High Class Sex in a Town Car

Story Info
Young Spanish officer seduces American Admiral's wife.
3.4k words
4.1
53.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retired Rear Admiral Jake Thornton and his wife Jody made a big splash in the social scene in San Diego. Jake was well known in both Naval and civilian scenes. After his retirement, he was elected to the board of several large corporations and was an active member of practically every philanthropic outfit in town. Admirals just can't stop working. They merely change a uniform for mufti and keep on running things. Furthermore his marriage was a success in every way. He loved Jody and she loved him. Despite the nearly thirty years difference in their ages they had married completely free of scandal. After his first wife died they simply dated discreetly then, with the help of his daughter, MaryAnn, married her friend and sorority sister, Jody. His new wife fit in with almost any group. She had worked with MaryAnn as a journalist. Then she landed a great job as a literary agent.

They had been married about a year when he and his wife were invited to a posh dinner honoring the Spanish Ambassador's visit to San Diego. One of the most elite programs of the year, it would be held at the city's oldest and most prestigious hotels. A society writer for San Diego's leading magazine said only one in ten people hoping for an invitation got one. Naturally Admiral Thornton was on the list.

The night of the party Jake asked his wife, "nervous darling?"

She gave him a quick kiss and replied, "I suppose I should be but I think I'll fit right in with the white tie crowd. Hell, I've interviewed presidents. Also I have the perfect dress for the occasion, one that finally shows off the boobs you adore. Do you think they will thrill the younger guys at the party?"

"Hell they thrill this old boy. I've had them to play with every night we've been married, and quite a few times before our nuptials. And tonight you'll find some hot-blooded Spaniards at the bash. They will gaze at you and fantasize about wonderful, erotic things."

Jody smiled and answered, "Poor souls they will only be able to look."

Jake chuckled, "Maybe one will get lucky. High class dames have their own libidos to take care of also, and you, you poor soul, are married to a man whose libido is fueled by little green pills."

"But darling admiral sir, you make love with such wild abandon it's undignified for a two star.

Jake chuckled and replied, "And you love it you wanton thing. Some times I wonder just how wild you would be if you were not constrained by the bonds of holy matrimony."

Jody loved exchanges like this, but they had to get ready, "Zip me up. Then tell me how breathtaking I look. And take your Viagra with you. You might find some hot-to-trot mama who wants to have her way with you"

The lively patter between the two continued until they reached the hotel. Then went through the reception line and entered the ballroom. It was set up for dinner and had two free bars. One would guess Spain had a better year financially than the country they referred to as Los Estados Unidos.

Jake and Jody made the rounds, and she indeed did seem to raise the blood pressure of some hot-blooded Spaniards. The young Spanish naval officers were "borrowed" from their studies at the tactical war college in Newport, Rhode Island to add youth to the affair. Most not only were fluent in English, most were able to use it as a sailor would. This evening each seemed to have a reason to say hello to the Almirante Americano - - all while they tried to get a discreet eyeful of his wife's bosom. Jody, an old hand at flirting, enjoyed it tremendously, especially since she was a couple decades older than some of them, and at least a decade older than the rest of them. One, named Fernando, was especially charming and, while he took in the spectacle of Jody's breasts, he managed to present a plausible reason for his conversation. Indeed it was a conversation with the Admiral about the future of their respective navies and their ability to keep up with challenges which constantly changed.

He was assigned to his country's counter terrorism force/anti piracy force and when he learned that Jody as a literary agent had read, studied, and promoted books on both terrorism and modern piracy he was delighted.

"Admiral, do you mind if I sit at your table this evening and we can continue this interesting discussion?" he asked while sneaking one more peek at Jody's boobs.

"Of course, Fernando. It'll be interesting and perhaps valuable to all of us."

