High Card Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

Kandy squealed, "Oh my God I love it! I love playing seductively as well as fucking and sucking as a stranger watches me! Don't you Trudy?"

Trudy replied, "At first I did not think I would because I have never done this before. Now that I have wow, I love it too! Ooooooh Joe fuck me harder baby, I am going to cum!"

Kandy then lowered her head and began sucking and biting Trudy's hard nipples one and then the other as she knew this would make Trudy cum hard.

As Kandy sucked, Trudy's free hand went between Kandy's legs and began rubbing her hardened clit. Oh, fuck she was so damn wet.

Trudy asked Kandy, "Do you want me to make you cum love?"

Kandy replied, "Oh yes but let me straddle Joe's face, I want to cover it with my sweet cum!"

Kandy straddled Joe's face as Trudy continued to fondle her clit. Now there was a frenzy of mouths, fingers, a hot cock and two sweet pussies'.

They looked at each other and in unison stated, "Lets all cum at the same time!"

Joe grabbed her hips and slammed his cock into her and shouted, "Ooooh fuck, want me to cum in your cunt doll?"

Trudy replied, "Oh yes, and I want Kandy to eat your sweet jism from my hot pussy when you're done!"

The air was thick and electrified with a sexy scent. Joe slammed his cock deep inside Trudy and came, as he has never climaxed before. This caused Trudy to climax and in turn, Kandy flooded Joe's face with her sweet nectar.

The all turned and gazed out the window then waved at the man next door. He seemed to be lost in his own fantasy cumming all over his window. Kandy made a mental note to invite him over for coffee one day as see where it leads.

Kandy turned to Trudy and said, "Lie down and spread your legs! I want to eat your pussy and taste the sweet mixture of honey!

Joe sat on the sofa and watched Kandy eagerly swallowing the sweet nectar he deposited inside Trudy's pussy.

Oh fuck, he loved to watch two women in hot sexy action. Now he wished he had brought his video camera. He turned and glanced out the window to see what was happening next door.

The man next door had a big sign in his window, and on the sign was his phone number.

Joe tapped Kandy on the arm and said, "Oh look, the man next door wants us to call him! Hum, wonder what he would think of a foursome?"

Kandy and Trudy paused for a moment and in unison stated, "High Card takes all!"

Trudy and Kandy are awesome. Together have removed all of Joe's inhibitions and fucked him silly. They played their cards well and opened up every way possible. Wow, what energy, sensuality, and the two beautiful bodies drive Joe crazy.

Joe loves the way the two women think. He also enjoys the way that Kandy puts those thoughts into words of her erotic stories.

He knows she writes from the heart and pussy and that if were together right now, they would relive everything she wrote with passion once more.

Kandy knows all of Joe's desires and she gives him every ounce of her sexy energy to make him smile and moan. Kandy and Trudy is a complementary pair, like Salt and Pepper.

Joe wonders in the back of his mind if the women would like to go out to the local bar and grill for dinner, drinks and dancing. Then quickly changes his mind as he decides to play the game of chance once more.

Joe places the deck on the table once more and said, "Shall we draw cards again ladies?"

Joe reached over and pulled the first card, a Nine of Hearts. Trudy picked up the next card and it was the Jack of Diamonds. Kandy drew the last card, glanced at it then smiled with a hint of lust in her eyes.

Kandy then looked over at Joe's cock and licked her lips. Then glanced over at Trudy and winked. Her left hand began rubbing her pussy as she laid the Ace of Diamonds on the table.

Trudy and Joe's eyes widen with excitement with anticipation as Kandy says, "Joe, you are low man again. Oh baby, you are going get a fucking like you never had before."

Trudy squealed, "Amen!" Then walked over to Kandy and gave her a long wet passionate kiss. Her fingers replaced Kandy's in her pussy and she lowered her head and sucked Kandy's sweet nipples into her mouth.

Joe's cock was getting hard again watching them. He started moaning and stroking his cock as Salt and Pepper walked towards him.

The End of this tale!

kandie
kandie
350 Followers
12