High Concept Ch. 04

Story Info
Hollywood superstars enjoy a hot foursome on Oscar night.
1k words
10.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
brethard
brethard
195 Followers

After the success of "The Food Fight," Michael Carter and Abby O'Donovan desperately wanted to do a serious movie, to prove that they were real actors and not just comedy stars. Michael and Abby both dreamed of winning an Oscar, and set about to find the perfect vehicle for their talents.

Michael came up with the idea of starring in a biopic of Sonny Clay, the late African-American jazz pianist whose tour of Australia in 1928 became highly controversial due to the dalliances he and his bandmates had with white Australian women. The role offered everything; a chance to show off his musical talent (Carter loved to play the piano in his spare time), a chance to comment on race relations, a chance to have another hot love scene with Abby, this time within the context of a drama. (Abby would play Nora, a young white Australian woman Sonny falls in love with).

Michael and Abby spent weeks researching and writing the script, and decided that Emma Clancy would again be best suited to direct. They hired Tommy Wilkins to play Jack Washington, a member of Clay's band, and spent six weeks filming in Sydney and Melbourne. Michael and Tommy were constantly aroused by the beautiful Aussie women around them, although they never even thought of fooling around; their big black cocks were loyal to Abby and Emma's sexy white pussies.

First Fleet Pictures, which was worried about how successful a Sonny Clay biopic would be, were relieved when they saw Emma's cut; Michael, Abby and Tommy delivered fantastic performances, and the First Fleet execs were confident that the film had Oscar potential. After a few minor edits, "Sonny Clay" was ready to be released; First Fleet decided to once again go for a Christmas Day release.

"Sonny Clay" was hailed as an instant classic, and the Oscar buzz for the performances and the film became real. Michael, Abby, Tommy and Emma were enthusiastic participants in First Fleet's Oscar campaign; the two handsome black men and their beautiful Australian girlfriends were thrilled by the thought of a big win on Oscar night.

The Oscar ceremonies took place on February 28; that night, "Sonny Clay" dominated, winning Academy Awards for Best Picture (shared by Michael and Abby as co-producers), Best Director (Emma), Best Actor (Michael), Best Actress (Abby), Best Supporting Actor (Tommy) and Best Adapted Screenplay (Michael and Abby). Their acceptance speeches were filled with sexual puns; Abby noted that Michael played the piano for real during filming and was "quite good with his instrument," while Michael joked that Abby insisted that "Sonny Clay" be filmed in her home country because "she likes it in the Outback."

Entertainment reporters were stunned when the Oscar ceremony ended and Michael, Abby, Tommy and Emma seemingly disappeared, skipping all of the major Oscar after-parties and even some of the minor ones too. None of the reporters thought to check the Gramercy Hotel in LA...

-

It was 10:00 in Suite 518, and Michael, Abby, Tommy and Emma were drinking champagne and kissing their golden trophies.

"I can't believe it," Emma squealed. "It doesn't even seem real."

"No, it don't," Tommy replied. "A brother from Oakland, another brother from Bed-Stuy, and two white girls from Down Under...who would have thought? Who would have thought?"

"Never in my wildest dreams, man," said Michael.

"Me neither," added Abby.

"I don't even know how to celebrate!" Emma said.

"I do," Tommy responded, reaching around her waist and kissing her.

"I love you, Best Director."

"I love you, too, Best Supporting Actor."

Tommy and Emma started pulling at each other's clothes, drunk on champagne and high on each other. Michael and Abby smiled.

"Guys, get a room!" Abby laughed.

"Fuck it, we've already got one!" Emma replied as she aggressively removed Tommy's tuxedo shirt.

Michael and Abby both looked at each other.

"Mind if we join in?" Abby asked.

"Not at all," Tommy and Emma replied simultaneously.

Michael and Abby both started removing each other's clothes, and in a matter of seconds, the two white Australian ladies and their black American boyfriends were completely naked. The four Oscar winners ran lustily to the bed.

Michael and Tommy's hands groped every inch of flesh on Abby and Emma's bodies; the ladies moaned as they felt their boyfriends' tongues on their nipples, stomachs and pussy lips. Michael and Tommy couldn't stop muttering about how beautiful their Aussie partners were as they fucked them. It was sweet, romantic lust; Abby and Emma thought of how lucky they were to be with these two gorgeous, talented, funny, cool black men, while Michael and Tommy imagined what it must have been like to be the first black American gentleman to ever make love to a white Australian lady.

Curiously got the better of the brothers, and soon, they talked their lovers into switching partners, Michael pairing off with Emma, Tommy pairing off with Abby. Michael didn't know it, but Tommy had a thing for Miranda Kerr, and seemed to get off on Abby's resemblance to the model; his fucking took on a new passion, his moans and groans noticeably louder. For his part, Michael was fascinated by Emma's ivory skin and unshaven red bush; he licked her pussy passionately, causing her moans to echo throughout the room.

Abby loved Tommy's ass, and licked the young comedian's sweet asshole while stroking the shaft of his big black cock, causing his body to shake furiously as he came. Emma was quite turned on by seeing the assplay, and offered Michael her butt for his pleasure; after coating her puckered asshole with lube, he inserted his black meat into her Australian ass, and pumped furiously until he exploded into her.

Tommy and Michael switched back and forth between Abby and Emma until all four lovers could no longer physically continue. They didn't wake up until 11:00am the next morning. As the sun poked through the blinds, Michael turned on the big-screen TV to see the morning shows raising questions about where the four Oscar winners went after their big night.

Michael, Tommy, Abby and Emma all shared a laugh. If only they knew, they thought, if only they knew...

brethard
brethard
195 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

High Concept Series Info

Similar Stories

Anally Yours Mature lady loves anal with younger man.in Anal
Lovely Linda 18 yr. old virgin and an older lady.in First Time
Fahima Ch. 01 Muslim housewife gives in to her inner slut.in Interracial Love
Lucky Alan Video game nerd uses his well-endowed talent.in First Time
The Anniversary Weekend Weekend away takes an unexpected turn.in Interracial Love
More Stories