The evening was ostensibly just another society bash, but it was also the ideal place for folks to seek out and make contact with folks of influence. The evening would be a busy one for the Admiral. He was introduced along with other visiting dignitaries. The mayor introduced the guest of honor with words flattering to Spain. And the Ambassador responded with his own flattering words. Only the TV and newspaper reporters took note. Few others cared. The valuable conversations would take place face-to-face later.

Then the orchestra started playing. Still the chitchat continued. Most everybody of importance stopped by to talk with Admiral Thornton, and many of them invited him to lectures, open meetings, and the like. And it was interesting, and to the point. Fernando showed his knowledge of international problems as well as his understanding of naval operations. The conversation continued apace with Jody holding her own between the two Naval officers, one in his early thirties, the other retired and in his eighth decade.

Finally Jake broke loose from the conversation. He asked his wife to dance, a slow one of course. On the floor, he looked down at her and asked, "Did I ever tell you I love you?"

She stuck her tongue out at him and said, "Only when some young swains are flirting with me.."

Jake gave a paternal smile and added, "Darling Jody, we talked about this once before and I meant it. I only ask that you be careful and discreet. Nobody really expects that a person in my position, or his wife, has to be a paragon of virtue but we all have to be perceived as such.'

Jody moved in close and growled, "I got your back Admiral. Don't sweat a thing. . . . oh, I love you too, despite what I do, or might do."

Jake pulled her close, brushed his body across it, and said two words: "Discreet, remember."

She put a kiss on her fingers and put them on his lip.

They walked back to the table hand in hand, both in love and both wondering what adventures the night might bring.

It would be a busy one. A virtual line of people wanted to talk to Jake. And all the young Spaniards wanted to dance with Jody.

Fernando bided his time taking part in the discussions at the table.

Finally the young Spanish officer got his chance, "And, Mrs. Thornton, you're free. Quick before you are snapped up. May I have this dance?"

"Yes, I'd love to dance but you must you call me Jody."

He took her hand to help her. Then, "And I am Fernando, but let's save time and call me "Ferde. All the Americans at the War College do."

They danced well together and anybody watching could have guessed that their dancing together was just an act of courtesy. Although both were aching to go beyond courtesy, even propriety, both Jody and Ferde tried to project the innocent image. But each was hoping they would be able to move beyond dancing this evening. The talk continued to be proper. Finally Ferde made his move, "Jody mi querida I have to say when I first saw you it, it was like a . . . a . . . trueno."

"You are comparing me to a thunderclap? I think I'm flattered . . . . querido." Then she smiled. The ice had been broken. Both had used the Spanish word for sweetheart, and Ferde had said meeting her was like a thunderbold.

Not wanting the moment to pass, Jody added, "Ferde, do you agree that if we were a thousand miles from here in a small bistro where we couldn't be recognized, we'd be dancing a lot closer, and saying things more explicit than truedo and querido?"

Fernando smiled and said, "Oh god yes, you have no idea how much I wish that were true, or what I'd like to be saying to you and doing to you.:

Jody resisted the impulse to move in close and hug him tight. She kept her cool composure and, in a low voice, said, "Ferde, querido, don't be upset that I am taking the lead in this, but we really have only one night to make something exciting happen. First give me your cell phone number. Then I'll go back to the table for a while. I know my husband has so many conversations going that he won't be able to get away. I'll tell him that I have an early morning appointment and have to prepare for it. Then I'll ask if he minds terribly if I take a cab home. From the cab I'll all you and tell you where we can meet. Does that sound like a plan?"

"Ah Jody, my love, yes it does. I can see why America is still the world's leading power. It lets the women share in running things. I'll wait eagerly for the call, and I'll slip away without notice, and without anybody suspecting we are acting in concert."

Jody headed back to the ballroom and sat down. After a while she asked, "Darling do you mind if I take a taxi home. I have an early appointment in the morning and I really need to study up on some things."

"No, of course not. I've been involved in some important discussions here and can't accompany you though."

