood above her in an imposing silhouette. Constant exercise caused each muscle to stand out against his skin. The old English Detroit D was tattooed across his left pec, right over his heart.

"I thought I was clear, you are to never come here, someone like you attracts attention."

"I tried to blend in," she pleaded to him.

"Anybody could notice you, people like you don't come to places like this." Lisa started to rise up but a stare from Val prompted her to sit back down on the floor. "Why are you here?"

Almost shaking with fear, she answered, "I haven't had any in a couple of days." A smile started to spread over Val's face. "I know I'm not supposed to be here, but I'm really going through withdrawals. My husband is starting to ask questions."

"So where does your husband think you are?" Val asked, clearly enjoying having power over her situation.

Looking up into his eyes, "I'm over at a friend's."

"How much do you want?" he asked, looking down. He reached down and adjusted his crotch as his cock began to harden looking down at this beautiful woman.

"As much as you have, I want a lot," she said as she reached into her tight pants pocket and pulled out a couple one hundred dollar bills. She held them out to him and he grabbed them. Val ruffled through the bills to count them and put them in his pocket.

He raised his eyebrow in an acquisitive manner. "I have quite a bit...this won't be enough." Val reached down and adjusted his cock once again. He kept his hand there in an attempt to leave an extremely heavy hint.

Her eyes stared at the crotch of his pants and then to his eyes. She repeated back and forth for 15 seconds before getting the strength to speak. "Then just give me as much as that will pay for." She began to sit up but Val placed a strong hand on her shoulder that kept her from standing up. Lisa was only able to get to her knees in front of him. Their eyes met and Val could see the slight fear in her eyes.

"You're not gonna get anything until I let you," he said with a sick smile on his face. "If you want some junk, you have to take care of me first." Her eyes look down to the ground as she holds her hands together. They shake due to her on setting withdrawals. "Take your clothes off." Lisa begins to shake and lets her jacket roll off her shoulders. Her hands found the edges of her t-shirt and pulled it over her head. She threw it to the ground. Val looked down at her and unbuttoned his shorts. A soft thud reverberated in the room when the shorts and his boxer shorts hit the ground. Lisa was a little flustered by the size of his dick as he began softly stroking it. She tried not to look at it as she leaned back and pulled her jeans out from under herself. Her jeans were pushed to the side with her shoes and socks. This was a business transaction to the greatest degree. Lisa Johnson was an astute housewife that had been privileged her entire life. She needed to do this to accomplish what she wanted. Val knew this but had a plan.

Lisa reached forward for the head of Val's penis. He pulled it out of her grasp before she could get her manicured fingers wrapped around it. "Naked, do it now or you won't get a thing," Val demanded. She reached behind her body and undid her bra. As she leaned back onto her back, her bra slid down her chest. Val's already large cock only continued to grow at the sight of her voluptuous tan breasts. Dark silver dollar sized nipples sat perched on the huge mounds. She slipped her thong panties down her legs and kicked them aside. When she got back up to her knees, Val noticed a landing strip just above her pussy.

"Good girl," Val said as he let Lisa take his 10 inch cock from his hands. Lisa opened her bright red lips and let the purple head slid between them. Only able to get 3 or 4 inches worth in her mouth, she used her hands to slowly stroke the rest of Val's giant dick. His pubes rubbed against her hand when they hit his pelvis. The sound of slurping and her hand rubbing up and down his cock filled the room.

"Ohh, keep going baby," Val looked down at her but she refused to look up into his eyes. This entire encounter continued to be forced. Lisa began rubbing his large balls as she began giving more of an effort. She took the cock out of her mouth only to spit several times down the shaft to lubricate it. Val could tell that the withdrawal from cocaine and the promise of it had gotten the normally stoic woman to become his own little whore. His dick started touching the back of her throat, while she sucked it deeper than before. With Val's dick covered in her spit she could jerk it faster and faster. After 10 minutes in the hallway, his balls began to pulse and she knew he was close. Lisa just sucked on the head of his dick and stroked it. Val grunted and this sign gave Lisa enough time to take it out of her mouth. Several large streams of cum fell heavily on her big breasts. Val's dick began to spasm after he unloaded on her chest.