With perhaps a hint of mischief in her eyes Jody replied, "Okay love. I'll see you when you have solved the world's, or at least San Diego's, problems." She gathered her stole, and asked the doorman to call a taxi for her. Although she looked to be perfectly composed she was all jittery inside. How many things could go wrong and the price to be paid would be catastrophic. He might have no alternative to divorce if she caused a scandal were big enough. Then to add to her jitters was this Adonis she was going to have a liaison with excited her beyond belief. She didn't want to make a fool of herself acting like a teenager.

In any case the cab came. She told the driver, "Uh could you take me to that deli on this side of the street near the old ferry landing? I'm supposed to meet someone."

"Sure lady. Want me to wait for you until the other party shows up?"

"Yes Please." Then she got on the cell phone and dialed her would-be lover's number. When he answered, Jody asked, "Ferde, are you as nervous as I?"

"I think so me querda. But nothing could stop me from seeing you again tonight."

She gave him the simple directions to come down Orange avenue and look for the red and black taxi.

Soon he pulled up in a big Lincoln Town Car. Jody smiled when she thought of the huge back seat area. She paid her cabby and gave him a tip, larger than his fare. Then she hustled over to her awaiting lover. Inside she scooted over as close as possible and the couple had their first kiss. Ferde wasted no time making it a Frenchie, and as he kissed her he finally was able to fondle the titties that attracted him to her in the first place.

Already nearly gasping for air, Jody asked, "We are going to do more than simply kiss and fondle aren't we Ferde?"

"Oh I do hope so, but where?

"I grew up in this area and know a wonderful place. Turn around and head south out of town. We will be between the bay and the ocean. In a few miles there is a turn-off that will take you nearly to the ocean. It is a beautiful place and we can make beautiful love there." Then she kissed him again and felt his hand fondling her titty. "Damn dress," she whispered, "It still covers too much. I'll take care of that."

In a few minutes had Ferge slow down and take "that path off to the right." Then "The place is just a few yards. "That's it. You can stop here."

The moon shown through the windows. It was beautiful but two lovers had no time for nature's beauty. Now they could kiss without being interrupted. As usual Ferde's hand went to Jody's breast, but this time her bodice fell and he had nothing but a thin half-bra to contend with.. Jody pushed his head away, smiled at him, and released the hook. They were beautiful, bare in the moonlight. Ferde showed his appreciation by first holding them and looking at them. Then he buried his head between them. This was followed by his kissing each in turn. Then while still kissing he moved his hand up her leg, on the inside where it is white and tender.

It felt like high school until she stopped and looked at her lover. He was far too masculine, and too handsome to be a high school kid. She wanted this man with all her heart.

"Ferde, you have a huge back seat. Let's use it."

He had been thinking the same things but like every suitor everywhere he always feared his paramour's backing out. Relieved, he agreed. He also agreed when Jody told him to leave his jacket and tie in the front seat.

Both opened their car doors to make the move. When Jody opened the back door she had removed her dress and half slip. She got back in the rear door clad only in her panties, stockings, and shoes. Ferde stopped worrying about her backing out.

They immediately embraced. There were no barriers to their quest now, except the rest of Ferde's clothes. He quickly removed them, and threw them in the front seat. Now each kiss started out as a Frenchie, then got hotter. As Ferde alternately kissed her open mouth and her titties his hand went to her crotch. He traced a line up and down her panties and felt them turn wet. Jody simply surrendered to the moment, and moved her hips against his finger. "Oh Ferde, I love feeling you do that. Why don't you pull the panties down and push the material up inside me. . . . Oh yes, god yes darling. That is sooo good."

Then she lay her had back and said, "I'm cumming." By now she was hot and ready for anything. She felt like she could take on the entire Spanish Armada. . . if only Lord Nelson had spared it. He certainly handled the cunnilingus well. She surmised he'd done it before. The huge Lincoln's back seat allowed him plenty of room to move down and bury his face in her triangle. He pulled her pubes apart and went at it with a gusto that surprised her. Soon she had her legs around him and was pushing her pussy back in his face.

Just as she reached the zenith of her climax, he moved up, held her tight and buried his cock in her. Jody responded with another loud orgasm as she pulled him to her as tight as she could. But he wasn't done. He had waited all night for this and he showed how much he had relished it. He commenced pounding her hard. Jody felt every inch of it and loved it. She fucked him back with each stroke and this time her orgasm triggered his. He held her tight and she felt him unloading in her.

"God that was wonderful," she said. "Would you call that a milagro (miracle)?

"Milagro verdadermente! You don't have any idea how good that was my love."

"Oh, why do you think I was screaming? But Ferde I must go home now, just as soon as I find all my clothes and get dressed."

"So soon," asked her lover? "I was hoping we could do it many more times."

"Sorry lover. I have to go home before my husband gets suspicious."

They soon arrived at the home Admiral Thornton had owned for so many years. Jody gave Ferde one last kiss, and walked away. As she approached the front door she noted that their bedroom light was still on. She also realized that she was disheveled and her panties were still wet with Ferde's juice. Her husband was still awake. "Hmmm wonder what will happen," she said to herself.

She would soon find out. She let herself in the door and walked slowly to the bedroom, thinking "god I am a mess."

Jake was propped up in bed reading a novel. "Hi darling, have a good time?" He asked.

"Yes," She answered.

He looked at her and continued, "Good time? Before or after you left the hotel?:

She smiled and said "Good time before I left, fantastic time afterwards."

"Did that young Lothario get into your panties?"

"With a little help from me, yes."

He was lying there without the covers on. She could see the reaction. His shorts were rising. "Please, Jody, undress for me and tell me about it."

She sat down and said, "Unzip my dress dear."

He did, it fell from her shoulders, he could see her nearly bare boobs in the mirror. He released her bra and looked at them. They were still red around the aureoles. "Did he do your titties justice?"

"Hey, darling, one advantage of younger guys is that still remember their nursing days. He did a fantastic job of sucking on them, and he fingered me while doing it also."

By now his cock was out of his shorts and fully erect.

"Viagra?" she asked.

"Nope you're solely responsible for this."

Jake looked at her panties, the wetness made them almost transparent. "Looks like he left us a souvenir."

""Quite a load eh? Hmmmmm you know what I'd like to do now?" she asked.

"What?"

She slipped off her dress and half slip, as before. Now she was left with nothing but those panties. "I'd like to feel that thing go off." She pointed at his cock.

"I could almost get off on listening to your story and inspecting your panties."

She slipped them off, held them out, and laid them across his face. Then she kissed him through the thin material. They were still wet from the activity that took place in the back seat that took place in back seat of a Lincoln Town Car less than an hour earlier.

She pulled away and started telling him the details of her tryst with the young officer. "He held me, kissed me, tan his tongue along my lips, and we did a hot Frenchie. As he was doing that he reached for my titties and the bodice fell down baring them. My god, Jake, he buried his face between them."

As she talked she gently stroked his cock and balls. Then she stroked his face with her sheer, wet, panties. Like the feel of that hon?

"Oh god yes, Jody."

She continued on with the description of their liaison including how he ended with a crescendo by slamming it to her hard, causing her to have her third orgasm, held her tight and filled her. Jake was visibly moved. He was now moving his hips.

Then Jody moved her mouth over Jake's hard cock and slid her lips over it. She started that slow movement up and down. That was followed by her clenching his balls, squeezing lightly. Finally she pumped his cock with one hand and slipped a finger up to his anus with the other. Then she entered him, and her finger matched her mouth in tempo.

Now she was moving faster on all fronts. Jake groaned, raised his hips, and grabbed her legs and buried his face in her wet pussy.

They both came at the same moment.

Later lying in his arms, Jody said, "God that was an exciting evening Admiral. When can we do it again?"

"Some time darling, when we are sure we can get away with it."

Just before he fell asleep, Jake heard his wife say, "I love you more than I can tell you Jake."