"What the fuck was that?" Val picked up her shirt from the floor and began wiping the cum off her chest with her shirt.

"Don't, that'll ruin that," she claimed as he cleaned her up.

"Follow me, bitch," he said as he walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Lisa followed him and saw the drugs laying on the table. Her eyes lit up as if it were Christmas morn. She rushed forward and got on her knees next to the table. A razor blade was sitting on the table, which she picked up and cut a few lines from the small pile of cocaine.

"Be careful with that stuff, it'll get stuck in the carpet if it falls in the floor," Val said. The drug addicted housewife blissfully ignored him as she put her nose to the table and inhaled. She snorted two thick lines off the table A little white spot remained at the tip of her nose afterwards. She fell back onto her pert little ass with a blitzed look on her face. Val smiled and laughed a little to himself.

"It's good shit, huh?" he laughed. Lisa smiled widely enjoying the feel that was overcoming her. Drugs had only been introduced to her a few months previously but now she needed the feeling that they gave her. Val was able to smile knowing what he was going to do. There were several reasons he thoroughly enjoyed his profession. One was the power it gave him over people. Addicts needing a fix would do anything to obtain it. On the other hand once they were high their inhibitions went out the window and he could convince them to do anything.

"This is good stuff," Lisa said as she leaned back on her hands looking around the room. Her tits still had a small amount of sheen to them from his load earlier. Val had begun stroking his large dick to get it hard again.

"Have some more." Upon Val's suggestion Lisa snorted two more thick lines. She was now high to the point that she had trouble standing up and would be oblivious later. Val waived her over to him. She promptly crawled on her hands and knees before kneeling before him. He hands her a cell phone.

"Call your husband and tell him you're not coming home," he demanded. An inquisitive look struck her face.

"Why?" she asked. Val showed her an evil grin.

"Because after I'm done with you, you won't be able to walk." She seemed a little put off by his statement but the combination of fear and high caused her to follow through. She dialed the number and put the phone up to her ear. Val enjoyed watching this take place.

"Hey baby, I'm gonna be staying over at Melissa's. We're gonna go shopping really early in the morning. Bye." Other than a few slurred, she did superbly.

"Good, baby," Val said before grabbing her by the hair. Trying not to be too harsh, he used her hair to put her mouth next to his dick. This was all it took. Freed from her inhibitions, Lisa began to greedily suck on the dick. Her hands began massaging his grotesquely large balls while she went up and down on his dick. It only took a minute or two of her blowjob for Val's dick to grow to its full size once again. The room was silent other than the slurping of her mouth on his cock. Suddenly, the cell phone began ringing. Slightly perturbed, Val reached down for it. Prior to answering he spoke to Lisa.

"Don't stop, you keep going." Val noticed the name on the id and answered it.

"Yeah," he said into the phone. "Come on over, I have a bitch here. Let yourself in." He hung up the phone and sat back. Lisa continued to slurp on his dick. The sight of looking down on the pretty housewife forced him to control himself and not blow his load right on her face. He enjoyed lying back getting pleasured for about 10 minutes when there was a knock on the door. The person outside then opened the door and walked in. Her high heels clanked loudly in the hallway until she reached the soft carpet of the living room. Standing in the walkway was a young woman who was barely 18 even though she looked quite a bit older. Her dark red hair was ratty and in a pony tail. Her miniskirt was clearly dirty and her knees were ragged. Her t-shirt stretched over her B cup breasts and had a few small stains on it.

"Hey Penny, what are you here for today?" He asked. She stood a little awe struck in the doorway. It is not often that a young girl walks in on a blowjob in progress. She shook her head slightly.

"I just want a little pot," Penny replied. Val waived her over and patted the seat next to him.

(to be continued)